Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A fox besting the night [Daemon; SilverRose - Open to spectators - Otherwise Closed]

Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Vulcan
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 135

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Barrier Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A fox besting the night [Daemon; SilverRose - Open to spectators - Otherwise Closed] Empty A fox besting the night [Daemon; SilverRose - Open to spectators - Otherwise Closed]

Post by Grizzly 21st March 2013, 4:28 pm

(OOC: RULES! NO DICE, SILVER IS LIMITED TO ONE C RANK SPELL. REST WILL BE IMPROVISED. I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK!)

Iana had heard about this place, Kyuubi had told her. Explained that this was a place where strong people came to and fought without reason just to deter their level of strength, destroy others or fill in their need to rip apart weaker opponents. Some even came here to best those they knew were stronger than them. But Iana was confident. Mostly because she wasn't here to fight today, but observe. She wanted new information on magic, Kyuubi was supposed to watch and tell her, open up the world of magic for her. Meoru, he had been Iana's guidance over the course of the past few years. Even though Iana did feel special having Meoru as her shadow, she knew that she wasn't the first person having granted wisdom by him. There had been other people before her and she was just one out of many thousands he had been hosted on. She wondered if there was ever any chance to actually get Meoru to talk his true thoughts. All he ever did was stay by her side, grant her spells he felt were adjusted to her strength and stayed on a relaitvely emotionless basis. But in times like these, in which Iana knew that she needed guidance, help and had a chance of not surviving, Meoru was always there, watching over her.

"What sets you in unrest my child?"The strong yet rather grumpy voice reached Iana's head like an echo. It pounced of the walls of her mind and flowed through her body. He was always able to read her, tell what was going on and not lastly get her to speak. Meoru truly was a being not on Iana's level. The experience he had was something that Iana not even able to imagine. Meoru, despite being hosted and dependent on his host, was an entity existing so high above Iana and any normal human that she sometimes felt he was a god in huan given form.

"Meoru.... I may have to use your strength. But you know that already do you?The Kyuubi didn't reply. Iana knew that he knew and Kyuubi was aware of that fact. That is mostly why he regarded her. She was human and made many unecessary actions in his eyes but they were always noticed by her herself. Yes, it was mostly because of her potential of intelligence that the Kyuubi hosted her. And now he would support her in her life for as long as he saw it needed. And now Iana would also need him as her guiding star not being able to rest assured that Meoru wouldn't jump on to the next host in the next five minutes. Yes, he was a strange creature, his name was the only thing Iana ever got out of him.

Iana stood on the great plaza, overlooking all the people. She counted 37, all ready to fight, destroy each other, ravage this place. It was only a matter of time until it would be Iana's turn to step into the ring even if she just wanted to observe. There was nothing evitable about this, and Iana didn't want it any other way. She looked weak, which is why she wasn't in danger of strong people coming on to her, yet she was quite tense leaning against that stone wall, cold and hard. Not giving her rest, she was nervous and in unrest. Yes, she prayed to Kyuubi to protect her and he would know that she was. Not showing the slightest hint of supporting her or not, she never knew what Meoru was thinking.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Suripingu Mori
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lunar
    Second Skill: Imperal Demon
    Third Skill:

A fox besting the night [Daemon; SilverRose - Open to spectators - Otherwise Closed] Empty Re: A fox besting the night [Daemon; SilverRose - Open to spectators - Otherwise Closed]

Post by Daemon Spade 21st March 2013, 5:15 pm

Daemon was fast asleep nestled gently in the eastern section of the stands using his Cloak as a blanket and a small fire roaring ten inches away in an atempt to protect him self from the fridget tempretures. After an hour Daemon slowly woke up and groaned . Whats with all the racket ?

He Asked as he rubbed his left eye and slowly stood up and streched as snow slowly began to fall into the Arena. Daemon looked up at the snow and groaned again as he looked down at the Arena floor and Saw his oppoinent for the evening. Alright let make this quick." He said as he jumped out of the stands and into the Arena with a powerful slam.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A fox besting the night [Daemon; SilverRose - Open to spectators - Otherwise Closed] 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

A fox besting the night [Daemon; SilverRose - Open to spectators - Otherwise Closed] Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Nyx

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Night Magic
    Second Skill: Day Magic
    Third Skill:

A fox besting the night [Daemon; SilverRose - Open to spectators - Otherwise Closed] Empty Re: A fox besting the night [Daemon; SilverRose - Open to spectators - Otherwise Closed]

Post by SilverRose 21st March 2013, 10:40 pm

Silver had a sudden urge to fight in the arena today. He wasnt quite sure why this urge had been there. It was like a roaring fire that burned in the very pit of his soul. Finally when it had gotten closer to dark he headed out for the arena. He stepped out into the cold weather and was hit with a freezing wave of pain. He always wore a shirt the had one sleeve and went to just below his chest.Despite it being cold he still wore the same thing. Silently he trudged on to the arena. To his upset most people where still there. He looked over to see many people and none of them seem to interest him so he made his way onto the arena field. When he emerged from the tunnel he walked out into the snow covering the arena floor. What a bust.I really though I would have beaten the snow. Oh well. As the words left his lips a man hit the arena floor.

My oh my look who we have here. Spade..... Nice seeing you again. A grin grew on Silver's face. He looked around to find the other stands empty of all people.Looks like its just you an me bud.. Neko pulled out a solid black blade with silver specks in it. Just dont complain when I almost kill you... again. A slight chuckle rose from his throat as he pulled the sword in front of him waiting in a fighting stance. Shall we? Neko's violet eyes flashed as he smiled a wicked grin.

Mission Complete:
    C-Rank: 0
    D-Rank: 0

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 22nd March 2013, 4:41 pm

Daemon looked up and saw his rival Slash friend Silver grining savagly at him hold his sword ready to fight Daemon smirked and created a single sword out of cosmic energy and grin savagly back at Silver. "I'm not at the same level as I was back then my friend." He holds his blade behind his back and put his left arm that was covered in wrapings infront of his face. " A rank is nothing more then a label binding a person with invisible chains." He said as a strong silver arua flowed from his body.

Last edited by Daemon Spade on 25th March 2013, 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total

A fox besting the night [Daemon; SilverRose - Open to spectators - Otherwise Closed] 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

A fox besting the night [Daemon; SilverRose - Open to spectators - Otherwise Closed] Coolt110

Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grizzly 23rd March 2013, 7:34 am

And there it was. The first fire of combat already burning, something Iana wanted to witness. Snow had begun to cover the floor of the arena. Iana hated snow, and even though she could probably elaborate on that, there was no time for her. It wasn't a long walk, some fast paced steps over the plaza towards the entrance a small side alley, beginning from the plaza and stretching to who-knows-where, and Iana was there. At the beginning of the alley, left and right expanded a row of constructs that looked like houses but didn't have any furniture or too many windows either. On her left, where the alley begun, there was a ladder to get up on the roofs of the house row. She quickly acted on instinct and quickly climbed the ladder. Now over the two contestants, on the roofs under which they fought, she was able to witness the their magic to the fullest.

Meoru tingled in her conscious. It seemed he had some info on the magic at least one of the combatants was already using. Some sort of blade, it sparkled and was non-physical, Iana could see. "Girl, the mage with the black hair. He gains his magic power from the moon. Bestable, easily if you utilize the correct tactics. But the boy with the white hair, I know the feeling. It's been so long... I was almost not able to recall the feeling. The goddess of Night, Nyx was how I called her. It seems she has granted the humans the wisdom of her art. Not enough to be effective but you shall still watch out. Iana just nodded her head. Meoru never needed her confirmation that what he said got through to Iana or she listened. He always knew what was going on in her world of thoughts. So now, Iana was watching two mages battle each other. Two with seemingly rare magic, but both of them not ultimately capable of handling them.

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 24th March 2013, 4:38 pm

Neko smirked at his last comment. Oh my dear friend you have no idea how utterly true that statement is. You see I haven't mastered my magic yet..... Im only scratching the surface of what Nyx's power holds. But that doesnt mean I will not harm you. Neko's hands flashed with a black flame on one hand and a silver flame on the other. With ease he threw his blade into the side of the arena causing a ripple to tear through the empty stand's. I wouldnt try waisting you time with the blade... only I can wield it. Just thought id give u a head's up for the fight. Neko took a small step then hesitated..... He felt a very old presence. One almost as old as Nyx her self. Look's like im going to have extra fun tonight. Neko mummerd under his breath only so he would hear it then decided to continue. Ready or not spade..... Night has come for you... Neko's voice seemed to change all together. His eye's glowed violet and a black aura with silver speck's formed around him. Neko then charged spade. Neko brought his fist forward and connected it with the blade that Spade had. Huh.... strong enough not to shatter I see..... this will be a fun game spade a fun game!! Neko flashed a very mischievous smile in the direction of the spy watching there fight. He didnt seem to pose a threat..... yet.

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 25th March 2013, 11:30 am

Daemon grined then and held up his bandaged left arm to show the guest as he loosened the wrappings with his teeth to relieve a wicked styled automail claw. Lets show our young guest a good time shall we my brother?Daemon thought joyfully as he rushed torwards Silver with blinding speed cleching his clawed arm into a fist then pulled it back then atempted to deliever a powerful punch to Silvr stomach using the cosmic enrgy stored in his body to increase the output of force from the punch pushing silver back close to fiffteen feet . Its been a long time since I've been able to fight freely I hope that you'll enjoy the show. Daemon thought again looing at their mysterious guest Daemon smelled them the second they entered the arena but figured they were only here to watch them fight .

Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grizzly 25th March 2013, 12:58 pm

Would Iana enter their battle right away? No. Would she attempt to destroy them at the right moment? Perhaps. Whatever the case, she was sitting over them. They had noticed her. Not that she attempted to conceal herself. Both of them seemed to have quite the arrrogant tone in their voice. It wasn't rare, but Iana detested it nevertheless. "Tsk." Iana spat on the rooftops and sat down, dangling her legs from the rooftops. If and when she would come down was not decided by her yet. What she needed to beat them both however, was a unevadable strike that would down both of them in one go. She didn't want or need this battle, but something inside her wanted to fight. Most likely it was Meoru. That stupid fox. There were times in which she destested him just as much as the rest of the world, he did things with her she refused to do.

What was a big advantage now was that Iana knew about their magics though. It would be quite helpful to know about how the magic worked. She traced their movements quite concentrated. It was easy for her to keep up, she read them thoroughly and memorized some patterns. She would be prepared once in battle. She wasn't confident making it in one hit. Those two kiddos did look really overconfident and stupid, but Iana was a realist and idiots were mostly those people who didn't feel as much pain as others did.

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 26th March 2013, 1:14 am

The second Spade revealed his arm neko's eye's locked on it. BEfore Neko had time to react he was hit with a shocking punch to the chest which sent him flying back. Making sure he didnt go back to far he dug his heel's into the ground until he came to a stop. My my little spade has grown up hasn't he? That's quite the arm you have there. You'll have to tell me all about it after the fight ok?? Neko was clearly teasing. He had to think of something to do. He was sure he could win the battle easily with one little thing but he wanted a fun fight and it was quite fair so he decided to drag it out. Let's test this arm of your's out shall we? Neko grinned as he leaped into the air. He pulled both fist's together causing a bigger one to form. He brought the giant ball of flame and fist down on hid clawed arm it formed a small crater under him.

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    TacticalFallacy
    TacticalFallacy

The Undefined Formula

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Mentor : Master Hades (Deceased)
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Amaterasu Mudra Formula
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TacticalFallacy 26th March 2013, 9:40 am

"That's quite a collection of magic there.....," Abraxis murmured to Aldous, who remained silent in response as he leaned onto the railings on the very top rim of the main Colosseum Stage of the Arena, watching the fight happening 150 metres below him and outside the Colosseum with intense eyes, his cloak flagging in the heavy gale expected from such a height. He's visited the Arena a lot of times already, always hoping to get to see the new people; the new talent that trickles out of the world's divine womb. This was, however, the first time he had seen people fight outside the Colosseum and in the Plaza Stage. For the moment, he was unimpressed, only a little interested as he pointed out his index finger to the right, flexing it like a gun. A black smog-filled laser, Breach Line, pierced into the leg of the man that he had been tasked to capture for his latest job and was now trying to escape his grasp. Aldous barely batted an eyelid as the man fell forward in screams of agony, a pencil-thin hole perforated through the tendons in his right thigh.

"Unhurt....." The warning words of his client reiterated themselves in the form of ghostly memory. Oh well, at least, he must get paid. With a resigned sigh, Aldous walked towards the captive, ignoring the bloodshot stares of panic from the man, and then placed his glowing hand onto the blackened wound. As he healed the man's wound, Aldous kept on watching the fight below him, his eyes especially upon the clearly visible woman on the rooftop of that tiny battleground. From his high-up view, her sitting body was no bigger than an ant and no doubt she probably had the powerful strength of one in comparison to the two fighting below her. He could see that she had something inside her. It's just like himself, only more apparent. Despite the massive distance between them, his wolf-like eyes had little trouble seeing her symptoms. The unmistakable twitching of your head whenever you converse with the being within you, the extremely brief sedateness in your breath and the uncontrollable irregularity in your blinking; it's there. You will never be able to see the symptoms when you look at yourself, but from someone else's point of view, especially one who has to deal with something similar, it's as plain as day. Whatever it was, that entity inside her obviously possessed great power, far outstripping Aldous' own, for the symptoms he made on the woman were of great strength and clarity, alluding to the undoubtedly vast reserves of strength it possessed.

Still unimpressed though. It's nothing fresh, placing something within you to grant you additional strength. "An old trick in the book," ALdous sighed as the thing within him commented, giggling as it did. He agreed though. What can be fresh, however, may be how well that girl can utilize her powers. Either way, from the way she was watching the other two fight, she was obviously confident, but not enough to attack them.

Yet.

"What are you gonna do.....?" He wondered inquisitively, turning to the black-haired man, who was now utilizing some sort of energy-boosted punch with a metal gauntlet, no, an entirely prosthetic arm that is designed for combat. Mildly fresh, but the way he telegraphed the punch as he reeled it back to strengthen and rev up the impact to the other man's stomach, it just made the attack so obvious. But maybe that's the point. A simple punch would have been taken by any normal mage, but one charged up by energy, while still looking the same as a simple punch, can be very deadly. A normal mage might make a mistake of assuming it's a normal punch due to it being so obvious, but that could not be more true with that prosthetic arm. Ha, fairly interesting if you think it that way.

And then as he skidded over the ground to counter his momentum from the black-haired man's punch, the one with the bleached hair seemed to have reeled in some sort of fireball in an attempt to bring his fists down into a burning Double Axe Handle onto his opponent's claw. A straight-forward attack, but no doubt, from the way the man seemed to dramatically create it, this was obviously not the white-haired guy's full strength. In truth, it looked like the man was trying to drag out the fight, for the sake of amusement. An understandable notion, but a mistake that would have been costly if this was not the Arena. Kill first, pose later. Never hesitate to make the killing move in a fight. Never lengthen a fight for the sake of fun. Aldous sighed as he wondered how many young mages these days actually do that. "Well, shall we keep on watching, Aldous?" Abraxis asked with a humorous voice, the sentient bicycle cycling up to Aldous' side.

"No....," Aldous shook his head in a negative response. His healing of his captive done, Aldous hauled the now silent man over his shoulder,"We have to move. I can't waste any more time watching people who see a fight as a game and a pissing contest."

"Aye aye sir. Pity, I was hoping we could get a break for once," Abraxis sarcastically lamented as Aldous swiftly got on the bicycle, an array of -purple-black seals pulsing around them as he did. Without another look at the fighters, Aldous cycled Abraxis out and over the edge of the Colosseum rim, the duo not even losing a centimeter to gravity as Aldous' Seal Floater came into effect. Now levitating in the chilly air high above the battleground and probably only a dot from the point of view of the participants, Aldous pulled his cloak over him even more as he begun to push Abraxis' pedals, his bicycle moving through the air 150 meters off the ground and into the domain that only dragons can understand. However, while he would eventually leave the Arena, Aldous took the brief time he still had in the air and watched the fight go a little further, in the hopes of seeing something fresh....

Theme:
    Current Jobs:
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 26th March 2013, 1:37 pm

Suddenly, up above. A low rumbling would be heard in the skies outside the arena; through the ceiling. As if it were thunderstorming about.

In the next moment; a bright yellow flash would fill the dome roof of the arena. A rocketing blast of yellow lightning soared around in a circle once.

The streak of Lightning increased it's speed and slapped down into the stands; on the highest walkway with railing overlooking it. The noise was ear crunching; as the lightning slapped the ground, it began to twist and spin upon itself; taking on a human form.

The yellow lightning sizzled off of Heero in a 'thuwaaa' like washing sound; as he stepped towards the railing, hands in his pocket, and small bits of yellow static electricity visibly jumping off of him for a few moments before he returned to normal.

Hands till in his pockets; he watched a little bit of the fight down below, already knowing that Neko, a fellow Fairy Tail Wizard and one of his good buddies; albeit he creeped Heero the hell out sometimes, but that was just a part of their friendship.

"Oi! Nekooo!" Heero called, nodding his head upwards as he did so. "Don't you dare lose to this guy! Or you'll have more than one brawl on your hands! Cause I'm tellin' everyone at Fairy Tail whatta loser like showing you had against em!" Heero had his hands cupped around his mouth as he yelled; but slid them back into his pockets with a goofy smile.

The fur on the back of his hoodie swayed a bit; as did his blue hair. The Lightning Dragon Slayer looked on. From the highest railing in the stands, nearest to the domed roof of the arena.

× Bio
    × Magic

A fox besting the night [Daemon; SilverRose - Open to spectators - Otherwise Closed] Rose

Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 26th March 2013, 3:34 pm

Daemon Smiled as he looked up At neko from within the crater as he laguhed joyfully. Now that what I'm talking about !!! He said as he jummped out of the crater. Maybe I should put my favorite armor on." He said with a smiles as his entire body was covered in the same aura as before but this time the aura began to take the form of a white coat with wolf fur stiched into the hood with white and black pants with a single black and yellow lined glove with a black shirt with white and yellow lines and a pair of metal tipped boots with four wings on the outer side "Lunar Hunter." He said as he pulled the hood over his head with a devilish grin with his silver eyes showing a ring of gold around the iris.

Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grizzly 26th March 2013, 4:52 pm

Iana noticed a change of the mood. It suddenly all seemed to get serious, glances being thrown at them. Not her, but she could feel how the air wavered. It wouldn't take long and something would happen Iana felt it. Meoru also tingled inside her signaling for her to stop being all casual and starting to grow a pair and throwing up a fighting stance. In that moment Iana leaped onto the ground immediately getting her limbs ready to fling up for defense anytime. What was more, she was still roughly 15 meters away, a distance which granted her safety. But there was something bugging her she just couldn't figure out. Meoru knew something she didn't and she wouldn't be told now. It was his bitchy attitude kicking in. When in real battle he barely intercepted her thoughts. Something was helpful at times where concentration was needed, but now someone overlooking everything would be extremely helpful. She traced the movements of the two combatants closely, still not wanting to accept that this was partially her fight.

The flow subtly got denser when the black-haired boy changed his clothing, a requip armor it seemed. Very diverse in their magics it seemed. But still something not stable. The other mage seemed to change her movements, something would be awaiting not only the black haired but she feared it would also reach her.

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 26th March 2013, 6:04 pm

Neko took everything in at once. The spectator finally joined in the battle and Spade requipped into Lunar Hunter. Neko was fixing to make his move when a loud thunder rung through the arena. Suddenly Heero was standing there in the stands. Neke laughed at what he had to say. Huh I wouldnt wanna cause anymore fight's in fairy tail now would I??? Leo might get mad at me. Plus I cant people thinkin they can beat me up now can I?? Neko smirked then turned to stare at Spade. I guess I cant draw the fight out any longer can I? Oh well sorry bout this buddy. A faint silver aura glowed around him as he walked to grab his sword from the arena wall. He didnt want Heero to Be disappointed in him. After all Neko Kinda looked up to him in a way. After all he is Fairy Tails strongest wizard aside from the Guild Master.

Neko ripped his blade from the wall with such force it sent shards everywhere. Tsk Tsk looks like night time is finally rolling around. Well Let's have some fun shall we???? Night Arch Seven Hell's!!!! Seven black and silver flames sprung forth from no where. Three flames flew forward and hit Spade. Neko was charging right behind them with his blade held to the side. As soon as the flames scorched his armor neko swung the blade furiously and rappidly at him causes a few cut's Neko grinned.

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 26th March 2013, 6:34 pm

As the flames flew torwads Daemon he smiled slightly then jumped backwards into the air and landed gracefully on the railing of the eastern stands the tails on his coat were senged by th flames the gold around his eyes seemed to move somewhat like a tracking system. aww yu getting serious I was hoping we could play some more alright then I never tried this but lets see with if this works. *Daemn slowly lifteed up his hood giving to two people in the arena a clear look at his eyes the color of his iris was a mixture of gold and crimson signaling his ativated his lineage. my friend I won't let you use your hidden powers not this time.

Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grizzly 26th March 2013, 7:10 pm

(OOC: Sorry for the inconvenience, but I'm out. Can't find inspiration to step in. Will keep spectating though, but you can skip me out of the posting order. Sorry T.T)

Iana was not outleaged, by no means, but she didn't quite know where to step in here. Deciding to actually wait until something would happen where she had to react, she would stay in her position and not move an inch, further spectating the battle from the sideline she was standing on.

It seemed that the white haired boy was able to control some kind of flames Iana didn't know about, nor had information given from Meoru. Not that she cared. Insisting with Meoru was like talking to a rock. Not one response would be made for such requests. And now it was time for her to step out. She would not further get involved by her stands. But unrelenting, she kept on spectating the two fighters.

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 26th March 2013, 9:00 pm

Neko watched as spade easly jumped out of the way. Haha you think im going to use that? Ha! I never use that unless I truely want to kill you. Besides I dont need you blood I have this...Neko Pulled a small vial of blood from his pocket. But dont worry Im not going to use it yet.. Neko let out a wicked laughter. He flicked his wrist's as a flame struck him from behind knocking him off the wall. Remember I control my flames!! Neko ran to meet him as he fell knocking the hilt of hit sword into spades just with a strong force. Neko leaped up onto the wall then up to the highest point in the arena. Come on little spade show me those shadows of ur again!!

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 28th March 2013, 5:04 pm

Daemon grined savagely as he hit the arena floor and quickly pushed off the ground and landed on his feet. "Becareful what you ask for my friend." Daemon looks up at his freind/ rival as a shadowy aura engulfs Daemons's body. "Shadows of aranchy hidden technique Howling Shadows." As Daemon finished those words he created six wolves out the shadows of the arena . tell me my friend can you catch a shadow? Daemon asked as a shadow double of him self stood where Daemon was and the real Daemon was standing at on the opposite side of the arena facing Silver with his arms crossed He held out his left arm and ordered the shadow wolves and his shadow double to attack Silver .

SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 28th March 2013, 5:40 pm

Neko grinned as Spade used his shadows to attack.Haha alright! Let's see what these little pups of yours can do!!! Neko jumped into the stands where a wolf snapped at his Right shoulder. The Wolf drew blood and bit deep. You annoying little shit! Neko ran his blade through wolfs side grabbed it with his left hand and threw it into the arena where it fell to the floor and was hit with 3 flames. Ha!! Nice one spade but a few wolfies wont do much!!! Neko blocked A bite from one of the wolf's and knocked another in the head. Alright enough of these games!!! Neko raised his blade in the air letting it collect light from the stars. Night Breaht: Pulse!!!!!!!!! I giant explosion of silver light and power erupted from the blade incinerating the wolfs. Now now dont you have better tricks up your sleeve?? Im tired of these games. Show me power or I leave.... Neko let out a tired yawn.

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 31st March 2013, 1:41 am

Daemon grin as he ran up the wall Silver was stand o top of with two shadowy katana's. Getting tired are we then how about I wake you up !!!" Daemon said as he spun around on the tower. " Shadows of anarachy blade technique bloody whirlwind."He used his forward momentum to slash silver across his stomach and arms before he rose above him into the air as the Shadow double rushed up the wall.

SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 31st March 2013, 2:15 am

Neko grunted taking all of the blows and letting spade cut his chest. Hahaha.... you made my sexy tummy ugly....you'll pay for this. and Sadly you just ensured your defeat... thank you Neko laughed as he wiped his hand in his own blood and licked the blood off of his fingers. Neko laughed as he transformed. He grew to seven feet tall. His teeth and nails grew sharper. He grew a tail and cat ears and his eye's turned red. Neko laughed as his wound's healed. Haha yes using my blood is a little gross but hell.. It works... Now how would u like to be hurt? neko grinned and Spade with a demonic smile.

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 1st April 2013, 9:59 pm

Daemon grined devilishly and created a ten foot halberd out of the shadows with a wolf like guard and spun it over his head then slamed the base of the spear to the ground and pointed to Silver. The bigger they are the harder they fall." He said as he jumped up onto the railing of the stands then jumped onto the stairs and rushed up the colloum next to Silver then pushed off the wall and glared at his friend . "Get ready SIlver this is gonna hurt ! " Daemon shouted as he stabed Silver in the left arm, the stomach and, right lung *

SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 1st April 2013, 10:32 pm

Silver caught all the blows leaving him bloody and cut. He laughed and spit blood on Spade. Ha! Pain you have no idea of pain until you've felt an ten inch cock up your ass! In a quick movement silver had his hand around spade's arm had it cut open and took three big gulps of his blood. Neko spit up a line of his blood laughing. But you will know something close to pain very soon. Neko popped his neck as all of his wounds healed. Neko didnt even leave time for him to react. Neko had his hand around Spades throat tossed him into the arena with such force it slightly cracked the ground around him. Neko only laughed before he climbed the arena walls to the top. Neko stopped and stared at the moon. He stood directly under it so no shadow's could reach it. When the power of the demon fade's you will see true fear! I will show u what a true night mage can do! Neko watched spade get up as his silver hard flutterd in the wind and moon light glistened off of it causeing the arena to appere to be covered in star's.

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 3rd April 2013, 11:13 am

Daemon got up slowly a grined peacefully. This is the end for you Silver well more like its the end of you being able to walk. He said as he took control of his own shadow and created a seven foot long scythe and held it ready to swing it at a moments notice. Shadows of anarchy final attack shadow's death." Daemon said as he looked up at silver his eye charging from crimson back to its orginal silver with the gold ring around the iris Daemon then rushed torwards he gathering every shadow made in the arena increasing the size of his scythe as he jumped into the stands Daemon was carrying a twenty five foot scythe with a four foot blade. lets see you survive this. He said with a devilish grin as he rushed up the collum Silver was standing on and pushed off as he reached the top then jumped over Silvers head becoming a gental silhouete against the moons image before rocketing torwards the ground and driving the scythe's blade into and to spit Silvers demonic body in half.

SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 3rd April 2013, 3:55 pm

Neko laughed as spade was running up the piller. Neko released his demon for so he was back to normal.Starry Night!!! A starry sky filled arua surrounded him as spade attack with his shadow sythe. Neko laughed even more as spade's attack bounced back and hit sade and cut him in half. Spade soade this is why you shouldnt have use'd ur shadow's on me. You see with starry night it reflect's the attack back a the mage. Well anyone with shadow or dark magic.... But thank you for killing your self. * sigh* Guess I better heal u up now. Neko leaped down to spade's body. Night's Aura!!!A silver aura surrounded them as Spade was revived and healed slightly. Now I know ur power is strong to my healing only brought u back by so much. You will need to get medical attention soon.Neko picked up spade. Which hospital you want to go to?

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 1:30 pm