Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A meeting in solitude. ( Private Daemon and Kitty

Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Position : None
    Guild : Suripingu Mori
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lunar
    Second Skill: Imperal Demon
    Third Skill:

A meeting in solitude. ( Private Daemon and Kitty Empty A meeting in solitude. ( Private Daemon and Kitty

Post by Daemon Spade 10th November 2014, 8:53 pm

The Soul Bar a quiet and peaceful establishment near the center of Talonia. Within this little slice of alcoholic paradise a young mage sat calmly at the bar with a glass of green tea. The young man was wearing a simple black t-shirt and black jeans, around the man's neck was his families emblem of a wolf howling atop a cliff at the moon. This man was Daemon Spade one of the last few lunar mages in the world. On Daemon's back he had two blades one etched in a midnight black sheath while the other is housed in a topaz white sheath. One of the blades belonged to his father and the other belonged to his best friend whom entrusted him with the blade after he decided to return to Atlantis . Daemon sighed and took a sip of his tea as he looked up at the clocked as it slowly reached the midnight hour. Daemon yawned and little and stretched a bit in his seat. His late night training sessions have been taking it's toll lately causing him to lose much needed rest .

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A meeting in solitude. ( Private Daemon and Kitty 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

A meeting in solitude. ( Private Daemon and Kitty Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg
    Kitty Pryde
    Kitty Pryde

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : Wanderer/ Guildless

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Turn, Hell's Spawn
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A meeting in solitude. ( Private Daemon and Kitty Empty Re: A meeting in solitude. ( Private Daemon and Kitty

Post by Kitty Pryde 10th November 2014, 9:40 pm

The vampiress entered the bar causing most, if not the entire, male species within to gawk at her. She paid it no mind as she glided through the bar. Her movements were flawless seeming almost perfect and her face portrayed dark amusement. She was at the bar for a purpose and one purpose only. Elizabeth had heard a werewolf was stationed there and she had to check it out for herself. Perhaps he knew of her family, the powerful Pryde family, and their whereabouts. Even if he knew of them, she did not know if he could be trusted and she was not going to take risks. At least not know. She needed to know whose side he was on and if he would prove to be useful. What better way than to find out in a bar? Elizabeth soon caught sight of her target and, seeing as he was alone, made her way towards him. "Lovely night, non?" she asked as she sat on the chair in front of him. "What's a man like you doing here alone?" She asked with a grin; her fangs clearly visible. Depending on how tonight, she would have her answers.
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

A meeting in solitude. ( Private Daemon and Kitty Empty Re: A meeting in solitude. ( Private Daemon and Kitty

Post by Daemon Spade 10th November 2014, 9:59 pm

Daemon turned his head when he took in a scent that he hadn't had the pleasure of smelling since he was a child on the run. Unlike many of his kind whom didn't care for vampires his family was good friends with one family in particular The Pryde's. The Pyde's were one of the few families that actually offered the young Daemon asylum after he had escaped capture from the men whom slew his parents. "It is a lovely night milady." His gold eyes looked at her as his faced moved into a slight smirk. So what brings one of the Pryde family to this humbled establishment , surely isn't not simply to pass the time with a drink with a lycan such as myself?" He snickered and leaned back calmly in his seat.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A meeting in solitude. ( Private Daemon and Kitty 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

Kitty Pryde
    Kitty Pryde

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kitty Pryde 11th November 2014, 12:59 pm

Elizabeth's eyes turned cold at the mention of the Pryde's. So he knew of them, but did he know her? "I do suppose you are right, Mister Spade." she said nonchalantly as she snapped her fingers for the tender. "Although, why rush things? " The bar tender appeared by her side almost as if in a trance. " Milk, please." she said without sparing the man a glance. The bar tender disappeared. Elizabeth took the opportunity to study the lycan. From just their encounter alone, she had already deduced that he was incredibly calm and collected with a bad boy streak. A man who, despite the instincts of a werewolf, had not backed down or even had attacked her for her vampiric nature. Yet again, she was only a half blood.

Her order appeared and she resumed their light conversation. "What business did you have with the Pyrde's, Mister Spade? she asked the man in what appeared to be curiosity. "Hunters usually do not associate themselves with the supernatural." She knew. She knew them all too well. After the bite, her family at shunned her. What hunter wanted a half blood polluting their family? Elizabeth brought the glass up to her lips and took a sip. It struck her odd that he recognized her scent. The turn had affected her physiology or so she had thought. Either her scent remained or the lycan had an incredible sense of smell in order to pick up incredibly faint trances of it. "You have a peculiar sense of smell. she complimented him. Things like that, despite how small, needed praise.
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 11th November 2014, 1:18 pm

Daemon smirked a little showing her a single fanged tooth and took another slight sip of his tea. The pryde's offered me sanctuary once in my life though I turned them down and left after they gave me a special pistol that my father once held it was actually designed to incorporate my families natural affinity for lunar magic into condensed burst of energy." Daemon smiled a bit before continuing. While I thank you for the compliment of my sense of smell I am not of the supernatural variety of Lycan miss I'm simply a lunar mage who has gained control over his true self. " Daemon was referring to his lupine for as his true self de to the fact that he was in fact a wolf simply "wearing" a human disguise.

Kitty Pryde
    Kitty Pryde

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kitty Pryde 11th November 2014, 3:37 pm

This bit of information was surely a find. Not only did he know of them, but he had familiarized himself with them. With that bit of information, she knew that he held loyalty and a form of respect to the family. He had been on the run when he was offered a home and given a weapon after all. Still, that left a bit over a century to cover from the fact that he had been given sanctuary right after she had left the household.  "Sanctuary... A home..." she said slowly digesting those words. He had refused? Interesting. "How long ago? Do you remember?" She asked with a raise of an eyebrow. "Also, Mister Spade. What is above and or different from the natural is supernatural. Therefore you are a supernatural." She leisurely laid back against her chair. "You being a different from the everyday werewolf, well, that is a different story. " She licked her lips. Today had been going smoother that she had expected.
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 11th November 2014, 4:00 pm

Daemon smiled and blushed a little at her last comment but quickly shrugged it off. "It was around seventeen years ago back when I was five the reason why I chose to refuse their offer was due to the rather sticky situation I was in. As I'm sure you know lunar mages are considered rather rare in this day and age and can be worth a good sum on the black market. I felt as if the Prydes' would offer me as a bargaining chip to curry the favor of someone higher up on the governmental food chain. " Daemon sighed and rubbed his left arm a little at the rather painful memory of escaping from the hunters that found him soon after he left and the fear of his first kill.

Kitty Pryde
    Kitty Pryde

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kitty Pryde 12th November 2014, 1:44 pm

Seeing the blush that had formed on his cheek made her eyes light in amusement. She grinned as he shrugged it off yet this time, her fangs did not show. "Bargaining chip... Now that is surely interesting." She then frowned. "And yes, it appears that Lunar Mages are a rare find these days. Same as with the sirens and so forth." Elizabeth shrugged. "Why Lunar mages are worth more... Well that is beyond me." Growing up as a hunter, Elizabeth had learned to familiarize herself with the various species and their characteristics that roamed out an about. This said, she also knew how much they were worth in the black market. Lunar mages, alive of course, prices shot through the charts with Sirens ranked second. Herself, well, she was worth more dead than alive. After all, it was her blood that held price.

With a slight flick of her wrist, she waved away the thoughts and turned to the matters at hand. So he was twenty two. Apparently they didn't age the way she thought. When the lycan had finished his tale, she could not help but note his sudden change in behavior. "You have had experience with hunters before." She said, phrasing it in a way that sounded both like a statement and a question. Elizabeth raised the glass to her lips as she studied the man further. How long had they been here and he had not asked for her name? Furthermore, he spoke of personal matters as if he had known her for some time without much of a care. He knew of the Pryde's and held both respect and fear towards them, but did not hesitate in the least to answer her questions. He neither questioned her nor her intentions. Why? Perhaps it was the he did not think to question the happenings or that he simply cared little for what was going on. She was not complaining, of course. After all, it made the night go smoother and worry free.

A meeting in solitude. ( Private Daemon and Kitty Shadow_bat
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 12th November 2014, 2:47 pm

Daemon grinned with a feral look in his eyes. You could say that. " He licked his lips as if recalling a moment were he had used his rather sharp teeth to tear through the flesh of his enemies. Daemon slowly moved in closer and whispered softly to her left ear.The reason why Lunar mages are so popular on the black market is because of the Mc has secret bid on them they buy them an execute them all because of an ancient war between the two parties. " Daemon looked down at his tea before sighing a bit and placing the glass on the table. "Well then since you came all the way here I highly about it was for a simple chat about politics and how much my head would be worth Miss Pryde." Daemon felt rather silly about that fact that he still hadn't had the pleasure of knowing such an enchanting maidens name.

Kitty Pryde
    Kitty Pryde

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kitty Pryde 12th November 2014, 4:08 pm

The male moved in closer as to whisper into her ear. Elizabeth stiffened, but did not move. "The reason why Lunar mages are so popular in the black market is because the MC has secret bid on them," He said softly. "They buy them and execute them all because of an ancient war between the two parties." It made sense, of course. Then why capture them alive? The lycan leaned back against his chair once more. "Well then, since you came all the way here I highly doubt it was for a simple chat about politics and how much my head would be worth, Miss Pryde." He said matter of factly. There it was. That twinkle in his eyes. Elizabeth grinned, displaying her perfect set of teeth and fangs. " Of course, Mister Spade." She said with a raise of her glass. "Although, I must admitt. I am no longer associated with the Pryde's." She said nonchalantly. "As you can clearly see, I am of vampiric nature. My family being hunters puts me in a rather difficult position." She simply shrugged. "I was hoping you knew of their whereabouts." She leaned foward against the table. Other than the twinkle of mischief in her eyes, her expression remained unreadable. "You could say it is about time for a little family reunion." Hopefully he would have an idea of their location. If not, then... She would just resume her search elsewhere.
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 12th November 2014, 5:40 pm

With a sigh Daemon slowly shook his head. I'm sorry to say that I don't know where the Pryde family is currently living.He thought for a split second and smiled at her But I may be able to still help you out but it will require me to acquire you scent." Daemon said calmly as he scratched the back of his head he already caught a whiff of her scent before but if she wanted his help in tracking it would require him to inhale her scent for a while most likely around twenty mins if he wanted him to find them in one day. Daemon smiled with a full set of his teeth and razor sharp fangs. If you wish we could get started now or deal with it in private as to keep the hunters off our backs " He said as he discreetly pointed out with his eyes at the two hunters that jus walked into the bar.

Kitty Pryde
    Kitty Pryde

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kitty Pryde 12th November 2014, 9:50 pm

With a sigh, the male slowly shook his head. "I'm sorry to say that I don't know where the Pryde family is currently living." Yet, he seemed to ponder a bit before smiling at her. "But I may be able to still help you out," He continued calmly as he scratched the back of his head. "It will require me to acquire you scent." Her scent? What exactly was that to mean? She raised an eyebrow suspiciously. "How do you suppose we do that, Mister Spade?" The lycan smiled showing a full set of perfect teeth complete with razor sharp fangs. "If you wish we could get started now or deal with it in private as to keep the hunters off our backs." He said as he gestured towards the door. Instead of turning to face the door, Elizabeth simply moved the metallic paper dispenser on the table in order to see the entrance. Her eyes lit in recognition. "As much as I would enjoy getting reacquainted with old colleagues, I am afraid we must discuss matters further in private." Elizabeth leaned back against her chair. "Do you have a place in mind?" Hopefully he knew the place better than she. And hopefully, they would not recognize her.
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 13th November 2014, 9:50 am

Daemon nodded and discreetly motioned for the bartender to come over whom happily came over and leaned over a little. "Okaji do you mind if I could use the upper floor for a bit" The bartender now known as Okaji nodded with a smile and discreetly handed Daemon a ey he produced from his pocket. With a smirk Daemon gently took hold of the lovely pryde's hand and lend her to the back room where a locked door stood before them. Daemon quickly unlocked the door to reveal a flight of stairs and carefully locked the door behind them after they were both safely passed it's fresh hold. "Most likely we have around twenty to thirty mins before those guy get tired of drinking. Now if I'm going to acquire your scent for this job I simply need to smell you for a bit. " Daemon said with a some what sheepish grin s he headed up the stairs and looked carefully over the balcony at the hunter's hassling Okaji for information about the two of them.

Kitty Pryde
    Kitty Pryde

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kitty Pryde 25th November 2014, 7:28 pm

The wolf gave a slight motion to the bartender, trying to bring him in.  "Okaji do you mind if I could use the upper floor for a bit" He asked the bartender as soon as the man came over and leaned in. Mister Okaji gave him a secretive smile and discretely handed the lycan a key before disappearing off to his chores .  With a smirk, the wolf took ahold of her hand and guided her towards where the door for the upper part of the building lay. If she wasn't in need of assistance, she would have drawed her hand back towards her. But, as the situation called for it, she obliged and allowed him to escort her. The lycan unlocked the door and ushered her inside, locking the door in the process as soon as she had made it inside. "Most likely we have around twenty to thirty mins before those guy get tired of drinking." The Lycan said as a matter-of-factly. "Now if I'm going to acquire your scent for this job I simply need to smell you for a bit. " He added in with a sheepish grin before heading  up the stairs. She followed suit. "Twenty minutes," she murmured to herself as she leisurely leaned against the balcony. Her bright eyes took in the room until they settled upon the hunters. They never glanced up from the man, Okaji. Amateurs, she thought to herself. With a shrug, she left the balcony to where Mister Spade had stationed himself. "Do you often use the upstairs, Mister Spade?" she chuckled. With a more serious and business like tone, she added, "Now, for the scent. How do you suppose we get about to it?"  She wasn't familiar as so how one acquired scent. Elizabeth had to rely on him to guide her through the process of it and it wasn't something she liked, no matter how minimal it was.
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 25th November 2014, 8:53 pm

Daemon smirked at her tone as he walked towards her. I use this room every now and then for either business or a place to hide out when the villagers are looking for a scape goat." He mumbled quietly to himself about how it seems to happen fives times out of the blood month around here. Daemon looked at her with a smile. I'm going to need to invade your space or w could do this the fun way." He said with a playful look as he show her his face before licking his lips. There were two way Daemon could acquire her scent he could choose the traditional way of simply smelling her skin and hair or his way which involved a more "Passionate" set of moves.

Kitty Pryde
    Kitty Pryde

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kitty Pryde 28th November 2014, 10:52 pm

Daemon smirked at her and answered her earlier question, "I use this room every now and then for either business or a place to hide out when the villagers are looking for a scape goat." He then mumbled quietly to himself about something she could not quite catch. Stopping himself, he looked up at her and smiled. "I'm going to need to invade your space or we could do this the fun way." The lycan said playfully but then again, he couldn't be more serious.  He licked his lips awaiting her answer. "Mister Spade, are you suggesting what I believe you are suggesting? " She asked with feigning innocence, walking towards him playfully. Placing her hand on his chest, she leaned closer to him only leaving a few centimeters apart from their faces " Because that wouldn't be very gentlemanly, now would it?" She chuckled darkly as she licked her fangs. It was then that she couldn't help but wonder, how did lycan blood taste like? Elizabeth smirked at the lycan. "I leave the decision up to you, Mister Spade." she whispered. Whatever he decided, she would oblige. For the better or worse, she did not care. At least at the moment.
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 30th November 2014, 12:58 pm

Mister Spade are you suggesting what I believe you are suggesting? Daemon turned a little red at how close Miss Kitty was to him and at how good her scent smelled to him. Daemon gulped slightly before wrapping his arms around her slender waist as he slowly leaned in and kissed her deeply. Daemon was driven by both lust and purpose. He found this woman ravishing and the thought of ravishing her plagued his mind yet he did this bold act with a purpose of acquiring her scent faster by getting as close to her as possible. As Daemon kissed Miss Kitty he was breathing silently through his nose to take in her scent. Daemon smirked and gently pushed Kitty Against the nearby a wall and deepens kiss by slipping his tongue into her mouth  with a deep husky growl.

Kitty Pryde
    Kitty Pryde

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kitty Pryde 30th November 2014, 2:29 pm

Her closeness made him turn red and a little nervous, but he slipped his arms around her waist nonetheless. He had chosen the fun way. The lycan, Daemon, wasted little time in leaning in and locking her lips with his. He kissed her deeply catching her off guard for a split moment before returning the deepness of his kiss, her small hands still against the smoothness his chest. When she had entered the bar, she had held no idea she would be doing such a thing but, as proven to her over and over again, unexpected things happened. Just not like this. She felt him smirk against her lips and, without prior warning, she was pushed against the wall of the room as he deepened the their kiss. Her arms slided automatically up his chest to wrap around his neck. She fought back the urge to moan but, even so, slightly opened her mouth. He took advantage of the opportunity by slipping his tongue into her mouth, letting out a husky growl. The simple act made her skin turned ablaze with mutual lust and her fangs retracted a tiny bit in anticipation. She pulled from their kiss, breathing heavily. "Mister... Spade..." she whispered against his lips. "If we continue like this... I may end up biting you..." It had been several minutes, perhaps it was sufficient? She licked her lips awaiting his decision of what to do next. Still, she did not mind their closeness. But then again, it could just be her lust speaking.
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 2nd December 2014, 5:53 pm

Daemon looked into her eyes with a playful look in his eyes as he gently rubbed her back before pulling back slowly. Daemon smiled and licked his lips. Why Miss Kitty I didn't know you enjoyed biting people." He said with a devilish smirk as he playfully licked his lips. Daemon knew that their time might be limited hell if he didn't know any better those two hunters could be done threatening Okaji and trying to search the bar for them. As if the queue the door at the end of the stairs at the other side of the room started to shake .

Kitty Pryde
    Kitty Pryde

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kitty Pryde 2nd December 2014, 7:46 pm

He looked into her eyes with a playful look as he gently began to rub her back. Elizabeth closed her eyes, savoring his touch. She might as well enjoy it while it lasted. "Why Miss Kitty I didn't know you enjoyed biting people." He teased causing her to open her redwood colored eyes to see him with a devilish smirk playing across his lips.  Elizabeth slowly leaned in, gently brushing her lips against his before smirking darkly and guiding her lips down until the were placed against the side of his neck. She felt the pulse of the blood beneath her lips causing her fangs to withdraw. "I am a vampiress after all, Spade." she grinned, giving his neck a lick. No sooner had she prepared to insert her fangs when the door to the room began to shake. With a disappointed sigh, she looked up straight into his golden eyes. "Do you have a plan? " Had twenty minutes already passed and the hunters had come up in search for them. Or had it been a miscalculation? Anyhow, someone was at the door and none too happy by the looks of it. "Or shall I open the door while you hide... somewhere? After all, I highly doubt it is me they are looking for." She glanced around the room, spotting a small window. " Although we have a third option." Were they crazy enough exit out the window to the grounds below or the roofs above? Perhaps. But then again, the lycan could surprise her with a different approach to the situation at hand.
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Daemon Spade 9th December 2014, 9:39 pm

Daemon smirked and gently pulled Kitty to him and closed then reopened his eyes as his usual golden hue turned to a think bloody crimson. How about we take a different option. He said with devilish smirk as he picker her up into his arms as he carefully jumped on the balcony and taking control of all of the shadows within the bar and channeling them into one specific point under the ledge. better hold on tight milady cause this might get a little roughJust as the two hunters were breaking down the door Daemon with kitty in his arms jumped down into the large shadow vortex below them as thy phased through the floor and reappeared just outside the hidden back door on the south end of the bar. With a smirk and a calm voice Daemon looked at Kitty and asked her if she was alright.

Sadly for the hunters Okaji had grabbed them by their throats and threw them out the front door with inhuman strengthsending both of them flying into the building across the street.

Kitty Pryde
    Kitty Pryde

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kitty Pryde 10th December 2014, 8:33 pm

The lycan smirked causing a small frown to appear briefly upon her lips. What was he thinking? He gently pulled her close, closing his eyes in the process. When he reopened them, the once golden eyes were now a bloody crimson. "How about we take a different option," He said smiling devilishly. The lycan picked her up and carried her in his arms causing her to protest. "Mister Spade! I can perf-" She was caught short when the lycan jumped of the balcony. Her eyes widened when they dropped down and through a waiting portal only to appear on a ledge. There was no possible way she could get down now without falling. "Better hold on tight milady cause this might get a little rough." The lycan warned. He really seemed to be enjoying himself. At the same time the hunters burst through the door, Daemon jumped yet again to the grounds below. They reappeared back outside the bar towards the south end. The lycan looked down at her with a smirk and calmly asked if she was alright. Seeing as they were safe, she narrowed her eyes and scoffed. "Of course I am fine." she muttered. No sooner had her feet touched solid ground did she dust herself off and look up towards the ledge. It was a long way down. Elizabeth sighed and ran her hand through her glossy red hair. It could have turned out worse. "I will be contacting you within a few days." she said turning back to her businesslike tone. What happened in the room never happened. "I bid you good luck." she said. With that, she turned around and left. She hoped that next time they talked, he would have answers about the Pryde's whereabouts. Elizabeth's hands clenched. It was definitely time to bring them down.

[/exit]

A meeting in solitude. ( Private Daemon and Kitty Shadow_bat

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 4:45 pm