Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Rose Garden Passport Incident (Solo)

Krow
    Krow

Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Mark of Cain
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic
    Third Skill:

The Rose Garden Passport Incident (Solo) Empty The Rose Garden Passport Incident (Solo)

Post by Krow 25th April 2014, 6:59 am

Job Specifications:

It was some time around noon when Aaron finally arrived in Rose Garden. He had heard about the place from other's over his travels. He had also heard a rumor that this was where he could score a passport. The Takeover Mage however, upon seeing the place had other ideas to pass some time. He knew he could easily beat through the normal-folk to secure himself a passport so he wasn't going to stress it too much. Right now, he was being led about by his nose as he browsed through the various street vendors and their vast assortment of different delicacies. He wasted no time in blowing a forth of his money on food. The youth was now traveling around the city taking in the sites while simultaneously stuffing his face. Not once during all of this was he without a rather childish grin upon his face. He didn't know what his homeland was like, but he had a feeling they had nothing like Rose Garden.

Word Count Ratio:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Rose Garden Passport Incident (Solo) GbnUMK2

Missions In Progress:
    Total Exp.: 562.5 Exp
    Rank Up Ratio: 562.5/750= 187.5 Exp Needed.
    Krow
    Krow

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

The Rose Garden Passport Incident (Solo) Empty Re: The Rose Garden Passport Incident (Solo)

Post by Krow 25th April 2014, 7:01 am

Soon enough Aaron had finished off all of his food and was licking his finger's clean when he came upon a boxing game out front of a massive arcade. He would grin at this cracking his knuckles in anticipation for what he now had planned. ”This look like fun!” He cheered excitedly as he slammed his armor covered left hand which was clenched into a tight fist into his open right palm. He quickly popped some jewels into the machine and got ready.

Aaron drew back his left fist his body pivoting so the right side of his body was facing the machine. In a singular fluid motion his body twisted. The left side of his body facing machine as his armor clad left armor was flung forward in an arc-like motion. His fist upon contact with the punching bag forging an explosion. This explosion didn't simply blast the punching bag backward it quite literally blew it to shreds. The youth paid this no mind as he looked up at his score only to learn he had blown the display screen to pieces. “Ah crap. Now I'll never know if I got the high score.”

A few minutes later the owner of the arcade was standing before Aaron yelling at him. “What's the big deal kid?! You destroyed my machine. You better have money to replace it.”The man snapped angrily at Aaron, a vein filled with rage clearly visible upon his forehead. Aaron at this just shrugged and dismissed the shop owner's demands for payment. “Shut up ya old fart. I'll pay for it when I'm big time mage. Till then just gouge your friggin' eyes and watch me. The names Aaron Kyros, don't forget it.” He said cheerfully before bolting for it. He gave the man no time to grab hold of him. He wished not to see the man injure himself by doing so.

Word Count Ratio:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions In Progress:
    Krow
    Krow

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

The Rose Garden Passport Incident (Solo) Empty Re: The Rose Garden Passport Incident (Solo)

Post by Krow 25th April 2014, 7:03 am

Aaron had kept on running until the arcade was out of his line of site and headed on-wards until he finally reached the docks. He simply stared at the crowd in awe. He had expected a crowd, but this was a bit more than he had expected. “Hm. How am I gonna get around them without blowing anyone up?” He asked himself, standing just outside of contact range of the crowd. “Oh well. If they get hurt its their own damn fault.” He reasoned as he dash forth into the crowd. He shifted in out of the throngs of families and merchants trying get a passport. He made use of one of his fighting styles corner-stones “Way of Walking” to speedily shift between them without touching a single person. He sighed as made it to a small clear spot. “Whew. That was a close one. If that dudes elbow had hit me in the head he woulda' lost an arm.” He muttered to himself as stopped for a regain his breath. While he was an expert at using “Way of Walking”, it still took a considerable toll of his body to use it non-stop like that.

Word Count Ratio:

Missions In Progress:
    Krow
    Krow

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Krow 25th April 2014, 7:04 am

Aaron after resting to rejuvenate himself a bit. Went right back to work, and just in time at that. If he had stayed where he had been standing any long er there would have been few casualties that could ruin his chances of scoring a passport. And he knew from asking around that the landscapes he had seen a week ago when fighting Alexander Zenneth, were definitely not within Fiore. That was his whole reason for coming to get a passport. He needed to travel the whole world if he wanted to find out about his enigmatic past. Aaron, once more, employed his “Way of Walking” foot work to shift through the crowds of people. Every now and then he would have to duck down to miss being hit by a flying arm as families fought over spots in the massive crowd. He could almost see the booth where they were registering people before giving them their official passports. “Almost there. Just bit more and I'll be able to do it. I'll be able to leave this country and get back on track.” He said rather optimistically.

Word Count Ratio:

Missions In Progress:
    Krow
    Krow

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Krow 25th April 2014, 7:05 am

Aaron, now with his goal in sight had let his concentration slip. This caused him to lose his footing, he found himself twisting through the air. He landed on all four's skidding upon the ground and so narrowly missing a crowd of children playing off to the side of the crowd. He heaved a sigh of relief at his apparent luck. “That coulda' ended badly.” He said as a few nervous sweat drops formed upon his features. He rubbed the back of his head chuckling some as he turned back towards the crowd. He grinned some when he saw a clear shot straight to the booth. He took off at slight running start before dropping down onto his right side. The momentum from his run carrying him on a straight path to the booth. He jumped excitedly, his hands slamming upon the table of the booth as he cheered excitedly, “Hell yeah! I made it! I made it! Hey, old man, gimme a passport!” He said as he jumped up and down like an overly excitedly kid hopped up on tons of sugar. “Sure thing. I just need your name and from the looks of you, you're in a wizard's guild, right?” The man asked as he squinted behind his glasses. The man's vision had dulled with age, so he seemed to strain himself some as he tried to get a better look at the youth. Aaron just grinned back cheerfully as he said, “The names Aaron Kyros. And yeah, I'm from Sabertooth.” With his information given in was only a matter of minutes before he was handed his official passport was on his merry way.

Word Count Ratio:

Total Word Count Ratio:

Missions In Progress:

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 11:09 am