Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Rose Passport [Solo]

Lekuna
    Lekuna

Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Maid of Time
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Rose Passport [Solo] Empty The Rose Passport [Solo]

Post by Lekuna 24th April 2014, 12:19 pm

With all the hype surrounding the passports and other visiting the other countries of Earthland, Lekuna felt as though she needed to get her hands on one as quickly as possible. If she ever wanted even a slim chance of getting into Bosco, she needed one, it was plain and simple. After asking if it was fine if she did it, she hurried along to the Rose Garden where one of the two outpost issuing the passports was located. I can't remember the last time I was this excited. I just want to get this over with to see how home looked all this time ago! she thought, getting to the back of the line.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jobs Completed

D-Rank: 6
    C-Rank: 2
    B-Rank: 2

Total Experience: 1237.5/7500

Lekuna
    Lekuna

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Rose Passport [Solo] Empty Re: The Rose Passport [Solo]

Post by Lekuna 24th April 2014, 12:25 pm

The Rose Garden was much prettier when compared to Hargeon Town, two locations she knew very well. At least she did if they were the same as they were eighty six years down the line, but she doubted it. A lot can change in that amount of time. From new buildings sprouting up, to other buildings being destroyed, to any dark guild attacking any town at any time. Literally, anything could happen. But from what she knew of the Rose Garden in her time, they looked fairly similar. Sure, this one had fewer lacrima signs and the buildings were smaller, but overall there wasn't too much that was different.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jobs Completed

Lekuna
    Lekuna

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lekuna 24th April 2014, 12:35 pm

The line seemed to be moving relatively quickly. This was good. It would be rather inconvenient if she had to waste copious amounts of time just to be issued something that she should've gotten a while ago. I really wonder what Bosco is going to look like when I finally return. The perks of going back to the past I guess... anything you did in the future is basically null and void she thought again, taking her pocket watch from her pocket. She clicked the button on the side to open up the clock, the circular panel the covered the watch simply flipping upwards, revealing the hands.

Jobs Completed

Lekuna
    Lekuna

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lekuna 24th April 2014, 12:40 pm

Yikes! It looks like I've been dozing off. According to this, I've been standing in this line for half an hour already. The clock doesn't lie... Man, how it flies Although she was a little shocked at the fact that half an hour past with her not even realizing, Lekuna was quite relieved to hear the sound of the lady at the counter call the next person. She wasn't next, but judging by how loud the lady was, she was very close to having her turn, and ultimately, her passport. Another minute past and the lady called it again, "Next!", and once she did, Lekuna began walking towards the booth.

Jobs Completed

Lekuna
    Lekuna

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lekuna 24th April 2014, 12:45 pm

"Here, fill these out quickly so I can issue you your passport and I can get on with my day" she said, rather rudely. The lady wasn't too nice, and she wasn't too pretty either, which might actually explain a bit. Lekuna didn't answer her, she simply took the blue lacrima pen from the other side of the counter and began filling out information. Name... Lekuna, Age... urm, I'll put that down later. Guild... Eclipse Soul. Weight, height, hair color, eye color, wow. Who knew that these things were necessary just for a passport. Oh well, it looks like I've written down all the information I need to Lekuna handed the form back to the lady and was told to look straight forward at a lacrima camera. She smiled for the picture and within moments, had her passport. Well that wasn't too bad of a wait. Time to get back to the hall

Jobs Completed

Nykyrian
    Nykyrian

Guild Master- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Necromancer's Passion
    Guild : Basilisk Fang Guildmaster
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 900

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Territory Magic
    Second Skill: Reaper Magic ( not acquired yet )
    Third Skill:

Post by Nykyrian 26th April 2014, 9:07 am

Sorry bout the confusion. It looked like they skipped your approval for the job at first....

The Rose Passport [Solo] Untitled-2_zps657505a4

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 9:05 pm