Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The hunter - Axel, shaku, kichiro

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The hunter - Axel, shaku, kichiro Empty The hunter - Axel, shaku, kichiro

Post by Akira Tatsumi 19th April 2014, 7:43 pm

Job Details:

Last edited by Axel Rover on 22nd April 2014, 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The hunter - Axel, shaku, kichiro Empty Re: The hunter - Axel, shaku, kichiro

Post by Akira Tatsumi 19th April 2014, 9:20 pm

Axel awoke from a strange dream. He was in a large blue square room, and the only thing in it were him and jewels that stacked up to half the rooms height. Axel was swimming around in the money, until he woke from a gust of wind coming straight through his open window. It was early in the morning, but since Axel usually woke up in the morning he decided to get up anyway. He opened the door that led to the outside world, and was immediately greeted with the wind, flowing rapidly this day. Axel loved the wind, as he was a wind mage. He made his way into the guild hall, which was loud as usual. Guild-mated fighting eachother, having drinks, arguments, etc. In the weeks that he has been a mage, he has grown to enjoy such a sight.

"Fairy Tail never ceases to amaze me with there behavior" Axel thought to himself. He went straight to the job board, so he can get out of town and explore a bit.

"kill a dragon, befriend a troll, completely destroy a cult, oooh what is that one?" Axel said to himself as he put his hands on a job form that as made by the magic council themselves. Axel looked up to the magic council, since they stood for justice and what's right. He looked at the details of the job request and winced hen he read the part where the magic council wanted him to find the treasure of the great wizard saints. He found it weird, because earlier he had a dream about treasure. Thinking that it meant something, Axel grabbed the job form and immediately ran out of the guild hall, heading towards the Ancient ruins, the place were the treasure was supposed to be buried.

wc:301

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Akira Tatsumi
    Dave
    Dave

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Swords
    Guild : Tartarus
    Experience : 1,025

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Re-quip: Chaos Master
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dave 20th April 2014, 8:22 am

The Magic Council couldn't just help but put me on a job to find some Saint's lost treasure, could they? Oh well, I guess it's not all bad. This way I'll be able to gain a little more of their trust by playing along and in the end, my reward will be Sparrow's head he thought happily while walking through the forest towards the Ancient Ruins. If the intel they gave me is correct, there should be two other mages that took this job and are going to be accompanying me on this treasure hunt. I wonder what the most valuable artifacts of the original Wizard saints are. I know exactly what Zen's would be... he thought, still making his way towards the ruins. I haven't been here before, I wonder what they look like. Can't be any different from any other ruins. Right?

The wind was whipping around the trees of the forest surrounding the Ancient Ruins, creating streams that leaves got sucked into and followed. They also whipped around the trees and brushed passed Shaku as he neared his objective. Are they just trying to get me out of their hair? Ever since Era, the council hasn't quite been the same, trying to get the few who stayed to go out and help the people. But this wasn't quite that kind of job. This was a kind of job to further a more personal agenda, but whose? Oh well, I'll find out in time. Once I've infiltrated the inner circle and *really* win them over. But that starts with the leader of the military division

How can they expect a team of random mages to find a treasure before a group of professional treasure hunters with a head start. It's nonsensical. We can't fail though, that would turn back my plan weeks, maybe months. I hope this team is up for the challenge he thought again as he arrived at the Ancient Ruins, located in a clearing of the forest. There were old, worn structures everywhere. One looked like a temple of sorts, a pyramid but instead of a pointed top, it was flat and had rectangular openings carved from stone with steps leading all the way up to them on the four sides. Another looked like an arena, a flat, elevated platform with a perfect square pattern covering it. Amazing what the old civilizations did

Character / Dave Daniels
    Magic / Pastry Make
    Bank

Missions Completed
    S-Ranked: 0
    A-Ranked: 0
    B-Ranked: 2
    C-Ranked: 3
    D-Ranked: 5

Duels Won
    1 B-Rank Duel

Exp: 1025/3750

Post by Guest 20th April 2014, 10:21 am

Yukine was very curious about the mission he had recently claimed from the job board. Every job he had picked until this day meant he would have another Sabertooth by himself. However, this time, if the instructions were correct, Yukine would be grouped with two strangers. He felt rather uncomfortable, in this sense, and tried to imagine the persona of the other two Mages. As Yukine wandered towards the Ancient Ruins, the Regalia had decided to suddenly interrupt him. "Are you worried?" Yato asked Yukine curiously. Yukine strolled to the desired area before he chose to respond to his favourite Regalia. "I just ranked up as a Mage, and we're already using our new rank to the fullest; a B-Ranked mission." Soothing winds passed by Yukine as he communicated with his Regalia. "Hey, Yukine..." Hiyori remarked. Yukine grinned, sighed and stopped as it seemed his Regalia tried to get his attention. "You need help with anything, Hiyori?" Yukine wondered. Hiyori seemed to grow herself into a positive mood as Yukine spoke to him. "I'm really thankful for your protection these past few weeks." Hiyori confessed before disappearing suddenly. The others seemed to go silent once Hiyori vented her feelings. The two that had spoken to Yukine were part of his original four Regalia, after all, so they often had the right to speak first.

Yukine multitasked, and comforted his Regalia while he also travelled through the Ancient Ruins. On the way, he immediately encountered a Mage (Shaku). An emotionless look was expressed on Yukine's face- or rather neutral. The young adult wasn't sure if he should show any positivity towards this Mage, or possibly keep cautious of his actions. This, of course, all depended on the man's personality. Yukine tried to politely get the man's attention before he softly greeted: "I'm Yukine. Pleasure to meet you." Yukine smiled warmly, despite the male's persona (which he had yet to find out), and awaited a response. The corner of Yukine's eye caught many fascinating images. Though much of the place looked like a wasteland, it seemed as though such a state was utilized to create an historical landmark. Again, with a glimpse, Yukine spotted the statued presence of many legendary Mages. He wished to be just like them, one day , or rather prove that he was heading in their direction of power via this mission.
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 20th April 2014, 12:55 pm

Half way to the ancient ruins, Axel decided to fly, so he gathered the wind around him and took off into the windy skies. As Axel flew through the skies he thought about what he would do with with all of the treasure if he was allowed to keep it. "The possibilities! With all of that treasure, I could buy every book in the world, or I could buy the really expensive Wind Dragon Slayer lacrima that would boost my magic ten fold! Or, I could use it to fund a research team, searching around the world for hidden knowledge! The possibilities, the possibilities!" Axel thought to himself.

He then scrapped all the ideas once it came rushing back in his head that he would never attain so much wealth, and that he had to hand it over to the Magic Council. After Axel was done thinking, he looked back don to the ground to realize that he had passed his destination. He began to fly the other way, and 5 minutes later, he had spotted 2 guys looking around the ruins. "Well, I believe that I am supposed to have allies for the job, so they must be it," thught Axel. He had lightly landed onto the ground next to the two and began to introduce himself.

"Hello, my name is Axel Rover, and I believe we are to be partners for the job given by the Magic Council to find the treasure of the original wizard saints. I hope to enjoy our time together as fellow mages!" Axel said to the two of them. He was eager to make more friends with these new faces, so he wanted to sound as friendly as possible. He did not want to go home today knowing that 2 mages hated him.

wc:300

Akira Tatsumi
    Dave
    Dave

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dave 20th April 2014, 8:20 pm

A young man soon showed himself to Shaku, introducing himself right after. "I'm Shaku. Shaku Hitsumo. The feeling is mutual" he said, returning the warm smile given by Kichiro. "Looks like we're partners on this job. I'm actually a part of the Magic Council. No idea what they actually want with these artifacts though. They'll probably give them to the research and development division. I wouldn't doubt that they'd create replicas and put them in the museum, these seem far too valuable to leave them out in the open like that" he said, making some small talk while the third one of their group arrived. A few minutes after these words, a man came, flying down from the sky and smiling happily. After introducing himself as Axel Rover, Shaku responded.

"Nice to meet you, Axel. I'm Shaku Hitsumo from the Magic Council. I can only guess you're from Fairy Tail. You feel too happy and free to be from any other guild. That, and the Council gave me some information about the both of you. Nothing major though, just standard background information, like guild affiliation, age, birthplace, etc. I feel like it would be a little awkward if I didn't share that with you two. Feel free to ask about me if you want to 'even the score' or whatever it is you want to call a mutual understanding. What matters right now is that we find this treasure before it gets found by those treasure hunters." he said, immediately taking on the role of leader. If someone opposed him, they could step up, but otherwise, it seemed as though he'd be leading the job. "Unfortunately, we'll have to get to know each other over the sounds of skulls cracking and flesh slicing, as time is quite valuable for this job and we can't afford to waste it chatting"

Character / Dave Daniels
    Magic / Pastry Make
    Bank

Missions Completed

Duels Won
    1 B-Rank Duel

Post by Guest 20th April 2014, 8:48 pm

Yukine grinned as yet another man arrived. The three were now assembled together, meaning the mission was now ready to be accomplished. He took into account the names the two other Mages possessed, along with the profiles Shaku contained. Yukine was grateful that he now had a link to the Magic Council, and someone to vent his problems to in case his guild were ever endangered. However, the grin would only last briefly before a serious facial expression replaced it. "If I remember correctly, we're in for quite a fight." Yukine recalled, "However, with the power of three, I'm confident we'll get the job done." Yukine quickly linked with his inner self again: a resting place for the Regalia. He planned on using his newest three Regalia in this adventure, and hopefully claim victory while doing so. Owl, who was considered a Spell Thief, was considered as a last resort for this mission. Ryuunosuke, on the other hand, would be used to stall battles out. Finally, Hanzo would be used to generally take care of business. Fortunately, it wasn't just Yukine's power that was a necessity in this mission, but as he said prior to his thoughts, the three of them altogether.

Yukine examined the area even further, carefully pacing in a fifteen meter radius. From afar, once he reached the fifteenth meter, Yukine spotted a sparkle that, in a split second, shined in his face. This was no doubt a sign of treasure. Yukine even attempted to confirm this thought by pointing over to the sparkle. He readied himself to encounter any dangers that may interfere between him and this treasure...even Harper: the most dangerous of this mission. Yukine knew immediately they it'd take a new limit of strength to take such a boss monster out. He gave that distant treasure a stern look, and wondered what it looked like. It could be a case of great fortune, or something wasteful to the three. Albeit, for the sake of the job, Yukine needed to grab it, and fast. He would not hesitate in taking absolutely anything out, or challenging anything that came in his way.
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 21st April 2014, 7:01 pm

Axel felt a little better about the job since a member from the Mage Council was present. "They are trained for the most dangerous situations! They get the job done at any and all costs! They save lives! Over all, they are badass. Who wouldn't trust them to do great on a job?" Thought Axel. He was not freaked out at all when Shaku had told him he knew a bit about himself and the other member of the team, because he knew that the Magic Council gathered info on most mages to keep order and such.

"If I remember correctly, we're in for quite a fight, However, with the power of three, I'm confident we'll get the job done." said the blonde member of there group, whom Axel did not know the name of yet. He was right, as Axel had recalled that on the job description, there was a treasure hunter after this treasure that tended to misuse artifacts that he found. "That no good treasure hunter! If he is not going to use the artifacts he finds for good, then he should not use them at all! If i get my hands on him I'll" Axel thought, but stopped before he could illustrate the beating he would give this man: He wanted to do it in real life rather than in his mind, were it really mattered.

The Blonde member of the group began searching the area, and began to stare at one spot. "Hey, what are you looking at?" Asked Axel as he walked up right next to him. It was then that Axel noticed something shiny located exactly were the guy was staring at. "Treasure perhaps? I gotta go check it out!" said Axel in his mind. Axel started to walk towards the object, but looked around him to make sure there was no danger around.

wc:311

Akira Tatsumi
    Dave
    Dave

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dave 22nd April 2014, 4:23 pm

Treasure...? No, that was too quick. Oh no, do the treasure hunters know that we're coming after them?! If they do... Shit! "NO, WAIT!" he exclaimed as he grabbed Axel's shoulder, but by then it was too late. The trap had been triggered. Before he knew it, thirteen mages surrounded them, mostly clad in guns and cannons. It seemed as though the crew knew they were coming and prepared with teleportation lacrima, like the kind that Shaku's brother used for his guild's entrance. This is not good. Maybe we can just talk them out of fighting instead of actually having to get shot from all sides he thought as he turned around. "Look what we have here, a mage from the Magic Council, a mage from Sabertooth, and a mage from Fairy Tail. Man, I sure am quaking in my boots. Not from fear, but from excitement to see how you're all going to look like when you're full o' holes" the man said with a toothy grin.

He was presumably the leader of the bunch. If we can't talk our way out of this... maybe we can force them to surrender if we take the leader out... Shaku silently thought before opening his mouth to speak. "Sounds like someone's well informed. Yes, we're here looking for the treasure too, but you already know that, so let's get down to business. We know you want to kill us, and you're very capable of doing so. Judging by the quality of those guns and cannons, you are very well equipped for a job like that. You should ask yourselves though, do you *really* want to kill three legal mages over something as trivial as treasure? Because I can personally guarantee you that the Magic Council will come after you if you do decide to kill us. They won't stop until your dead or imprisoned, and believe me, you're much better off dying. At least you'll have a quick and painless death compared to what they'll do to you if you get caught" Shaku said grimly, watching a few of the faces turn frightened and a few of the men actually beginning to run off.

Last edited by Shaku on 22nd April 2014, 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Character / Dave Daniels
    Magic / Pastry Make
    Bank

Missions Completed

Duels Won
    1 B-Rank Duel

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd April 2014, 4:23 pm

The member 'Shaku' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The hunter - Axel, shaku, kichiro NormalMonster The hunter - Axel, shaku, kichiro WeakMonster The hunter - Axel, shaku, kichiro NormalMonster

Post by Guest 22nd April 2014, 6:46 pm

Yukine paused, his body frozen as, while the Fairy Tail Mage had moved, a trap was triggered. Yukine now saw himself surrounded by thirteen Mages with guns and cannons. The cannons did not bother him as he was swift on his feet, though as he was now, a gun would surely exceed him and inevitably hit him if he were to charge the men. It infuriated him that he was now isolated in battle, let alone having opposition with killing intent. However, then it came to him as Shaku from the Magic Council spoke: time. As Shaku spoke, Yukine counted to six. It wasn't until the very last word Shaku said that Yukine now had up to three simultaneous spells prepared. However, again, numbers got in the way.

"We surrender." Yukine stated simply. His facial expression became emotionless, and the Sabertooth Mage raised his arms up as a sign of defeat. What Yukine really wanted to do, however, was either draw the Mages toward him, or have them leave peacefully. It was their choice. If these Mages wanted to be a threat, then Yukine would surely annihilate them. However, if they walked away peacefully, this whole scenario would become a race to the treasure. Yukine, in a clear tone, asked that his two teammates raise their arms up, as well. Hanzo, Yato, and a certain special weapon were ready to take action. However, all that was required first was the attention of these Mages. Yukine looked down, and remained silent after this. He preferred not to say a single word after this motion. Instead, he would await the actions of what these Mages had to offer next. Guns were still pointed up towards the three Mages, though after this plan, Yukine guaranteed the opposition would regret drawing their ridiculous weapons.
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 22nd April 2014, 8:10 pm

Axel knew that it might be a trap, but he just had to know for sure whether or not they had already found the treasure. as he arrived at the location of the shiny object however, it appeared to be a worthless object that another person was holding. "NO, WAIT!" said Shuko as he grabbed Axel's shoulder, but it was too late. All of the sudden thirteen people, who appeared to be treasure hunters, had surrounded Axel, and his other two allies that were now behind him. They had guns and cannons aimed towards the trio, ready to fire. Axel was worried.

"Damn, why did I have to do that? Now my curiosity is about to get us all killed!" thought Axel, but then shuko gave  the treasure hunters a speech about the power of the magic council, and some the hunters became scared, while some even began to run away. "Wait a second.... I think I can Get us out of this situation! All I need to do is..." Axel said in his mind.

"Get away you two!" Axel shouted at his allies, as he began to gather the wind around him. He then connected his palms together, which created a round field of wind around Axel. He then shot out his hands on either side, and the field expanded in a ten yard radius, effectively knocking back all enemies on the floor, even the ones who began to run. Once the bandits were on the floor, Axel made a gust of wind appear, which blew the guns and cannons far away from them.

"I did it! Now we can fight them without having to worry about range! This should be a piece of... wait a second... my allies!" Axel thought. Before he had unleashed his spell he told his allies to get away from the area. He now began to check if they were of the hunters on the floor, but did not have time to, as each hunter began to get back up.

wc:336

MP: 100% (had extra 5% from strong+ weapon effect)

Wind Expansion Field cooldown: 3 posts

Akira Tatsumi
    Dave
    Dave

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dave 22nd April 2014, 8:35 pm

Shaku liked this plan proposed by the young Sabertooth mage, surrender, or at least pretend to. I guess Zen's guild members aren't completely stupid. I'm glad he thought with a smile as he raised his hands. But that was when the Fairy Tail mage told them to get away as he cast a spell, a very windy one. Axel clapped his palms together and a field of wind pushed him, Kichiro, and all the treasure hunter's as well as their weapons back quite a ways. "Why!" was his immediate and instinctual reaction to such an action, but he knew that he'd get his answer after these fools were taken care of. Now that we have no choice, it's time to make them regret threatening us he thought as he quickly got up from the ground, clenched his fingers and toes, and requipped Beowulf on his arms and legs. Following this summon of his armor, he got on all fours, and began sprinting at whom he presumed was the leader.

The man desperately tried to back away and get up, which he actually ended up succeeding at. He's a quick one, isn't he Shaku thought at the dirt and grass tore from under his claws as he went faster and faster. This "leader" of the ambushing group of hunters was running towards his gun that Axel was nice enough to blow away. Although the man was fast, he wasn't quite fast enough to outrun Beowulf. Without a moment of hesitation, Shaku lept off the ground, brought his knees to his chest while leaning back in mid air to form a sort of "cannonball", and kicked his legs out as hard as he could, his feels making contact with the middle of his enemy's spine. Needless to say, he went flying and was not going to be a problem any longer.

Character / Dave Daniels
    Magic / Pastry Make
    Bank

Missions Completed

Duels Won
    1 B-Rank Duel

Post by Guest 22nd April 2014, 8:54 pm

Yukine was surprised as Axel performed a move so unexpectedly. Like the hunters, Yukine was also blown back a bit, though he managed to get back up quickly; his swift physicality benefiting well. The moment he stood up again, he also noted Shaku's immediate charge towards the hunters. The leader sure was a cocky one, and so it was no surprise that he was attacked first. However, unfortunately for the rest, in simultaneous action to Shaku's assault, Hanzo, Yato and the Duplication sword all appeared at once, and Yukine proceeded to make his attack. The three weapons created a chain as, while the hunters attempted to stand up again, Yukine quickly brushed the side of Yato's blade, activating his ability. The link started, and while Yukine's speed was upgraded, the duplication sword doubled that enhancement, then Hanzo nearly quadrupled all of the effects at once. This ultimately made Yukine faster than bullets, themselves, and so, while in the possession of two swords, Yukine was indefinitely prepared to end the opposition.

Yukine swiftly passed by one Hunter located to the right of the leader, and used Yato to decapitate him. Next, before the second hunter could even pick up his gun, Yukine proceeded to penetrate his skull with the Duplication Sword. The third had now managed to pick up his gun the moment Yukine turned to him, though as he fired, Yukine simply leaned his upper body back and avoided the bullet; it wasn't just his running that was upgraded, after all. Yukine proceeded to slice this Hunter in half, then finally, used the full extent of all three Regalia to unleash a bombardment of assaults in multiple angles upon the remaining hunters, killing them, as well. Yukine left the hunter up to Shaku's command, though where he stood now, bloodshed could be seen in large puddles, while a few heads sunk through the sand, and left ruined vessels lying dead on the ground- corpses, if you will.

Yukine began to notice a new form of spirit build in his body, though currently, the purpose of it was unknown. He noticed that the leader had been pummelled to the ground while the rest were murdered. "Should've shot us while you had the chance. Yukine muttered with a grin. The sensation of victory warmed his heart up, and Yukine further realize the potential he so had to possess. It was a wonderful feeling, and a story bound to come true!

Mana: 80%
    One post left for both swords, and two left for Hanzo. Cooldowns in chronological order are 3,3 and 5.
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 22nd April 2014, 10:35 pm

Axel was relieved that none of his allies were damaged from his attack. The good thing was that Axel had made a way for him and his teammates to fight them evenly now. Shaku however, seemed like he favored there other allies feign surrender plan than Axel's plan. He did not want to fake a surrender because Axel knew that the hunter could have shot them down that very moment if they felt like it, so he was not going to let that conclusion come to light. He felt his plan was the safest way for them to defeat the hunters.

Axel then watched as his allies took down the enemies. Shaku had beaten the hunter that seemed like the leader down, making him go unconcious, and Axel enjoyed the fight at hand. Axel's other ally, however, did not spare a single hunter as he mercilessly wiped them all out. Axel was horrified of the sight. Sure he was anti-rule breakers, but he would never massacre humans like that, as he thought even they deserved to live.

"sure I have maybe killed one or two bandits in my time as a mage, but to go to these lengths..." Axel thought in his mind. He stared at the pool of blood for a minute, with a horrified face. He finally snapped out of it, then began to say to his allies, "uhh.... good job team. We should keep looking for the treasure, before we find more hunters, that way we won't have anymore blood on our hands," Axel said, his last line directed at the blonde member of there team. As They continued to search around the ruins, Axel managed to forget about the massacre for a second and decided to take up shaku on his earlier words.

"So shaku, you said earlier that I could ask you about some things?  we just finished off the hunters, so you would not mind? Well then, what made you want to become a rune knight? And do you like your job? I am asking these questions because I wish to become a member of the council one day, so that I may make decisions that can save lives,"
    said Axel. One of his main goals were to become apart of the Magic Council.

wc:380

Wind Expansion Field cooldown: 2 posts

Akira Tatsumi
    Dave
    Dave

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dave 23rd April 2014, 6:35 pm

With the men disarmed and dead, they won't have use for these weapons anymore Shaku thought as he picked up one of the cannons and two of the guns that littered the ground. "I suggest you two do the same, these are some powerful firearms" he said, staring at the corpses that littered the Ancient Ruin's otherwise peaceful appearance. "I don't know how you do it in Sabertooth, but the Magic Council frowns upon killing. Even in self defense, so please, try to refrain from it" It really was surprising to see the vicious fighting nature of Kichiro. Shaku expected that a knight, a member from one of the most righteous legal guilds, if not the most, would try to avoid killing at any cost. You get surprised every day it looks like. Especially when a knight goes on a rampage

"That's an interesting question Axel, now that you bring it up. I was actually a child when a Rune Knight visited my home in Magnolia, looking for a thief that seemed to evade capture for months. My mother told him what she knew, which wasn't too much of course, and he left silently, showing his gratitude in a nod. That very same day, the thief was apprehended by that very Rune Knight, and I thought that was very- cool, I guess. From then on, I was inspired and motivated to become a strong mage and help this country of ours through the order of Rune Knights. I love this job, so please, join our ranks if you also feel an undying loyalty to Fiore" he told the Fairy Tail mage with a smile and completely normal tone of voice. All of it was a lie that he concocted on the spot, but it would do nicely. He didn't have the time, energy, or trust in these two to tell them of his plot to infiltrate the Magic Council and eventually kill Sparrow.

Character / Dave Daniels
    Magic / Pastry Make
    Bank

Missions Completed

Duels Won
    1 B-Rank Duel

Post by Guest 23rd April 2014, 7:25 pm

Yukine grew sad upon the fact that a Rune Knight was rather disappointed in him. "Those hunters looked identical to the ones who murdered my family, so I chose to kill them as punishment. I'm sorry." Yukine confessed. Yukine was secretly infuriated, and if only it were legal, Yukine would be reducing these hunters to ashes, by now. He made it seem like the probably of these hunters being part of the cult that killed his family was very likely, though in his mind, Yukine knew it was indefinite. These people were just a small fraction of the organization that targeted his family, and murdered his beloved ones with ease. Yukine wouldn't allow the same type of criminals interfere with him and his comrades. However, the fight was now over, and so regarding this particular moment, there was no longer anything to worry about.

Yukine scanned the hunters quickly, seeing if they possessed any loot necessary for the mission- there was nothing. Yukine became especially angered by this fact, though as he learned from the Fairy's previous action, Yukine didn't want to take another blunt step. There could've been many traps ready to be triggered around the three, and inevitably, there were the true monsters the three were destined to fight. Alas, Yukine questioned himself along with his power. Could he really defeat the opposition forewarned in this mission? "I swear you will not frown upon me again, Shaku." Yukine promised, "From now on, I will act more justly." Yukine then smiled and examined what was ahead of the three. Axel had moved to the north, which ultimately triggered that trap before, and so proceeding forward seemed like a tough choice. "You make the final command, Shaku, but I suggest we move to the east or the south for our next move. I am suspicious towards the fact that the monsters could be hiding near those statues to the right, or rather we have been watched from the south this entire time; the west just looks like a wasteland." Though the west seemed to enact the least obvious spot where both the monsters and treasures lied, this mission could potentially hold reverse psychology. In other words, the least obvious routes to take could be where the three were supposed to go. Albeit, the choice was entirely up to Shaku. Yukine looked to Axel, however, and gave him a thumbs-up. "Though it was unexpected, I appreciated that tactic of yours. We almost met our end in the first few minutes of this mission, but you managed to save us, and for that I thank you." After he said this, Yukine awaited the next command. The sudden appearance of the hunters made this job a little more complicated, though with the support of the other two, Yukine knew he could still complete it, otherwise.
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 23rd April 2014, 9:34 pm

Axel was delighted by Shaku's reply. "If a rune knight says go for it, then I will do whatever it takes to become apart of the Magic Council!" Thought Axel in his mind. Soon after Shaku's reply, he and the other member of the group began to plan future actions. being apart of the group, Axel wanted to have as much say in there actions than those two, as his last plan saved there lives, so he began to start putting his ideas in the mix.

"I have an idea, how about you guys continue to search on ground, while I begin to scope out the area in the air. I will be able to cover distance without falling into traps and I will alert both of you if I find anything. I believe this is the best course of action for us. My last plan, though hasty, saved our lives, so before scrapping my idea, think about it, as it may be able to save our lives again." Axel said.

"I might seem a little demanding towards them, but this group could use my intellect, as I would never just blurt out random strategies that would get people killed," thought Axel in his mind. "Oh, almost forgot, I know your name Shaku, but may I ask of yours?" Axel said, pointing to the blonde haired member of their alliance. He was kind of ashamed, because all the time he has been with his new allies, Axel had not even known the name of one. Sure Axel was a very curious person, but there would always be times when he would miss his chance on information, and in his case, a name was the worst piece of information to miss, as communication between the three required atleast a first name basis.

wc:301

Wind Expansion Field cooldown: 1 post

Akira Tatsumi
    Dave
    Dave

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dave 24th April 2014, 3:56 am

"If we were being watched, than I want to know exactly what was watching us. It's not like the monsters can take the two of us. Speaking of which, Axel, go, take to the skies and try to find anyone or anything hiding from us. It will most likely be an ambush, and if we're ready for it, they have nothing on us. Kichiro, stay close to me. We have strength in numbers as they do, and if I get into a fight, I need at least you by my side to back me up. If there is nothing else, we go east!" he said, triumphantly walking towards his right with Kichiro most likely following. As long as he had this bloodthirsty mage in the team, there was not really anything that the bandits could do to them that Kichiro wouldn't do first... and much worse to them. Axel, on the other hand, seemed to be content with pulling off reckless attacks and just flying around to scout right after. What could I even expect from a Fairy Tail mage, I shouldn't really be surprised with him

Upon arriving at the first statue, he realized it was a lot bigger than it seemed from back where he was standing before. It was of no real concern, except for the fact that it was big enough for a very large enemy to hide behind, and he wouldn't even know. And then, the moment of truth. Without even hesitating for a second, Shaku walked past the statue, expecting some sort of creature to pop out at him and try to kill him in some horrible way, but there was no such creature. Turned out it was just Kichiro's paranoia at play here, which didn't really frustrate Shaku too much. He was just being careful, after all.

Character / Dave Daniels
    Magic / Pastry Make
    Bank

Missions Completed

Duels Won
    1 B-Rank Duel

Post by Guest 24th April 2014, 1:57 pm

Yukine indeed followed Shaku as he gave the command. He expected Axel to do as Shaku advised, and go airborne; something he didn't know Axel could perform. It was amazing how much Rune Knights knew about Mages. In fact, it seemed like a bit too much. Yukine did not plan to act any less merciless than he did with the hunters, though he wished not to kill them this time, as Shaku demanded. "May I slaughter the monsters if we are to encounter them? Yukine asked, "Personally, killing is not a hobby of mine, though I believe if we let such monsters exist, they're cause chaos around places like this, and we can't afford that. On the contrary, people can change." That's right, monsters were like demons. Demons could never change, no matter what. A typical demon remained bloodthirsty and eager to kill; eager to commit sins. Killing a demon could be compared to keeping Heaven separated from hell. There could not come a better purpose than this, and this is exactly why Yukine chose to ask such a question.

Yukine entrusted the potential Shaku and Axel possessed to make their move in this mission. So far, Yukine had triumphed over the opposition, and ultimately ended them, while a single criminal remained unconscious. Yukine didn't want to be selfish, and so he wished for the other two to take credit for defeating the primary monsters, while he stood back and acted as support. Of course, if the monsters proved to be too much of a threat, then Yukine would jump in on the offensive. Albeit, the team seemed to have plenty of time to think this out- or did they? Yukine examined Shaku as he managed to pass by a statue. Thankfully, there seemed to be no monsters existent in this area, though he knew that in these ruins, endless possibilities could occur, and that is exactly what happened. Yukine set foot beside Shaku, which caused a sudden rupture to occur. He looked around quickly, and noticed that monsters now stood behind them. "They wanted us gathered together, huh?" Yukine thought in his head. He looked up to Axel for a second. "Keep searching! We'll take these threats on!" Yukine shouted. Unfortunately, Hanzo, Yato and the Duplication Sword had all rendered themselves useless for the time being, meaning Yukine only held two regular swords, during this time, and his soul was no longer accompanied. A monster launched itself swiftly at Yukine as he tried to block the assaults with his swords. However, the monster seemed quite strong as it managed to send Yukine a fair way's away. Yukine knelt down on one knee, afterwards, and coughed up some blood. This monster, in particular, was tough, and it would be quite the challenge to take on. In response to his recent damage, Yukine called upon the Sekki of Fire: Ryuunosuke! An aura of fire surrounded Yukine, and expanded to a fifteen meter radius. He considered these monsters enemies, obviously, and so if they were to approach Yukine as he was in this in this period of time, they would be engulfed in flames. As for his previous weapons, however, Yato had a shattered blade, and lied on the floor with the unharmed duplication sword.

Cooldowns: Yato 2(+2 to repair)
    Duplication Sword (2 posts)
    Hanzo (4 posts)

Mana

70%

Health

75%
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 24th April 2014, 1:57 pm

The member 'Kichiro Yukine' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The hunter - Axel, shaku, kichiro StrongMonster The hunter - Axel, shaku, kichiro WeakMonster The hunter - Axel, shaku, kichiro NormalMonster
    Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 24th April 2014, 6:39 pm

Axel was happy when shaku gave him the OK to scout for enemies and traps in the air. He loved to fly whenever he had the chance, and this was one of those chances. "I will not fail you!" Shouted Axel as he took off into the skies. Axel began searching around the area that Shaku and Kichiro were at, but he was too late as the two had fallen into yet another trap.

"Damn, I told them I would not let them down, yet I let them get into another trap! I should have looked more thoroughly!" Axel thought. "Keep searching! We'll take these threats on!" said Kichiro. Though he wanted to intervene, Axel knew that his allies were powerful enough to take on the hunters. He continued to fly, looking for other threats. Axel stopped abruptly in the air when he heard someone scream, "Help me!!"

Axel began to descend to the ground, and the man calling for help came in focus of his eyesight. Axel saw the man lied out on the ground, blood coming out from his chest like he had been shot. Axel ran up to him, and was about to ask him if he was ok, but then he saw the man's wide evil grin. Two other hunters jumped out of wherever they were hiding and pointed swords at Axel's back. The hunter on the ground then got up, and Axel realized that the blood on his chest was merely paint. "Damn, fooled by these hunters even in the air. Well it is just three of them, so I could take them with ease..." thought Axel.

A gust of wind had drifted upon the hunters and Axel. Axel felt his body faid into the wind, eventually becoming it, literaly. He was beginning to teleport using his wind magic. A hunter from behind him stabbed Axel, but all his sword pierced was the wind, as Axel quickly teleported behind the two hunters.

wc:326

MP: 90%

Wind Exapansion Field cooldown: Done

Wind Teleportation cooldown: 3 posts

Last edited by Axel Rover on 24th April 2014, 7:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

Akira Tatsumi
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 24th April 2014, 6:39 pm

The member 'Axel Rover' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    The hunter - Axel, shaku, kichiro WeakMonster
    Dave
    Dave

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dave 25th April 2014, 9:46 am

"Again, how annoying. Kichiro, I'll take on the big one, you can take the other groups." he said, getting on all fours once again and bolting towards the crystal-make mage. Shaku pounced at him, but quickly realized that the mage knew he was coming. With a crystal-hardened fist, his opponent hooked him straight in the jaw while he was still, in the air, sending him flying a good distance away from Kichiro and the two other groups of hunters. "It's just us now, wolfy. Show me that you deserve to find this treasure more than we do" he said, taunting Shaku as he got up and rubbed his jaw. I don't doubt he can hit me if I try and attack, I need to be faster he thought, knowing that Beowulf's speed alone wouldn't do it.

His speed would increase again, "stacking", if you will, with Beowulf's speed increase, making him much, much faster than he was before. Why? Well, Shaku would hold out his right hand, using an ability that he was born with. It was fitting that he, a requip mage, would be born with the ability to use one of the abilities that a Knight of King Kuroryu used. Before the crystal maker realized, Shaku had already taken off and was right in front of him, stabbing his sword forward, aiming for the man's stomach. *CLINK* His sword definitely hit something, just not its target. "Wow, ahahaha. Whatever you did, you're much faster. But, can you pierce through my crystal skin? Bahahahahaha!" This crystal make clapped his hands together and created a double handed war hammer to try and smash him with, but Shaku would be quick enough to block it with an upward motion using his sword. Now, the hammer was pressing against the blade of the ethereal weapon, both men trying their best to outlast the other. "My sword might not be able to pierce through your thick skin-" he began, grabbing the cannon off his back with his free arm. "-But this weapon that one of your buddies dropped might do the trick" he finished, grinning. The man looked worried as he tried to back off, but it was too late. Shaku's cannon pressed against the scratch he made in the man's armor and he pulled the trigger...

Lineage:

Character / Dave Daniels
    Magic / Pastry Make
    Bank

Missions Completed

Duels Won
    1 B-Rank Duel

Post by Guest 25th April 2014, 10:29 pm

Yukine was angered and stressed out as a monster managed to hit him hard. It especially hurt as Yukine wanted to fight the beast back, though Shaku told him to fight the other creatures, instead. Yukine believed Shaku was going too far with his right of leadership. Though he could make all the commands, none of this should count in the moment in which a teammate chooses to protect another. Albeit, Yukine just had to do as Shaku said, for now. Yato was still in mental repair for awhile, and so Yukine had to think of a new plan. He summoned Ryuunosuke, which gave Yukine possession over a new scythe. Yukine also grasped upon the Duplication Sword, which was idle in effect, but only slightly bruised, otherwise. With his scythe, Yukine shot eight balls or fire in an eight-axis maneuver, which struck both the weak monster behind him, and the average being ahead. The flames gave severe wounds to the two enemies, though while they tried to get up, Yukine pierced into one of their hearts, killing the monster targeted- the normal-levelled. Yukine now turned to the weak monster, just in time to dodge its smashing fist. This was going to be a brutal fight. Yukine converted the scythe of Ryuunosuke into an aura of flames, which engulfed the weak monster, and left it lifeless on the sand. These were monsters, and so Yukine had to have some sort of exception, in this case.

"Anybody need assistance?" Yukine asked in a shouting manner while he ran in the middle of the two ongoing fights. Just how many monsters were going to appear. Yukine had to do something incredible, for Harper had yet to show herself. Yukine wondered what she would look like, and how she would react to the trio. The possibilities were endless, though Yukine simply thought on the bright side. He was worried about what the two other monsters were going to do, especially Axel. Shaku obviously wanted Yukine to lay off his fight, and so after further consideration, Yukine chased after the opponent Axel was brawling. "Help is on the way!" Yukine declared.

Yato Cooldown: 1 post (+1 for repair)
    Hanzo: 3 posts
    Duplication Sword: 1 post

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 5:00 pm