Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Apprentice (Solo)

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Position : Saint of Fate
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Amelia
    Experience : 250,981

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Combo Card Magic
    Second Skill: Blood Master Maic
    Third Skill:

The Apprentice (Solo) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Apprentice (Solo)

Post by RyoKnetegawa 27th August 2015, 10:37 pm

Finally, as Ryo sat there and absorbed every bit of information that had just been granted to him. He would slowly frown as he began to process this world shattering news and after several long moments of contemplation he looked at his mistress "So tell me. Were you training me in a magic specifically designed to kill people?"

This question seemed to offend Amelia, but she simply shook her head lightly "No I did not. I taught you a magic that would be able to protect you should you find yourself in dire straights. Without my teaching and without my magic you wouldn't have half of what you have, and you wouldn't be able to fight back and defend yourself against a vast array of foes. Your reactions would be sluggish at best, and I'm very positive that if you hadn't taken me up on my tutelage then you would still be in that shit hole I found you in. I brought you under my mentor-ship, and training because you reminded me of myself. I wouldn't have survived if not for my training, and so I wouldn't let someone like you pass out of existence without even trying to give you aid."

Ryo just looked down nodding his head slightly as he thought about his past and his life even more. Truly he had a lot to learn about the way the world worked, and he needed to figure things out. Presently he said "I've killed many people Mistress Amelia. I've killed people who have threatened me, my guild, and my loved ones. What am I? Am I a monster? Is this a sign that I was meant to be a killer?"

Amelia smiled shaking her head lightly "The world is not so black and white my boy. You fought for things of value. You fought to defend the ones you love, the guild that you have sworn to protect and that you care about, you have fought to protect yourself. The question you should be asking is what you are killing for and fighting for worth fighting for. If the answer to that question is yes then you are always in the right."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Apprentice (Solo) - Page 3 Au9DYh5
    Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 28th August 2015, 1:08 pm

This little statement only caused another moral quandary within Ryo himself. Of course if he felt he was in the right then he would think himself on the path to doing what was good and right. Yet, there were many a cause that allowed people to cloak themselves in the mantle of right while doing the most vile of things known to the human race. Why would he be the exception to the rule, and how could he truly justify such a thing. This confusion conundrum only caused his mind to wander further into it's own depths in order to try and come to a realization, or some kind of moral solution to the problem at hand. Still as he continued to contemplate this realization his mistress kept on. "There is no need for you to think so hard Ryo. You aren't killing for the joy of it. You aren't killing solely for monetary gain, and you aren't killing for no reason. So long as these remain true you needn't worry yourself over the higher moral standings. Truly there is no right or wrong in the world of violence, and as such you should ignore any fool who dares to preach you to there is."

Ryo frowned at this and looked at her "But I am a legal guild mage. I am under the laws set forth by the magic council, and as such I can't simply go killing everyone I happen to have to fight. That could cause a lot of problem on me and my guild. I can't put them in jeopardy because I choose to kill people."

Amelia laughed softly shaking her head slowly "So the magic council owns you now? You're their puppet? You're their slave? They are going to protect you, and yours from those who seek to harm you? When all you love finishes crashing down around your head then you please let me know how well that worked. The magic council cares only about themselves and enforcing their view on what is right and wrong. They care for no one else. They are absentee landlords at best. Truly there is no point in serving them at all."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 28th August 2015, 1:54 pm

All of the prodding and teasing that Ryo was suffering caused him to become enraged. He was no one's puppet, he would be no one's golem. He was his own man with his own identity, image, hopes, and dreams. He would be no one's thrall not now nor ever. He leapt to his feet in fury as he spoke with the voice that could command the wind to stop, and the seas to become as corpses "I am no Thrall to the magic council nor any other entity! I serve only myself and those I choose! Still no one may have my freedom, not a single deity, man, woman, child will take my individuality from me. I choose to acquiesce to the requests of the council in order to placate them so my guild might thrive and be left in prosperity! Yet I am no thrall to them, I owe them no allegiance, I owe them nothing! I am Ryo Knetegawa the Combo Card mage and I am, have, and will always be a free man who shall do as he sees fit to do. Never anything less!"

This declaration brought forth a torrent of laughter from his mistress as she slowly rose to her feet nodding her head in approval "Very well then. It is so noted and witnessed that on this day Ryo Knetegawa has completely passed as my pupil, and has surpassed all my expectations of him. Here on this day he shall no longer be called anyone's apprentice unless he should inflict upon himself that title. Congratulations my dear boy. On this day you stand with me not as master and apprentice, but as an equal to me. You are worthy of my art, you are my only successor, and it is up to you to pass on the art of combo card magic to another. Should you choose to do so. If not then our art shall die with you. For I will not take another apprentice so long as I live. You have made me very proud today Ryo, all of these long years and you are a man worthy of my respect and admiration."

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 28th August 2015, 2:28 pm

Ryo couldn't believe what he had just heard. He imagined himself an accomplished magician sure, but worthy of being his mistress's peer was never something he imagined would be fathomable, probable, or possible while he was still so young compared to her. Yet, here she was bestowing upon him such an honor and prestige as this. He was truly humbled by her words, and brought down to the greatest desires of respect for someone he has even been. Today was like something from a dream that one has when they are riding upon skillful abilities, and by having served faithfully for many a long drawn out year. A warm smile spread over his facial features as he took his hat from upon his crown and placed it over his heart in reverence to his mistress "I am truly honored by your praise mistress Amelia. I had no idea that you held me in such high esteem. Truly I am unworthy of such grand praise."

Amelia shook her head lightly as she gently pat Ryo's shoulder "that isn't the truth of the matter at all and you know it full well. Truly you are a terrific pupil, and I was honored to be your instructor. I have high hopes for you even now as you get ready to be even better than before. Now then before you have to go let's go ahead and eat once more. It has been a day since we did so and it really isn't good to wait so long between meals." with that she sat down pulling out a chest tarot card once more. With a bit of magic involved in it she summoned up a chest and produced from it a rather splendid looking picnic. Of course Ryo now remembering his hunger seemed to want to eat, and as he sat down he began to eat away at what was on offer. Both he and Amelia despite their differences, and despite being generally fit people ate a lot of food. It was always an interesting sight to behold whenever they went to eating without a care and with food in generous supply.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 28th August 2015, 4:20 pm

It took the pair several hours in order to actually finish all the food that was on offer, and satisfy both of their appetites. Upon finishing their meal the two sat there smiling and just looking back on their lives without much care or thought. It wasn't until much later in the day that the pair of them finally recovered from their full bellied stupor in order to actually move. Ryo stood up stretching and flipping his lat lightly to get some of the remaining water from it "Well I am thoroughly soaked through. Still it shall be enough once I get back to the guild hall in order to dry my clothes. Thankfully it isn't a far journey from the tower where I started back to my guild hall. I'm sure I will dry out as i move however."

Amelia smiled as she nodded her head lightly "I am sure you will be fine my boy. Now then remember you must say nothing of my past to anyone. I can't risk it my boy. I trust you to keep my secret and my life safe." Ryo smiled softly nodding his head in acknowledgement "I will of course keep your secret Amelia. We are like family I would never betray my family no matter what price it may cost me." Amelia smiled to her student as she slowly felt something knew in herself. She then gently gripped his shoulder smiling softly "I love you Ryo. You are a wonderful person and i know that if anyone could make a difference in this crazy world it will be you." she said as she kissed his cheek.

As she did so Ryo felt the grip of the strange magic that the crystal had given off and it drew him to it. He suddenly appeared back in the sky tower and was looking out over the vast expanse of land that could be seen from the top of the tower. It wasn't very long but soon he started to descend the stairs of the tower and head back towards his home the sabertooth guild hall.

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 9:23 am