Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Apprentice | Job | Solo

Antonia Leviaette
    Antonia Leviaette

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Lyon De Ville
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ultimate Écriture
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The Apprentice | Job | Solo Empty The Apprentice | Job | Solo

Post by Antonia Leviaette 30th August 2014, 5:30 am

Job Sheet:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Apprentice | Job | Solo EOCxXX4
    Antonia Leviaette
    Antonia Leviaette

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

The Apprentice | Job | Solo Empty Re: The Apprentice | Job | Solo

Post by Antonia Leviaette 10th September 2014, 12:28 pm

A cute, pinkette rabbit girl, wearing her usual attire that consisted in a black short dress climbed the Sky Tower. Her rapier, Dawn, layed where it should be, attached to her belt as per usual. Tired, the girl reached the top of the Sky tower and sat down, exhausted. Passing a hand through her pink hair, she sighed and looked around, smiling slightly. Endless mountains and plains extended before her reddish eyes. The Sabertooth guildhall could be seen far below the place where the bunny girl stood, nestled in between the mountains. Returning her sight straight ahead, she stood there and looked at the cities of Era and Crocus in the distance, mesmerized by the beauty. Turning her head north, the pinkette smiled as she contemplated the Royal Palace, but her smile quickly faded. She loved the Royal Castle because of its beauty, but she despised the politicians. Sighing, she looked away and saw what she could easily determine as an enormous Beanstalk, and remembered hearing a rumor, that appeared to be true, about a village called Beanstalk Village that had a gigantic Beanstalk that pierced the clouds up above. In the distance, glistering like a rainbow that held a constant beauty spell or glow spell, stood Rose Garden, one of the pinkette's favourite cities due to its beauty and the feel of magic one could get in it.

With a south, Antonia Leviaette Valentine looked at her trembling hands and tried to focus on her job. Job? Could it even be called a Job? There appeared to be no correct term for the journey of the Pinkette to this place, and what she was about to face, if the trick with the Gem worked. Facing one's fears, the demons of their past was never the easiest thing to do. Antonia, who had been trying to avoid her past ever since she escaped her home country, was now willing to face it alone, to face her worst fear. Her past. She had figured out that the only way to become stronger was by defeating her fears first, by facing the demons of her past, that haunted her until this very day.

And this was why she had came here. To possibly begin a new chapter of her story and end another one, or to face death itself.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Antonia Leviaette
    Antonia Leviaette

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Antonia Leviaette 11th September 2014, 1:47 am

Before actually approaching the gem and touching it, Antonia gazed into the distance, hesitant. She ha climbed the dungeons of the Sky Tower and had reached so far, but for what? She could have went to Minstrel easily with her passport and found him, and it would have taken her less time and effort than having to climb the Sky Tower in its whole and then having to touch this gem, that was supposed to bring her back to her Mentor... although it might be a lie and lead to her death. Why had she went the hard way, even knowing that she might as well end up dying in this mission?

It always has to be the hard way, huh?

She had it perfectly clear why she had chosen to go here, and not travel to Minstrel. She had heard many rumors that this gem really worked, and if her theory was right, she was going to be thrown into Minstrel, with him, and that was what she needed. If she had went to Minstrel directly, the easy way, she would have to walk the entire country and try to find him, and she still may not find him, although his name was quite known in Minstrel. He was one of the members of the high nobelty, after all, but if he knew she was coming, he'd knew she was there for him. And the rumors for the return of the daughter of the Valentine family would run quickly around Minstrel. After all, her family was aristocratic and well-known as well, so the rumors of her return would spread quickly. While by doing this, the probabilities of her finding him were 50% higher. She had to try. This was one of the little opportunities she had, and she didn't want to spend it.

Sighing, she looked at the sky, her eyes focused on her job. She hated him. He had caused her so much pain and suffering. Still, there was this small, tiny part of her heart and mind, that could not help but remember all the nice moments, all the laughter, every kiss, every touch, every moment together, every plan, and simply, upon remembering all that, she could not help but smile. He had turned bad, but he had still been her reason to live for a bit. Her reason to go on. And that was something she simply could not forget.

Antonia Leviaette
    Antonia Leviaette

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Antonia Leviaette 11th September 2014, 3:30 am

Hesitant, Antonia got up and looked around. Upon doing this, there was no going back. Was she sure she wanted this? No. But she had to do it if she wanted ot achieve more power. Her mother, Éclair, used to tell her that the only people that could really be called strong, were the ones that were not powerful enough to bring down a city, but the ones that were valliant enough to face their worst fears. That phrase had gotten stuck in Antonia's mind for years, and until the very day she believes that it is true and, that if she wants to become someone worthy, someone to reckon, she had to face her fears and defeat them. With that thought in mind, she got up, her big, reddish eyes glowing in determination as the wind pushed her hair slightly while the Pinkette kept her eyes focused on the Gem, held by two Griffons. Really, it was a rare beauty, a very nice stone, as small, faint golden glows would appear every few seconds on the surface of the white diamond.

There was certainly something magical about this stone. Antonia could feel it. Just... it was as if the stone emmited magical waves that called her, that made her rose her hand and want to approach it and touch it, although there was a small part of her mind that was still hesitating, that still doubted if this was a good idea. But, even if it wasn't, Antonia would end up doing it anyways, without giving a walking damn about the consequences, because that's simply how she was, and because she had the glow of determination in her eyes, the glow that meant that she wouldn't stop even if she was thrown on the ground, near death.

With a sigh, she placed her trembling hand on the gem, and, after a very few seconds of waiting, a golden light, a golden vortex appeared, taking Antonia into the inside of the gem, making the girl fall into an endless abyss of white and gold, until finally, she fell somewhere, on solid ground. She could feel the soft, calm, warm breeze around her, and the smell... The smell was so familiar, so pleasant. She opened her eyes and found herself in the middle of a beautiful, gorgeous plain filled with flowers, and a marvellous mansion in the distance. A small river could be seen near the house. Antonia's jaw dropped. Could it be? Had she returned to the Noelle Mansion? She spun on her heels, and looked around the place, amazed. So it had returned her to le Noelle Mansion, but where was he? Was he here too? Was he too much of a coward to come out and face Antonia?

Antonia... Ma belle Antonia... You are here with me, again.

Her eyes widened at the sound of the voice she knew so well, and had heard again, although she had believed that she would never, ever have to hear it again. A confident glow shined in her eyes. She had achieved it. She had reached him.

Lyon.

Antonia Leviaette
    Antonia Leviaette

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Antonia Leviaette 11th September 2014, 5:16 am

The Apprentice | Job | Solo 3047050597_1_11_SwG4eJ1x

Antonia turned on her heels, right before the person's hand could touch her hair. Facing a man now, she placed her hand on her rapier, and looked at the man from head to toe. Red, messy hair. Blue, beautiful eyes. An eyepatch over his right eyes, and his usual, mad clothing. Lyon De Ville. The man Antonia had fallen for, and the man Antonia had nearly married. The man Antonia had spent 3 years of her life with. The man that had made Antonia Leviaette Valentine, daughter of Genevieve Valentine and Samuel Valentine, one of the richest people in all Minstrel. Before Antonia and Lyon had met, Antonia was the typical rich girl; Arrogant, Picky, Self-centered and cold. In any ways, she had always believed she was supperior, that she was more beautiful, and unique, because of the Rabbit Ears she had, that proved that she was magical, that she was not like the other Aristocrates. Antonia didn't give an actual damn about the others or their feelings, until she met Lyon and he changed her. Her parents had always thought it was impossible to change their daughter to something good and pure, but then Lyon came and changed her.

She still remembered when she first met him. In fact, she would never forget any of the moments she had spent with him, no matter how hard she tried. They were engraved in her mind. And that's why she would never be able to remove them, want it or not. And there he was now, real, standing before her, his blue eye filled with love and affection. The same look that he always had in his eyes when he was around her, that peaceful look on his face. But she remembered as well the hatred, the  painful words, and when he asked her to leave.

I knew you'd forgive me one day, that you'd be back with me... He said, stretching his arms towards Antonia, obviously calling her for an embrace. Antonia's eyes traveled his body from head to toe, and for a split second, she could swear that her heart skipped a beat and she was ready to throw herself in his arms, but upon focusing on her task again, she limited herself at letting out a faint, almost impossible to hear tsk.

Don't mistake my reason to come here. I came here to fight you and defeat you. I told you the first time, Lyon. I will never forgive you. Even if you make me the queen of the world, even if you grant me all my wishes, I will never, ever forgive you. Once you lose my trust, you lose it forever She spoke, her voice calm, cold, fearless. Lyon grinned slightly, and passed his hand in a way that Antonia loved, that made her heart skip a beat.

I knew you're a hard nut to crack. But that doesn't make me love you less, or regret what I did less. He sighed and still held his hands open at the Bunny Girl, obviously calm and confident.

Antonia Leviaette
    Antonia Leviaette

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Antonia Leviaette 11th September 2014, 9:03 am

Antonia shook her head as she watched Lyon just stand there, his hands wide open, waiting for her. So he was trying to tell her that he regretted everything he said, he did? That seriously contradicted what he told her in the past. Now he looked like he loved her sincerely, like before, and acted as if that day had been the biggest mistake in his life. A mistake that he regretted deeply, although that day, he had yelled at her, that he regretted falling in love with her. Those words felt like knives in the heart to the very day, and Antonia still remembered how much she had cried on this plain, between this flowers. She would never forget how broken she was, how she had fallen into an abyss of sadness and self-pity, how she was unable to think about anything else, than Lyon and what he had told her. He would never forget that day, until the very end of her life. That day in which she almost took her life away.

this attitude, this show of love was just to confuse her, to bring her over to his arms, to make her forgive him, so that he could break her again. Antonia couldn't allow him to break her, because she doubted that she'd survive another impact like the previous one, she doubted she'd resist to the urge to commit suicide and end th epain and agony. Hesitant, she took out Dawn and looked at her blade for a second, the pure steel shining against the sun, then pointed it at Lyon.

I said it once and now I shall repeat it; I will never forgive you, Lyon. You made me break down, you made me look pathethic, and this is something I will never let by. She let the words escape her mouth calmly, her face expressionless, although pain and determination could be easily seen in her eyes. Lyon's hands had fallen to his sides, but the expression full of love never left his face. He quickly rose his hand and placed it on the blade, taking the blade to his neck. Antonia's heart skipped a beat, and her eyes widened, but then, Lyon stopped, holding the blade inches away from his throat, almost impaling him. Antonia's pupils were very, very small in fear. She had feared that Lyon might lose his life.

I see that you're still using Dawn. I'm really surprised, Antonia, I thought you'd melt the blade after we broke up. He said, sadness in his voice. Antonia cleared her thought and as she saw that Lyon had released Dawn, she pulled the blade back into its socket, sighing. She had came to defeat him, yet she didn't want to kill him. Despite all the hatred she felt, there was still a part of her heart that loved him and didn't let her kill him. This part of her heart would be an obstacle. A big obstacle she had to destroy before beginning her fight.

Dawn is too useful to be melted. Y'know, I haven't destroyed everything you gave me. I kept the things that I was too fond of, even if they reminded me of you. She said, her voice really, really low. She didn't want Lyon to hear that, but she had blurted it out so suddenly, that she didn't even have time to stop herself. Looking away, ashamed, her grip around Dawn tightened as she gritted her teeth in order to prevent her lips from trembling. Although, upon saying this, an enormous weight got off of her shoulders, and Antonia suddenly felt more relaxed, confident, yet still focused on her job. She had to block out her heart, because if not, she'd end up falling again for him. And that was something she could not permit herself.

Suddenly a pair of warm, soft hands caught her face and turned it. She was yet again facing Lyon now, who held her pale face between his long, pianist soft fingers, looking at her eyes. His hands were trembling, just like hers were. Looking into his eyes, Antonia could not hold it anymore, and, without being able to stop it, a tear slipped from her eye, caught by Lyon.

Please don't cry. I can't stand seeing you cry.

Antonia Leviaette
    Antonia Leviaette

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Antonia Leviaette 12th September 2014, 6:27 am

Antonia stood in the same position for what appeared to be five or ten minutes, not moving a single muscle. She looked down, her face in Lyon's hands, trying to gather enough courage to push herself away and to close her heart to him again, because, if she remained like this just for a little more, a little, little more, she would lose it and melt. And she had not came to melt after spending 30 minutes with Lyon, but she had came to defeat him and prove that she would never forgive him for what he did to her. But did it really make sense to hate him, now that he was once again the same? The same, loving Lyon? The one that would never let Antonia cry because he would break the face of whoever made her cry, and couldn't stand seeing her cry? That was the same Lyon as the beginning, or so he seemed to be. The one that had made Antonia become good, selfless instead of cold, evil and self-centered.

But the rabbit girl had learned to trust people less with the pace of the time, and now was no different. She didn't trust Lyon, not even a little bit, and was ready to impale him with Dawn if he made any move to hurt her. She wasn't going to crack so easily, just because now he acted loovey-doovey. And he should know it by now. Taking up her hands she placed them on his chest and pushed him away, passing a hand through her pink hair after that.

Don't. I told you that I won't forgive you. I simply came to fight you and defeat you, to end this all, because if not, what happened that night would haunt me for my entire life. She said, backing away with one step and erasing the tear that had fallen from her eye, her face turning into an expressionless mask that showed no emotion whatsoever. Gladly, upon Breaking Up with Lyon, Antonia had managed to learn how to control and hide her emotions. Her hand remained on Dawn, ready to take it out in the second she needed to. Although her face showed exactly no emotion, no show of care, of love, of sadness, if one stared into Antonia's eyes long enough, he would see the pain in her eyes, the confidence and partially, the love.

I highly doubt that, Levi. He said, calling her with one of her nicknames for the first time today and in a lot of time. Look around. If you had simply came here to defeat me, why would we be at the Noelle Mansion? You'd need less than a day to defeat me, so the Mansion is useless. And why at this plain exactly? You could have fought me in a battlefield.

The appearance of the battlefield doesn't matter one bit! She growled, although she perfectly knew that he was right. And she suspected what was coming later, and didn't like it one bit.

Levi, you are smart. I'm guessing you have understood by now that the Gem of Time transported you where your heart wanted to be. Not your mind, but your heart. It created the image of the place you were longing to be at. But you are too prideful to say the truth, right? Levi, please. Forget that cursed pride of yours for a second and look through the pain and the suffering. I know that I hurt you a lot, but I regret it. I've spent 1 year regretting it. I haven't looked the way of another woman since you left me, I have barely left le Noelle Mansion. He said. Remorse could be clearly heard in his voice, as well as sadness, love. Antonia's grip on Dawn's handle tightened as she stood still and watched him, until finally, her grip softened and she sighed.

All he said made sense. And she had realised the secret of the Gem of Time in the moment in which she landed near the Noelle Mansion. She knew she was too prideful, and that her pride was the only thing keeping her away from happiness. But really, could she find actual happiness by returning to Minstrel and beginning her life with Lyon again? She would have to leave Sabertooth, but there were magic organizations in Minstrel too...

Without even understanding it herself, Antonia had fallen on her knees. She had realised everything, she had understood the reason for the break up, and had seen truth in Lyon's eyes. She was beginning to crack, and Lyon could possibly see that, as her shell was falling, and the metallic shield she had placed around her heart was dissapearing, as if it was being corroded with acid.

I... I believe you.

Antonia Leviaette
    Antonia Leviaette

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Antonia Leviaette 28th September 2014, 11:54 am

Antonia simply stood there in the same position, waiting for Lyon to laugh at her face and tell her that she was so stupid in believing him, in believing in all what he had said. If he did that, Antonia would be broken once again, because, without even noticing it, she had removed her shell and became vulnerable. Or would she? Antonia wasn't the same as before, and maybe she would be able to withstand the impact again, and survive, without going suicidal as she was about to go last time. Maybe she'd make it. Placing her hands on her knees, she tried to keep her tears from coming out, tried to seal her vulnerable part again and simply be... the strong Antonia? No, just Antonia, but not the vulnerable, easy to break Antonia. Antonia had sweared once that she would not collapse again, not go down because of the weight of Lyon's words, but then again, here she was. It was painfully ridiculous how one needed so much time to build a wall, and so little to destroy it. So much dedication to aisle feelings away, and so little words that bought them back. This was so ridiculous, so painfully stupid, but there was nothing Antonia could do.

Minutes and hours passed, the soft, warm summer breeze brushed Antonia's hair as she stood there, still on her knees, wondering What Now? She had came here to overcome the demons of her past, but instead of that, she ended up falling in the grip of the same demon's hands yet again. Slowly getting on her feet again and prushing her pink hair away from her face, her eyes landed on Lyon, who was smiling at her. The same smile that she could see on his face every day before.

Are you alright, Levi? He asked softly, placing a hand on her shoulder. She nodded slightly and looked towards the Noelle Mansion. Really, now what? She had to remain here for seven days. What would she do for these 7 days? A small smile drew on her face as she lifted her eyes and looked at Lyon.

Of course I am alright. It just came all too suddenly... She shrugged and placed Dawn back in its socket with a sigh, letting her hands in her lap, biting her lips. This little step forward towards trust didn't mean she trusted him completely; not even near that. Antonia was still nervous around him and suspicious, ready to attack, but at least she had made progress towards trusting him again; maybe it was little, but it was progress. Would this little step allow her to love him again later on? Who knew. It appeared the world was all so full of surprises. A small smile drew on Lyon's face as he stared into the Pinkette's eyes.

Now what, Antonia? He asked, the smile still on his mouth, his eyes focused on hers. He expected her to kiss him, but that was not going to happen. Because Antonia lifted her finger and placed it on his lips.

I have to ask you for something. Something only you can do, because only you know the spell that could cause it. She whispered, her red eyes staring into his blueish/greenish eyes. She could see that he was expecting her to go on, his eyes shinging with excitement as he was impatient to see what she wanted and satisfy her desires. A small chuckle was about to escape her lips as she remembered that before he was like that as well; Whenever she told him she needed something, or wanted something, his eyes would lit up with expectation, he would play with her hair, nervous, excited, willing to see what she wanted so that he could satisfy her desires as fast as possible. It was a sort of a law he had; Antonia could never wait. Her wills were always the first thing on his ''To Do'' list. She was his Goddess, and his Goddess could not wait.

What is it, Antonia? You know I'd do anything for you, just tell me what it is. He spit out quickly, his hands taking hers.

I want you to give me my old appearance. She said, and he froze.

He had never expected her to want that. Ever.

Antonia Leviaette
    Antonia Leviaette

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Antonia Leviaette 16th October 2014, 5:32 am

It was a Sunny, hot day in Minstrel, just as any other had been. Days in Minstrel were rarely rainy or gloomy, which was something that the habitants enjoyed quite a lot. The streets were noisy, full of life as usually, as the Minstrel habitants were walking down the big streets, buying diverse objects, or chattering with people while walking around, happy expressions on their faces.

In one of the many aristocratic houses, however, one of the rooms was still silent, the courtains still pulled over the windows, and over the glass door that led to one of the biggest balconies in the entire city. The owner of this room in particular, was still sleeping, tucked under the silky sheets of her bed, her breaths steady, slow, showing that she truly was asleep. However, this condition of hers did not continue any longer; soon, one of the maids that served the family of the girl came into the room and opened the courtains, the soft sun rays quickly illuminating the room, hitting the girl's eyes as well. Mere seconds after the sun hit the sleeping beauty, the girl opened her eyes, revealing them to be crystal blue, cold like ice and just about as expressive. Slowly, the girl fixated her eyes on the maid, a brown-haired girl who appeared to be shy enough, since she was blushing while the Sleeping Beauty's Cold Stare seemed to analyze her from head to toe. For a mere second, the girl's left eye twitched, as she rose from under the sheets, revealing her perfect, slim body, only wearing a nightgown.

B-Bonjour, M-Mademoiselle Valentine. V-Votre Mére voudrait parler avec vous... The Maiden stammered, looking at the ground below her. Obviously, she could not stand the cold stare of the girl. Meanwhile, the girl walked towards the maiden, her silky pink hair falling perfectly around her, although she had just gotten up.

Sourtez. Je vais m'habiller seule. Je n'ai pas de besoin d'une servante comme toi. Surtout comme toi. The girl said. Her voice was soft, girly, but cold as ice at the same time. There was an arrogant note in her voice, and it was crystal clear that the Valentine girl felt nothing, but desdain towards the poor, young maid. The maid nodded shortly, her eyes filled with tears, and left the room, while the pinkette, daughter of the Valentines, was getting dressed, putting on a soft, white dress that fell around the girl's body perfectly, making her look even more beautiful than she already was. Her hair was left loose, only slightly combed by the Valentine girl so that it would look as perfect as ever. With a last glance towards her reflection in the mirror, the girl left her room, walking calmly towards the dining room, where the rest of her family awaited for her to come so that they could have breakfast as a family. She was clearly not fond of this idea, but her oppinion did not matter, as the youngest of the Valentine household. Rather, her oppinion was never taken in account; which annoyed her a lot.

Walking towards the Table, where all of her family had been gathered, she took her seat next to a Blonde Man, around 20 years old. He was chatting with a beautiful woman, although not one of the youngest women in the house. When the pinkette sat down next to the blond man, the woman's eyes, icy and cold, just like the Valentine Girl's, drifted off to her, inspecting the Valentine girl closely, as the girl limited herself to focusing all her attention to her breakfast.

Antonia, I believe Samuelle has told you that I wanted to talk to you. The older woman said, pushing back her blonde hair. The pinkette, Antonia, lifted her eyes from her breakfast and focused them on the woman, causing the table to succumb into complete silence for a few seconds, as the cold gaze of the girl towards the woman seemed to be able to make everyone shut their mouths instantly.

She has, indeed. Antonia answered, blinking once and looking back at her breakfast. Her mother's eyes stared at her coldly, clearly expressing dissaproval towards her daughter's careless, cold attitude regarding pretty much everything. Her left eye twitching, she cleared her throat softly, catching her daughter's attention, making her realise that, if she didn't pay attention, she was going to get into big, big problems. Not that Antonia cared, really; she didn't fear her mother, nor did she fear getting into problems because of her attitude. Sighing, she left her food and stared straight into her mother's icy blue eyes, copy of her own.

Last night, me and your father discussed the Ball from last week, and reviewed all the petitions for your hand we had recieved. Her mother began, her voice slow, cold, formal.

And? Antonia asked, lifting her eyebrow. You are perfectly conscient of the fact that I am not interested in knowing what's going on with these types of affairs, even if I am involved in them, mother.

....I know that you don't care about that, nor anything, for the matter, but I believe that you'd be interested in knowing that we have found you a partner. The woman said, shrugging and keeping her gaze on her daughter, waiting for her reaction.

Antonia's jaw was at the point of dropping, but it was nice that she had learned long time ago how to keep her cool about things and appear careless. However, this time, her emotions were too strong for her to contain them, so in the end, she ended up exploding.

Excuse me?!

Antonia Leviaette
    Antonia Leviaette

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Antonia Leviaette 31st October 2014, 12:27 pm

Antonia didn't even notice when she rose from her seat and slammed her pale hands against the table. For a 16 years old girl, daughter of aristocrates, incredibly slim, she had a considerable strength and was capable of making the entire table shook once she slammed her hands against it. Annoyance could be clearly spotted on her usually cold eyes now expressed so much anger and hatred that even the most terrific tyrans would fall on their knees after being looked with the same expression Antonia was giving her mother.

Are you insane?! She screamed; her usually soft voice resonated through the silent dining hall, and, in fact, through the entire mansion. Everyone stopped their task and awaited for the explosion. The youngest of the Valentine household was usually a rather calm person; but once she exploded, she was a tornado, a beast unleashed, a cataclysm. She was destructive, and a spectacle like the one she offered when pissed was something one could not lose. Are you seriously telling me that you are planning on marrying your 16 years old daughter to a man she doesn't even know?! Are you out of your mind?!

Eliara, Antonia's mother, kept her eyes fixated on her daughter. Nobody of the family managed to figure out how, but Eliara had always been more than capable of returning her daughter's glare, or assasin look, without problems. This has always made them think that Antonia was a carbon copy of her mother in pretty much everything; Her cold as ice eyes, Her badass nature, her incredible strength, despite her stature. Maybe it was this similarity what made them always collide, what made them seem to hate eachother, to be in constant, never ceasing war. The only difference between Eliara and Antonia was the younger one's rebellious, anarchist, arrogant nature. Eliara was much more reserved and well-behaved than her daughter.

Do not raise your voice against me, Antonia Leviaette Valentine. Don't forget that I am your mother, the one that raised you and took care of you while you were vulnerable and little. You have no right to raise your voice against me, having that in mind. Eliara began calmly, her cold eyes staring right into her daughter's, returning the cold stare that the pinkette was giving her. You are a part of the Valentine household. At this moment, me and your father are in charge of controling the family and preventing it from succumbing into misery. While we are in charge, you have no right to decide anything. I am the one who decides your future. I am the one who decides your life. And you can't do anything about it.

This had been the breaking point. And the entire family knew it. Amatis, Antonia's older sister, sat in one of the edges of the table, trembling. Nobody had never mentioned to Antonia about her incapability to make decisions. Antonia knew that, of course. But the first time someone actually dared to mention it to her, she exploded. This had been the worst argument she had had in years, and in the end she ended up closing herself in her room. For a month. Everyone knew that then, in that moment, it was when the mother-daughter relationship between Antonia and Eliara dissapeared. Antonia began slowly distancing herself from Eliara, until, finally, they appeared strangers. This knew mention of Antonia's incapability of making decisions would be catastrophical; Who knew what Antonia could do now. The first time they mentioned it she was 10. And she did considerable damage. And now she was 16. She could do even more than before.

You.... You are despicable. You are not my mother! A mother would never act this way towards her daughter! Antonia screamed, tears streaming down her eyes. Reginald, her older brother, who sat next to her, placed his hands on hers, but she snatched away. This has been it. I've had enough of this family. I'm done with you all. DONE! With tears streaming down her eyes, she stormed out of the dining hall, and left the house, pissed, crying. Alone.

Mother, shouldn't we.... Amatis started, holding her own daughter in hands.

Shut up, Amatis. She'll come back. She'll realise she needs us and she'll come back. Eliara said, her voice calm, as she continued eating calmly, as if nothing happened.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:02 am