Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Making new Friends (Axel and Lance)

Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Making new Friends (Axel and Lance)  Empty Making new Friends (Axel and Lance)

Post by Aiden Ainsley 11th April 2014, 9:14 pm

Lea ran through the guild crazily as Lance was seen chasing after her "L-Lea stop!" he yelled as he chased her. Lea turned around and stuck her tongue out at Lance as she kept running. Lance smirked a bit "Come on Lea stop playing around!" he said as he started running faster. Lance running faster made Lea laugh as she picked up speed herself and continued running at fast speeds now. It was all fun for her until she bumped into someone that she had only seen once. Her face blushed a bit "I... I am sorry!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Making new Friends (Axel and Lance)  Empty Re: Making new Friends (Axel and Lance)

Post by Akira Tatsumi 12th April 2014, 11:12 am

Axel began excitedly pacing around the guild hall with a book in his hands. Axel only walked around while reading when he was so into a book he needed to let out his excitement in anyway possible, so that he can actually be able to read it. As Axel was reading, he heard someone shout from across the hall, "Come on Lea stop playing around!" All of the sudden, someone crashed into Axel, and his book fell to the floor. Axel was about to scold who ever did so with a lecture about not running in the guild hall, but he stopped himself when he saw who bumped into him.

"I... I am sorry!" said a little girl. He knew he had met her before, from the time the guild had met yuki. Axel realized that she was with the guy named Lance, who he also met that time. Axel thought she was so innocent looking that he did not want to make her sad by being angry at her, so he picked up his book and then said, "It is alright. Honest. Accidents happen all the time." He than saw Lance running towards them.

wc:195

Last edited by Apocalypse9o on 13th April 2014, 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Akira Tatsumi
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Making new Friends (Axel and Lance)  Empty Re: Making new Friends (Axel and Lance)

Post by Aiden Ainsley 12th April 2014, 4:21 pm

Lance sighed as he grabbed Lea and looked at her with an annoyed expression. "Sorry about that..." he told Axel as he glanced over at Lea who had begun running around again. "I swear that girl is causing me to go crazy..." he said then started laughing as he scratched the back of his head. He sat down in front of Axel and sighed as he rubbed his forehead "So, what's up with you?" he asked in a soft tone.

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 12th April 2014, 5:41 pm

"I swear that girl is causing me to go crazy..." said Lance after he had apologized to Axel for Lea's behavior. Soon after, Lea had begun running around the guild hall. Axel was amazed at how much energy kids had. Axel was not an outside kid, but instead read books when he was young, so he never actually knew the play capacity of a child.  "So, what's up with you?" said Lance as he sat down in front of Axel.

"Well, I am reading a book that I am almost finish with. Just gimme a second..."
    Axel began reading the last ten pages of his book as fast as he could, and it took him three minutes to do so. After years of reading, Axel has learned to read at incredibly fast speed. "Sorry about the wait, heh heh. Well, now I am free, and I do not have anything to do, and I am a bit hungry, so do you want to sit at a table and eat with me?" asked Axel. He realized that he and Lance had never really talked the last time they met, so he thought that they could get to know eachother over lunch.

wc:200

Akira Tatsumi
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 12th April 2014, 6:56 pm

Lance watched is it took Axel to read the last few pages of his book quickly and had become impressed. When Axel asked him if they wanted to sit down for lunch Lance simply nodded "Sure." he said with a kind smile as he sat back in his seat and waited for Axel to take a seat as well.

When they were both seated Lance smiled at him "So where did you learn to read so fast?" Lance said with a small but warm smile. He had never really talked to Axel before but Lance wanted to be his friend so he decided to talk to him and get to know him more.

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 13th April 2014, 12:49 pm

"the ability to read fast just came to me, since my main hobby is reading, and I pretty much finish a book a day!" Said Axel in reply to Lance's question. He was intrigued that Lance asked him about his hobby, as no one usually cared about reading. Whenever Axel talked to most people they would leave when he started talking about rules and books.

"so, that kid running around is yours? It is so intriguing to meet someone young as you but still be able to support a child! I myself however will wait, as I do not have the knowledge to be able to raise a kid." said Axel. He was kind of worried for Lance's sake to have to nurture a child so early, but by looking at the girl, who looked like a 5-year old, he assumed that lance has been able to pull it off. Also, aside from Axel not being able to raise a child, he thought to himself he woulld not even be able to keep a girl's attention long enough to even get married and conceive a child.

wc:186

Akira Tatsumi
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 13th April 2014, 1:31 pm

Lance sort of smiled at the comment Axel made about Lea. He shrugged "Yah, I want to kill her sometimes but she is a pretty good kid most of the time." he said before glancing over at her "She isn't my actual daughter but more of a failed clone of me... She thinks of me as dad because she is of my DNA... and the daughter thing kind of grew on me." Lance said as he stared at Lea with a warm and fatherly smile. Lance looked at Axel "You are handsome enough to have a kid..." Lance muttered. He was not flirting with Axel but just making a statement

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 13th April 2014, 2:47 pm

Axel was so confused he kind of let Lance's last compliment slip. "A clone? how does that work, and why is his "clone" a little girl?" Axel thought to himself. He then realized that Lance said failed clone, so it took some confusion out, but Axel was still curious. "why does lance have a clone, and who made it?" Axel wondered in his mind. He was a very curious person as he wanted to know a little of everything about everyone, but he decided not to talk further about it with lance, as he was worried it would kind of make him a bit emotional.

"well anyway, let's talk magic! I am a Wind Mage from a long line of wind mages in my family. I am a natural, just like my...," Axel stopped. He was about to say his mother, since she is the one who taught him, but most of the time when he talks about his mother, he cannot help thinking back to the time she died, and Axel did not want to go back there. "but enough about me, heh heh. what magic do you possess?"

wc:190

Akira Tatsumi
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 13th April 2014, 3:00 pm

Lance listened to Axel speak about his magic when suddenly he cut himself off "Just like his what?" Lance thought then shrugged it off. He didn't want to bother things that people don't want to speak about so he decided to let it go seeing as it was obviously something that Axel didn't want to talk about.

"I am a shadow mage..." Lance said as he leaned back in his seat "I use a magic called Shadow king magic..." Lance said as he scratched his head wondering if he should say the next part but decided to anyway "I got kidnapped by my uncle when I was born because he wanted the strongest person ever to lead a war. He made clones of me.... Injected me with weird stuff that became apart of me... that's why I have this magic... The anger in me created another being in charge of his own dimension." Lance said looking down at the floor "I don't want to speak about this anymore please..."

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 13th April 2014, 3:20 pm

Axel was perplexed by Lance's magical history. "Lance was his uncle's test subject? I would of never guessed. And then Lea must be one of his uncle's failed attempts at cloning Lance. Man, this guy has had it hard, but maybe if I cheer him up..." Axel thought in his mind. He did not like to see people sad, so whenever he could he tried to bring out the happiness in people.

"Well Lance, I see that Lea is still running around the hall. Perhaps we can go to a park somewhere in Magnolia Town? She could maybe find children of her age to play with, and we could continue talking about other things there. Are you up to it?" asked Axel. To be honest, he wanted some air too. after reading for about 2 hours in the hall, He needed to get his mind out in the open.

wc:149

Akira Tatsumi
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 15th April 2014, 1:54 pm

Lance nodded to Axel as he got up then picked up Lea and put her on his shoulders "We are going to the park." he said as he walked out the doors. Outside the sky was perfectly blue and birds flew through the sky as they sang songs of joy. The wind slightly blew through Lance's hair as he closed his eyes and smiled. It was beautiful and he wished that life was like this but sadly it wasn't that simple. He arrived at the park and set Lea down "Go play." he said as she nodded with a smile and took off running again.

Lance sat down at the table a laughed a little "That girl has so much energy..." he sighed as he chuckled again.

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 19th April 2014, 1:21 pm

Lance had said yes to going to the park, so he got Lea and they went to the nearest park in Magnolia. Axel could feel the breeze of the air outside pass through him, making him feel happy and enthusastic. "That girl has so much energy..." said Lance after he told Lea to go play. He then began to chuckle. "You know, I have a pet named Lea. She is flying around the sky somewhere around here, I believe. Here, I'll call her." said Axel. He whistled as loud as he could, and descending from the skies, to the ground right next to Axel was a female griffin, standing in at 13 feet tall and 1500 lbs. A few kids around the playground swarmed around Lea and looked up at her amazed by the sight.

"Lea is very friendly towards people, like me. I found her on an island wounded about a year ago, so I nursed her back to health, and she has been by my side ever since. She is like family to me," Axel said to Lance. He meant it when he said that Lea was like family, as she has been there with him before he even joined Fairy Tail. She was also with him in time of fights, as Lea could hold her own against a few bandits and such.

wc:225

Akira Tatsumi
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 21st April 2014, 7:26 pm

Lance listened to Axel intently as he looked at the bird now known as Lea. He looked down at his chest before deciding not to show Axel what he was hiding. He stared at Lea as she ran around and played with other kids "Yah... Lea is pretty kind to other people as well..." he said as one kid fell and Lea cast a spell that healed him.

Lance didn't know what he would do if he had lost Lea. She put a light in him than shone bright when she was near him.

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 12:51 pm