Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Double Trouble! (Jay & Fleur)

Double Trouble! (Jay & Fleur) Empty Double Trouble! (Jay & Fleur)

Post by Guest 24th March 2014, 10:06 pm

It was a clear and bright day in peace village when Jay wandered into town. Jay had only recently started his journey to find a guild and hoped he could get directions for a nearby one from a passerby. "But first..." Jay thought aloud as his stomach growled, "... I need food." Jay wandered the streets for awhile looking for market or vendor of some sort that could fulfill his need. The town itself was very active, there were people hustling and bustling down every street, and an occasional performer juggling or other tricks. Among those in the busy street was a crier, shouting at the top of his lungs, "Carnival! Carnival! Everyone come on by we have plenty of pie! Rides and prizes for people of all sizes! Are you a winner? Earn a chicken dinner!" At the sound of that last line Jay's interest peaked. He could taste it, he had to have it. So, he made his way through the crowd in the direction most of them were heading hoping it would lead him to the food he craved.

As the unmistakable colored tent tops of a carnival came into view Jay heard the shrill screams of two boys. He turned to look and saw a mother holding tightly onto the collars of both boy's shirts as they tried desperately to sprint towards the carnival.

"Mom! Let us go! We wanna go have some fun not follow you around all day!", the first boy yelled.

"Well that's not going to happen today. I have important business in town and I'm not leaving you or Chris unsupervised. So whether you like it or not you are going to have to come with me and be on your best behavior or your both grounded!", replied the mother.

"Zack let's stop this. I don't want to get in trouble.", said the second boy who must have been Chris.

Jay frowned in the direction of the two boys before deciding to walk over to talk to the mother. Maybe he could help.

OOC: The mother's name is Alice.
    Moka
    Moka

Moderator- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Vixen Soul (was deceased persona Faye Devlin's. Currently can't be accessed)
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Double Trouble! (Jay & Fleur) Empty Let THEM eat funnel cake

Post by Moka 24th March 2014, 11:13 pm

Fleur had heard about the carnival when she was deciding on where to go to next to gather up allies or information. A couple was talking about the carnival (and perhaps not aware they were speaking quite loudly.). Agreeing with each other that it would be perfect to go there for their anniversary. As they walked away to go to someplace Fleur had no knowledge of nor cared for it, she thought about what they just said. Quickly, the lady paused in the midst of her thoughts, then chastised herself for eavesdropping on another's conversation, 'How shameful of me to do such a thing!' Going back to her thoughts about the carnival, 'Anyway, I believe going to this carnival may just be a good thing for me to do. I can gather allies there and perhaps, if I'm lucky, information on those that clearly wronged me.' Miss DeLille's face twisted into an unpleasantly looking, small smirk.

At Carnival

Fleur had been at the carnival for awhile now. She decided for today to wear a mostly silver outfit. Elbow length silver opera gloves covered her hands along with a good portion of her arms. The lady wore a halter like silver top that had translucent lace at the top with a dark silver bow sitting at the bottom of her neck where the shoulders met it. For bottoms, a silver pencil skirt that reached the woman's knees with black stockings beneath it.

Fleur was not very happy that she hadn't captured an ally...yet. Though hopefully, she will soon. The woman hadn't touched any food at the carnival, not wanting to do so until she is starving. To her, the food was of at the lowest of qualities. As she continued to walk through the carnival, her attention was caught by someone yelling,"Carnival! Carnival!" Tossing portions of her bleached white hair, Miss DeLille rolled her eyes at the statements that the crier made. 'Pie? Is it even good?' She thought. 'Chicken dinner? I pass on that. I doubt at a place like this it'll be roasted. Probably be some deep fried breaded thing and I am not in the mood for deep fried anything now.' Fleur, did notice that a lot of people were heading in a certain direction. The lady decided to take the opportunity to follow the crowd. Perhaps, she will finally get what she came for.

Unfortunately for Fleur, her wished hadn't come true yet. Instead, she saw a set of twins that seemed to be giving their mother a hard time. 'Poor woman.' She thought. 'That madam must be tired.' Miss DeLille paused as a thought came into her head. 'Perhaps, I could just help her and maybe that in turn will help me. The mother does seem to need a break anyway.' With no more thoughts within the twenty year old's head, Fleur decided to approach the mother.

"Hello Madam, I couldn't help notice you and your..." Miss DeLille took a moment to put her thoughts into words," lovely, twin boys." She continued. "I also, no offense couldn't help but wondering that maybe you need a break. Have some time to yourself, while I could look after the children." Fleur paused once more. "Worry not, I am someone that can be trusted. Though, if you feel more comfortable too, I don't mind working with a partner of your choice."

Spoiler:

Last edited by Moka on 28th March 2014, 10:48 am; edited 4 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Double Trouble! (Jay & Fleur) D11lCYj <-Click for Fleur DeLille's Applications
    Double Trouble! (Jay & Fleur) Stamp_12<-Click this for all applications for Mocha Te and to learn about her "death".

Exp: 50  |  Exp left to gain till next rank: 100  |   Required amount for next rank: C: 150 EXP

Double Trouble! (Jay & Fleur) Empty Re: Double Trouble! (Jay & Fleur)

Post by Guest 25th March 2014, 8:14 pm

As Jay approached the family so did another. A tan and platinum haired lass with a silver dress with more intricate details then seemed necessary. She stepped right up to the mother and offered to take care of her twins. The mother just stood there for a moment before speaking, "A-are you sure? Wait, who are you? I don't even know your name." The mother then pulled her twins closer and embraced them as if she was shielding them. "How do I know I can trust you?" After hearing this Jay took his large hand and gave the stranger who offered her aid a large pat on the back. "Ahaha, sorry about that, my friend here didn't mean any harm. We are mages! My name is Jay and this is... uh..." Jay gave a sideways glance at miss fancy pants as if to ask her name. But before she could offer an answer the mother spoke up. "Oh! Oh this is great! You must have seen my request posted in your guild. Oh thank goodness. Well, as you know from the job request I am Alice and these two boys are my sons Zack and Chris. They very much want to visit the carnival that will only be in town a short time longer but I cannot take them. Thank you Thank you for doing this"
    Moka
    Moka

Moderator- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Vixen Soul (was deceased persona Faye Devlin's. Currently can't be accessed)
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Double Trouble! (Jay & Fleur) Empty Where are my manners?!

Post by Moka 28th March 2014, 10:39 am

Spoiler:

Seeing the reaction of the mother, Miss DeLille knew she hadn't approached the woman all too well. She even forget her manners and hadn't introduced herself first! 'The cheap fumes of cheap products, must've affected my mind!' Fleur was not too pleased when she suddenly got a large pat on the back, but she decided to let it slide when she noticed the guy that had done it was helping her. Once the lady has heard of the mother's statement about a request being posted in a guild, Miss DeLille got a bit confused but decided to just work with what she got. "You're welcome and my name is Fleur. I apologize for the alarm earlier. I clearly forgot my manners for a moment there, with the whole lack of me introducing myself and a clear explanation of my purpose approaching you." The lady stayed quiet after that, she was never really a big fan of talking so much.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Double Trouble! (Jay & Fleur) Stamp_12<-Click this for all applications for Mocha Te and to learn about her "death".

Exp: 50  |  Exp left to gain till next rank: 100  |   Required amount for next rank: C: 150 EXP

Post by Guest 30th March 2014, 5:59 pm

Jay frowned slightly, he didn't know this just a potential job submitted to guilds. This didn't prevent him from wanting to help but if the mother knew he was not in a guild would she still trust him? Jay decided it didn't matter, he wanted to be open and honest. Last thing he wanted was to worry a mother about her children she was about to leave with strangers. But as Jay was about to speak up Alice kneeled down to her children and said, "These nice Mages are going to take you to the carnival for me like I promised you ok? I want you to be on your best behavior and if I hear you've been bad the money I'm paying them with will come out of your allowance. Zack this goes double for you." She patted them on the head and stood up. "I'll be back in a few hours, thank both of you again. I need to go now I'm already running late." And with a wave she took off at a brisk pace, leaving the twins and pair of mages behind.
    Moka
    Moka

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Moka 1st April 2014, 7:50 pm

Fleur simply nodded her head when the mother gave her thanks for looking after her children. A moment after she couldn't see the mother anymore, the lady decided to get herself on the same eye level as both of the boys. Miss DeLille wasn't quite too sure on how to take care of kids; after all she didn't really do things such as babysitting back when she was in her home country. Nor did Fleur ever really wanted to, the others would probably get too much of a kick out of that. It would be a dream come true for them for her to be lowered down in status, to be the nanny instead of blood connected to them. "What would you like to do first?" Fleur asked, looking at Chris and then Zack. 'From what I hear, this one-Zack, is someone I should keep my eye on.' The woman thought.

(OOC: Attempting to use dashes and semicolons. ^^' Even though I'm not too sure how to use these~)

Post by Guest 5th April 2014, 4:08 pm

Jay lowered himself on one knee and spoke to the boys. "What would you two like to do first when- " "I want to ride on a rollercoaster!" Zack shouted before Jay could even finish speaking. Frowning slightly at his rudeness Jay replied, "You two might be too short to be allowed on that ride one. But we will see when we get there ok?" This caused Zack to puff up angrily. "You're not our mom! You can't tell us what to do!" And with that he was gone, sprinting as fast as he could through the crowd in the direction of the carnival. Chris hesitated at first but ran after his brother before Jay would react. "Damn it, they couldn't make it easy now could they..." Jay turned to face Fluer and extended his hand. "My name is Jay. It's nice to meet you. Looks like we got our hand full eh? Ahaha!"
    Moka
    Moka

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Moka 6th April 2014, 2:43 pm

Fleur couldn't help but feel some sort of emotion for Chris, Zack's brother, perhaps sympathy-no a sort of dejection. The boy didn't even commented on what he wanted to do after his brother just shouted then ran way. Chris even took a moment before he too followed his brother and also ran. It bothered Fleur just a bit which is not nearly enough for it to show on her barely emotional face. Perhaps if someone really really looked deep very very deep down within Miss DeLille's eyes maybe, just maybe they would see the bit of emotion she felt. The lady contained a sigh when Jay said, "Looks like we got our hands full eh?" Her face did show a bit of confusion while her head barely tilted to the side when he laughed a bit. '....this is.....funny? Or amusing?' She thought. 'Must come from a very different environment-culture and setting than I...' Fleur concluded. The woman had a tiny smile on her face, which contrasted quite an amount to her usual frown like expression she wore. "I guess we do. It's nice to meet you Jay." She paused in her speech while starting to walk towards the boys. "Do you want to the lead the way or shall I?" She asked.

Post by Guest 6th April 2014, 4:21 pm

"I don't really think it matters a great deal who is the leader do you?" Jay said. He then took a moment to look Fluer over again. She dressed and acted like a noble, did she want to lead? Did she perhaps feel like she deserved to lead? Jay shrugged to himself at the thought. If that were the case then all she had to do was speak up. He did not like self entitled snobs who expected things to be handed to them without effort or communication. Hopefully she would not be of that ilk.

Jay paused a moment for her response and upon hearing it simply nodded and said "Let's go then eh? We got two fully energized children with a head start on us." Jay smiled and sprinted towards the carnival.
    Moka
    Moka

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Moka 11th April 2014, 3:01 pm

(OOC: Sorry it took so long! Next one will probably take longer because I'm leaving tomorrow and I'll be gone for a week.)

"I meant if you wanted to go first..." Fleur stated softly, her tiny smile turning back to the usual slight frown like expression on her face. She sighed while running towards the boys. 'If only I could've foreseen myself running. Then I wouldn't be running down and wasting these heels.' Her slight frown for a moment, got deeper. 'They could always be replaced.' The woman looked at Jay. "I don't suppose you have any idea as to how to end this chase? I mean eventually...maybe.." She looked towards the boys, there was still some distance. ".....hopefully they'll tire themselves out." Miss Delille looked back at Jay. "Though, before that?" A tiny drop of sweat formed on Fleur's forehead. There was a bit of nervousness in the woman's eyes. Perhaps if she was like a normal woman that drop would've been drop and the bit of nervousness would've been a lot. Fleur really didn't have much experience in dealing with children. The lady thought that even if she did, it would probably be different than handling the twin boys that lay before her. There was quite a social class gap between herself and the twins and possibly, even Jay. Miss Delille hadn't expect watching over the twins would be easy peasy lemon squeesy vanilla cake taking candy from a baby. Or however the phrase goes. Realizing then to make a mental note to work more on such phrases like that.

Post by Guest 5th May 2014, 1:28 am

Jay only grinned at Fluer, he was having to much fun to properly answer. Aye he had a plan though. Calling upon his requip magic Jay summoned his silver lance Quicksilver to his side. He reached out and clasped it with a large meaty hand and became a blur. He gave his weapon a quick over the head swing and twirled it so that it rest underneath his arm, blade just behind his armpit so that he would not run anyone through while running those children down. Jay was moving much faster now thanks to his spell weapon. He moved so fast he was leaving behind after images that seemed to glow. As he zoomed through the crowd in jagged lines to not run into anyone he couldn't help but laugh out loud at the fun of the game. Even if it was misbehavior by the twins.
    Moka
    Moka

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Moka 6th May 2014, 7:33 pm

Miss DeLille just watched as a weapon magically (what a punny!) came to Jay's side. Seeing the whole twirl and the man's movements with the lance, she immediately thought, 'Show off!'. Seeing his speed going fat enough to leave after images, Fleur would have her mouth wide open but mostly due to her upbringing, she didn't. Instead, she called out in a playful tone. "Show off!" The lady groaned a bit, while rolling her eyes. Sighing, she slipped her heels off while running. Now, Fleur could see a run was beginning in her stocking. 'Seriously?!' She screamed in her mind. DeLille practically ripped the stockings off her legs as she continued to run towards Jay. Barefooted, with now a ripped stocking and heel in her hands. Now, the young woman wished this would all end very soon. Though, as she kept on running behind the boys she couldn't help but wonder...why did Chris follow Zack without much protest? Was there some sort of secret going on between the two? Miss DeLille soon brushed those thoughts off and thought herself to be quite silly for thinking such things they were ONLY just CHILDREN. But that thought got her thinking again. "Yes, just children as if they can't learn certain things." Fleur stated softly to herself, saying 'certain things' with a certain acid. She knew all too well just how cruel certain children can be once they learn certain things. How manipulative they can be, how they can use others to do their bidding, how-'No.' Fleur thought. 'This is a new country, a new land-no..a DIFFERENT country, a DIFFERENT land. Fiore has-must be different than Minstrel.' Too caught up in her own thoughts, Miss DeLille didn't realize she was starting to speak out loud. "There must be different values put into the children here than there."

(OOC: Min amount of post has been reached now! So...who's going to be controlling the twins, you or I or both? Then start the story really rolling~ )

Post by Guest 8th May 2014, 4:20 pm

As Jay closed the gap on the twins he used his invisibility spell. But instead of swooping in unseen to stop them Jay silently followed them. Eventually they seemed to slow, looking over their shoulders regularly and not seeing their two baby sitters made them feel safe.

"Hey Chris, I think we lost um. Lets go on the roller coaster!"

"I don't know Zack, isn't that ride dangerous? Besides I want to ride the ferris wheel.

"What!? Ferris wheel? That's lame. Sooo boring.

"No. It's cool. You get to look at everything from way up high.

"You can do that on the roller coaster AND you get to go fast and have fun.

"Well I don't like the roller coaster as much!

At that point Jay took a knee between them and removed his invisibility spell from himself. "We will have time for both, but i need you two to stay with me okay? First we can-" Startled, the twins didn't listen any longer. They took a small jump away from jay and ran in separate directions. "Well that's just great..." Jay stood there for a moment and after a short while his partner had caught up to him. She was noticeably flustered, she had her ripped stockings in her hand and was bare foot. Maybe that is what had her in a poor mood. Jay shrugged to himself at the thought and told Fluer about what had happened. "They split up after I spooked them. Zack went of to the left and Chris the right. But I already know where they will end up so we don't have to chase them down any more. Zack wanted to ride the roller coaster and Chris the ferris wheel. So i suggest we split up our selves and meet them there. Which one would you prefer to catch?"
    Moka
    Moka

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Moka 11th May 2014, 5:41 pm

Fleur's face brightened up when she heard Jay had a plan in place. "I'll catch Chris. But first..." Miss DeLille gazed a nearby stand that had many different clothes. Immediately she ran over there, the lady throwing the ripped stockings off to the side. Quickly stating, once inside. "Here, I'll trade!" Putting the heels down on the table, Miss DeLille sped through the racks that lead towards the changing room. She didn't even take more than a millisecond to pull off a shirt, pants, shoes and socks off the shelves. Once with all the merchandise in the young woman's hand, Fleur continued then went inside the changing room. Miss DeLille did not take long to change just a couple of seconds to take off the old and put on the new clothes. As the lady walked out of the story she set the clothes she was wearing earlier down on the table. "These should cover what I'm wearing." The merchant stood stunned and just when they were about to speak Fleur stated. "Just look at the tags. They should be more than enough." Within her mind she sighed. 'It's a good thing that Faye had the ability to get nice things.' The lady did not hesitate for even a millisecond to go after Chris on the Ferris wheel. Fleur was more prepared now with her white athletic crop top, capri black pants and sneakers. Though, the outfit wasn't really the lady's style.

Spoiler:
    (ooc: sorry it took so long I wanted to write more but couldn't think of anything else)

Post by Guest 24th May 2014, 12:57 am

"eh...? Jay cocked an eye brow at the spectacle before him. Approximately ten meters from him is partner was not only taking the time to shop at an outdoor boutique apart of the festival, but also try on nearly all of it. In mere moments and colorful blurred motions Fleur finished. She looked ready to exercise or play a sport. She even did a few stretch to warm up. But Jay knew this was for the task at hand and not for fitness.

Grinning, Jay motioned to move out. Try not to spoil their too soon, they are just kids after all.
    Moka
    Moka

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Moka 25th May 2014, 7:52 pm

Hearing Jay, Fleur slowed her pace down. It was a good idea to do so anyway and not go running off. After all, a little breather wouldn't hurt after she rushed through that store pulling the first clothes she saw off the rack and then changing out of her old clothes into that ONE outfit. It was much more plain looking then the clothes she traded it in for. Miss DeLille didn't feel like taking out any sort of money to pay for those clothes and at the same time she didn't just want to steal it outright. Though, technically she kinda did. The lady did just put her high end clothes on the counter then quickly walked out and past Jay before the merchant could complain. Speaking of Jay, it wouldn't have been a good idea for the woman to have just gone after Chris anyway. Even though the little twin boy was going to go to the Ferris wheel, Jay's plan was to meet them where they end up but he didn't say anything about what to do afterwards. "Excuse me. I have one question. So once we split up to go after those two, after we let them have their fun. What next? Have you thought up of a meeting spot after that?" Fleur paused for a moment, before continuing. "Well, I have a thought. It's more of a speculation though. But, I believe back when I came into the park I saw a bit of a map. On that map I think I saw an event place between the Ferris wheel and the roller coaster." Fleur's face became a bit flustered at the thought of what kind of event was going to be held there. For the lady, a bit flustered was a lot flustered for a normal person who's face would actually show a lot of emotion.

Post by Guest 25th May 2014, 11:41 pm

Jay raised an eyebrow, an event plaza eh? "Sounds great! I'm sure what ever they planned would be a wonderful way to end the evening. Ahahaha! Now let me see that map... Jay studied the map and committed it to memory. He lifted his head with a grin, and saluted Fleur. "Good luck comrade." And in an instant Jay was gone, racing off towards the roller coaster so fast he left behind after images like before. The atmosphere of the festival was so alive! Jay couldn't help but enjoy himself the best way he knew how. He zigged and zagged through the crowd and once he broke free of the masses even sprinted strait up a wall to get on the rooftops. Laughing heartily to himself Jay remembered how Fluer had called him a show off and hopped she had seen that display too.
    Moka
    Moka

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Moka 18th June 2014, 8:20 pm

Fleur tilted her head to the side, a small expression of confusion showed on her face. "Didn't he just say not too long ago to let them have their fun?" Softly stating outloud, the lady then shrugged. Miss DeLille glanced at the map nearby that was on some sort of temporary and portable stand that Jay looked at earlier. With a sigh, she glanced back towards Jay's direction, still able to see some of the after images the man left behind. 'He really is a bit of a show off...' Turning back to the map, the woman looked for the ferris wheel. Once she spotted it, Fleur decided to go on her way to the Ferris Wheel.

It took awhile before the bleached white lady could see the ferris wheel and even more so finding Chris. The line to the ferris wheel was long, but the good thing was Chris was nearly at the front of the line. Attempting to keep a good look at the boy, Fleur launched herself behind one of the rows of stands that was near the ferris wheel. From the not-so-close-to-Chris distance Fleur stood it, the woman could see the boy was very happy and possibly anticipating the enjoyment he'll have riding the ferris wheel.

Staying true to her agreement, Fleur didn't reveal herself to Chris until after he was done on the ferris wheel. As he came out from the exit, Miss DeLille stepped out with a friendly smile. "Want to ride the ferris wheel again?" She asked.

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 3:42 pm