Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Double The Trouble

Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Position : None
    Guild : Aelyst Crux (Dragon Fang Co-Founder)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Ramen Fighter
    Experience : 75,025

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth Demon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Double The Trouble  Empty Double The Trouble

Post by Sonya<3 25th June 2014, 12:31 pm

Double Trouble:
    Yuna skipped merrily on her way to the Mrs. Alice's house for a babysitting job. She had jumped to the idea when she had found out that the children's mother was paying for all of them to go to an amusement park, plus she was giving hem extra cash for games and food. Upon arriving at the doorstep, Yuna knocked on the door happily. The door opened and a blonde haired woman in her early thirties opened the door. The business woman leaned down cooed as she pinched Yuna's cheeks, "My, aren't you a lovely young lady." She smiled broadly, "You must be Zack and Chis's friend. I'm just about to leave, but come on in." Yuna blushed beet red, "Th-thank you." She replied shyly. The business woman laughed, let go of Yuna's cheeks and headed inside, Yuna trailed behind. "Zack! Chris! You're friend is here!" Yuna watched quietly as the boys came running towards their mother. They looked at Yuna curiously, "Who's she?" One of them (Chis) asked curiously, while the other (Zack) made a disgusted face, "Ew! She's a girl!" Yuna looked down at the floor. "I-I'm Yuna.." Yuna said as she shifted uncomfortably, "I-I'm the... babysitter." Suddenly there was a knock on the door, "That must be Micky..!" She sang as Mrs. Alice opened the door. Now they could go to the amusement park.

Last edited by Sonya<3 on 28th June 2014, 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Double The Trouble  0006710

Art:
    Yuna || Magic || Bank || Fang
    Double The Trouble  Coolt137
    MrMickey
    MrMickey

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Guild : Lamia Scale (Dragon Fang Member)
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Double Soul Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Double The Trouble  Empty Re: Double The Trouble

Post by MrMickey 25th June 2014, 12:57 pm

"Seriously? A babysitting job?" Red asked surprised. "Yes, a babysitting job... Yuna wanted it to have some extra jewels, but... She looks like a child and maybe they wouldn't have taken her seriously." Blue thought. "So... We have to babysit three children? Great job, really." Red thought. "Three children? No! Only two, the two evil twins..." Blue thought. "I was being sarcastic Blue!" Red thought.
    Mickey walked a bit looking for the woman's house. The village wasn't that big, so it shouldn't have been hard to find it. Luckily they got there early for mistake, but being aware of Blue's terrible orientation skills this was a good thing. In fact, they got lost again. But they saw Yuna running towards a house and entering it, so they did the same: they knocked at the woman's house door, and it opened revealing a blonde haired woman in her early thirties. "Oh, you must be the babysitter! Oh... There is also one of my children's friend. I hope that is not a problem." The woman said. "No, of course." Blue lied. "I hope she refers to Yuna and not to another annoying child." Red thought upset. Luckily for him, the woman confused Yuna as one of her children's friend. "Hi Yuna! We are here!" Blue said. "Oh! You already know her? Good. Now I have to leave. Take care of my children! Bye bye dears!" She said leaving the house. "Bye bye mum!" The children answered.
    "So... You are the babysitter, uh? Well, let us do what we want, and we won't hurt you." One of the children said. "Is it a problem to you, nerdy babysitter?" The other added. "I already hate them... Let's kill those children and then tell their mother it was an accident." Red thought. "NO!" Blue replied. "Listen, your mother told us to babysit you, and so we will do." Blue said.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Double The Trouble  0001010
    Double The Trouble  Coolte25
    Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sonya<3 28th June 2014, 10:53 pm

"Hi Yuna! We are here!" Micky told her. Yuna furrowed her eyebrows confused. What did he mean by 'we'? Mrs. Alice looked at Micky surprised, "Oh! You already know her? Good. Now I have to leave. Take care of my children! Bye bye dears!" The children beamed at their mom and put on their perfect angelic faces. "Bye bye mum!" The children chorused happily.

As soon as the mom closed the door, their demeanor changed drastically. "So... You are the babysitter, uh? Well, let us do what we want, and we won't hurt you." Zack said, while Chris replied with, "Is it a problem to you, nerdy babysitter?" Yuna frowned, had the mom not taken her seriously at all? Well, at least she was going to have fun at the amusement park, but she really hoped she would get paid. "Listen, your mother told us to babysit you, and so we will do." Blue told the children firmly. "A-Amusement park..?" Yuna asked hopefully. She wanted to get there before a huge line of people formed on the rides.

Chris looked curiously at Yuna. "Why are you here?" He asked kindly while Zack just huffed. "We don't want girl germs, right Chris?" Zack said indignantly. Chris ignored his brother. "Hi, I'm Chris." Yuna nodded before introducing herself in turn, "I'm Yuna..." Zack shot a death glare at Yuna, plotting the best way to get rid of her. There was no way he was going to let his brother be friends with a girl. Not if he could help it and the perfect way to do that was if they could somehow lose her accidentally at the amusement park. "Come on Chris!" Zack growled as he grabbed his brother and Micky. "Let's get out of here!"

Art:
    MrMickey
    MrMickey

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Guild : Lamia Scale (Dragon Fang Member)
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Double Soul Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by MrMickey 18th July 2014, 10:36 am

"Oh, the child is clever. Hehehe, he is fancy Yuna. Poor girl" Red thought malicious. "Oh gosh, I hope you're wrong. But if you were right, it would be good for us. One less to take care of." Blue replied. "But the other one would become even more terrible... Let's tie him!" Red thought excited by his evil idea. "Forget about it! They don't have to be hurt, or we won'r get paid!" Blue thought. "You're not so nice as you seem, are you? You only want money." Red provoked Blue. "I'm one of the calmest and most patient people on Earthland, but I cannot stand these evil children!" Blue thought. "Are you sure?" Red thought. "Shut up" Blue thought irritated.
    "Let's go children! We are going to enjoy ourselves!" Blue said the most lovely way possible. "Yooooou are soooo fake" Chris said, turning to Mickey. Then he turned to Yuna taking her hand: "We are going to have great fun togheter!" "Chris! Don't trust her! She is a... girl" Zack said pretending to vomit.
    Mickey opened the front door, and he started walking towards the park, which wasn't that far from the house. He was followed by Zack, and after Zack, Chris was dragging Yuna.

Double The Trouble  0001010
    Double The Trouble  Coolte25
    Sonya<3
    Sonya<3

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sonya<3 26th July 2014, 9:35 am

"Let's go children! We are going to enjoy ourselves!" Blue Micky said in a sing song voice. Yuna's eyes lightened up. They were finally going to the amusement park? Both Chris and Zack turned their attention to Micky. "Yooooou are soooo fake" Chris said as he rolled his eyes. He turned back to Yuna taking her hand, "We are going to have great fun together!" Zack's eyes seemed to pop open as soon as he saw what his brother had done, "Chris! Don't trust her! She is a...girl!" Zack said pretending to vomit. Chris shrugged and ignored his brother. The group of four made their way torwards the new amusement park that had opened up. They headed towards the ticket booth and waited in the long line for their turn to come. Zack grabbed Chris and dragged him a few feet away from them and began to whisper to him. Chris looked at Yuna before giving his brother a nod. Yuna tilted her head curiously and tugged on Micky's jacket. "I-I think th-they're planning something bad..." She said softly. It suddenly became their turn in line and quickly bought tickets. Zack and Chris came back towards them. Zack grinned widely and suspiciously at Yuna before walking next to Micky. Yuna couldn't help but wonder what it was they had been talking about.

Art:

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 2:21 pm