Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Find That Puppy! (Mission for Kaligos and Apoca)

Kaligos
    Kaligos

Quality Badge Level 1- Dragon Slayer- Player 
    Lineage : Blessed by the Fourth Wall
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : The Earth Dragon Koralistrasz
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Earth Dragon Slayer.
    Second Skill: Poison Dragon Slayer Lacrima.
    Third Skill:

Find That Puppy! (Mission for Kaligos and Apoca) Empty Find That Puppy! (Mission for Kaligos and Apoca)

Post by Kaligos 15th March 2014, 12:12 am

The Mission:

Kaligos had been to this forest now more times then he actually cared to mention. By now he was surprised that no one else hadn't just burned it down by now. Between the Vulcans, and all the horrors that he had dealt with during his last two visits to this place he was half considering destroying the place himself, and what was worse was that today they had to find an old woman's dog. Mrs Hammelten had been a pudgy overly dramatic peice of work, and while he could understand the longing for a pet, Kaligos was more or less sympathetic towards the dog that ran away.

"Stick close to me, this is Vulcan territory. Last time I was here I gave them a good strong lesson in manners, but you never know with those creatures, they might think that a dog or a small wizard is good eating." Kaligos said lightly. He was out, but not alone as he was walking with a newer member of the guild, not that Kaligos was particularly old.

Kaligos sniffed at the air. The forest smells were strong, but his nose could pick them all apart if he focused hard enough. Such was the nose of a dragon slayer. "I don't think I actually caught your name on the walk over this way. I'm Kaligos encase you didn't catch it."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~Character~
    Find That Puppy! (Mission for Kaligos and Apoca) 34r

~Magic~
    Find That Puppy! (Mission for Kaligos and Apoca) Kali%27s+siggy

EXP:325/750
    Missons completed::

theme songs:

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Find That Puppy! (Mission for Kaligos and Apoca) Empty Re: Find That Puppy! (Mission for Kaligos and Apoca)

Post by Akira Tatsumi 15th March 2014, 9:07 am

Axel was delighted at the question. This was his first time to make a friend at Fairy tail. According to Axel, the more friends you have, the better chance you have at getting things done. Plus, he thought that being friendly to everyone was the moral thing to .

"my name is Axel Rover, and it is a pleasure to meet you, Kaligos." Axel stretched his hand out for a hand shake, and Kaligos accepted it. once there hands released from each other, Axel took out his journal and wrote, 'On my first job looking for a puppy with a fellow Fairy Tail member by the name of Kaligos.' Axel then put his journal back into his jacket. He felt the wind brush against him, and he just knew he would do great on this mission, even though it was a rank higher than him.

"so, vulcans huh? never fought monsters before but I'm sure that I am more than capable for the challenge!"

To be honest, Axel was more nervous than excited, because of the fact that he had never fought a monster before. He knew that his partner for the mission was prepared, since he has gone toe to toe with the vulcans before, but Axel did not want him to carry the whole mission, so Axel promised himself that he would try as hard as he could, so that he can show Fairy Tail that he is as capable as his mother was when she was in the guild.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Akira Tatsumi
    Kaligos
    Kaligos

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Find That Puppy! (Mission for Kaligos and Apoca) Empty Re: Find That Puppy! (Mission for Kaligos and Apoca)

Post by Kaligos 16th March 2014, 11:55 am

Kaligos let out a small sigh it wasn't all that long ago that he had faced down something like thirty vulcans in this very forest. Of course he had also had the help of Mari, who was the guilds strongest fire mage, and a dragon slayer like him. Still it wasn't a process he wanted to repeat in any way shape or form, and though he was prepared to fight a monster vulcan he would rather avoid it.

"Vulcan's aren't really what I would call a monster. They are more along the lines of really dumb humans." He brushing off the notion of monsters, in truth he had been raised by a dragon, which was often called a monster so that word tended to strike a nerve with Kaligos.

"As long as we find the dog before it gets eaten, then i don't think we will really have to deal with any real problems." The problem of course being that Kaligos didn't know what the dog smelled like, and was therefore unable to track it by scent, and his ears weren't picking up any barking. In a forest like this with so much underbrush the thing could be anywhere.

~Character~

~Magic~

theme songs:

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 16th March 2014, 12:57 pm

Axel and Kaligos continued to look for the puppy in the spooky forest, which, if the name didn't suggest it, was pretty spooky. the trees were so tall that they blocked out the sun, so it looked like night time almost. Also, noises howled all around, like vicious monsters were stalking their pray, and in this case, the pray was the dog, and the predators were the Vulcans. In order to get his mind off of the frights of the forest, Axel decided to talk with Kaligos.

"You know, I have an interesting family line. On my Dad's side of the family, most of them are either authors or in the literary business, as it tends to run in the family. I myself want to become an author after my mage years. Also, on my mother's side, there are mostly wind mages, as it seems like some sort of tradition to be wind mages in my family. It is weird that my twin sisters want to be fashion desires, because we have none of those in the family, hehe." Axel always liked talking about his family. It made him proud to be a part of a mage family and literary experts, and he wants to be both. It was a little weird to talk about his mother though, ever since her death. It almost made him to shed a tear, because he loved his mother with all his heart, but he thought it would be a bit embarrassing in public, so he suppressed his emotions.

"So, anything exciting about your family, Kaligos?" Axel asked.

Akira Tatsumi
    Kaligos
    Kaligos

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaligos 16th March 2014, 7:53 pm

The spooky atmosphere of this place had been long lost on Kaligos for a long time now. At first he had thought this place was creepy, and then with the nightmare he had with Kara, and that adventure with the journal yes at those times the forest had nearly made him run in fright, but ever since then he had gotten used to the place, and as long as he had his bare feet against the ground Kaligos could keep a calm head on his shoulders.

Kaligos listened on to the new member prattle about his family history. Something about an author and novels. Kaligos didn't find books all that interesting, in truth he couldn't even read. His daragon had taught him how to talk with the best of them, and he could work his way through any number of complex math equations given enough time, but he had never picked up on how to read.

"Well My dad was a dragon, so there was that. I wouldn't know if that would be considered 'exciting' or not. Aside from that... well I don't remember my human family, Koralistrasz found me when I was young, raised me and gave me my magic, he was the father i knew, and that was really all I know. He never mentioned a grand father or anything like that. In truth in terms of extended family I really only have the guild, but that's like having fifty or so brothers and sisters. Then there are the other dragon slayers, I guess they would be my family as well." Kaligos gave a small shrug at all the people he considered family. It was a long list, but in terms of genetic bonds he didn't really have any. He was alone, and yet not alone.

"But who cares about family and stuff, I want to know the real dirt. Any girls you got your eyes on? a senorita to call your own?" Kaligos said picking a topic that more suited his gossip driving needs.

~Character~

~Magic~

theme songs:

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 16th March 2014, 8:25 pm

Axel was shocked at the fact that Kaligos was raised by a real dragon. He thought it was cool to have a guardian that could protect there children from almost anything. Axel wondered what it was like to be raised by a dragon. Did they have fried food every night due to the dragon's fire breath, he thought, unless the dragon couldn't breath fire, as axel read in a book that there were all sorts of dragons, and they sometimes taught people dragon slayer magic, so whatever dragon it was, that's what magic Kaligos would have. Axel would see the magic Kaligos wielded in due time.

"Well, I don't really do well with girls. I've been told it is because of the topics I discuss with them, but don't all people need to know when something is moral or not? In my opinion, they do, but I guess everyone has different opinions," Axel said to kaligos. Axel did not really care whether he had a girlfriend or not. his number 1 priority was to protect the people of Fiore. Besides, if all girls were anything like his twin sisters, Julie and Julia, with there selfishness, he would rather not deal with them. If they were like his mother, intelligent and caring of every living thing in the world, then that would be a girl he could be with. Also they would need to love reading, as it was Axel's favorite hobby. He wouldn't mind a mage either. He would like to have a girl who could rid the world of dangers working along side him.

Akira Tatsumi
    Kaligos
    Kaligos

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaligos 17th March 2014, 12:08 am

Kaligos almost physically deflaited as his partner said that he was not only single but basically boring. He shook his head realizing that he wasn't really gonna get anywhere with this line of thought, but at the same time was trapped in the net of the topic, and needed to say something. Otherwise everything was just weird.

"Morals? right and wrong?" Kaligos took a long steady breath before stopping for a moment and holding up his hand to halt the other. "Eat or be eaten. Life feeds on life. In order to do anything within this world energy is required, and that energy comes from every living and breathing thing around us. positive or negative these energies are the same. There are no moral's in nature, look around us, even now I can hear the cycle of life, that snap you could hardily hear, that was the sound of a snake closing it's jaws around a forest rat and swallowing it hole. Is the snake evil for taking a life? No it was just hungry."

Kaligos rolled his eyes slightly. "There is no right or wrong, no good or evil, there are only the people around us, and the name of our guild, these are the things that pass on after we return to the earth from which we are made. The jobs pay our fee's and the people around us help us live on. There are too many pleasures in life to worry about who an action would hurt or what is moral in this world. Humans are so silly to think that kind of thing actually matters. My advice, find a cute girl, go on and mate. Otherwise you end up like the forest rat."

~Character~

~Magic~

theme songs:

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 17th March 2014, 6:25 pm

Axel was shocked by Kaligos' reply. No moral? Axel could not imagine life with no morals. What would be of Earthland if no morality was inside of anyone? The world would be sucked into chaos. the magic council would not exist, allowing everyone to use dark magic and destroy anything in there vicinity. There would be no mage guilds, just a bunch of reckless magic users not giving a care to the world. Everyone with no magic would be like the grass, at the bottom of the food chain, because mages would find it nice to trample on the weak. The world would be some giant animal planet, with no place to hide for prey .If it ever got to that, Axel would do whatever it took to maintain the balance and moral of the world. Axel does not blame Kaligos for this non-moral kind of thinking, but he does blame Kaligos' dragon father. No one is meant to be raised by mere animals if this is what they are taught being raised, and if Axel ever met this dragon, he would speak a piece of his mind to it, but he could not tell Kaligos his opinion, as he obviously thought high of his father.

"Well, you have a point, but I cannot give up an opinion I have built up for years, and I am sure that you can't give up yours so easily. Let's just keep moving and find the puppy before it is too late," said Axel, trying to look happy. He did not want to speak of the topic anymore. The anger he held suppressed inside of himself was too high.

Akira Tatsumi
    Kaligos
    Kaligos

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaligos 21st March 2014, 8:47 pm

Kaligos continued to sniff the air. It was getting really annoying actually the fact was he couldn't smell anything. He had never had this problem, and he was starting to worry if it wasn't an external problem but rather some kind of internal problem. He had been to this forest more then enough times to memorize it's sent, so why couldn't he figure it out this time? He should have at least found the scent of a vulcan by now. As to his ally's comments he paid little attention to him at this point. If he didn't want to acknowledge the way the world worked then fine, let him ride his high horse right into the quick sand he will sink faster that way.

"Speaking of the dog, or before it's too late we should have seen or heard something by now, last time i was here this was basically the vulcan capital of the world. It's hard to imagine that there isn't anything here now." He kicked his bare feet along the grass as he continued to walk. Somewhere out here a puppy was bound to be a vulcan's next meal, and the only reason they were interceding was because the woman who owned the thing was offering them money to do so. So at the end of the day, Kaligos knew he was right about everything.

~Character~

~Magic~

theme songs:

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 22nd March 2014, 3:19 pm

Axel and Kaligos kept walking around in the spooky forest, looking for the puppy. Axel just had to find the puppy before it was to late. Even though his thoughts on animals earlier were a bit harsh, Axel loved animals. If anything happened to the puppy, he would not know what to tell the owner that would not devastate her, or himself. As Axel and Kaligos got deeper into the forest, Axel heard a sound that sounded like... a dog bark! Axel was relieved when he heard that sound, but ran as fast as he could towards it, with Kaligos right behind him, because the bark sounded like a cry for help. Once they had arrived at the source of the sound, they saw three Vulcans staring up at a tree, and the puppy was at the top of the tree. "Hey, you oversized jerks! Yea I'm talking to you!" Axel shouted. He wanted to get there attention so that the dog could escape, and that is what exactly happened. The Vulcans turned to look at Axel and Kaligos, and as they were distracted, the puppy snuck out of the tree and ran towards Axel and onward, probably going back to the owner. It must've realized it couldn't do much with out her. Axel found the puppy, who hopefully ran back to the owner, and he thought he was finished with his mission, but he forgot one thing; The Vulcans, and They looked pissed at Axel for letting there meal run away.

Akira Tatsumi
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 22nd March 2014, 3:19 pm

The member 'Apocalypse9o' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Find That Puppy! (Mission for Kaligos and Apoca) NormalMonster Find That Puppy! (Mission for Kaligos and Apoca) StrongMonster Find That Puppy! (Mission for Kaligos and Apoca) StrongMonster
    Kaligos
    Kaligos

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaligos 24th March 2014, 12:39 am

Kaligos smiled lightly as he got a good hit of the dogs scent as it ran past them. Now even with the muted forest pollens playing with his nose he would be able to follow that dog to the ends of the earth, and oh they also had a target now... This day was just getting better by the minute. Kaligos took in a deep breath his stance widening. Kaligos was a brawler, and put up his arms quickly. Looking at the three big vulcans he smiled lightly. "Okay Newbie. I'll take the two big ones, you get the other biggish one."

Kaligos's foot slid across the dirt making a line, and he gave a challenging smirk. His hands glowed a light green and in an instant his arms were replaced with crystaline claws, akin to a dragon. If someone didn't know Kaligos then it probably would have looked like a take over of some kind. With his hands turned to claws, and the crystal having etched patterns of dragon scales to them. "Claws of the earth Dragon... now then lets dance."

As the first Vulcan charged in and made a move Kaligos ducked under it's large fist, it was quick and powerful, but also top heavy, and dumb. It's attack went wide, and Kaligos came up under neath it dealing a heavy strike to it's chin, and following it up quickly with an open palm strike to the chest pushing the large beast back away from Kaligos as he used the creatures poor footing and large center of gravity against it.

~Character~

~Magic~

theme songs:

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 25th March 2014, 12:17 am

Axel was amazed at the way kaligos fought the vulcans with ease. He pushed the large vulcan back like it was nothing. Axel wondered what it would be like to be a dragon slayer. 'The power to slay the dragons themselves,' someone said in a book that Axel read. If Kaligos had the power to slay dragons, Axel could only imagine wwhat he could do to vulcans, which were basically oversized gorillas. Once Axel snapped back to reality, he realized that the smaller vulcan of the 3 was charging at him. Before the vulcan could hit him, He was able to take out his Fortune Blade, a swords that had 3 arrow like blades above the handle,  and block the vulcan's punch, but he was knockbacked 5 feet. The vulcan charged again, and this time kicked Axel from his side, knocking him back another few yards, and this time he fell on the ground. Now Axel decided to get serious. He got back up, and the vulcan charged him again. The vulcan jabbed at Axel with his left hand, but Axel ducked, and slashed the vulcan's left side. The vulcan howled in pain, And Axel dashed toward him and slashed him diagonally across his chest. Now the vulcan slowly walked backwards, trying to keep a distance between himself and Axel. The vulcan was not done in yet, and he now looked angrier then before. Axel had to be careful now, as the vulcan would now do anything to try and kill him. Axel stayed calm, and decided to work out a strategy in his head.

Health:85%

Akira Tatsumi
    Kaligos
    Kaligos

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaligos 28th March 2014, 11:02 am

Kaligos could match footing with most creatures that only relied on non magical violence. His rock skin make his fists tougher, and his denser body made him that much harder to break, however when the other vulcan joined the party Kaligos was thrown back his claws on their own were not enough to protect him from two massive ape like creatures hitting him, and throwing him. Together they had more then enough force to throw Kaligos up into the air like a rag doll.

That said The moment Kaligos was in the air he had basically every advantage he neeeded. With his claws still active, he turned the rest of his body to stone, and fell down on both of them like a sack of bricks, Using the increased weight of his scaled body, as well as the strength of his claws, and the strength bonus his body got from his scales to crush concousness out of both the vulcans he was fighting at once. His claws landing on the back of their skulls as he crashed down, taking them down with him.

"Bigger... they are... harder they fall." He said walking over them, holding his shoulder, and slightly out of breath. Activating both spells at once made him stronger yes, but also hurt Kaligos, draining him more then he usually intends.

Health: 70%
    Mana:80%

~Character~

~Magic~

theme songs:

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 28th March 2014, 11:52 am

The vulcan began to dash towards Axel. He jabbed at Axel with his right hand, and Axel dodged by moving his body to the left. While Axel thought he was safe from the vulcan's attack, the vulcan kicked Axel with his right leg, and the kick connected to Axel's left side, and Axel got knockbacked 5 yards to his right, and fell on the ground. The vulcan jumped up in the air for an Ariel assault to finish off Axel, but just as the vulcan was about to land on him, Axel stretched out his hand to the right of him and grabbed his sword, which was a short distance away from his hand since the impact of the vulcan's kick had forced it away from him, and stabbed the vulcan, dead in the chest. The vulcan was now lying in the air right above Axel. He then threw the sword on the right of him, and then pulled it out of the dead vulcan.

Axel thought that he and Kaligos were done fighting the vulcans, but just as they were about to head back to the woman who gave them the job, two vulcans jumped out of some bushes and landed close to Axel and Kaligos. Axel was worn out from that last fight. Vulcans were more tough than he ever imagined. Axel put his sword back under his red coat, and felt the ind rush upon him. If he were going to face more vulcans, he needed to do it with magic.

Health: 70%

Last edited by Apocalypse9o on 28th March 2014, 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Akira Tatsumi
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 28th March 2014, 11:52 am

The member 'Apocalypse9o' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Find That Puppy! (Mission for Kaligos and Apoca) NormalMonster Find That Puppy! (Mission for Kaligos and Apoca) NormalMonster
    Kaligos
    Kaligos

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaligos 28th March 2014, 4:54 pm

Kaligos's claws were gone, in all the chaos his transformation dried up, and left him with only the thick rock like scales. So it was a true and real shock to see two more Vulcan's dive out from cover. Then again this was the same place that had a Vulcan nest so how shocked could Kaligos truly allow himself to be? Twisting around Kaligos brought his fist into the chest of the Vulcan his open palm pushing Kaligos back while also allowing him to gaurd against the creatures attack.

As he was struck he slid across the ground, but his chest expanded. A bronze magic circle appeared in front of him as he cupped his hands to his mouth, screaming as he unleashed his energy. "Earth dragon's Roar!" In an instant he let out what was best described as the harsh front of a sand storm in a cone of power that took the vulcan and threw him back towards the trees, breaking two of them and creating a shower of splinters and abrasive sand.

However with his roar used, Kaligos's stone skin turned back into soft flesh. Breathing heavily he felt exausted after his roar. His eyes closing slightly as he felt dizzy. The good thing was of course that the Vulcan would not be getting back up again.

Kaligos:

health: 55%

Mana: 50%

~Character~

~Magic~

theme songs:

Akira Tatsumi
    Akira Tatsumi

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Akira Tatsumi 28th March 2014, 5:23 pm

'one down, two to go,' Axel said as Kaligos put the beatdown on one of the two Vulcans that appeared after they had token care of the first three. Kaligos was not in a good enough condition to handle the last Vulcan, so that left himself to deal with the giant gorilla-like monster. Axel had gathered the wind around him to create a coat of wind around his body, effectively making armor. He then gathered more wind to create 3 wind orbs that began to float above him. he then took his Fortune Blade back out with his right hand, and called to get the Vulcans attention away from Kaligos, whom he was staring at with deadly looking eyes, as if he were going to charge him. "Hey you stupid ape! over here!" It worked because the Vulcan began charging at Axel.

The Vulcan got close enough to try and slash Axel with his right claw, But Axel dashed backwards to avoid the attack. It helped that the coated wind on his body also made him faster. The Vulcan charged Axel again and attempted the same attack again, but Axel dodged it, this time ducking, and then hit the Vulcan with an upward slash so mighty it sent the Vulcan in the sky for a second, and then brought him crashing down again, ten yards away from Axel. To finish him off, Axel jumped into the air, and with a flick of a finger from his left hand, he sent the three orbs flying into the Vulcan on the floor, and then slamming the target, creating a crater in the ground. If the Vulcan was not dead, than he surely was unconscious. Axel then floated back down to the ground lightly. "Let's get out of here and get our reward," Axel said to Kaligos.

It was a long walk, but Axel and Kaligos finally made it back to the woman who gave them the job. Fortunately, the dog was next to her, and as soon as he saw Axel and Kaligos, he jumped up and down with excitement. "Oh, so you two must've played a part in my dog coming back to me after all! He is so happy to see his saviors! I just want to thank the two of you for bringing back my pup alive. Now, here is your reward." The woman gave both Axel and Kaligos the jewels for the mission, and then they headed off. The two shook hands for a job well done and went there separate ways.

END

Akira Tatsumi
    Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Vulcan
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 135

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Barrier Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grizzly 29th March 2014, 8:49 am

Approved. If Kaligos ignores word requirements again, missions in which he plays a part in won't be approved.

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 1:48 pm