Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Runaway?! Mission: Find the Lost Puppy! [Tsukino-chan and Hidate]

Hidate Chronos
    Hidate Chronos

Quality Badge Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Time Keeper's Curse
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : The 8th Time Keeper
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dimension Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Runaway?! Mission: Find the Lost Puppy! [Tsukino-chan and Hidate] Empty A Runaway?! Mission: Find the Lost Puppy! [Tsukino-chan and Hidate]

Post by Hidate Chronos 5th February 2014, 5:41 pm

Job Information:

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥
    Time is a beautiful thing.

Hidate stood at the edge of the forest with his arms crossed on his chest. He had heard about a puppy that had made it's way into this forest after it ran away from it's owner, but he had no idea where to start looking. Hidate leaned on his side, and sighed. 'I suppose I should start looking... though I remember someone talking about a female mage that had already made her way over here. Maybe I should leave. If someone has already accepted this job I wouldn't want to impose.' Hidate furrowed his brow slightly before standing straight again. 'Although this forest can be dangerous. Ah... but she must be a mage if she is taking a job, so she should be able to take care of herself.' Hidate stood awkwardly as he thought to himself. Vulcans, more commonly known as Gorians around here,  had been seen chronically in these areas, and, despite their heart shaped marks on their arms, had a tendency to be vicious, especially towards humans.

Hidate reached into his pocket and pulled out a pocket watch and opened it. This pocket watch had a large outer ring with a multitude of hands, rather than the usual three for the hour, minutes, and seconds; And had more than twelve "hours" going around the outer ring. With various other small rings in side, each with another multitude of hands. If one were to see this watch, it would be appropriate to assume they would be horribly confused. He looked at intently for a moment before closing it and shoving it back in his pocket. He tapped his foot for a few seconds before sighing and taking a step towards the forest.

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

NOTES: Hover your mouse over blurred text to see a short description of the magic.

>>Character<<
    Temp by Melz @Caution 2.0, cyberlink, @adoxography and RPGD

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Runaway?! Mission: Find the Lost Puppy! [Tsukino-chan and Hidate] Ilcoqc11
    Hidate's General Theme

Battle Theme

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Demon Slayer- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Zeus's Descent
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Tempest Demon Demyx
    Experience : 1100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tempest Demon Slayer
    Second Skill: -
    Third Skill:

A Runaway?! Mission: Find the Lost Puppy! [Tsukino-chan and Hidate] Empty Re: A Runaway?! Mission: Find the Lost Puppy! [Tsukino-chan and Hidate]

Post by Rin Moriyama 5th February 2014, 5:59 pm

Rin had accepted a c-rank mission to find and return a lost puppy who had run away from home. She had been informed that she might encounter Vulcans on this job, but she took it anyways. Rin was wearing her twilight flash armor and carrying her tempest blade for she knew she would have to fight. Even so, she figured a few Vulcans wouldn't be much of a problem, plus she was quite confident in her skills as a demon slayer but her armor and sword were insurance just in case. However, this was the first c-rank mission she had ever taken, not to mention she'd never even fought a Vulcan before. She began to think to herself, Maybe I should have gotten someone to team up with for this mission, but I already told the master I could handle it on my own, still...Once she arrived at the spooky forest she began to look around a bit. But Rin had no freakin' clue where that little puppy might be in this giant forest. Not to mention the place gave her the creeps. Just then, she noticed someone up ahead and so she proceeded towards the person with caution. Thinking to herself that the person could maybe be an enemy or just another mage like her. As she got closer, she noticed the person was wearing a hooded, black cloak and appeared to be staring at what looked like a pocket watch. She also, realized it was a male and instantly became nervous but still proceeded to approach him. She wasn't sure what to say so Rin just said the first thing that popped into her head "Who are you, and what are you doing in this place?" She gulped and waited to hear the person's reply keeping her guard up just in case.

Last edited by TsukinoUsagiChan on 11th February 2014, 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Hidate Chronos
    Hidate Chronos

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Runaway?! Mission: Find the Lost Puppy! [Tsukino-chan and Hidate] Empty Re: A Runaway?! Mission: Find the Lost Puppy! [Tsukino-chan and Hidate]

Post by Hidate Chronos 6th February 2014, 7:16 am

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

Hidate turned as he heard someone blurt out to him. "Who are you, and what are you doing in this place?" He looked at the girl with a questioning face. "It is in bad taste for one to ask someone's name and business before first giving their own." Hidate leaned to his side again waiting for the girl to speak. He looked the girl once over. She was a pretty girl, one Hidate wondered, why she was at the entrance to the forest. He thought to warn her of this place but held his tongue, when a thought sparked across his mind.

'This must be the female mage.' She did look like a mage, average height, with long blonde hair; Her attire is what confirmed Hidate's suspicion that she was a mage, for what she wore was way too extravagant for a normal person to wear, thus, she must have been a mage, and there wasn't another reason he could think of for someone to be out here, other than that she was a mage taking the job. 'Perhaps I was a bit rude.' Hidate stood straight and cleared his throat. "Apologies, I am Hidate, and you must be the mage that accepted the job of the infant canine." Hidate bowed slightly before raising himself and speaking again. "If you'll excuse me, I believe I should be on my way." Hidate said, his voice trailing off as he reached into his pocket and pulled out his pocket watch again. He looked at it with a hmph, closed it and slide it back in his pocket.

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

NOTES: Hover your mouse over blurred text to see a short description of the magic.

>>Character<<

Hidate's General Theme

Battle Theme

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 6th February 2014, 10:12 am

He then turned around to face her and replied, "It is in bad taste for one to ask someone's name and business before first giving their own." He then leaned to the side. Rin's eyebrow twitched slightly at his comment. He looked her over once and Rin became nervous like she usually does around guys. Even though he could be a teenager like her, something she sensed about him, made her feel like he was much older than he appeared to be. She also noticed that he was quite good looking and that only made Rin even more nervous than she already was. This guy... he's kind of rude but he might be a mage like me... I wonder if he would be willing to partner up with me and help me complete this mission? She thought to herself. Then the man cleared his throat, "Apologies, I am Hidate, and you must be the mage that accepted the job of the infant canine?" Rin nodded to confirm it. He bowed slightly to her before speaking again, "If you'll excuse me, I believe I should be on my way." he said that as he pulled that strange pocket watch out to look at it.. She figured that it was a good time as any to ask him so she took a deep breath, "Wait!" Rin shouted ever so slightly. She looked at him, "You're a mage too, right?" The man nodded to confirm it "then, would you be willing to t-team up with me for this job? I've never handled a c-rank mission on my own before, and it would be a big help if I had a partner to help me out." Rin then patiently waited for his reply, hoping he'd agree.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Hidate Chronos
    Hidate Chronos

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hidate Chronos 8th February 2014, 7:51 am

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

Hidate thought about her request to join her on the job. He didn't like the idea of imposing, but if she asked for his assistance, perhaps he could oblige. The forest was dangerous for a single mage. With increasing Vulcan sightings in the recent days, this made the forest even more dangerous. A breeze blew by flapping Hidate's cloak in the wind as he looked up, shielding his eyes against the sun. It wasn't a common occurrence that Hidate joined other mages, he prefers doing things on his own, but felt she might really need his help. He looked back at the girl, "Very well. I shall accompany you.", he said as he pulled his hood more over his head and slowly turned to enter the forest. Hidate looked back to make sure the woman was going to follow him, and entered the forest. "So, this job. I know it's to look for a lost dog, but... I'm not sure how safe it will be in here. Vulcans have had escalating numbers in this forest recently." Hidate looked to the ground as he spoke. Looking to the trees and branches as well. Undoubtedly looking for signs of Vulcans. "They're very large, and are unmatched in physical strength."

He took another step before stopping and turning back to the girl. "You never mentioned your name, Miss...?" Hidate stood before the girl awaiting her answer. It was unusual for Hidate to have agreed to join another mage on a job, much less agree before he even knew their name!

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

>>Character<<

Hidate's General Theme

Battle Theme

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 8th February 2014, 3:18 pm

He turned and looked up at Rin, "Very well. I shall accompany you." he said as he puled his more over his head. They then proceeded into the forest with Hidate leading and Rin following. Rin began looking all around her, wondering if she'd see a Vulcan. "So, this job. I know it's to look for a lost dog, but... I'm not sure how safe it will be in here. Vulcans have had escalating numbers in this forest recently." he said while looking towards the ground and up in the trees. "They're very large, and are unmatched in physical strength." Rin nodded, "I'm fully aware of that fact, which is why I asked for your help. I may be a demon slayer but I'm only a d-rank mage." Hidate nodded back, he seemed a bit surprised to find out she was a demon slayer. Hidate then took another step before turning to face Rin. "You never mentioned your name, Miss...?" Oops, guess I never actually introduced myself, gah, I'm such and air-head! Rin then stopped, and cleared her throat. "I'm Rin, Rin Minamoto. It's nice to meet you." She bowed respectfully to him, then looked up and saw his face. She had been fine up till now but suddenly seeing Hidate's face made her become nervous, she started to blush and shake a bit. Why? Why now? I've been fine up till now, so what gives! I mean, yes he's a guy, but why is my nervousness coming out now?? She didn't know what to say to him next.

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Hidate Chronos
    Hidate Chronos

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Hidate Chronos 11th February 2014, 1:08 am

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

"I'm fully aware of that fact, which is why I asked for your help. I may be a demon slayer but I'm only a d-rank mage." Hidate's ears perked as she spoke. 'A demon-slayer?' He had heard of people like her. Dragon, Demon, and God slayers. All mages gifted with immense power. In fact, it was a God slayer that had slain the 9th Time Keeper, of which Hidate had looked up to as a role model while growing up. This was the reason for his hatred of God slayers. However, Demon slayers were the opposite, their powers were meant to slay evil. Hidate was thinking on what the girl said before stopping and asking her name. "I'm Rin, Rin Minamoto. It's nice to meet you." she said after stopping and then bowed. She looked up at Hidate from her bow and started to blush. "A pleasure to meet you as well" Hidate said, then he noticed her blushing. "Are you okay? You're face is turning red.. Perhaps you should sit down for a moment."
    Monster Roll:
    Not long after he said that, he heard a rustling from nearby. Hidate readied himself in a defensive stance, as a Vulcan swung down from a tree and landed in front of the two mages, and another walked out from behind a different tree, on the opposite side. 'Damn, I didn't notice either of them getting near...' He looked back and forth trying to keep both Vulcans in his sight to make sure neither of them caught him off guard more than they already had. The Vulcan that had swung down from the tree, and the obviously weaker vulcan, pointed at Rin and smiled. "heh GIRL!" it said brutishly as drool dropped from it's mouth.

✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

>>Character<<

Hidate's General Theme

Battle Theme

Rin Moriyama
    Rin Moriyama

Goddess of Storms

Goddess of Storms

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Rin Moriyama 11th February 2014, 5:45 pm

"A pleasure to meet you as well" he then noticed Rin blushing and asked, "Are you okay? You're face is turning red.. Perhaps you should sit down for a moment." Rin was about to reply to Hidate's question but then, she heard a rustling sound and a Vulcan swung down in front of Hidate while another one came walking out from behind a tree in front of Rin.
    MONSTER ROLL:
    "Damn, where'd these stupid over sized monkeys come from, I couldn't sense them at all!" Rin put her hand on her sword, ready to draw it, looking around at both Vulcans to make sure they wouldn't catch her off guard. The one in front of her looked weaker than the one in front of Hidate and that relieved her worries a bit but she wondered if Hidate would be alright fighting the bigger and stronger looking of the two. However, she didn't have the luxury to worry about her partner at the moment, she had to focus on the enemy in front of her right now. The one in front of Rin, pointed at her and smiled goofily "heh GIRL!" it said brutishly as drool dropped from it's mouth. "Eeep!"Rin then drew her sword out nervously, it was shaking in her hand as she pointed it at the pervy monkey, thinking to herself. Why?, why me??? The two of them didn't know how the battle would turn out, not to mention they hadn't even seen the puppy yet or even began searching for it.

Last edited by TsukinoUsagiChan on 11th February 2014, 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

~Character~ l ~Magic~ l

other siggys:

Rin's Themes:

Grizzly
    Grizzly

Planeswalker

Planeswalker

X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Vulcan
    Experience : 135

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Barrier Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Grizzly 9th March 2014, 11:03 pm

Canceled on request of TsukinoUsagiChan

Lyserg - Grizz - Sinbad

Character

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 1:19 pm