Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Training with the master. (Pain, Ebony, others invited)

Khalix
    Khalix

Player 
    Lineage : Descendant of the Monkey King
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Physical Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Training with the master. (Pain, Ebony, others invited) Empty Training with the master. (Pain, Ebony, others invited)

Post by Khalix 7th February 2014, 10:16 pm

A giant bird of prey flew over the landscape, a dark shadow flashing across the ground below. Prey and predators running from the shadow as a massive form passed. The cliffs came into view, the ones he had been ordered to go to by none other than the very beautiful Guild master of Fairy tail. Once near the cliffs, the large figure on the back of the bird moved and dropped to the ground. Landing with a crash onto the ground below, forming a small crater from where his body landed. Raising his hand to Sora to go hunt, he would summon him when needed. The figure turned around and looked off the cliffs to the serene ocean below.

The man that stood on the cliff was six feet in height, a red jacket hung from his shoulders and was open in the front. Swaying as the wind pulled at it yet by some mysterious force, the jacket refused to leave. On the chest of the man was several barbaric tattoo's of his heritage, and the hidden messages he had earned on the streets of Rose Garden.

Shrugging his massive shoulders, he sent the jacket off where it floated a few feet and landed. The body was a mountain of muscle with zero body fat, white hair grown out fell over penetrating hazel eyes, down to the back of his neck and looked pure wild. His pants were ripped on the right leg just below the knee, the left legging was fine just tattered at the end.

A sash hung around his waist, floating in the breeze that smelled of salt and oak. A mix between the ocean and the forest not far away. Pain turned around to look and see if anyone else had beat him here. The right side of his face was hard to make out due to the massive Fairy Tail tattoo. It started at his hair line, went straight down the middle of his face. The right eye was tattooed over so when he blinked it made the full form. It went down splitting at his lips, down his chin, and under to finish at the entire right side of his neck.

Pain never hid the fact he was Fairy tail to the bone. A wild, berserk, Physical fighter ya. But still Fairy tail. The open sky above cast no shadows from clouds, the hot sun burned down on the landscape made hotter by the salt that clung to skin, and the haze from no shade on these cliffs. Now, he would wait for the others. Sitting down cross legged, he closed his eyes and slipped into a silent meditation.

As he did he felt the ground under him. Rocky up here at the cliffs, the further you went back after a mile it turned to grass landscapes and and forest. This balanced the terrain for several types including himself. Breathing the fresh air he gave a simple smile.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Training with the master. (Pain, Ebony, others invited) Dxgv1s
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

Training with the master. (Pain, Ebony, others invited) Empty Re: Training with the master. (Pain, Ebony, others invited)

Post by Leapflight 8th February 2014, 7:25 pm

Ebony twirled the end of her long crimson hair that lay braided down the side of her shoulder. She looked different somehow, more confident than usual. It was a change of style, something she hadn't done in a while.

As she walked down the road towards the Serene Cliff, she almost forgot what she was doing here. She was so mesmerized by the nature of the forest, it's wild, yet calm sense. There were almost no trees at the actual Serene Cliff, but here, among the undergrowth; it was a dream.

She watched the birds fly through the sky, an art she called it. It looked like they were dancing, playing; enjoying themselves with no worries, at all. She sighed, reaching the end of the Forest path to be met with the long plateau of long, green grass. It was always green here, it surprised her as she thought it would've been dead by now. But ever time she came here, it'd still be green and as lushes.

She squinted her eyes to see a small figure in the distance. Well, small from where she was standing. He seemed to be sitting, meditating of some sort. She laughed, she usually did that here too.

She knew it must've been Pain, one of Ebony's bigger Guildmembers. He had muscles everywhere, yet his nature seemed quite calm. She didn't know him that well, and that's why she brought him out here.

A blue creature zoomed past her, twirling in the air.
    Atlas! Where have you been?!
    The blue creature stopped. Looking at Ebony while grinning.
    Nowhere...

Ebony frowned, obviously knowing she wouldn't get the truth out of him. She walked faster, finally reaching the cliff's edge where Pain sat.

"Heeeeeeeeya! You ready for training?!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Khalix
    Khalix

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Training with the master. (Pain, Ebony, others invited) Empty Re: Training with the master. (Pain, Ebony, others invited)

Post by Khalix 9th February 2014, 8:43 pm

Pain opened his eyes after finding his center, the sounds of someone approaching resonating through his ears. Standing, he turned to look at his guild master. Walking over, he stopped a few feet away and gave a bow. "Lady Ebony, it is nice to meet you officially instead of a brief moment. I thank you for inviting me to train with you but I must say I am surprised. I am a simple D rank mage." His eyes were respectful staying locked on her eyes instead of exploring.

His eyes drifted over the flying blue creature, smiling, he nodded his head in the direction of her familiar as a show of acknowledgment. Now that his jacket was gone it was easy to see the large puckered X scar that sat in the center of his chest. He waited to see if she had anything special in mind for their training.

Pain knew he couldn't fight this woman. He was a D rank mage, barley coming into his power. Lady Ebony was a Class SS rank mage, fully accessed into her magic. However he would not disrespect the head of his guild if she wanted to showdown. Giving a warm smile, he turned his eyes back to the sky and gazed off into space. His mind working through scenarios in a coming fight. Size, strength, weakness, magic, resistance. He did well acting like a large goof, seeming to gaze off into space.

Every step he had taken had been counted, the swaying of his motions was perfectly in sync, the steps he felt when Ebony walked up had been counted. Her very stance now was a book for him to read. The terrain was read, the positions marked, even the wind was tested. He took in everything, left nothing out, and memorized it all. A battle machine that was what he was. Looking back to Ebony he once more gave off a friendly smile.

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 10th February 2014, 5:51 am

"Lady Ebony, it is nice to meet you officially instead of a brief moment. I thank you for inviting me to train with you but I must say I am surprised. I am a simple D rank mage." His eyes were respectfully staying locked on her eyes, instead of exploring. Ebony grinned, almost laughing. He had quite the vocabulary for such a big guy.

"Well, seeing as I always decide, how about you choose for a chance. What would you like to do? Hand-to-hand combat? Magic Combat? I'll practice anything~" She smiled, watching as Pain's eyes stared into space. Is he goofing off? Or is he thinking deeper...

She watched him carefully, unsure of what he was doing; waiting for his answer. She was the 'X' on his chest, quite surprised. She didn't know he had that scar, it was probably something of his past. Something she would like to know. She also wanted to know why his name was Pain. Not everyone was called that, and she believed it went deeper than the everyday name. She searched his eyes for any hints, but only found kindness as he smiled at her.

She sat on the floor, feeling the soft grass beneath her while laying on her back with a sigh. She looked into the sky, watching the clouds wander like fluffy sheep. She giggled, "Or we could just sit here and watch the skies."

She breathed in, smelling the salts of the seas that flew past her through the breeze, mixed with the sweet scent of the familiar forest of which she came.

"I come here often, you know. To think, meditate, sort our your paperwork"
    She laughed, making a joke. Though the first part was true. The Serene Cliff was one of her favourite places here. A place of peace and tranquillity. A place where you can learn new skills, new power, new strength. Not just physical, but mental.

Lucille Grove
    Lucille Grove

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Other Half
    Guild : Tartarus
    Mentor : Raylard Wayne
    Experience : 4000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blood Lust
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Lucille Grove 10th February 2014, 7:20 am

The sound of clanking metal could be heard on the path leading up to the Serene Cliff. Someone was obviously in a rush to get there, and the clanking increased in volume. A platinum blonde blur passed by on the path, and someone huffing in exertion could be heard as well. "Ah! I hope I'm not late!" A female voice yelled, and the sounds continued as someone kept running to the place the two fairy tail mages were already at. The sounds increased in volume as they got closer, before the sound of a metal boot clanking against a rock echoed around the area, probably garnering the attention of the two fairy tail mages. "Ahhhhhhh!" If the loud noise didn't, then the subsequent scream did. Matabei flew off the path and landed, ungracefully as one ever will in their life, flat on her face in front of the two fairy tail mages.

Matabei sat up and rubbed her face, turned away from both of the fairy tail mages. "Owww....." The Ink Knight groaned as she continued rubbing her face. Matabei was known for this type of entrance, and she hated how her poor face had to take all the damage when she did. Matabei sighed and adjusted her helmet on her head so that it wasn't awkwardly angled anymore, and made sure her armor was on properly before standing up. Now where are the people I am here to meet? Matabei looked around, not noticing the two mages behind her at all. The Ink Knight sighed as she continued looking, scratching her head in confusion.

It took her a minute to figure it out, but when she did a light bulb went off in her head. She turned and gracefully bowed to both mages when she finally noticed them."Excuse my rudeness! I am terribly sorry if I made you wait for me." Matabei rose and gave them each a soft smile. "I am Matabei Goto, by the way. You two are Ebony Matsuna and Pain......correct?" She had to suppress a gulp at the sight of the large man. It wasn't the first time she had seen someone of his stature, but it was always terrifying to see someone as muscled as he was. She guessed he was Pain, as the name would definitely fit him. The other girl, who was younger than herself, must have been Ebony. Matabei was surprised to know the guild master of Fairy Tail was so young, but just chalked it up to her being strong and smart enough to lead an entire guild, something a lot of people weren't exactly.

Training with the master. (Pain, Ebony, others invited) FRU1Cmr
    Training with the master. (Pain, Ebony, others invited) S9dTX6I
    Lucille
    Armory
    Blood Lust/Speed Force
    Khalix
    Khalix

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Khalix 10th February 2014, 7:40 am

Pain thought about it for a long moment, trying to decide which way he should take this. In a fist fight he was strong but one did not train their strengths over and over, it was their weaknesses that they needed to train to become better. "If it is ok with you, Lady Ebony, I would like to train with magic, I have never been very good at coming up with techniques or using a lot of magic for things. Normally, I just punch them until they stop moving. My body does the rest." He once more gave a warm friendly smile.

He was about to answer her other words when a young woman stumbled in front of them and fell. He reached out to catch her but missed as she face planted. He grimaced and leaned down, seeing she wasn't hurt much. This was the girl from that other guild. Saber tooth. Offering a large hand he took the girls and shook it."Ya, I'm Pain. And of course you must know the very talented and powerful, Lady Ebony." His eyes went from out of focus to sharp as a hawks. His martial instincts kicking in to size up an opponent he may have to face in the future.

Armor, he hated wearing armor of any sort. it slowed one down too much, besides his flesh was hard as rock already. And not just a saying, his physical magic actually made his body harder. Sizing her up, he took a few steps to look the girl over from every angle. Testing her stance, her movements, everything. Stepping back, he didn't want to come off asodd in front of the two ladies.

Turning back to Ebony he spoke. "But yes mam, magic training would be the best for me. I have to learn to control it and access a few other things to better myself." Ya, he could do the whole bad boy off the streets I was an enforcer attitude. But it wasn't who he was, he liked to fight, brawl, and drink. But he wasn't a meat head brute. He just liked to have fun and get a little wild. But he left the streets simply because of those attitudes.

Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Guild : Black rose
    Mentor : Shadow Dragon
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dragon Dynamo
    Second Skill: Hoblah i dont have it
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 10th February 2014, 2:50 pm

Primo saw Pain as he rolled in in a stupid fashion saying,"Y-o-o-o-o-o-o." as he landed on the ground then stood up while whirling a little and he said,"Hey everyone." As Primo regained his coordination he then said,"So were training together." Primo could use the training and as he looked at pain so did he.

Primo put out his hand on his head as he saw Ebony and another girl that looked familiar and then Primo's hair went in front of his eyes and Primo thought to himself,"were training with Ebony and... Matabei!"  :pale:  Primo noticed something different about Matabei and then rubbed his head as he said,"Let's train shall we." Primo knew it would be fierce but Primo needed it and so did Pain so Primo put his hand together and then got ready to train."
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 11th February 2014, 2:48 am

"Excuse my rudeness! I am terribly sorry if I made you wait for me." Matabei rose and gave them each a soft smile. "I am Matabei Goto, by the way. You two are Ebony Matsuna and Pain......correct?" Ebony nodded, smiling at the girl from Sabertooth. "It is a pleasure to meet you, I look forward to seeing what Zenshin has been teaching you, Matabei." She liked the girl's politeness, giving her an indication oh what she was like.  

"If it is ok with you, Lady Ebony, I would like to train with magic, I have never been very good at coming up with techniques or using a lot of magic for things. Normally, I just punch them until they stop moving. My body does the rest.
    " He once more gave a warm friendly smile. Ebony looked back at Pain, nodding. "Of course, magic training is the best fun, right? Besides, I need to practice some of my newly found skills as well. Don't worry, I won't go to easy on you people"

"Hey everyone." As Primo regained his coordination he spoke, "So were training together." Ebony nodded, looking at Primo, another member of her Guild. She smiled, clapping her hands together. "Now, before we start, let's go for a run!" Ebony grinned, standing up from her laying position, lightly jogging towards the middle of the green grass. "This is not a race, just a way to get your senses and body warmed up. So take your time. We're going to that edge and back, it will take someone who walks 5 minutes, we're running, so it'll take us 2"

Khalix
    Khalix

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Khalix 12th February 2014, 4:53 pm

Pain nodded and rolled his large shoulders, jogging in place for a moment before starting a light trot towards the middle of the field. he really didn't need this, he could work up his body to a fighting mode instantly. But he liked running, it was good for body and the soul. Picking up the pace, he moved quickly across the field and back, than for fun he did it again, and again. Picking up his speed until he was running full out. His speed, amplified by the muscles in his legs was high. Moving back and forth in seconds what should have been minutes.

His body felt the pull, the urge to go faster but he reigned it in. Letting the power, his power, settle to his core and flow out of his fingers. Releasing the pent up adrenaline. His eyes locked onto the other three at the meeting. Ebony, guild master, Space magic. He had never seen her fight or use magic but he remembered asking someone about it before. The other two were blank slates except for what guild they were part of. The woman was Saber tooth, the male, Fairy Tail.

Yawning, he sat down and laid his head between his knees. The flight over was exhausting. They were waiting to see what should be done next. He however didn't let it slip that Ebony, a powerful ranked mage, was telling them, that they were the lucky dogs to get her new techniques up and running. He had a few in mind for himself. A attack, a buff, something else he been working on for a while. Now was not the time, not just yet. Flicking his eyes back to the others he waited for it to start.

Post by Guest 13th February 2014, 6:51 am

There were four of them; four mages stood upon the serene cliff, three of whom were from Fairy Tail, the other being from Sabertooth. Of those four, there were two she recognised; Matabei Goto, a good friend and Marick's teammate. The other was a boy named Primo, a hot-headed mage whom both Matabei and her had worked with in the past. Matabei had recently joined Sabertooth but the changes in her demeanour and her attire were both very obvious.

Kara stepped towards the four mages as she tied her hair up in a ponytail. "I apologise for my tardiness. Master Zuo Cii had another moment that I had to contend with." she said with a calm smile. She glanced at Matabei, her close friend but an opponent in this open training session. She had no idea who the larger man of the group was, but he looked powerful in the physical sense. The final mage was one Kara was aware of, but had never met nor really spoken about; Ebony Matsuna, Guildmaster of the Fairy Tail guild which was home to Kaligos, a Dragon Slayer she'd met quite recently. "My name is Kara Matheson of the reborn Lamia Scale. I was informed that this was an open session."
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 13th February 2014, 5:15 pm

Ebony slowly jogged as Pain picked up the pace; speeding past her like it was nothing. She sighed, continuing with her slow jog as Pain passed her once more, obviously wanting to make an impression of some sort. He kept running, and running; faster and faster. Ebony simply stopped at the end of her first run and decided that she's just watch him. A voice interrupted her thoughts as she looked to her left.

"I apologise for my tardiness. Master Zuo Cii had another moment that I had to contend with."

"My name is Kara Matheson of the reborn Lamia Scale. I was informed that this was an open session."
    Ebony nodded, smiling at the young member of Lamia Scale.

"Of course, feel free to join us. We just went for a quick jog; but you can skip that. How about we start of some battle training?! Pain has asked me if we could do Magic Training instead of Hand-to-hand combat. Who would like to do the same?"

She looked at the four people beside here. They were almost all of equal rank.
    Hmmm... How interesting.

Khalix
    Khalix

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Khalix 13th February 2014, 8:20 pm

Pain looked up at the other girl, he didn't feel comfortable with all the girls here. He was worried Ebony would order him to fight them. While he would do it in self defense he wasn't the type to clock a girl in the face just because. Turning his head, he looked at the others to see which way they voted. He knew how good he was at hand to hand combat. He doubted anyone here would keep up with him.

Sighing, he stood up and stretched out his body, popping his back. turning his gaze out to the sea, he could see Sora sky bombing down to grab large fish. He smiled feeling the thrill of the hunt from his partner. He knew that feeling well. Looking away from Sora, he examined his possible opponents. He need to learn techniques, master his magic. Not fight. Closing his eyes his mind wondered over the two spells he been working on. One was Cellular regeneration. Able to heal and restore lost cells. Able to reattach and even regrow limbs with the right Magic usage.

The other was to intimidate and add strength to his body even more. Something he had been working on and was working more and more to using it this day.

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 13th February 2014, 9:00 pm

If everyone turned around; they'd see at the exact timing of a wind gust; Heero walking across the grassy fields towards the Serene cliff; his dogi and oriental style clothing easy to spot; blue hair going all the way down past his back tied into a tail; an orange cat rode on his shoulder; it's tail swishing back and forth.

"Oi, Master Ebony said she'd been training out here with Pain right?!" Heero nodded as the two of them approached; the camera showing a side shot of Heero up close.

"Yeah, I'm all charged up to see what he can do with magic!" Heero said, sparkling a bit as he got excited as pink and gold sparkles flew all around him as he clenched a fist.

But then---he recalled some of Pain's beatdown style moves from their Guild Hall brawl in a comical thought bubble as he walked, briefly making an annoyed expression. "---Cause he sure can fight without it." they began to spot several other people; as Heero approached, Garfield instantly moved too his head; putting his orange paws down on Heero's blue hair as two sparkles replaced his eyes instantly.

"W-whoa! There's two pretty girls up ahead with Master Ebony!!! I'll have t---" with a snatch, Heero muffled Garfield into a headlock and approached; releasing Garfield only after the orange cat promised to not say anything.

"...................Hm." Heero said as he approached the group; looking each wizard in the eye; and smiling an earnest smile at both Primo and Pain. "Sabertooth? Lamia Scale?" Heero spoke to Master Ebony without even looking at her. "Are you sure it's O.K to show them what we can do like this?" Heero noted the fact that they'd be giving away their magic styles and fighting styles too wizards from other Guilds. He wouldn't question Master Ebony any further than this though.  

Although his Magic Power exceeded Master Ebony's by just a thumbtack, he kept it down at D-Ranked levels at all times usually. Now was no exception. So the wizards from Fairy Tail might assume him to be weak unless they recognized him from Sorcerer Magazine.

"I'll just be watching." Heero sat down indian style a ways away from the group; but close enough to watch the show; holding Garfield in his lap as the cats orange tail hit
    him in the face a few times---probably on purpose since he wouldn't let him go mack on the ladies.

'I hope she doesn't go to easy on them---they'll never get anywhere like that.' Heero wondered if they would be smart enough to combine spell effects to even hold up against one of Master Ebony's B-Class spells. He'd have to wait and see he supposed.

Sitting now on the grassy ground; sparkling from his sitting position in the backdrop of the battlefield as the fighting got started.

× Bio
    × Magic

Training with the master. (Pain, Ebony, others invited) Rose

Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Mentor : Izunagi Blackwing(Dead)
    Experience : 13,894

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning
    Second Skill: Metal
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 15th February 2014, 2:51 pm

The roar of the engine on his magic motorcycle echoed through out the Serene Cliffs as he rode towards them. When he arrived near them he got off and put his helmet on the handlebar. Using his Cursed Seal he stored his motorcycle and helmet in the dimensional vortex. "Hey sorry I'm late had to take care of a few things before I left." He said as he walked over to them. Pulling out a magic cigarette he lit it with his black lighter with a blue Fairy Tail insignia on it. Taking a hit before blowing out a puff of smoke that quickly blew away. He stood over with Heero and Garfield watching the training go underway. Putting his hand on Garfield's head he scratched it a bit. "Tell me Heero what are your thoughts on how this training is going to go?" He asked as his duster blew around by the wind.

Training with the master. (Pain, Ebony, others invited) For_nightken_of_ftrp_by_tehfrostyheart-d72m9kl
    Training with the master. (Pain, Ebony, others invited) 5Wr4WuE
    Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B: 3
    C: 4
    D: 6

Bank
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 16th February 2014, 3:20 pm

Lance was exploring when he saw Ebony and Heero. He smiled and went to go join them "Hey, what's up!" Lance laughed calmly as he sat down on the ground. That day he was wearing his usual coat and jeans but his shirt was a tank top. He sighed as he looked up at the sky "You guys training?" Lance asked Ebony as he watched the muscular guy ran. "I guess I can join..."

OOC: Sorry the post is so short... I am in a hurry and need to get a post in...

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 3:34 pm