Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Einrich's Resolve (Heero)

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Position : None
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Memnarch
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Tergiversation Arts
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Einrich's Resolve (Heero) Empty Einrich's Resolve (Heero)

Post by Aria Beleren 5th February 2014, 5:29 pm

O+9+
    OC: For those of you who don't know...

FC For Einrich:

IC: A cloaked figure sat beside a lake with a fishing rod. This was rather unheard of for this person because he never made his presence known outside of the confines of his home. On his hand was the mark of a fox over the Eclipse Soul identifier. The figured cast he rod out across the lake. Bloop! It landed in the center of the lake sending out ripples across the water. "One ripple... all of the fish know where the food is... or... All of the bigger fish know where the trouble is." A voice sounded from the cloaked man. Gave a single heh for he knew that there was a bit of trouble on it's way. The man took a hand and then held up a corked bottle with a tiny luminescent butterfly. "I found you and pieced you together." The man said. He gave a warm grin towards the bottle. "Now you have to leave me again." The butterfly flew around the bottle as if to say some words of regret to the man. "Yes... I have seen it. With you.. You and Miss Reyold can prevent it." The butterfly fluttered again in reply. The figure looked at the water. "Yes... She will have to learn that on her own. That is not for ME to interrupt. As that is a part of the balance in life." The butterfly landed on the bottom of the bottle and began to flutter its wings back and forth slowly. "You shouldn't feel that way. It was your mistake... That just so happened to ruin the balance of our world and the Spiritual world. So mages like me have to find a way to restore that balance. Thus that is why you... are going to be part of it."

He tilted his head up and looked forward not even turning his head. The man with the golden eyes spoke, "You don't have to hide from me, Dragon Slayer." He knew that Heero had been sitting there listening in on his conversation with a butterfly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Themes:
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Einrich's Resolve (Heero) Empty Re: Einrich's Resolve (Heero)

Post by Haru-senpai 5th February 2014, 5:40 pm

From around a tree; walked a blue colored puppy. It trotted forward towards the hooded figure; fishing. With a whirl of air, and a snap!; the puppy had shapeshifted into a twenty-one year old young man.

He wore a white, orange and red dogi top, and all red dogi pants. Fairy Tail colors.

His blue hair was incredibly long now; tied japaneese style into a pony tail as his feet were clothed only by open toe sandals.

The camera would show his intense hazel, almost golden eyes as they flecked over the hooded figure. For awhile; this feeling, the Magic Power he felt replayed in his brain like a food he'd tasted once; until he remembered....'Dad's Guest....'. He'd heard his last name muttered before; but Miss Reyold; meant his sister was involved somehow.

"I don't know what you're planning...." he would clench a fist, as he was shown on screen; sunlight beaming through the trees, as nature seemed alive in this place. "But come near my sister, and I'm going to beat your ass." Heero was overly protective of his sister, even though they didn't get along at all.

"W-where have I met you before anyway.....Oi, I'm taking to you." one of the two Slayers of The Lichborne; and one of the most famous wizards in all of Earthland spoke to the cloaked figure. "This isn't the first time we've been close to eachother....and you're a wizard too, I can feel it----what are you playing at; if another Guild starts trouble with Fairy Tail----I'll do to them what I did to Savage Skull."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

Einrich's Resolve (Heero) Rose

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 5th February 2014, 6:01 pm

The figure turned his head to the left and then looked up to feel the wind in the air. It felt like minutes flew by as he sat there staring off into space. He didn't answer Heero at first, but he could see the warm grin the man held in his eyes. Suddenly the butterfly in the bottle tinked around real fast. "Oh... I got a bite," he said. He turned slowly back towards the lake and pulled fiercely on the rod only to find out that he had hooked a boot. It hit him in the head and he didn't move. The butterfly tinked around in the bottle again. The figure looked down at the bottle and sighed. "You laugh now Mrs. Greaters, but YOU'RE the one in the bottle. Only reason you're in there is because you keep running off on me. If my close friend from Eclipse Soul finds out that you're back together, who knows what might happen, my dear." The man cast the fishing rod back out to the lake and pulled the hood back. "Phew... it is rather sunny out. Never understood why those who wear these things always keep the hood on."

Heero was in the presence of a powerful mage. Not on the same levels or Zeno, but very close. The man finally turned his face to the man who stood there. "You... Well.. You've grown, just like your sister." The man gave a mischievous smile and thinned his eyes. "You know with that hair and from behind, I could've mistaken you for a woman more so. I'm glad you came up to me so that I wouldn't have to go through the awkward moment where I offer you a flower." Einrich teased. "And your sister, boy she's grown too. If she was around when I was her age, I would've taken her away." The butterfly tinked in the bottle out of jealousy and Einrich laughed out loud. His mouth so wide in happiness and pleasure. "Oh you're so jealous aren't you." He looked up at Heero. "So would you mind reminding me of your name?"

Themes:
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 5th February 2014, 6:20 pm

Heero's eyebrow twitched as the camera showed him looking; aggravated as hell to say the least. The same eyebrow continued to twitch; as the person in a hooded cloak continued to talk to a butterfly in a bottle. Heero was just about to shrug and walk off, thinking that any guy who talks to butterflies in bottles could pose no threat too his sister or his Guild---until he spoke again.

"Grown huh.....so I was right about you. You knew my Mom and Dad." Heero said to himself as he looked at the grass beneath him. His thoughts were filled instantly with questions for the man; Heero through the ancient art of Milky Way could've summoned his parents spirits long ago near their graves; but thought it to be heracy to wake the dead in such a manner; especially his parents who he loved dearly.

But when he again talked, Heero stomped on the ground; and got an angry mark above his head anime style; his mouth barked at the man in fury.

"W-what did you say?! You're sitting in the middle of the forest in a cloak--on a hot summer day! Talking to a godamm butterfly in a bottle, no woman in her right mind would even speak to you, you crazy ass freak!!!" steam came from Heero's ears as he fumed with a fist raised in front of him. This guy sure had a smart mouth; perhaps a rival to Heero himself in this respect.

When he said something lewd about Alye; Heero went over the top as his eyes turned Slayer Red.

"So you came here to get slapped around is that it?" his rage built as it subsided as a more genuine tone of voice came through from the hooded figure--asking his name. Heero blinked a few times in surprise, and then flicked his own nose stylishly.

'Spotlight out of nowhere'

"The bringer of justice!"

'Heero hits a pose, flexing both biceps.'

"The wooer of women."

'Pose switch under the spotlight, as sparkles fly everywhere.'

"The light in darkness."

'Wooooooooooow!'

"Justice!" Heero points one arm out like an arrow to the sky and flexes his biceps, as the sparkles around him turn pink. "Parfume!"

'Heero spins like a bottletop, blurring himself as he stops and poses; arms crossed in front of himself.'

"Heero Reyold! Lightning Dragon, the Thunder Fairy! Wizard Saint number four!" Heero held his pose with his arms crossed in front of him as he spoke again, the spotlight and sparkles disappearing as he did.

"And you are?"

× Bio
    × Magic

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 5th February 2014, 6:38 pm

"Einrich Flandre... Guild master of the Sprinting Fox. A guild where children would be told scary stories of just because many mages disappeared. Yet mages disappeared because the knew not of the fork in the road that laid before them. So I took them in," the figure said in a short sentence. "Then when they were done dealing with their issues the left out to serve the balance of The Universe." He tilted his head and put his tattooed hand on his cheek and leaned his head on it. He was entertained by Heero's reactions. "And 'that butterfly' is the soul essence that will save this world and banish the imps that promise riches." He giggled a little bit and blinked. He then looked at Heero. "Ever heard of a mage from Eclipse Soul named Kyll Vie? That's my student. Or perhaps you heard of the Wizard Saint, Zeno. We took down Shadow Savior together. Compared to you, your wizard saint title, Alye, and Zeno, I am a nothing now. I used to be one of the head lightsworn in the Rune Knights. I used to be a loyal and faithful servant to the Magic Council. I was supposed to be next in line for the Chair of Military Police. However to serve a greater purpose in guiding the world. I chose to become a watcher and a teacher to those who needed it. I do not protect anymore, but I do repair the scales."

The butterfly fluttered around the bottle again, furiously. Tink! Tink! Tink tink! Tink! "You know if you were at such a level of power to even FIGHT me. You would be able to hear Kalister's sweet and beautiful voice." He put his lips together and formed another mischievous smile. "Then again you would be hearing her demands for an apology. After all, she too was once a great healer." The butterfly fluttered back to the bottom of the bottle. "And you would also hear her asking you to help her out of the bottle so that she may go to her daughter once again. Which I do not recommend at all. You see, she's rather head strong and wants to do her part NOW."

Themes:
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 5th February 2014, 7:01 pm

Heero listened too the reply off the man who he could tell now had pink hair, his features were sharp; and had a certain wit about them; showing his age. Older than Heero was for sure. Heero listened carefully---every word. 'Sprinting Fox.....' he said aloud without even knowing it although he was thinking it. Being trained by TWO Dragons, Heero was an absurdly good listener.

"Kyll Vie? Isn't she Eclipse Soul's chef?" he'd heard of her once or twice, but nothing more. However when he spoke of Zeno; Heero narrowed his eyes defensively, Zeno was a good buddy, a friend of his. But then; he relaxed when he realized the man called 'Einrich' was merely asking a question.

"Oi...I've fought some battles alongside Zeno too...." Heero had actually fought a ressurected, Shinobi Lord alongside Zeno. Along with Lichborne. He had been winning his battle against Lichborne; but when things took a turn for the worst; it had been Zeno who stepped in to finish the job.

"You made a choice huh...." Heero wondered how he managed to let go of everything, his devotions to the Magic Council and Rune Knights being one of them; he was even a Lightsworn. He continued to listen to Enrich as eventually; something caught his interest. He said he'd be able to 'hear', the butterfly? A skill he learned from Grandine.

"You cannot hear the mood of the wind, if you're busy releasing hot air." the words of the female Sky Dragon filled his mind as he closed his eyes; and focused his Sky Slayer hearing. Nature exploded all around him, as he heard leaves rustling like crazy and animals running about. Birds hooting and hollering. Eventually though----he heard the bottle---the tinging against it.

A voice.

Heero would would tune out, as an etherial like sound overlayed in his mind. With the skill taught to him by a mythical creature, he could now hear another. 'Thank you Grandine....'

He listened carefully to the Fairy for awhile; before he spoke again.

"Her name is Kallister?" Heero then sparkled and moved closer too Einrich while sparkling, kneeling down and looking at the Fairy with a close up view to make out it's features. It had been demanding an apology like he said. "Kallister......I'm a ladies man, believe me when I tell you---I am sorry." Heero's voice was extremely soothing as he said this. "Hm. What did you mean by save this world from some chimps?" Heero was too dumb to remember what he'd said word for word; but was interested in the saving the world bit---so he pressed on. "A bunch of monkeys don't stand a chance against me---there are some pretty nasty Vulcans out there though...." he trailed off in his own thoughts, bouncing a finger on his head. With an IQ of negative 1.

× Bio
    × Magic

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 5th February 2014, 9:22 pm

"I bear no hatred towards you, lad," the voice of the butterfly finally sounded. Her voice was soft and sweet. "Einrich tends to be a lady's man as well... This pink haired fool doesn't know when to let go of the past and let me fulfill my duties as a mother. Instead, he wishes to hand me over to another Ice Mage."

Einrich laughed. "Ah yes... Kyll was one of my best students. A knock out in the looks and wife material area... She knew her duties well as a wife you see." Einrich smiled and then shook his head, "Not chimps... Imps.. Or rather wish faeries. Tricksters that promise grandeur, for the price of a soul." Einrich looked down at the butterfly and sighed. "Kalister was a victim to these creatures a while back. Had I dropped everything and whisked her away when I had the chance, I would. Instead, I broke her soul apart into many pieces and caused chaos upon Fiore. This last year... I have gone through and put the soul back together again, bit by bit." The exhaustion Enrich held in his eyes began to show as he spoke of Kalister. "Only to have to surrender her to a demon slayer.."

"It's not your fault Einrich," a sound came from the bottle. Her voice would whisp through Heero like the wind. "You don't have to keep blaming yourself for my choices." The butterfly fluttered around the bottle. "Now it's my time to help my daughter. I thank you for keeping me safe, but I need to go. She needs me."

Einrich put up a finger and shook his head. "You will leave when the time is right, my love. My visions tell me that NOW is not the right time. Alexander has to convince my student to bring the Queen out first. Then you will be released when the Queen is at her weakest moment. That's how it works my fair maiden," Einrich looked at Heero and then stood up. He stood a couple inches taller than the man. "You know," Einrich's eyes thinned, "getting an explanation of what's to come from me MAY not be the greatest idea. Would you rather I show you something?" Einrich smiled. "Something that caused a typhoon in the Phoenix Mountains."

Themes:
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 6th February 2014, 2:56 am

Heero listened to the little butterfly talk to him; her voice rang in his mind and his spirit---an awkward feeling but he gave her a bright close up smile through the bottle; cheesing--this moment up close would likely be ingrained in her memories forever.

'Wish Fairies.......I can't harm another Fairy; it's the namesake of my family after all...heck, no one even knew real ones existed until now---except maybe Zeno, Kyll, and this guy. I'll find a way to make sure everyone's smiling at the end of this....even him.'

For all his minor smirks and grins, Heero hadn't seen Einrich smile once the way he did for Kallister, or truly laugh. He seemed so sad, like he was shading it. Sheltering his sorrow with his wits.

Standing back up; Heero rubbing the back of his head as he lowered his hand and raised an eyebrow as Einrich talked. 'Regrets?'

He listened carefully as he took in every detail of the situation, deciding not to say anything as the two talked. 'Lovers....'. Heero thought of Serene, he hadn't really taken the time to slow down and consider her as his future wife as he likely should've, they were both still very young---years off from that if it was going to happen as he one day hoped. He loved her, deeply; but was he ready for this level of love?

From Heero's point of view, he saw Einrich sitting near the water, a single pink strand of hair falling out of his black cloaked hood; staring down into the butterfly in a bottle. The sunlight through the trees cascaded onto the ground around them in all directions. 'Serene....'

"................." the camera would show a close up of a rather somber Heero, as he began to sift through his own thoughts---although still listening as best he could. 'The Queen? Hand over Kallister---to a Demon Slayer?', Einrich finally stood up; a little taller than Heero as the young Dragon Slayer saw his face clearly now as he spoke. 'Visions?'

The only person he knew of with this gift currently around, was the Chairman of the Magic Council---his rival, Lucien Sparrow. 'He has the same ability as the Chairman huh....' Heero's mouth twisted a bit as he stared at the ground somberly.

"What could you possibly show me?" Heero's face twisted in mild anger--as a wind gust ripped through the forest; sending Heero and Einrich's hair and clothes blazing in the wind for a few brief moments.

"A rose may only bloom if you water it." Zeuslogia, his father the Lightning Dragon---for some reason he heard his voice at this moment---and a specific saying of his. What did it mean?

".................Fine." Heero stepped towards Einrich. "Show me then."

× Bio
    × Magic

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 6th February 2014, 10:28 am

Einrich was surprised that Heero didn't catch on that this news made his sister very emotional. "Well then..." Einrich put his guild marked hand on Heero's cheek. His golden eyes pierced through Heero's mind as Heero was sent flying through to an event. A prediction. There Heero seemed to be floating as if viewing from the clouds themselves. He saw his sister. Down on her knees slamming her fist to the ground screaming in an emotional pain. He saw Reiki hunched over holding his arm and blood was dripping down. He saw Zenshin holding Faust back. Faust held in his hand a blessed spear.

"It's okay..." A voice sounded. From the perspective of the ground, zooming up a column of binding ice. Heero saw the raven haired mage with skeletal wings. She was frozen from her feet to her neck only arms hung out. She kept a warm happy smile towards the group. "It's okay... I'm sorry Faust," she said to the mage. She closed her eyes. "I'm sorry I used you and I couldn't help you with your justice." She bowed her head and Zenshin couldn't hold the mage back any longer. Smaller skeletal wings fluttered around the room like a tornado only to completely dodge Faust altogether. They sounded like bats as they attacked and blinded the mages, but not Faust again. Faust ran up the column of ice only to jump up and impale the raven haired mage through the stomach. She mouthed her heart felt words to Faust. The smaller sets of skeletal wings fell to the ground and began to melt into the ground destroying all plant life around.

"No..." Alye whispered and looked up at the dead mage. She hugged herself and then bowed her head. "KYLL!!!!" Alye screamed and cried.

Heero was then zoomed from that vision back to Einrich. The golden eyed man looked at the lake. "That vision had me unconscious for a couple days. It hit so hard and it was so vivid." Einrich picked up the butterfly and looked at Heero. "Those... were imps, but legends and stories call them fae... Or faeries. They are the side to the fairy that is dark... a trickster.. and they work for demons."

"That monster you saw entrapped in ice. That was my daughter." The butterfly fluttered its wings back and forth. "Not only is her magic completely unstable, she is on the verge of becoming the next Queen of Wishes. A harlot's position for the demons. I want to stop her before that happens, but Einrich Head in the Clouds over here won't let me out."

Einrich sighed and looked at the bottle. "I told you that you were to team with Alye to make the storm of the century." Einrich put a hand on his face and then brushed his bangs aside. "So... Heero.. The man who's intelligence is backed by his titles." He said with a smirk. "I believe you may have a role to play in this as well... I mean you do wish to keep you beautiful and attractive younger sister from crying right?"

Themes:
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 7th February 2014, 11:39 am

Heero let his mind get carried away; as he stopped over an open area in the Phoenix Mountains---there he was watching a frozen young lady with dark hair and odd skeleton wings, his sister, Alye--looking rather upset, Zenshin; holding back another young guy he hadn't ever seen before.

Everyone looked really emotional; and in a moment Heero saw why---the pain and distress on the face of the dark haired young woman---the ice was hurting, or killing her.

"Alye why don't you do something?! Don't just sit there screaming?!" Heero barked from his floating position. "Zenshin! Don't just stand there!" he watched the rest of the scene play out; and floated there blinking in surprise his mouth hanging slightly open as he watched the little creatures scurry about.

Like a backwards roller coaster; he zoomed back in his mind---then felt the soft grass beneath his feet and the smell of the forest again.

He slapped Einrich's hand off of him, and growled a little bit.

[color=yellow]"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm! That vision can't have been what's too come! My sister isn't the type to sit there crying on her heels while one of her friends is frozen to death! How ridiculous for you to even think that's a possible future!" Heero shook his head and smirked, raising an eyebrow. "Why would they have been standing around that way..." he asked himself more than Einrich; as eventually he shrugged to himself.

"Look, I won't let any of my big sisters attitude problems get in the way of me keeping her safe---but she didn't appear to be the one in any danger." Heero looked towards Kallister in the bottle---the scene would show him up close; with a look of consideration before he sighed an anime puff. "Alright---I'll help, I can't just let Kallister stay like this." Heero bunched his lips together and nodded. "I don't care about her tears, as long as she's safe."

Crossing his arms, Heero's golden eyes looked straight back into Einrich's. They seemed to radiate gold behind his blue hair---which stretched all the way down his back.

"What is it you think I can help with?"

× Bio
    × Magic

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 7th February 2014, 12:00 pm

"Normal human mages cannot fight against these creatures, the butterfly spoke. "And those with Holy Butterfly Magic will only create more and more of the faeries. That mage you saw running towards my daughter was Alexander Faust. He has half of a demon soul due to his past. I met his demon... Loros. He knows of the creatures for they were used to feed demons the sweet treats of greed and avarice." The butterfly flapped hit's wings slowly. "You wanted to know why the vision had them standing around. My soul was dispersed into many pieces. Sending me across the spiritual plane. I did not 'exist' according to Einrich's vision."

"Do you think I wanted to believe my vision as well? I know for a fact that there is another way to fix this. Which was why I left to find Kalister." Einrich put a hand on the bottle and smiled warmly. "I believe you would enjoy your time with Heero my fair maiden." He picked the corked bottle up then placed it in Heero's hands. "When the time comes, give this to Alexander Faust. Sadly he is not well liked in your guild because he took out some of your mages in Era."

"I told you... I wanted to LEAVE." The butterfly tinked around the jar again in a rage.

Einrich giggled. "Kalister... You have to be patient. Motherhood is blinding you again. We don't want to repeat history because you were impatient." The butterfly went silent and calmed down. "As I have said. Hand this to the boy with half a human soul. Believe it or not... He will be the only one that can get through the Queen's barriers."

Themes:
    Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 25th February 2014, 11:15 am

Heero listened carefully to Einrich's words---eventually though; the jar was placed in his hands. Blinking a few times in surprise; Heero looked down at the jar, the fairy inside didn't seem to be too pleased with being contained. He had half a mind to let her go.

"Einrich....." Heero said once, he was trusting him with not only the woman he loved, but also with the fate of another young wizard of Eclipse Soul; Kyll was her name, he'd heard it more than enough times to never forget it. "Hmmm....."

"Why don't you just let me bust up the queen, when she appears? There's no need to put any of the girls in danger." Heero looked Einrich square in the eye. As the camera would show them both, Heero now with the jar tucked next to him in his arm. "Trusting a Demon Slayer as well? This is ridiculous Einrich---did you come up with this plan all on your own?"

Heero's brow furrowed in anger a bit as he held Kallister up in front of himself.

"I know some old Sky Dragon magics....I can probably undo the curse placed upon you, return you too human form so you and Einrich can be together again." Heero smiled at her briskly.

'I can't say that I'm willing to go along with his plan exactly.....I don't think I can trust that Demon Slayer......'

Heero looked down at the jar, and nodded.

"I'll make you a deal, I'll take Kallister to the Demon Slayer, but I won't leave her side until this is done." Heero nodded once more. "Real men don't abandon women." he would look down into the jar once more. "Not only will we defeat the queen, but I'll use my old magics I learned from Grandine to make everything right again with both you and Kyll! I promise neither of you will be hurt!!!"

Clenching a fist and nodding, Heero would look over to Einrich.

"So, what plans do you have now? If I heard right, you and Zeno are the founding fathers of Eclipse Soul ammi right? Do you plan on going back there? If you do, I need you to tell everything you've told me too my sister---she thinks I'm enough trouble as is, and if I come raining down on her Guild with trouble, she'll.....look I don't want to make her any madder than she is already."

× Bio
    × Magic

Aria Beleren
    Aria Beleren

Cosmic Soul

Cosmic Soul

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aria Beleren 25th February 2014, 11:35 am

Einrich looked at Heero with a smile and held up his hand. "Young mage, I have already seen that Kalister and I will be reunited in time. She understands that fate and does not WISH to be human again. For our souls will be one once more, and we will have our happy ending." He smiled at the butterfly. "These faeries hate demons and those who have been in the Arcane Realm. They will not dare even to TOUCH these beings. Your young sister has already seen this vision as it had caused a huge anomaly in the weather patterns in the Phoenix Mountains the night I showed her..." He looked back at the lake and sighed as he saw the sun shine in the water. "Zeno and I separated because I was unsettled by what I had to do to Kalister which got her into this mess. I wanted to make a guild of my own. For those who are lost in their paths. For those who wanted to provide to the balance of the world. Kyll chose the path of light. While few of those who grew in my guild decided to provide to balance by choosing a more darker path. Their opinions may be different, but it all came down to one thing. How we can make a better world. Those who chose light wished for peace. Those who chose dark wished for a world in their own shape."

Einrich smiled and looked up. "You could say I provided to your fights against dark guilds, but I see it as busy work for you."

Themes:

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 5:58 am