Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Kyle's Resolve and Maybe Promotion

Kyle Vay
    Kyle Vay

Player 
    Lineage : Sand Demon
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Dewei Cike
    Experience : 75,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Worldly Sands
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Kyle's Resolve and Maybe Promotion Empty Kyle's Resolve and Maybe Promotion

Post by Kyle Vay 16th March 2014, 3:14 pm

Cike... you caused the death of one of your fellow assassin's. Explain yourself.

"I was rash Master Dewei... I didn't know what I was doing." Kyle said aloud opening his eyes.

Kyle laid in his bed and looked up at the ceiling. He put an arm up and the sand swirled at his hands. He was definitely getting stronger. There was a knock at his door. He sat up and got out of his bed walking over to the door. He opened the door looking down at the ground with a raised eyebrow. He looked down at the ground to see a package left at the door. He grabbed the box and opened it. Inside was a red suit with purple bow tie and a note:

Thank you for being so patient going out on those jobs. Here's present I bought you... With your money. I hope you enjoy it thoroughly. I would recommend wearing it when you come see me.

Kyle was not impressed as he changed into the suit. In fact, he was very agitated. He stormed out of his room and down the flights of stairs. He finally slammed the guild master's door open. "HARRIGAN! WHAT'S THE BIG IDEAAAAAAAGH!!!" He was interrupted by the trip line there in the door way. Once again he was hanging upside down by rope. He swung back and forth with an angry bored look on his face. "Do you ever turn these traps off?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kyle's Resolve and Maybe Promotion Tumblr_mopfs8aWqp1s4tpb5o1_500
    Magic | Character
    Themes:
    Cecile
    Cecile

Player 
    Lineage : Wrath of an Ex Husband

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Kyle's Resolve and Maybe Promotion Empty Re: Kyle's Resolve and Maybe Promotion

Post by Cecile 17th March 2014, 4:46 am

Harrigan looked up from his paperwork when he heard the voice of Kyle Vay, one of the most recent members of the guild. But he responded only with a conceited smile when he saw Kyle hanging upside down slowly swinging back and forth. 'Well to be honest these traps are an installment by the previous guild master, the man's paranoia and obsession grew so much that he even couldn't trust his own subordinates any more. Apparently the traps are made so that they only react to anyone who the guild master distrusts... and the other way around.'

When Harrigan finished his sentence he would snap with his finger, making a clicking sound. Only so that the knot around Kyle's feet would loosen making him fall down on the group.
    'Anyway let's move to the matters at hand shall we. It has come to my attention that you have finished all the tasks that I have given to you, and not did you just finish them. You've excelled at them as well, and that is more then I say of some the grunts I have walking around here.'
    While he said that he threw a few documents into a trashcan next to his office, but not before Kyle could get a quick glimpse of their contents. If he paid attention to them he would come to realize that these were the case files and the reports of his previous jobs. Showing him how meaningless and redundant those jobs have been and that all Kyle was doing was being nothing more then an errand boy for Harrigan.
    'However all this is still not enough for you to prove your loyalty to the guild, there for I have prepared a certain test for you. Something that you might actually enjoy. If you succeed it will automatically increase your influence around here. You will gain more authority and will no longer need to do any grunt work. So what say? Do you accept?.... Oh and declining this offer will result in your termination.'
    Kyle Vay
    Kyle Vay

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kyle Vay 17th March 2014, 9:15 am

Once again, Kyle was at the man's feet. He sighed and got up dusting himself off. "Well you have me wearing your signature suit look. Might I add that the material is nicer than some of the silks from Midi." Kyle sighed as he threw his reports away. Kyle really didn't care, he only wrote two sentences on what happened and then a compliment about the women he had been around. Also that badly drawn Kyle taking over. "Honestly I don't know why you expect 'loyalty' from me. I'm only here because you give me no choice. Then you're like..." Kyle mimicked Harrigan's voice... badly. "I'm going to promote you... give you some influence... Oh by the way I'll kill you if you refuse." Kyle laughed and the closed eyes mage crossed his arms. "Ha! You think I'll fall for that? You don't even know anything about me. I'm through Harrigan. I'm sick of your games. Count me out of this guild." He turned around and took a step. He stopped short and heard the growls coming out of his door and into the foyer of the guild hall. "Just let me go so I can finish my main objective and get out of here." Kyle said in a serious manner.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Magic | Character
    Themes:
    Cecile
    Cecile

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cecile 18th March 2014, 1:18 pm

'let you go?!..Oh my, that is some imagination you got there'
    The moment that Harrigan said those words he would stand up from behind his desk. At the same time as his chair was being pushed back with a slight screeching sounds the ropes that were binding Kyle at first shot at him again. Only this time it would force the man to his knees while his hands would be bound behind his back.

For a few seconds there was silence in the room while Harrigan's footsteps closed in on Kyle, and once arrived Kyle would feel a hurtful pulling at his hair. It was Harrigan that had pulled the man's head back, by grabbing him by his hair. Only so that Kyle was forced to look straight at the conceited smile of his so call guild master.
    'I mean, why go if there is so much that we yet need to discuss'

Without a second thought Harrigan focussed on Kyle stomach, where he amassed the young man's magical power. So much that it would cause a several magical explosions within him. Probably sending a shocking feeling from his stomach through all of his body.
    'Like your real name for instance....'
    Kyle Vay
    Kyle Vay

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kyle Vay 18th March 2014, 1:43 pm

Kyle's back was turned to the man, but as Harrigan got out of his seat Kyle immediately turned his back to the door getting ready for an attack. In stead he was hog tied and slammed to the ground. Kyle struggled to get out of the ropes then gave a small smirk. "You know... I'm a bit classy when it comes to these things... You need to wine and dine me first." Then he grabbed Kyle's pony tail making him stare into his eyes. Those cold hearted eyes. That stupid grin. The same one that set him off earlier.

Then came the pain. Immense electrocution. Something that Kyle was not used to. Most of the time he left his missions with out injury. This time, was most definitely an exception. Kyle grit his teeth through the pain and finally it ended. Harrigan wanted to know Kyle's real name. So Kyle's suspicions were right. Harrigan knew that his name was an alias. Kyle sighed. "You totally caught me... That name is an alias. My name is..." He looked around the room. "Rowland Blue." Of course if Harrigan had knowledge of Midi especially through books Harrigan would know that he was lying and only gave him another alias.

Magic | Character
    Themes:
    Cecile
    Cecile

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cecile 18th March 2014, 1:54 pm

Harrigan's face must look dumbfounded when he heard the name Rowland Blue. Not that the name was such surprise, but that fact that Kyle choose that name out of all names he could choose from. It was not even a name that you would find in his country. No it was worse, it was name from a common series of children's book. With stories about a boy who use his voice to tame dragons and other magical creatures.

'You should really come up with something better then that....'

Once again Harrigan would use his rapture magic on Kyle's body. Only this time he released several continues explosions all over his body. Compressing the man's magic on every vital part of his body, it was after that Kyle should feel the second effect of Harrigan's rapture magic. Not only was the guild master dealing excruciating pain, but the attacks was also depleting Kyle's own magical power.

'Now let's start again shall we...tell me who you really are. Because you are far to talented to be just a common assassin send by your family...'
    Kyle Vay
    Kyle Vay

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kyle Vay 18th March 2014, 2:05 pm

Kyle's eyes winced shut. He could feel his blood flow start slowing down. His head pounded from the lack of oxygen going throw his body. Kyle's body began to tense up til he finally couldn't take the aches, electrocution, and lack of energy any more. "Lien... Cike..." He finally said. He looked up at Harrigan and the pain surged down so that he could speak. "The only assassin to reach the rank of Lotus Hunter at the age of 13. To you it would be a common rank, but to our family it's one of the most respected and renowned ranks you can get. You could have people who followed that title to seek out your targets, but after losing a dear friend, I swore I would never do that again." Kyle put his head down on the ground and laid it on its side. He gasped for air as he tried to roll over on his back. He gave a look of lost hope. He was totally caught. However if asked about what he was doing in Fiore, Kyle would need more than just a few pokes and prods to get that information out. "So this is why Lucrecia said your code name was The Torturer." He gave a smirk. "Let me go. A person of my disposition and merriment doesn't belong here."

Magic | Character
    Themes:
    Cecile
    Cecile

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cecile 18th March 2014, 2:18 pm

With yet another snap of his finger Harrigan would release the tight grip of the ropes, releasing Kyle of the pressure of his demeaning position. All while he looked down upon the man with a serious face.
    'I must say you withstand my attacks better then most of the unfortunate souls that have met their end to it. You impressed me yet again mister Cike'

Even though Harrigan had a serious face he enjoyed the fact that he actually managed to gain the information he wanted to hear. But at this point he knew it was better to conceal it, after all a man that was broken down would react better to a sudden change of attitude instead of more torture.
    'So this friend... is that the reason why your here? Is the cause of your current situation, your sole purpose of hunting down the forsaken butterfly?'

At this point Harrigan did not need any specific details about the man's past or the entire story he was hear. He just needed to know that losing 'that friend' was a indirect or even a direct cause to Kyle current situation. If so then Harrigan had all he need to gain this man's trust some point. Ar at least put the man on a similar goal as him.
    Kyle Vay
    Kyle Vay

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kyle Vay 18th March 2014, 2:36 pm

Kyle sighed as he stood up once again. He rubbed his wrists. There were rope marks on his wrists. Now normally Kyle would be the cause of these to a woman who asked for this type of treatment. Then Harrigan asked the question. If Meiling's death was caused by Kyll. Kyle clenched his jaw as he remembered what had happened. "No..." Kyle said grimly. "One of my target's husband came after her. I was the one who caused her death in the end because of all the shock I brought her when I broke her out of an encasement of ice. William Marce'el only left me holding Meiling's body because I did the same to him." His eyes opened as he revealed that he spoke of the truth. "There's no bringing her back. I was too rash." He sighed.

Kyle figured he may have the upper hand here if Harrigan wanted the information on Kyll he had that bad. "Tell you what, I'll tell you why I'm here for Kyll, the Forsaken Butterfly. However, you have to give me your pink haired neice's, Aedre's, hand in marriage. What do you say?"

Magic | Character
    Themes:
    Cecile
    Cecile

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cecile 18th March 2014, 2:52 pm

'Marriage? Marriage?!!' shouted Harrigan out loud while he bursted out in laughter. Just hearing the words marriage and his niece in one sentence was amusing, but saying that someone wanted her hand in marriage was even more strange.
    'Boy, I can't give you my niece's hand in marriage. For it is not mine to give, nor am I planning on it. If you didn't realized it yet Aedre is a rather cold and calculated girl most of the time. Someone who definitely wouldn't appreciate the thought that I would giver her away for just some mere information.'

During his speech Harrigan would walk back to behind his desk, where he would once again sit down and pull the chair towards the desk with the same screeching sounds as when he was pushing it backwards. There he would stare at Lien with a serious stare again.
    'If you want her Lien, I suggest you try to ask her yourself. However I can tell you one thing, the way you are now. Your power level.. is not nearly strong enough for her to even consider you as an equal. So if you truly want her, become what you once was. The true potential that is locked inside you, the one you casted away only because you lost someone...'
    Kyle Vay
    Kyle Vay

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kyle Vay 18th March 2014, 3:01 pm

Kyle had a feeling that this conversation wasn't over. The thought of going through that pain was a little more than what he though. "I've accepted Meiling's death. The only one I blame is myself for being so rash as my Master Dewei pointed out to me. I was left with two choices when she was in my arms. Accept her fate, as we all are taught to accept that the sands of our life never shift or save her, knowing that she would die by my hand later on." Kyle hated being in this grim mood especially when he gave out one of the main reasons that he killed people on assignment.

"Tch... Fine.. Aedre was only meant as a joke anyway. Pestering her has been the brighter parts of my day since I joined this forsaken guild."[/color] He sighed and put his hands in his pockets and kicked at some of the dust on the ground. "I have come to a simple realization that I'm stuck here and there's nothing I can do about it. So I will give you the information anyway. Only because you are a bit of a smart ass as well... and I hate being tied up." Kyle smirked. "My only request is that you keep calling me by my alias. There are those in Fiore who have heard my name before and will be after my blood."

[color=yellow]Kyle put a hand on the floor and the sand swirled up as he made a small figurine of Kyll. Though it was while she still wore her mentor's glasses. It was the only picture he had of her. "Your ex wife, Kyll of the Wei Clan, escaped death's clutches a total of two times. Her first bout with death was around her second year of marriage. She started to show signs of blood loss just by the mere sight of you. Just by the touch of you she would lose so much blood. I believe that would be a blur for you since you're so intent on keeping her around. Yet she left right? Her second escape from death was when she was in these woods. Her body was in chaos. She was to burn alive from the inside out. Yet... She escaped that. That was when her thread in our temple disappeared. It stayed masked... until now. I'm here to cut that string to make sure that it doesn't cause chaos and to end her suffering, because all that will come of cheating death is the realization that you're still meant to die." The sand collided and Kyle looked at Harrigan. "I really don't want to go through that pain again. So you have my reasoning."

Magic | Character
    Themes:
    Cecile
    Cecile

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cecile 18th March 2014, 3:32 pm

Harrigan watch the display of sand figurines while Lien spoke of his past and the reason for his assignment. All while the play that was performed before him brought up some unpleasant memories of his past. Of Kyll and his life with her.

'I don't care if she doesn't deserve to live, or that she escaped fate doing so.... I want her to suffer. I want her friends to suffer and anyone she holds dear. I want her to watch in agony while they desert her, when they that she is nothing more then an abomination. And when she is laying before me with her eyes filled with despair, with no more hopes she will beg for the darkness...'
    Harrigan stopped speaking, and stared at Lien only so that the remembered when he first met him the young man.

'You said before that you would take her life no matter what, that she is your kill. Let me make you a deal Lien, you can kill her. Her life is your to take, I don't care how you do it, just that one day you will do it. But before that you will let me have my way with her, because just like you I have something that needs to be done. Something that I can't have others to take away from me. So if you help me achieve this then I will do everything in my power to make your assignment a success. So that you can return to your homeland and tell your family you did them proud.
    I can make it so that you can returned unharmed, freed from the shackles that bind you to Savage Skull. How does that sound Kyle Vay...'
    Kyle Vay
    Kyle Vay

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kyle Vay 18th March 2014, 4:14 pm

Kyle grinned when Harrigan handed out the proposition. "If things change, you may have that position back. Even though we are trained that the sands are never to be shifted. They do from time to time." Kyle looked at Harrigan and nodded. "Like I said when you first came here, the food is grand and the women here are wonderful. Therefore. I think your route would be easiest and I could enjoy the country of Fiore to its fullest." Kyle sighed and looked at Harrigan. "Plus I really don't want to go through that torture again."

Magic | Character
    Themes:
    Cecile
    Cecile

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Cecile 18th March 2014, 4:33 pm

With an conceited smile on his face Harrigan rested both his arms on his desk, he said nothing to Lien as an acknowledgement. It was not needed, that smug face of the guild master was more then enough. It pretty much said 'excellent'.

However before Lien could take his leave Harrigan would stop him in tracks. 'Before you go, I have something for you.'
    Harrigan would lean a bit back so that he could open a drawer in side his desk, from out of it he'd pulled out several files, packed together inside map. Putting it in front of himself, he gently pushed it forwards to the other end of the mahogany desk. Hinting that Lien need to open it.
    'This is your next assignment... however this is not a contract kill or anything of the sorts. See it as a small token of my appreciation... the person in this file might have some information or our mutual goal. I need you to retrieve that information, but be careful the reason that this man is not a target is because he is far to dangerous to be just killed. And if the rumors are true... then right now he is far more dangerous then he ever was before.'

If Lien would take the case file, and open it he would catch a glimpse of the man that supposed to have this information. He would scan through the text, explaining some of the man's past deeds and the terrifying power that resided within him. And when Lien reached the bottom of the page he'd see a picture of dark hooded man. Someone who's face was hidden behind a veil of darkness.
    Kyle Vay
    Kyle Vay

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kyle Vay 20th March 2014, 8:59 am

Kyle looked at the file and opened it up to find out that he would be dealing with a very powerful mage. He looked closer and read there. To Harrigan it would look like Kyle was holding the file up to his face and not reading it. However, Kyle saw everything he needed to know. The thin eyed mage put the file down and walked out. "I'm changing into my clothes and I'll leave as soon as I'm done. I don't need to come to this man dressed up in one of your suits as one of your goonies." Kyle walked out and slammed the doors shut.

[Exit]

Magic | Character
    Themes:

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 5:52 am