Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Subsiding Wrath

DelvicGrimoire

X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Viktor's Descent
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Subsiding Wrath Empty Subsiding Wrath

Post by DelvicGrimoire 1st February 2014, 8:39 pm

Delvic looked around wildly as he stepped from the train, the bustling port city of Hargeon excited him. He quickly dashed to the nearest store window and gaped wide eyed at the contents. Small trinkets of gleaming metal seemed just perfect to lighten his purse. He stopped however with the recollection of the job at hand and he trooped back over to the station to wait for his accomplice he had sent off a request for someone with good taste in his endeavor. A Fairytail mage had responded, and met him for the trip. Del looked around again, trying to pin point the young lady in question, hoping that after the mistake that had happened on the train they would even be able to find one another again. “Darn that conductor, my cabin was empty anyway, why did she have to move.” Del looked at the ground still a little grumpy and waited. Resembling a child throwing a temper tantrum.
    Raina
    Raina

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Mythic Princess
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 2
    Mentor : King Relios Reginald Scylar, Queen Ryos Rose Scylar
    Experience : 200

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Mystic Magic
    Second Skill: Twilight Miracle
    Third Skill:

Subsiding Wrath Empty Re: Subsiding Wrath

Post by Raina 2nd February 2014, 10:11 am

Hargeon. The port town most wizards come to when on a mission. Thanks to the stupid train's mistake, the girl now had to walk here. Her foul mood and elemental magic entwined and caused the sky to cloud up and rain. Droplets fell from the heavens and soaked everything. Everything except for the girl.

Raina, the once known Princess of Fairy Tail, was here supposed to meet another mage and complete a job with him. Why the guild wanted her to take part in this mission is beyond her, but she will do what Ebony asked her. "Where is this mage?" The water continued to pelt the ground soaking everything. People ran inside for cover and just stared in awe at the girl as she walked towards the meeting spot.

SHe noticed a young looking boy at the station just waiting in the rain. She walked up to him and said "Are you the wizard I am supposed to be working with?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Subsiding Wrath 1_by_g10

Subsiding Wrath Rainas10
    DelvicGrimoire

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by DelvicGrimoire 2nd February 2014, 10:31 am

Delvic looked up sopping wet, and nodded with a sniffle. "I'm Del, and that means that you are Rain-chan, right?" His big eyes looked so different from when he had started this looking all angry now he just looked small and wet. He sniffed again before sneezing, but turning he reached out for Raina’s hand and said in a small voice “I’m sorry about that conductor, I’ll pay for a place for us to stay for the few days we’ll be here.” His voice spoke of apology, and sadness. As he stepped lightly away his shoes squished telling of how long he had stood in that rain. Waiting.
    Delvic looked up at Raina, and asked “So where would you like to stay?” in a small voice. He was willing to go anywhere since she had had to come so far all on his account. He felt simply horrible so he waited for her reply.
    Raina
    Raina

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raina 3rd February 2014, 8:28 am

The mage was so young or at least appeared young. She didn't want to sound rude to him but also she wanted to get back to Magnolia as soon as possible. She flipped her hair out of her face and scanned the area real quick, looking for the shop their job was at. It has been a while since she has been in Hargeon so she took a minute to soak up some sun. The fresh sea breeze felt nice on her skin.

"Not to sound pushy, but I would like to just do the job. My guild needs me back as soon as they can. They worry if I'm gone too long." She started to stretch just in case they ran into trouble on this mission. It sounded pretty straightforward but yet she always seems to run into some kind of trouble, not that she can't handle it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Subsiding Wrath 1_by_g10

Subsiding Wrath Rainas10
    DelvicGrimoire

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by DelvicGrimoire 3rd February 2014, 9:27 am

Her curt reply, cut Del short, but he turned and smiled sadly. "Okay," he said with a sad disheartened sigh, "if we are in a major hurry, which store would you suggest for the jewel, we need something special, for an anniversary." He looked up at her and noted her non-revealing features. She seemed happy, but obviously didn't want to be there. Del slugged down the streets and peered into windows as they walked towards their destination.
    Delvic spied as they walked a small ally stall with an old sign reading "Phantom Stonecutter" with an ancient looking man slowly carving away at a small thumb sized stone. Del smiled at the old man who in turn revealed his empty gums and like a set of surviving soldiers his three remaining teeth.
    He turned away to look at Raina, and lost sight of the stand, he thought to himself that he would have to go visit that stall once Raina had gone.
    Raina
    Raina

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raina 3rd February 2014, 10:45 pm

She knew she hurt the feelings of the other mage and she wasn't intending to, but her mind was on her guild mates and trying to relieve their stress. The flyer proved handy as it pointed to the client's home. She motioned for the younger mage to follow her and started towards the house. She made a mental note of apologizing to the man later. Her fear of people had came back strong once she returned from Mystia, and was causing issues with her companions. She continued towards the house with her feelings hurt a little. It wasn't her fault that she's having this issues. It was her sisters. "Damnit Aria.." She said to herself.

The client's house was huge and luxurious, almost like the Palace where Raina was raised. The client was nervous about his wife's "wraith" and quickly explained his situation and sent them on their way. "So... where should we look first?" She asked Del.

Subsiding Wrath 1_by_g10

Subsiding Wrath Rainas10
    DelvicGrimoire

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by DelvicGrimoire 3rd February 2014, 11:18 pm

Del looked at Raina in a little bit embarrassed, “that’s the reason I didn’t come myself,” he flushed, “I have no clue about jewelry.” He looked up to her, hopeful, and thought about the client he had seemed so small and frail in the request, but had then come out a giant. Del thought then about what kind of lady it would take to cause such a man to “fear” he and his mind wandered to a colossal monster with flowing curls, and he laughed.

He didn’t really think about the job much as they walked, but he kept looking around for that strange little store that he had noted earlier. Not being able to find it he frowned and continued walking until Raina finally stopped and Del bumped right into her and fell to the ground, he blushed again and began to apologize profusely. “I’m sorry Rain-chan I wasn’t looking where I was going.”
    Raina
    Raina

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raina 10th February 2014, 1:31 pm

The wind blew through the streets causing the girl to stop due to her hair blocking her view. As she did her teammate, Delvic, crashed into her and landed on his butt. She stumbled but was able to catch her balance. She turned around and offered her hand to her teammate. "You ok? Sorry my hair blew in my face and I couldn't see." She smiled one of her angelic smiles that she had long forgotten she had. A smile that could light up a whole city shrouded in darkness. A smile once thought lost due to evils of her past.

As she helped the boy up she thought of something. "Hey why don't we just start at the first store we see and get the best jewel there and continue till we hit them all? Thats what he wanted right?" She continued to smile at the boy, quite happy with her idea of where to begin.

Subsiding Wrath 1_by_g10

Subsiding Wrath Rainas10
    DelvicGrimoire

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by DelvicGrimoire 10th February 2014, 4:33 pm

Delvic smiled back at Raina, now looking more like a child than ever before. “Come on then let’s go look at sparkles, but remember only buy the most expensive and exquisite one we see, okay?” He grabbed her hand and ran to the nearest store blowing in the front door like a hurricane. “Oooh, what about that one?” Delvic asked eyeing a particularly large emerald uncut and with a spot light sitting upon its gleaming surface. “Or that one?” He said again turning his attention to a starburst cut heart shaped ruby, sitting unset upon a pillow of red velvet. He kept glancing around in awe of the beautiful things that he saw. Del froze then, “Does she want something fancy, or something meaning full?” He asked, “Raina-chan if someone you loved was giving you something would you want a show of money or of emotion?” He now gazed unsure at the giant stones and turned to her looking distraught.
    Raina
    Raina

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Raina 20th February 2014, 12:09 am

The younger mage grabbed her hand firmly and led her into the first store they came across. His strength was crazy for someone so small and young. The shop was a pure white color with the sparkling gemstones gleaming from the florescent lights that hung from the ceiling. Rubies, Sapphires, Diamonds, Emeralds. Many gems laid across the red velvet cloth in the glass cases. Many women were in the shop with their eyes sparkling almost as brightly as the gems they were hungry for. Such desire from the humans over cut stone and minerals. Was this really what made women happy?

Raina looked down a little and placed her hand on Rosary. Sure, it was pretty, with it's white marble shape and the stunning ruby inlaid inside of it, but that is not why she wears it.

Realm of Myths, 15 years ago
    A young Raina ran through the halls of the her castle crying, letting the tears fall to the marble stone below as she moved. As she continued down the hall she burst into her mother's room and cried out, "Momma!"
    The woman with long, flowing, pink, hair identical to her own, stood up quickly and turned around, reaching for her daughter. In one quick swoop she lifted her daughter and held her close. "Oh my little raindrop, what's wrong?"
    The young girl rubbed her eyes and said, "Aria was teasing me again!" Her mother held her close and she could feel her warmth and love. She grabbed the rosary off her neck and put it on her daughter's.
    "Here you go Raindrop, this will give all the confidence you need. Now run along and go play."

Raina's face became flustered with a red blush as a single tear rolled down her face. How could a single mission make her feel so much?

Subsiding Wrath 1_by_g10

Subsiding Wrath Rainas10

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 3:34 am