Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

[Job] Wrath Like No Other

Kitty Pryde
    Kitty Pryde

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Wanderer/ Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: The Turn, Hell's Spawn
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

[Job] Wrath Like No Other Empty [Job] Wrath Like No Other

Post by Kitty Pryde 1st December 2014, 2:07 pm

Job: A Wrath Like No Other!
    Player Requirements:Up to three people are allowed. 15 post minimum. At least 150 words per post. Everyone must choose one type of jewelry.
    Job Requirements: Must bring a female or a homosexual male. Travel to the Reniro Isle Jewelry Shop in Hargeon and purchase the best looking jewel there. or Travel to the Aliasion Parlor in Era and purchase the best looking jewel there. After buying the gem, go to another store and have it set with the following inscription: "To my beautiful wife, for our amazing twenty five years".
    Side note: The gem can be turned into any kind of jewelry. Ex: Rings, necklaces, ect, ect. Must be delivered a day later, left in a dark black box on the balcony of the Spiff house' master bedroom.
    Job Location: Era or Hargeon Town
    Job Description:
    "Oh no. Oh my. Oh, h-hello there! My name is Anthony Spiff! If your reading this, then you must have seen my job poster! Oh, goodie! Please, powerful mages, I need your help! My wife's and my's anniversary is right around the corner and I..well..forgot. It's our 25th anniversary! I know she's already gotten me something, and I made the mistake of telling her that I got her one as well! BUT I HAVEN'T! Oh, please help me!!
    My wife absolutely adores jewelry. I believe she has over a half-ton of jewelry in her boxes! That being said, I need you to go to a high-end jewelry store in Era or a exotic jewelry store in Hargeon and buy the most exquisite jewel there. Price is no number. Just use the card enclosed in this message to buy it.
    Oh, please don't let me down! My poor wife will be heartbroken if she finds out I lied to her... And then she'll show her wrath!!
    Enemies:
    None
    Rewards:
    Upon delivering the ring to Mr. Spiff, need to go to the door and ring the doorbell. A butler will open the door and ask you how he may help you. You will have to say the secret code, "The present has landed". The butler will then give you a knowing smile and usher you inside. You will then be brought up to Mr. Spiff himself. You'd either be surprised or confused as you see that the man is nothing like he seems in the job poster. The towering man with battle scars on his face and arms will greet you with hearty laughter and a clasp on your shoulder. He will then commend you on your choice of jewelry then hand you a ring and and thank you once more for your help.

This ring..
    Spoiler:

Is also known as the Protector Ring. When the user is in direct, life-ending danger, their ring will shine brightly and emit a protective blue bubble around the wearer. This bubble only lasts for one post, and is able to withstand a C-Rank attack. The ring is only usable for one thread, and if the wearer is killed, the ring will fly off of their finger and claim the victor as it's new owner.

Each mage will also receive 1,000 jewels.
    [/quote]
    Kitty Pryde
    Kitty Pryde

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

[Job] Wrath Like No Other Empty Re: [Job] Wrath Like No Other

Post by Kitty Pryde 1st December 2014, 3:24 pm

A thin, red haired woman walked casually through the streets admiring the peaceful town of Hargeon. To think that an extremely expensive jewelry store was located in such a town was incredible. The woman wandered around for a bit before resuming her search for the famous Reniro Isle Jewelry Shop. She glanced down at the letter she had received for what would be the third time that day. "This shall be easy. " Elizabeth muttered to herself with a smile. " Jewelry is my fortè." Soon, after much walking, the jewelry store appeared into view. The place, to her great disappointment, was not at all like she had expected. The exterior was quite simple and plain making her wonder if it really was all it was said to be. Elizabeth made her way to the shop and sat on the benches located in front of the store in wait for Daemon Spade. She licked her lips. Elizabeth had asked him to meet her that day in hopes he had information on the Pryde's. She turned her mind towards the matters had hand. Hopefully he had news, if not then at least he could help her with the job she was on.
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Guild : Suripingu Mori

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Lunar
    Second Magic: Imperal Demon
    Third Magic:

Post by Daemon Spade 2nd December 2014, 2:04 pm

It was a crisp and chilly fall day the temp was around 32 degrees with a few inches of fresh powder snow. Unlike Normal humans Daemon's body temperature was higher then most people could handle due to his fur. Daemon was wearing a thin black t-shirt with a silver wolf on the front and several silver claw marks going down the back, he also had on black jeans with black boots . Daemon was sitting calmly on a bench across the street from the Reniro Isle Jewelry Shop. Having a spy network the world over made it easy to memorize a city. Daemon had already been waiting for around two hours but it was a nice day so he didn't really mind the long wait. Daemon current role was to help Miss kitty with a job, unbeknownst to or young friend he began to lick his lips at the memory of how he and Miss Kitty had met. Daemon was able to acquire a few leads on the Prydes  but they were rather elusive. Turning back to the matter at hand Daemon was helping Miss Kitty deliver a small present to a mans wife. While jewelry was not his forte he had a feeling Kitty would easily save him the trouble. Daemon looked up as his nostrils picked up Kitty's scent, he smiled as he stood up and walked over to her quietly and whispered in a deep husky voice. Hello Miss Kitty are you ready to have some fun ." He licked his lips  before chuckling darkly . Daemon snickered as he looked at her blushing face with a charismatic smile.  Daemon walked into the store and looked around, all of the cases and shelves were well lit and the entire room was practically shining from the sheer amount of gems.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[Job] Wrath Like No Other 52dd7fbb-1401-4e27-ac12-76ac0e3ff649_zps83e93be7

[Job] Wrath Like No Other Coolt110

Battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv08zFNjTtw

End of the world Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S-UpM7dbcg
    Kitty Pryde
    Kitty Pryde

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Kitty Pryde 2nd December 2014, 3:29 pm

As she was walking towards the benches, the lycan stood up from one of then and walked towards her. Upon reaching her, he leaned in and whispered huskily to her, Hello Miss Kitty are you ready to have some fun?"" Kitty closed her eyes and inhaled deeply, taking in his scent, as a tingling sensation swept her. She opened her eyes to see him licking his lips and chuckling darkly in memory of the bar. Kitty's face involuntarily turned rosy red causing him to snicker as he looked upon her blushing face with a charismatic smile. She narrowed her eyes before lighting up in mischief. "Why, mister spade." she smirked nearing him. "If you insist." she continued, leaning in thus leaving their lips mere centimeters apart. She chuckled, withdrawing herself from him and gesturing towards the shop. "Shall we get going?" They both entered the shop shortly after. Elizabeth's eyes widened at the numerous amount of gems. Rubies, sapphires, emeralds... They all sparkled in splendor and expense. "Feel free to take anything. " she said waving the credit card the client had given her. "Just make sure to get one for the client." With that she wandered around looking around for some thing to get the client's wife and a bonus for herself. The client wouldn't miss a few thousands, would he?
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Daemon Spade 2nd December 2014, 4:50 pm

Daemon smirked as Kitty waved the credit card in front of her she had acquired from the client. Just make sure to get one for the cilent. He nodded calmly as he walked around the cases before heading for a case with several rather stunning pendants. Damon smirked at several of the rather simple designs of the charms. Heck If Daemon had access to a proper forge he could probably craft something similar for a much cheaper price, but that was a plan for another life. Daemon's eyes was caught on a pendant with a topaz on the front and amethyst on the back with the sides edged with both Angelic and demonic wings. Daemon smirked and took the pendant out of the case and looked at it. He then looked over to Kitty with a small smile before walking over and carefully placed the pendant around her neck and gently fastened the clasp. I think this little number suits you rather nicely " He said softly to her softly before discreetly sneaking off to pay for the pendant with the client's card he had just so happened to swipe from her hand. A few mins later Daemon walked back over to Kitty and smiled before handing her a receipt. I don't think It'll be too hard to find the client's wife's present with such a lovely assortment of gems. Also I'm sorry about borrowing this He said as he handed back the card. My parents taught me quite a few tricks before they died it also includes.... thievery." He said the last part with a playful smirk as he started to look at the other rings and necklaces round the store.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kitty Pryde
    Kitty Pryde

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Kitty Pryde 2nd December 2014, 6:09 pm

Elizabeth wandered the store in search for a valuable piece for her and the client. With so many to choose from, it would take a while unless she bought them all. Yet even she wasn't that careless. Suddenly, she felt her hair being drawn to the side and something being place around her neck. She looked down to see a beautifully crafted pendant decorating her throat. No sooner the fast been clasped when Daemon leaned in and whispered softly to her, "I think this little number suits you rather nicely " Just as fast as he had arrived, he disappeared that way as well leaving her breathless. A... gift? That couldn't be right... She turned around only to see the lycan paying to the pendant she now wore. She glanced down at the pendant and touched it lightly, admiring it. Elizabeth glanced up to see Daemon walking back towards her. With a smile, he handed her the receipt which she put onto her pocket without so much as a glance. She opened her mouth to speak when he spoke.  "I don't think it'll be too hard to find the client's wife's present with such a lovely assortment of gems. Also I'm sorry about borrowing this." He trailed off, handing her the credit card he had swiped. Elizabeth nodded. "My parents taught me quite a few tricks before they died it also includes.... thievery." He continued with a playful smirk. Elizabeth smiled as she took the card back. "Nonetheless... Thank you..." She said earnestly in a hushed whisper. She then smiled. "Theivery... " she mused. " Have you familiarized yourself in the art of cons? It is not much different. " Cons were her specialty. It was thievery but in a much grander scale. If he had an interest, then perhaps he could join her. They may have met just a few days prior but he interested her. Perhaps even more than she should allow.
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Daemon Spade 2nd December 2014, 8:29 pm

Daemon smirked as he nodded silently to answer her question. I've learned a few tricks of the trade in the past but it's been a few years since I've really attempted to fleece some poor fool out of their inventory " He said silently making sure the owner of the store was completely oblivious to their conversation. In truth whenever Daemon got the itch to steal from someone he would simply sneak through the shadows and knock a person out and take what he needs. Daemon looked at Kitty and smiled . "What would such an innocent looking maiden as yourself have in mind? " He said with another smirk before licking his lips and slowly closing his eyes. As Daemn reopened his eyes his golden sunset eyes shifted to a rich dark crimson. As Daemon took a breath then slowly exhaled  the shadows in the surrounding area began to shift and distort as they slowly faded away from their natural positions and formed behind him in the form of his own shadow yet deeper in appearance it as if he his standing on a high building right under the sun .

Kitty Pryde
    Kitty Pryde

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Kitty Pryde 8th December 2014, 1:21 pm

The lycan smirked as he nodded silently to answer her question. "I've learned a few tricks of the trade in the past but it's been a few years since I've really attempted to fleece some poor fool out of their inventory." He said quietly.  He looked at her and smiled . "What would such an innocent looking maiden as yourself have in mind?" He said with another smirk before licking his lips and slowly closing his eyes. "Mister Spade, you forget. I am anything, but innocent. " She scanned around the place for security and such. There was none but fake cameras. Perfect. She'd come again tomorrow for a thorough check. And perhaps, they could both pull a heist in the days to come. Elizabeth looked at the lycan just as he reopened his eyes. His once golden sunset eyes were now changed to a rich dark crimson. What in Fiore was he doing? The wolf slowly intook the shadows in the surrounding area. Shadows began to shift and distort as they slowly faded away from their natural positions and formed behind him in the shape of his own shadow. Elizabeth's eyes widened in alarm. As much as she would enjoy stealing the jewelry and wrecking the place as much the next person, this act was reckless and could potentially backfire. "Mister Spade. Now is not the time for this..." Her eyes darted around the store. Much to her great relief, the owner was fully and peacefully immersed in his book oblivious to the occurrences happening in his store at the very moment. She looked at the lycan, her redwood colored eyes boring unamusedly into his. "We don't want the Knights barging through our doors. No, things like this need patience and careful planning." With that, she walked off towards the counters full of gems for careful inspection. They still needed to get the client something before the inscription store closed for the night.
    Daemon Spade
    Daemon Spade

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Daemon Spade 9th December 2014, 10:37 pm

Daemon pouted a little before nodding and following her. Kitty was right he was acting too hastily again. His hasty actions actually lead the last few attempts of such a ruse to force Daemon to take more drastic measures. Daemon looked at her unamused stare and frowned again. I am sorry Milady I won't move until you give the order.  While Daemon could have easily taken every gem in the store without much issue but he felt it would be better to take it easy and wait for Kitty's signal.  Daemon walked over to the store clerk and asked him to he happened to have any pieces of Jewelry that would go with Kitty's new pendant. The clerk looked up from his book when Daemon started talking to him  and let out a sigh it was obvious to our lycan friend that the person in front of him wanted nothing to do with him besides helping him get in and out of the store, It was rather ironic for someone like that to work in a jewelry store. The clerk nodded and headed into the back  to start looking through the back inventory. Daemon watched him walk through the back door he turned his head to Kitty with a playful smile as he calmly put tiny fragments of his shadow under most of the gems in front of him looking at them with a subtle interest as the clerk comes back with a few topaz and Amethyst mixed pieces of jewelry.

Kitty Pryde
    Kitty Pryde

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Kitty Pryde 10th December 2014, 9:37 pm

Elizabeth sighed. Perhaps she should not have mentioned the cons and heists. Such events needed planning and coordination. They were rarely, if ever, done in a single day let alone in the timespan of a few minutes. They would have had to disguise their features to appear unrecognizable and trace free. As they were now, anyone would be able to describe them perfectly. She shook her head at Daemon, mouthing the words 'too dangerous.' She walked towards the clerk without giving the lycan another glance. There had to be a special collection somewhere. "Hello," she said addressing the clerk. Once she had caught his attention, she continued. "I am looking for gems. Special gems. They are for my client. " The clerk looked at her suspiciously. " How much yee have?" He said leaning in against the glass counter. "Does price really matter? " she said amusedly. Elizabeth placed the client's credit card in front of the clerk. The client asked for the best, he would recieve the best. " Now what do you have?" The clerk's eyes lit up. He briskly left and exited towards the back. He came out carrying a black case. The owner then took out a key and opened it. He lay the case on the counter so she could see inside. Elizabeth's eyes were immediately caught by two particular pieces. One a necklace and the other a ring. "I will take these two." The clerk nodded and bagged them for her. "Anything else suit yer fancy, ma'am?" Elizabeth nodded. "My companion needs to pick something out. After that, we shall be ready to go." The clerk nodded and turned his attention towards Daemon. "Yee need anymore help, lad?" The client asked. He was getting a tas annoyed and restless. It was something she could not blame him for.

[Job] Wrath Like No Other Shadow_bat

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:32 am