Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Wrath Like No Other!

Admin
    Admin

Lineage : Admin
    Guild : Staff
    Cosmic Coins : 100
    Dungeon Tokens : 100
    Mentor : Seijin
    Experience : 100,000,000

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Admin Magic
    Second Magic: Mod Magic
    Third Magic:

A Wrath Like No Other! Empty A Wrath Like No Other!

Post by Admin 24th February 2013, 12:11 pm

Job: A Wrath Like No Other!
    Player Requirements: Up to three people are allowed. 500 words solo or 1,000 words for a group. Everyone must choose one type of jewelry.
    Job Requirements: Must bring a female or a homosexual male. Travel to the Reniro Isle Jewelry Shop in Hargeon and purchase the best looking jewel there. or Travel to the Aliasion Parlor in Era and purchase the best looking jewel there. After buying the gem, go to another store and have it set with the following inscription: "To my beautiful wife, for our amazing twenty five years".
    Side note: The gem can be turned into any kind of jewelry. Ex: Rings, necklaces, ect, ect. Must be delivered a day later, left in a dark black box on the balcony of the Spiff house' master bedroom.
    Job Location: Era or Hargeon Town
    Job Description:
    "Oh no. Oh my. Oh, h-hello there! My name is Anthony Spiff! If your reading this, then you must have seen my job poster! Oh, goodie! Please, powerful mages, I need your help! My wife's and my's anniversary is right around the corner and I... well... I forgot. It's our 25th anniversary! I know she's already gotten me something, and I made the mistake of telling her that I got her one as well! BUT I HAVEN'T! Oh, please help me!!
    My wife absolutely adores jewelry. I believe she has over a half-ton of jewelry in her boxes! That being said, I need you to go to a high-end jewelry store in Era or a exotic jewelry store in Hargeon and buy the most exquisite jewel there. Price is no number. Just use the card enclosed in this message to buy it.
    Oh, please don't let me down! My poor wife will be heartbroken if she finds out I lied to her... And then she'll show her wrath!!
    Enemies:
    None
    Rewards:
    Upon delivering the ring to Mr. Spiff, need to go to the door and ring the doorbell. A butler will open the door and ask you how he may help you. You will have to say the secret code, "The present has landed". The butler will then give you a knowing smile and usher you inside. You will then be brought up to Mr. Spiff himself. You'd either be surprised or confused as you see that the man is nothing like he seems in the job poster. The towering man with battle scars on his face and arms will greet you with hearty laughter and a clasp on your shoulder. He will then commend you on your choice of jewelry then hand you a ring and and thank you once more for your help.

This ring...
    Spoiler:

Is also known as the Protector Ring. If you desire you can create a weak item in however, then you do not get the Jewel Reward.

Each mage will also receive 5,000 Jewels and D-Rank EXP.

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 5:13 am