Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Cat & Mouse

Cards
    Cards

Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Link
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Cat & Mouse - Page 2 Empty Re: Cat & Mouse

Post by Cards 12th February 2014, 1:59 pm

Khalisha would have smiled at Julia's excitement, enjoying the little one's enthusiasm about flying on a dragon. She supposed that it would, in fact, be very fun to do. Careful not to drop the hind, she playfully lurched mid-air a couple of times, just to give Julia a bit of a scare (or simply excite her even more). Then, however, she saw Shuhei and heard the little girl's words again. This time, her words were more worried than joyful, though. "Oh... That's a good point.. Maybe we shouldn't show up?" She asked, not actually thinking for a moment to stop. "He might be mad... But I don't think so... Maybe just a little disappointed. Or a lot..."

On the ground, Khalisha set the hind down on Julia's snow cloud and re-formed back into her normal self, blushing vibrantly and looking at Shuhei. "Sorry master... It was actually my fault. Julia did amazingly, I swear. You should have seen her!" Khalisha said, hoping that, if Shuhei had been about to fail the two of them, he would at least consider letting Julia pass. Without saying anything else, though, she pulled out her 'fly' card and activated it, allowing her to soar up into the air and land on the Queen Hera for real this time. Before flying up, though she waited for what Shuhei's response would be.

Magic Pool at 40%

Rage on cooldown for 1 posts

Capture on cooldown for 3 posts

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Complete:

D-Rank: 0
    C-Rank: 2 (2 done as Cat and Mouse)
    B-Rank: 0
    A-Rank: 0
    S-Rank: 0

Total Exp: 150
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Oykai
    Experience : 500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Death Wish
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Cat & Mouse - Page 2 Empty Re: Cat & Mouse

Post by Mifune 14th February 2014, 7:25 am

The White Wizard waited patiently on the deck of the Queen Hera for the two young mages to return. He expected them to take at least three days in the forest, but to his surprise he saw them in the distance making a swift return. Shuhei's eyes widened with surprise, seeing Kalisha in her Dragon form. Something he would have never expected from a D-Rank mage. The cat dragon girl placed the hind which was identifiable only by the ropes binding it, on a floating snow cloud and landed on deck. Julia hopped off of Kalisha and leaped at Shuhei, hugging him tightly which caught him off guard somewhat. He laughed and patted her on the head. "Good job you two." He pondered for a moment about the Hermit they mentioned guarding the Hind... There was no such man in this forest, which worried the White Wizard. A certain Dark Guild came to Shuhei's mind, but he decided not to say anything to the two. "I'm sure you both did splendidly. You've returned the Hind to me unharmed, that's all I asked." Shuhei winked at the hind laying on deck and it returned his gesture with a nod. The bindings suddenly slacked and the Hind seemed to have blown away with a small breeze that passed by. "You both pass! Congratulations you're now C-rank mages."

OOC: Alright so as far as the story goes, it put me to sleep. Neither of you used any information I gave you to benefit the story, I don't know where you got the fact that it was winter... As far as I know there's no preset season for the forum. I may make use of the Hermits presence in this mission for future endeavors, but I was not too thrilled to see that you made a combat scenario out of what I gave you. That whole bit with the bird seemed to take far longer than what would have been necessary and in the end, none of what you did in the mission made any difference in the end. "Oh there it is." The hind just happened to be there... No clever way to track it or outsmart it... Boom, it's there I, caught it, lets go.

However, I do believe you've both displayed the proper level of RPing skill to justify me giving you C-Rank... Although for your next exam I would like to see a little more thought being put in to your story structure, I'll definitely be grading you both a lot harder for that exam. Congratulations on ranking up.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 3:09 pm