Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Unecpexted Mouse Hunt (casual chelvaric and sara)

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Position : None
    Guild : Baselisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Spirit Of Chelvaric Vhalru
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarok Phoenix
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Unecpexted Mouse Hunt (casual chelvaric and sara) Empty The Unecpexted Mouse Hunt (casual chelvaric and sara)

Post by Chelvaric 7th July 2013, 12:44 pm

Chelvaric was walking through the hallways of the savage skull base. He was just wandering through the building. Searching for something ot pass the time with. It was near midnight. He was the most active at some nights. Just because he’s half cat he slept more over day then at night. He slapped his neko bell on his neko collar around his neck as he looked at his clothes for a short moment. he only was wearing a t-shirt and some black pants. His feather armbands were floating in the small breeze of wind that always was present around Chelvaric for some reason. Maybe because he was so affiliated to the sky. His hair was a bit sluggish as hair peeked everywhere. His neko ears were turning around wildly as he was trying to pick up a sound. His tail swept through the air as he finally had picked something up.

“peep”, a mouse! He could hear it. it was close. He searched with his eyes as he put out all the torches. Darkness was the best way to hunt. He waited for a second and started to sense the breathings. He could feel some heavy breathing’s of the dark mages in the cellar. But he ignored those he started to feel more smaller breathings. At first he couldn’t find it but then it hit his radius. He opened his eyes and saw the mouse near a door of the guild. He started to sneak closer to the mouse. As silent as he could. He came closer to it with the second. The mouse was washing itself and wasn’t aware of the danger that was coming. Chelvaric sneaked against the wall as he was nearly there. When he was a yard away from the mouse he started to kneel trough his legs.

Chelvaric prepared for the jump the mouse had finally done and looked around and saw Chelvaric. They both looked in each other’s eyes. Waiting for the one to make the first move. It was a silent battle of epic proportions. None of the two were giving in. sweat dripped from the mouse while it was finally giving in. it turned around and was just about to run away when Chelvaric jumped towards it. he landed near it and before got it away he got the tail in its mouth. He threw the mouse up and catches it in his mouth. But he made a looping and crashed through the door of a guild mates room.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Unecpexted Mouse Hunt (casual chelvaric and sara) Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

It is a man’s heart which sets the world aflame..

magic bank /Character

The Unecpexted Mouse Hunt (casual chelvaric and sara) Beigecat
    Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 
    Lineage : Queen of Darkness
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Experience : 5214

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Unecpexted Mouse Hunt (casual chelvaric and sara) Empty Re: The Unecpexted Mouse Hunt (casual chelvaric and sara)

Post by Rekka Hecate 7th July 2013, 2:23 pm

Rekka sighed as it had been a long day meeting various men trying to whoo her over because of her family's estate. She always turned them down but once a month she was required to deal with such men and it really irritated her. Most of these men were ugly and unattractive in every way. Even the ones that were not had no magic she did not want to be with a common scum no that was not worthy of her bloodline. Her dark bloodline unknown to most people she always craved blood the taste so delicious to her lips but it was a curse. She always had issues with it growing up the problems it caused and the number of times she had to move because she drained someone of blood. Now however she could use her powers and not be punished her unique red and blue eye glowing lightly in the dim light as she removed her clothes just in time for a man to break through her door falling forward at her feet as she stared at him.

"I would politely ask you to not barge into a woman's room and when they are changing at that you pervert."

Her fox ears pointed up and her tail sticking out behind her as she angrily covered herself with a towel glaring at him. It was clear she was upset but she was not attacking him he was attractive so she did not mind to much that he saw her in her nude form. His blood also smelled really good as her fangs ached it was nearly that time of the month she had to consume blood. Her red and blue eyes staring down at him as even with her towel it was really clear she had a dynamite body her curve and breasts were quite amble.

"I find it rather... peasant like to be chasing a mouse around, very... gross to put one in your mouth."
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Unecpexted Mouse Hunt (casual chelvaric and sara) Empty Re: The Unecpexted Mouse Hunt (casual chelvaric and sara)

Post by Chelvaric 7th July 2013, 10:38 pm

As Chelvaric crashed through the door he could see a person standing in the room. He waited to look good till he stopped moving and was sitting on his knees looking up with a happy look in his eyes while he had the mouse in his mouth. And saw a girl standing who quickly had grabbed a towl and was now standing naked with only a towel to protect her upper body in front of him. She started to tell him something. But he was only paying attention as he swallowed the mouse in. He then looked at the girl again and didn’t really heard the thing to well and he actually didn’t really care.

“Pervert? Why am I being scolded as a pervert I was just hunting. And hey you look pretty good. I am Chelvaric , it’s nice to meet you .”, Chelvaric said as he stepped closer and put out his hand to give a hand shake. While he gave her a smile. Chelvaric wasn’t really aware of private space when he was on a hunt. He looked at her curves of her body and well it was pretty nice to see. For some reason he hadn’t see this person in the guild yet. She also had foxy ears and tail. And well that aroused chell even more.

“Peasant like hmm maybe. But a mouse tastes good you know. It has such sweet blood. And the thrill of the hunt is so good. I am sorry about your door I shall repair it tomorrow. And to apologize I will treat you on a dinner. ”, Chelvaric said as he bowed by the last sentence. He had to apologize or Fred would be angry. Plus she was rather cute so maybe he would end up tasting her blood who knows.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Unecpexted Mouse Hunt (casual chelvaric and sara) Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

magic bank /Character

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 8th July 2013, 8:16 am

He asked why he was a pervert as she simply sighed he was so uncivilized and reminded her of a damn cat. Still she listened further to the words of sweet blood was he like herself a blood drinker or was he simply like a cat. Either way she dropped her towel grabbing her panties and slipping them on before sliding on her bra smiling as she did not care if he saw he already had anyways. He smelled good as her fangs ached wanting her to drain him of his precious source of life her tongue sliding along her fangs as she smiled it was clear she had two rather large fangs.

"So you enjoy the taste of blood as well, personally I only find human blood to taste good, animals are not really my thing. You see once a month I have to feed or I get really shaky and weak until I feed on human blood. You could call it a curse or a blessing I gain power from it but at the cost of drinking and possibly killing another human being."

She smiled as she moved forward her tongue still sliding along her fangs he looked so tasty as she shook her head breathing in deeply to calm down. This was not the time to do this not while others could see her true side. He did offer her dinner however she would take him up on that offer maybe afterwards he would let her have some of his blood.

"I think I will accept the dinner for now I do not think you should be close to me it is very close to when I need to feed so I try to avoid being close to people when the public eye can see. Thanks to my door being removed I cannot do that obviously right now so I will accept your dinner and look for a meal afterwards."
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 8th July 2013, 10:25 am

Chelvaric looked at the girl a she let her towel fall and started to get dress. Well he would have turned his face normally but as it was the cat season was busy and he was pretty aroused in spirit for this kind of thing. He let his eyes run over her body while she was getting dressed. Okay this wasn’t nice to do but he was too interested to look away. And what he saw did please him. He would make it up later it seemed she was also interested in blood as she continued to talk about it. so she needed to feed on it. that was interesting. Maybe he should take her under his wing seeing the similar interests. He still wanted somebody to train and help out. But first this dinner.

She smiled as she accepted the dinner. It seemed she had to stay away from people. Well he was about to go have dinner on the roof so it’s not like there would be other people anyway. Everything was ready and he could leave Miu in his card so that they have a plate for this girl. He started to smile.

“Good to hear. Well my name is Chelvaric Vhulran. You should have heard about it. anyway if you could follow me to the roof I was just on my way to go eat there.”, he said as he gave a small bow. He gave her his arm as a gentleman would do and then walked to the roof. There was sure something she would like to eat that he had captured. Plus he had some blood wine in stash that should make her happy.

“so what does a lady as you do in savage skull I suppose you’re not here for the sightseeing.”, Chelvaric asked her while they walked to the top of the savage skull castle. The hallways were lit with fire but still dark. Only the mages near the girls room had made some complaints but on seeing Chelvaric’s face they quickly went back to their silent state.

magic bank /Character

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 10th July 2013, 9:11 am

Rekka finished changing as she listened to his words, he was a interesting fellow but he was offering her a meal how could she refuse. Her fangs ached for a good taste in blood plus she was actually hungry for real food as well maybe this could be the start of a fun relationship. As he offered her his arm she accepted following him to the roof his name seemed to be Chelvaric a very odd name but unique.

"My name is Rekka lawless as for why I do for the guild lets just call it information brokering, you see my magic is very unique and can learn things about people others could never figure out. Also it seems they shut up really quick with the complaints you must be really scary well to them anyways."

She laughed as her large fangs could be seen clear as day most of the weaker mages knew of Rekka's blood habits and avoided her around this time of the month not wanting to be drained of their blood. As they made it to the roof she smiled staring off into the distance her blue and red eye seemed to be glowing even brighter than usual.

"So what will be lunch today... well besides yourself of course nI cant wait to have a good taste."
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 10th July 2013, 3:19 pm

“hmm well for one I am a demon cat they do scare me for that as I am strong. The other reason is because I am team mate of Naraku. And I have to tell you she is somebody to be feared.” , he said as they were walking up the last couple of stairs. The night was dark and lightend up with stars and a full moon. The table was sitting on the middle of the roof with a white cloth over it. some candles and a kitchen next to it. the kitchen came from his ship that was docked next to the castle. It was a flying ship after all. He lighted the candles and started to bake his steak and some fries.

“well we gone eat stake. Red and bloody of course that how I like them. And I am sure you do to. Now I still have something for a good drink.”, Chelvaric said as he took out a wine bottle and two glasses. He poured the wine out in the two glasses and gave one to sara. The dark red blood wine was running trough his mouth delicious when he started to drink it. after he took a small taste he looked at sara and came a bit closer to her.

“this is a wine made from the best grapes and blood of a good friend. Its remarkable sweet for a red wine. So what information can you find about me while I loose myself in those pretty eyes of you. ”, chelvaric said while he looked deeply in her eyes. He was in the mood to play a bit.

magic bank /Character

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 11th July 2013, 8:23 am

So it seemed he is a demon cat that's rather unusual but it did make sense why they feared him as much as they did. She did not really know the woman he mentioned but that was fine as he pulled out the raw meat she simply sighed. She was not a big fan of animal blood and things that were dead their blood was not tasty to her at all live blood was the best.

"Well actually I eat my meat cooked to me the taste of blood from something dead is rather... disgusting...I only like blood of living things it has a certain taste and feel going down my throat and warmth. "

She looked at the meat but she had no interest in eating it as it was clear she wanted no mart of a not cooked food. As for the wine she would give it a try as he poured her a glass, she moved it to her lips taking a sip it was somewhat tasty but the taste of the dead blood made her almost cough it back up.

"I... yeah I cant stand this wine either sorry but dead blood to me is like drinking rotten milk not a good taste at all."

Her fangs ached she could not wait much longer as she moved her plate moving toward Chelvaric. Her eyes turning brighter as her fangs were exposed her tongue sliding along her fangs she wanted to enjoy his blood so badly now. Her hand running along his chest as she wanted to rip his shirt off in preparation for the feeding.

"I cant wait much longer that dead blood really made me want the live stuff now... remove your shirt it can be really messy to your clothing if you do not... I need to feed...now... I cant wait... and you need to learn vampire despise dead blood it is really gross to us."
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 11th July 2013, 9:52 am

Chelvaric looked at the girl when she didn’t really look to happy to eat the meat when he served it for her. Well she did say she didn’t like animal blood. Chelvaric shrugged his shoulders and he ripped the meat in bits with his teeth. Blood dripped from his mouth corners as the girl tried her wine. But again she didn’t like dead blood and didn’t want to drink anymore. Chelvaric could see her tension rising with all the disappointment she had taken. Well he was feeling bad that he couldn’t give her anything good so when she asked to take his shirt off so she could feed he didn’t really complain.

“yes yes go ahead just give me some of yours when you’re done. sorry that i failed you this night.”, he said when he got pretty aroused by the manner how she laid her hand on his chest and how she desired his blood. He could realy place himself in her shoes. The hunger for blood could be so great that you just couldn’t control yourself. Like he drank the blood of his comrade while she wa smortaly wounded after he healed her.

so without much wait he didn’t realy take of his shirt he just ripped It apart and pulled her on his lap so that she was closer to drink. He waited for her to start he would take his share afterwards. He licked his lips as he was getting excited as her.

magic bank /Character

Rekka Hecate
    Rekka Hecate

Coming Storms- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rekka Hecate 12th July 2013, 7:57 am

He agreed as he ripped his shirt off her fangs could not wait any longer as she moved her mouth along his stomach her tongue sliding up toward his chest before giving a light bite but not drawing any blood to his nipple area. He pulled her onto his lap making her feel rather aroused at the entire situation her hips grinding against his lower region making her moan a little before she continued to move her tongue further up finally reaching his neck.

"Time for my snack do not worry I do not hate you so I wont drain you completely, however I will take a lot of blood call me a glutton."

Her fangs finally made it to his neck as she opened her mouth sinking her fangs down onto his throat he would feel the fangs pieces the skin and would feel warmth flowing out of the wounds. She began to gulp down the warm fluid as she continued to grind her hips across his lower region it was clear she was enjoying this feast. Her hands began to slide across his chest before her nails began to dig into his skin drawing blood. After about two minutes she finally pulled back the blood flowing down her lips dripping down onto his chest as her eyes looked into his, he was alright not the best blood but not the worst. She waited to see how he would respond as she lowered her neck close so he could have a drink as well, she was sure he did not eat like she did but maybe he just savored all blood flavor.

"As promised you can have a bite I don't think you can move much and wont be able to for a while."
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 12th July 2013, 9:32 am

Chelvaric looked at Rekka as she went down with her head and started to go up from his stomach with her tongue to his chest. It made him getting exiting while he also had a small bit of fear for the bite and the suck of the blood. It was the first time he would know how it would feel to be drunk. He moaned a bit when he got bit near his nipple but it was getting him more exiting tough. As she finally reached his neck her hips were starting to move over his lower area and it was giving him a hard one he couldn’t deny that. If she didn’t had to drink blood he wouldn’t control himself and would have jumped on her to give her what she want but he waited nearly getting off on this alone.

Her fangs were getting in his flesh and a little pain shot up in his neck but when she started to drink from it he could feel everything in his body flow towards his neck and right in her mouth. At start he felt getting very hot but near the end it was cooling down as he was losing to much blood. But he didn’t care the movement of her hips didn’t really help this extraordinary feeling. He couldn’t contain himself anymore when she was done. She was offering her neck to him. If he had enough energy or blood left he would probably take her there on the spot but he would have to settle with something less.

But he went to her neck and licked it while he goes up with his tongue. He went over her cheek and entered her mouth slowly. He took her tongue in his mouth and bit on it and then sucked slowly some blood out of it. He let it loose on a slowly pace and fell back in his chair. He was tired out but the taste of her blood was pretty good. It had exited him and he was in high spirits not as much as Nara but it came close.

“If you ever need another feed I am always up for it this was delightful”, Chelvaric said as he was breathing heavenly and the loss of blood took its toll as he fell half in sleep while Rekka was probably all high spirits.

magic bank /Character

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 9:50 pm