Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Take Care Of My Baby (Dragofox)

Dragofox
    Dragofox

Quality Badge Level 1- Rising Star- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Minato Namikaze
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flame Of Executioner
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Take Care Of My Baby (Dragofox) Empty Take Care Of My Baby (Dragofox)

Post by Dragofox 6th December 2013, 6:09 pm

Naruto walked along the streets of Magnolia, as night slowly fell in the skies of the famous town. The sky was starting to get dark, and he knew he had to hurry, otherwise his clients would end up paying another babysitter for the job he took. “Damn I’ve gotta hurry!” Naruto started rushing to the West part of the town, where his clients’ house would be located at. There weren’t so many people outside like how it usually is crowded in the morning, maybe because people were starting to get back home to settle down for the night. As for him, Naruto had better hurry, or he’ll lose this job for sure.

Gasping, Naruto looked as he checked the family name plate on every each of the house, finding weird names like ‘Dickin’, ‘Hoe’ and such, chuckling as he did. Finally there was this one house, and he was sure this was it. “Uhm.. Terrier.. There, found you.” Naruto sighed in relief, in time to start knocking on his clients, the Terrier couple’s door. As he knocked, Naruto wondered how hard would it be to raise a child. Pondering that thought, the door opened suddenly, surprising Naruto internally. “Oh hey there, I’m your babysitter for the day.” Naruto waved, an awkward smile on his face.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Take Care Of My Baby (Dragofox) KFGWJhK
    Dragofox
    Dragofox

Quality Badge Level 1- Rising Star- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Take Care Of My Baby (Dragofox) Empty Re: Take Care Of My Baby (Dragofox)

Post by Dragofox 6th December 2013, 6:18 pm

There was a momentary silence after his awkward introduction, which brought the situation on a whole new level of awkwardness. “Hm.. Get in.” The door opened wider than it is before, Naruto gulped, slightly nervous. “Relax.. how bad can this job be?” Naruto calmed himself by convincing sentences, trying to reassure himself that everything will be fine. Just fine. There he goes, the bearded man, slightly shorter than Naruto sitting on the cozy sofa, welcoming him in after. “Welcome, do take a sit, young man.” Naruto sat on the sofa, trying his best not to mess up things in front of the Terriers, not wanting to leave a bad first expression.

“Oh my, thank you for accepting the job,” A woman walked out of the kitchen with a plate of cookies and a glass of milk, Naruto smiling as he watched. “Maybe things aren’t so bad at all." “Things are going to be bad if you mess up.” The sentence Mrs. Terrier added after her first one cut his relaxing thoughts away, making him nervous all over again. “But nah, seriously, taking care of a baby ain’t that hard, I’m sure you can do it!” Naruto was reassured by Mr. Terrier, slightly relieved after. “Thanks for the encouragement.” Naruto by then had a confident smile, the Terrier couple seemed glad they had hired him.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Dragofox
    Dragofox

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dragofox 6th December 2013, 7:15 pm

It was not long before the Terrier couple started moving around, getting ready with their clothing and stuffs. Naruto sat on the sofa, knowing that they were to attend a party that night. He looked at the two as they busily moved around, cracking jokes as they walked around the house. Naruto sighed, letting his body fall onto the cozy sofa, wondering if he would ever have a life like that. “Marrying eh? Hm..” Naruto had never fall in love or had a woman to set eyes onto, so he could not find anything intriguing about getting married. But surely though, deep in his heart, he longs to be able to find a girl of his dreams.

All it took was a few blink of an eye, and the Terrier couple were already prepared to take their momentary leave. “Okay then, we’ll leave our son to you! Be nice to Darren.” Mr. Terrier said, rushing out as the two left. Naruto stood in front of the door idly for a few moments, before finally snapping back into reality. “Well, I guess this is where the job starts.” Naruto went into the child’s room, probably he aged 2 or 3, maybe 2. Finding the child fast asleep on his bed, Naruto sighed, sitting next to the bed as he did. “Well, might just stay here.. At least if I don’t wake him up, things would get easy.” Naruto smiled, looking at the boy after.

Last edited by Dragofox on 6th December 2013, 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dragofox
    Dragofox

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dragofox 6th December 2013, 7:35 pm

Naruto woke up in surprise. He had fallen asleep while watching over the boy. Turning his attention to the boy, Naruto let out a sigh of relief as he found out that the boy was still soundly asleep. “Well.. I might really have this job done without having to do anything.” Naruto leaned against the chair, relaxing his mind. Looking around, there were photos of the whole family, each with everyone’s happy face on them. Naruto stood up, looking through the framed photos one by one. Every photo depicted the happy moments they had together before. “Maybe.. This is what having a family means.” Naruto sighed, smiling without him realizing.

The room was decorated with much ornaments, most of them suiting for a 2 years old boy. “The Terriers really love this boy.” Naruto looked at the boy, fixing his blanket on him as he observed. Though the Terriers said earlier that Darren wasn’t that too good of a boy, when he sleeps things really go on ease, much to Naruto’s delight. “Well… Never thought I’d say this, but having a family is quite.. fun.” He looked through the photos again, a smile carved on his face as he did.

Dragofox
    Dragofox

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Dragofox 6th December 2013, 7:44 pm

There wasn’t much for him to do for the job. All Naruto had to do was watch the house and the boy as he slept, not having to worry much about the boy going mischievous. Waking him up would be pointless, and that it was better to let him be, as the Terriers wanted Darren to be asleep when they are home. Naruto went out of the room, going to the living room for some TVs. It wouldn’t be wrong watching TVs while doing a job, or so Naruto thought. “Well, the boy’s sleeping… Nah.” Naruto shrugged, going back to the baby room after. He figured out it would be dangerous to let him all alone in the room, as something dangerous might befall upon Darren even when he was asleep.

Naruto sat on the chair beside his little bed again, and after an hour the door was knocked. “Oh, they’re home.” Opening the door, the Terriers rushed in, checking up on their baby as soon as they were in. “Oh, how glad am i..” Mrs. Terrier smiled in relief, the boy was soundly asleep. Naruto chuckled, the fact that he did nothing tickled him. “Thank you, young man. I’ve never thought you’d manage this without having anything broken, or having yourself injured.” “Well, maybe taking care of babies is just my.. specialty.” Naruto replied, a small laughter coming out of him after.

The Terriers rewarded him, and Naruto left with a smile on his face. The job went smoothly, and it was an easy one too.

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 7:11 pm