Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Crystal among Shadows [Reiki and Chaotic - Private]

Reiki of Darkness
    Reiki of Darkness

X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Amethyst Crystalia
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Crystal among Shadows [Reiki and Chaotic - Private] Empty Crystal among Shadows [Reiki and Chaotic - Private]

Post by Reiki of Darkness 23rd November 2013, 5:36 pm

Stepping out of into the sun, the figure cloaked in green yawned and stretched. The figure wore above the knee boots with slight heels white trousers with a brown wrap around her waist. A white shirt, short brown leather jacket, black fingerless gloved hands and a red scarf, all of which as hidden by her long green cloak. Her black hair looked brown in the sun as she walked into the town. Magnolia. She looked around, it seemed like a nice little place. A lot more louder than her home of Clover Town.

She walked towards a bench and slowly sat down, having been walking a fair distance. She stretched up towards the sky and then pulled a book out of the pack which was tied around her waist. She opened it and started reading, pulling her hood up over her hair so the sun didn't disturb her vision. She closed her eyes for a moment, then opened them again. Still reading the book. This place seemed peaceful, but she wasn't too sure if it was stay that way, but she did hope it did.
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

Crystal among Shadows [Reiki and Chaotic - Private] Empty Re: Crystal among Shadows [Reiki and Chaotic - Private]

Post by Chaotic Rumble 24th November 2013, 5:28 am

Ayeseru sighed.  How was he put into such a situation?  He recalled the events that transpired earlier that day...

2 AM...

Ayeseru was ambushed by his pet, Peterus, a Shadow Wolf with...  "Needs."  Ayeseru yelped as he felt claws digging into his arms and chest and instantly shot up, making Peterus fly to the nearby wall, making a small crack.  Still, the wolf stopped at nothing to show Ayeseru what "needed" to be seen.
    In his jaws, a piece of paper could be seen, more like an advertizement of some sorts.  He dropped it on to Ayeseru's lap so he could read it, and on it was...
    "Get your steaks!  The freshest and most delicious steaks in all Fiore!  These steaks come from the legendary cows of Phoenix Mountains!  Get them while they last!  First one hundred customers get a fifty five percent discount!"

Peterus looked at Ayeseru with eyes of an adorable little puppy.  "Ayeseru...  I'm your faithful pet...  Won't you please go get these steaks for me..?"  Ayeseru had an anime face that looked like he wanted to cry out of cuteness, a lot of "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF" in the background.  He dropped his head and nodded in agreement.
    With new found courage, and evilness, he reverted back to his red, mean eyes.  "Great..." he growled with gratitude.  "But...  You must leave now..."
    "Eh?!  Now?!  At two in the morning?!"
    "Yes!  Now!  Before the steaks run out!  You must get the 100 steaks for the discount!"

Ayeseru kept on complaining, which led to Peterus biting and scratching him out of his bed and on to Magnolia Town, where the sale would occur.
    Ayeseru traversed down the mountains of Sabertooth and to a nearby village, where a train could be found directly linked to Magnolia Town.
    Oh god...  Here comes hell
    Stepping on the train, the vibration was enough to make him feel sick.  Last nights dinner had instantly went up to his cheeks where Ayeseru had to hold it in.
    When the train started, it just got worse.  His head was green (literally!).
    The train stopped once at Magnolia Town, which gave him some rest.  However...  He missed his chance to get out of the train, which meant he had to do it all again
    Which leads us to our current time.

Current time...

Ayeseru had the advertizement in his hand, trying to figure out the directions to get to the store, but he just couldn't find it. Geez... How the heck did I get dragged into this..? He took a moment to sigh before carrying on.
    The town was lively, as always, and as beautiful. The chatter and energy in the town was always high, and it rose Ayeseru's spirits.
    He came by a very nice area, with nearly no one around, but a figure seated in a bench whom he got curious of. He decided to go up and talk to the figure, to ask for directions, and potentially meeting a new partner.
    He walked up to the figure and asked.
    "Hey! Do you possibly know directions to this place?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Crystal among Shadows [Reiki and Chaotic - Private] V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Reiki of Darkness
    Reiki of Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Crystal among Shadows [Reiki and Chaotic - Private] Empty Re: Crystal among Shadows [Reiki and Chaotic - Private]

Post by Reiki of Darkness 24th November 2013, 5:51 am

A male approached her, she tried to ignore him. But when he spoke, she closed her eyes and closed the book with one hand. Slowly putting it back in the pouch where it came from, she opened her eyes, looking up at him, a slight gust of wind blew into her face, her hood fell down to show her silvery eyes. She tilted her head, "I am pretty new to this area... only came in about half an hour ago..." she slowly stood up and adjusted her scarf around her neck.

"But I can help if you need help finding something..." she seemed to keep a very calm blank expression, her lips naturally still except for when she spoke. Her voice was not monotone, but didn't show an expression or feeling either. Her eyes were cold and soft at the same time, rather distant in their own rights.
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 24th November 2013, 6:16 am

The figured spoke with a female voice, which, of course, signaled it was a woman of some sorts.  A faint gust of wind traveled by which knocked down the woman's hood, which revealed her face, and my, he was surprised.  Beautiful silver eyes gazed upon him.  The female had a very pretty face, and short, black hair which, regardless of being short, synchronized perfectly with the wind, giving it an elegant touch.
    Ayeseru shook his head multiple times, and just barely kept track of what the woman was saying.  "Uhm, excuse me, this is weird, but, I need a moment, please..."  Quickly, he took a step to the side and began thinking out loud, but, whispering.  "Why are all females around this town pretty?!"
    Though, she herself said she wasn't from the area, he still couldn't help but wonder.

He spun around, and walked back to the female.  "Well..." he paused for a moment.  "If you're not busy, then, I'd greatly appreciate your help." Ayeseru said awkwardly.  He wasn't too good with people, you see.  His personality and appearance had gone under so many changes he wasn't sure as to how to behave.
    The girl didn't say anything that Ayeseru could hear, and simply began walking, which, he assumed was the signal for "come with me."
    He quickly caught up.
    They walked in a very odd silence.  Their silence was so odd, that despite the chattering of other people, Ayeseru could hear almost nothing.
    He wasn't entirely sure as to how to break the silence, though, small talk and getting to know one another is always a good start.  "Uhm...  My name is Ayeseru...  Ayeseru Suzumoto...  May I ask for your name?" he asked with a very faint smile.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Reiki of Darkness
    Reiki of Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Reiki of Darkness 24th November 2013, 7:15 am

"Well I don't see why not... I didn't have anything planned so I guess I can help you..." She tilted her head slightly listening to his words and how he walked off for a moment. She shrugged off all the things that had happened and walked with him, she slowly put her hood back up, "Reiki... Reiki Kireikaji... a new member of Blue Pegasus..." she muttered, adjusting her glove slightly.

She looked at him, "So... what brings you to Magnolia? I mean... as your not actually from here I am guessing... because you wouldn't have asked for directions..." She stopped talking and kept silent, blush tinted her cheeks in embarrassment under her cloak. "Stop talking too much..." she muttered under her breath.
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 24th November 2013, 8:01 am

Ayeseru listened closely to what the female had to say.  Apparently, her name was Reiki Kireikaji.  She was a wizard, too!  One from Blue Pegasus.  She asked him a question, and then went silent, muttering something that Ayeseru could barely hear, even with his superior hearing.
    "Well, it's awesome that you're from a guild!  I also come from one, Sabertooth!" he said with some excitement.  "And...  Well...  My reasoning for coming to Magnolia Town is quire ridiculous...  You see...  I own a pet.  He is a Shadow Wolf that goes by the name of Peterus.  Still, he is a wolf, and wolves love meat...  He came up with a good reasoning for me to come here and buy him "the legendary steaks from the legendary cows of Phoenix Mountain" and, well, I agreed to it..."  He tilted his head in shame. It had to have been the most ridiculous reason for someone to go somewhere.

"Oh," he continued, "Don't mind asking me any questions you have resting on your mind. I personally prefer you did ask me questions." he said in a silent tone, but an understandable one. He glanced at the girl again. She had put her hood back on her. Dear god, I'm going to be corny...
    He sighed.
    "By the way, you shouldn't really cover yourself up like that. There is little beauty remaining in this world, and it'd be better if you don't conceal yours." Ayeseru flashed a smile, while mentally, he was beating himself up.
    He saw several children running past them, laughing and playing. Probably tag. Ayeseru couldn't really remember a time during his young life where it was enjoyable.

They went on by the river that was within the center of Magnolia, and Ayeseru wanted to cross the bridge, but, before that. "I must ask you this, now. Why are YOU in this town, seeing as you're not from around?"

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Reiki of Darkness
    Reiki of Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Reiki of Darkness 24th November 2013, 6:30 pm

She stopped when he spoke about beauty, her cloaked eyes lowered to the floor, "Whatever your definition of beauty is... your definitely very mislead by it... as I know nothing of the Beauty which you are referring me as..." She muttered, her silver eyes sparkled slightly as she looked at him, she seemed to completely believe that there was no beauty when it came to herself, as if she had been taught that way.

She cleared her throat slightly when he asked her about why she was in Magnolia. That was an easy one for her to answer. "I am a wanderer... I travel the world... Not one to stay in a place for too long... not one for liking to stay in the place I call home... Clover Town... I don't get too attached with places... or... people..." her eyes went to his, she sighed and slowly pulled the hood away from her face, her black gloved hand grabbed the front of the cloak and pulled it away, revealing her white clothes and brown leather jacket. She rolled up the cloak and put it away in a pouch. She turned and looked at him, her scarf blowing in the wind softly.
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 25th November 2013, 4:25 am

Ayeseru carefully listened to Reiki's sentences and ever so slightly nodded.  As her silver eyes went onto his own light red eyes, he froze slightly.  Listening to her reminded Ayeseru of all he had to experience up to this point.  He continued to gaze into her eyes as he clenched his fist.  By the way she talks...  The way she behaves...  The way she sees herself...  She really is really similar to how I used to be like...
    He slowly released his fist as he thought of all the positives in his life now.  The new ways he had been taught.  Would he want to share them with her?  He wondered.
    "Well..." he began.  "To start off with, I'd like to say that even if my definition of beauty is strayed from what others believe it to be, I still believe it's the true one.  So, my opinion on that topic when it comes to you, shall remain." he finished softly.

He felt the breeze gently streamed by them both after Reiki had taken her cloak off, and put it away.  Her hair and red scarf she wore danced along with the wind.  He took a gulp before speaking again.  "So, you travel, because you're afraid?" he stopped for a moment.  "Yeah, I know that feeling..." he sighed.  "Still, it's better to meet someone you feel you can trust.  I have no idea what you've been through, but..."  He walked over to where Reiki stood and would lay his palm onto her shoulder.  "It will eventually be alright.  I can promise you that."
    Ayeseru stood there for a few moments, looking into her eyes and still with his hand on her shoulder.  When he realized what he was doing, his face turned into that of confusion.  "Whua..?"
    He made a strange noise with !!!! marks in the back ground.  He immediately retrieved his hand and began apologizing.

"I-I'm so sorry!  This might be really odd and scary!  Please forgive me!"  He made multiple bows to attempt to show it.

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Reiki of Darkness
    Reiki of Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Reiki of Darkness 25th November 2013, 5:15 am

She froze when he spoke the word afraid, her eyes sunk to the floor, her breathing went deep and slow. "I-I never... th-thought about it that way..." her voice seemed to shake slightly. She ignored his apologising, she was too wrapped up in thoughts.

She looked down at her right hand, then pulled her jacket off, revealing her short sleeved white shirt. From her right shoulder all the way down to the back of her right hand, a massive nasty scar which was obviously a deep wound originally, "I am a-afraid... this will happen again..." she muttered quietly.  She looked up when she heard the children had stopped laughing and playing and looked at her scar. They ran off to a different area, "I feel nothing... with this arm... no pain... no touch... if a wound was inflicted on it... I would pass out from blood loss before I could even feel it... I am afraid... that one day... it will kill me..." she looked at him. "I am afraid that the person who did this is still out there... thats why I travel... everyone who gets too close... to me... dies..." she looked at her scar.
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 25th November 2013, 6:08 am

As Ayeseru listened to Reiki speak in...  Fear..?  She stuttered and her sentences weren't clear.  She took off her jacket, which, revealed her wearing a white shirt, but, more importantly, an enormous scar that had clearly been abused in the past.  It made him gasp when he first saw it, but as he continued to listen to her story, his face turned from a surprised one, to a determined one.  It would seem like he did want to show her a new way of life.  Not to be afraid, and one worth living.
    It was an odd part of Ayeseru.  Everyone in the world constantly needing a reason to care for something, but, not him.  He cared for anything that mattered, or was alive.

She looked at her scar as she continued to stutter and say unclear words, but, Ayeseru knew what was to be heard.  He grit his teeth, and thoughts of finding that person began to enter his head.  Not yet, Ayeseru...  Later...
    He took his hand, and would lay it on her head.  He didn't feel strange any longer.  "Being afraid...  Is what makes us human..."  He looked at her.  "But, if we're able to be happy, then, we don't think about being afraid..."  He probably should've stopped, but, he carried on.  "If you need someone to trust...  You can rely on me.  If you decide to do so, I promise you that I'll do my best to make sure no harm falls upon you."
    He gave her a bright smile.

"I know how it's like to be alone, to be afraid, to feel lost...  Keeping it to myself and finding no one else was my mistake for a very, very long time...  After you find someone you can rely on, you will notice how great everything is."  He brought his other hand onto the shoulder with the scar, and his other to her left shoulder, and looked at her seriously.  "I can also guarantee that I won't die."
    He let go, and took several steps back.  "Try to hit me!  Give it all you've got for this!"

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Reiki of Darkness
    Reiki of Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Reiki of Darkness 25th November 2013, 6:29 am

She listened to his words, she felt like she could trust him, inside her head screamed the words no!!! You can't let yourself get too close... you might loose him as well...

Her heart on the other hand spoke of what she truly felt, he knows what its like... to be trapped inside yourself... with no one near you... no one to trust... you can trust him... like you did with your second guardian...

She bowed her head, fighting back tears, she slowly put her jacket back on, and her gloves. She looked at him, a tear fell down her cheek, "I believe you... I feel... like... I can trust you..." she rubbed her right arm out of habbit, sighing, "I don't really want to hit you..." she tilted her head.

But then a slight smile crept of her lips, "Alright... maybe one hit..." she balled her right hand into a fist, then pulled it back, she stepped forward at quite a speed and punched him as hard as she could. Her eyes seemed to light up as she smiled, making her look almost completely different.
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 25th November 2013, 7:10 am

He smiled as he heard Reiki say she would trust him.  It has been a long time since he felt anyone trust him, so, he was glad.  It warmed his heart to see her give a faint smile for the first time.  He felt good when others smiled.  She showed a little concern over Ayeseru telling her to hit him, however, he reassured her that nothing would go wrong.
    "So long as you don't use much magic to hit me, I'll be alright, don't worry."
    She balled her fist and raised it to the point where it was next to her head, and cocked it far back.  She took a quick step forward, which, was surprisingly fast, and sent her fist flying towards him.
    Right...  Here we go...

Her fist made contact with the area where Ayeseru's appearance was...  But didn't strike his body.  Instead, her fist was going through his body, and where it was, shadows were coming out.  He looked at her for a few moments before fully transforming into a shadow, and placing himself by her left side.
    He turned into a full black as his shadows appeared to spew about randomly.  He moved swiftly, before Reiki had time to react, and from the floor, began taking a more human form, his shadow taking the shape of his human body before his appearance came back to normal.

He looked at her and grinned.  "I apologize if that scared you...  Yeah, I'm human, but there is something about my magic I haven't told you, which allows me to do that.  I'm a Dragon Slayer.  The one of shadows.  I'm not evil, though, so please, don't worry.  At any rate, that's why I wanted you to punch me, so I could show you I am not an easy target to hit.  And if you can't hit your target, you can't kill it, right?"
    It was already afternoon, and Ayeseru still hadn't got the steaks for Peterus, though, at this point, he didn't really care.
    He found something that was actually worth his time.
    "Is there anything you've always wanted to do, but haven't done yet?" he asked with curiosity.

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Reiki of Darkness
    Reiki of Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Reiki of Darkness 25th November 2013, 9:22 am

Her eyes widened when he told her he was a dragon slayer, of shadows. She smiled slightly, "I think I would have known if you were evil... You don't seem like a person who would do anything evil.." She flicked her hair slightly and looked up at the sky, "I am an Crystalian mage... a magic which basically ends with me... it was my families magic... my mother married a Black Crystalian Mage... she was a white Crystalian mage... urm... then found out after I was born that my father was pure evil... h- he killed my family when I was about 3 weeks old... That's when a Guardian took me in..." she looked at him.

"10 years I was with that guardian... he was horrible and taught me how to not show emotions and not get attached... everytime I got attached to something, he would kill it... destroy it. It didn't matter what it was. He would lock me into a dark rotting house and dunk me under water whenever he pleased... he was a water mage... Then... on my 10th birthday... this Guardian who was still rather young... he was 19... took me in... taking me away from my first guardian... 7 years I was with him... he changed my life... I would be different now though.. if my first guardian hadn't killed him... I was locked away again... I don't remember much of it... except for the pain he caused.." she tightly gripped her right arm.

She sighed, "My Crystalian is named Amethyst Crystalia... its basically a purple crystal make magic..." She closed her eyes and took deep breaths, trying to keep herself calm.

She opened her eyes, "I really don't know... I am no used to being around people so I don't know what I would want to do... I do like the sunset a lot..." she smiled slightly, trying her very best to keep a brave face.
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 25th November 2013, 1:28 pm

AYeseru listened closely.  He could relate, yet, at the same time, he couldn't.  His loneliness and moments of happiness were different from Reiki's.  So, at the same time, he was able to completely understand her, yet, at the same time, it was almost like he couldn't come close to understanding.  Different forms of pain, basically.  He could relate when it came to parental abuse and family members dying, though.  His parents abused him everyday, and his brother died as part of the Rune Knights...  It began his life of evil, which was then changed to a life of good.

If Reiki knew Ayeseru's past, she would know perfectly well how evil he could be...  Which was something that intimidated Ayeseru, keeping it to himself.  He continued listening to her story, and wasn't quite sure as to how to respond.  She kept on speaking, though, which was what saved him (Don't get his character wrong, he's just really bad at comforting people...).  He did pat her head during that time, though.
    She began speaking of her magic, which, was one he found really cool.  "Purple crystals, eh..?  Quite odd, seeing as purple is my favorite colour, and crystals have their own beauty to them."

Reiki then mentioned something about the sunset.  Ayeseru had looked at Magnolia Town from the train he was in, somehow, despite all the movement and hell for him.  He saw the perfect hill.  He rose his finger to signal Reiki to stop speaking for a moment, and looked up into the sky.  The sky showed hints of orange.
    He grabbed Reiki's hand.  "Follow me!  If we run fast enough, we might just be able to catch it!"  Ayeseru took command in maneuvering between the town.  Though he was crap at directions, he had excellent memory, and knew EXACTLY how to get to the hill with minimal time.

The streets crowded more and more as it got later and later.  Food stands, Chinese mask stores, Chinese candy...  It was like the preparation for a festival.  Kids ran about with masks and people were ordering food from the stands.  Lacrima would float in the air, radiating random colours.  It was really nice.
    It was getting darker by the second, though, and if they didn't hurry up, they'd miss the sunset.  Ayeseru kept pushing through the large crowd of people, and eventually, made it out of Magnolia Town.  Nearby, the hill he thought of was there.
    He signaled Reiki to come after him.

The top of the hill had a bench to gaze into the distance to, while a cherry blossom tree would lay above it, for sunny days when one needed shade.  A strong breeze came through and some of the leaves fell.
    He looked at Reiki, and then pointed at the sunset, which still hadn't fully set.  "We missed a lot of it, but, we can still watch the rest of it here!"

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Reiki of Darkness
    Reiki of Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Reiki of Darkness 25th November 2013, 3:36 pm

Her eyes widened even more, "Beautiful..." she whispered, watching the sun set, she smiled, "I have never seen such an amazing view of the sun setting before..." She seemed almost like a totally different person, all her worries, fears and pain dissapeared, and a peacefully happy expression filled her face. Her black hair looked brown in the orange rays.

Tears started falling down her cheeks, she seemed to just let them fall, knowing she wouldn't have been able to fight them any more. "I am sorry..." she muttered to him, the tears still falling, all her emotions spilling over the mask of emotionless which had kept her safe all these years. It seemed to take a massive weight off her, a relief from pain.
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 26th November 2013, 5:14 am

Reiki began crying.  It didn't seem one of sadness, though.  She appeared to be happy.  Ayeseru gave her a hug.  "What's there to be sorry for?  You have no reason to apologize for feeling human again."  Ayeseru broke the embrace as it became dark, and the sky lit up with brilliant fireworks.
    The sky lit in many amazing colours.  Purple, red, green, cyan, every single colour imaginable.  The fireworks even took shapes.  Animals, symbols, and just random people.  Another strong gust of wind came about and made more of the cherry blossom leaves fall upon them.
    The night sky dazzled and looked fantastic.  When you stared from the hill into Magnolia Town, you could see it lit up brilliantly.

He looked at Reiki once more, and pat her head.  "Now, be happy.  If you don't, I'll make sure you're happy."

OOC : Sorry for making this one shorter than the others. I had a rough test today and I'm slightly brain dead.

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Reiki of Darkness
    Reiki of Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Reiki of Darkness 26th November 2013, 6:17 am

She watched the fireworks, she smiled, "they are beautiful..." she looked at him, "I will try to be happy... I am not guaranteeing anything though... There will be circumstances which will probably make me close everything up... But I will do my best to stay this way.." she turned to face him fully, her attitude seemed to have been approved a hole lot.

"My goal for the future is to make sure no one experiences what I had to live with... I am not on the side of good or evil... I am in the middle... but that means if I have to fight everything... then I will... and I wont hesitate if something doesn't seem right to me.." she smiled and made a little orb of purple crystal in her hands, the fireworks reflected in the orb and it sparkled, she smiled as she admired it.

OOC: Don't worry about it, I don't really mind about the length of posts anyway, I am normally brain dead myself lol
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 26th November 2013, 9:48 am

"Don't worry, I understand completely. I too, on occasion, go back to my old self... So it's to be expected." He gave her a grin. He gave her a pat in the back with a big 'ol smile. "I'll just step right in when you're feeling unhappy." He genuinely meant it, too. It had been a long time since he felt the strong desire to show someone, or something the ways of how to be happy.
    He waited and gazed at the fireworks as they went on, and then, when Reiki created a purple crystal. The crystal began sparkling as the light from the fireworks reflected upon it.
    He stood there, admiring it with her.

Then, it struck him. "It's getting a bit late... And I never got 'round to buying those steaks for my pet... He'll probably be angry at me, but, I don't really care, I'll make it up to him. Before I go, is there anything else you would like to do?"

OOC : Sorry it took long XD And again, I still can't but help by apologizing about its length.

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Reiki of Darkness
    Reiki of Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Reiki of Darkness 26th November 2013, 4:14 pm

She placed her hands around the orb and it shattered, the tiny shards sparkled as they fell to the floor, she looked at him, "Yeah... I didn't realized how late it was... I should probably find a place to stay for the night... hmmm..." She tilted her head, "I don't think they is anything else I want to do... this day has been amazing... and I have thank you for that..." she smiled and leaned forward, kissing his cheek slightly, her own cheeks exploded with pink blush.

"Ur... sorry... I didn't mean to do that..." she looked at her feet, her face starting to go incredibly red.

OOC: Its completely fine again, sorry that it took so long for me to post
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 27th November 2013, 4:58 am

The orb shattered as Reiki placed her hand on it, shards sparkling as they fell.  Ayeseru admired and listened to her speaking.  What was very notable for him, though, is when she gave him a kiss on his cheek.  It took him several moments to realize what had happened before it hit him like a hammer.
    Ayeseru had actually been kissed in the cheek by someone.  In his mind, a lot of "WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" sentences could be seen, but, outside, he tried to remain calm and collected.  He tried to hide the redness in his cheeks, but it clearly wasn't working out well.  His cheeks were as red as strawberries.
    "Well...  I don't...  Really mind...  So it's okay..." he said in a bashful manner.

"Oh..." he continued, "If you need a place to stay, well, I can try to help you find one, and if we can't find one...  Well, we'll figure it out if it comes to that." Ayeseru wasn't sure whether or not to make eye contact. He wasn't good with people to begin with, and now, when this happens, he's completely unsure as to what to do.
    He stood there in a strange silence, not a bad one, but, not one he had met before. He wasn't quite sure what it was.

OOC : Don't worry :3

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Reiki of Darkness
    Reiki of Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Reiki of Darkness 27th November 2013, 7:40 am

She smiled at the sight of his red cheeks, she tilted her head, "That would be great... if you could help me find a place to stay... It's too late to start trying to make my way back to Clover Town..." she brushed her hair out of the way and smiled a bit more, "I am really sorry that I kissed you... I didn't mean to make it awkward... just know that now we are friends... you have a friend here who will do anything to help you and will always have your back..." She closed her eyes as she smiled again.
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 28th November 2013, 2:06 am

Ayeseru smiled as Reiki said kind things to him.  He pat her head.  "Don't worry about it, it was actually kind of nice.  Don't worry about doing it again, if you would like."  He stood still for a moment, admiring her.  "Also, it's the same for me.  I'll be here when you need me, and even when you don't."  He gave her a smile.  "Now, let's go look for a place for you to stay!"
    He grabbed her hand and set off.
    They both had stayed at the hill a lot longer than Ayeseru had initially thought.  The walk down the hill was cool, breezy and quiet.  When you looked at Magnolia, it was nowhere near as lit up as it was previously.  Upon entering the streets of the town, little shops remained open.  The lacrima floating in the air were very dim.  No kids were outside, and only what appeared to be couples were still up and going in the streets.

It was very easy to move through the town, now.  Ayeseru even stopped to buy some food, for both Reiki and himself.  He had no idea what he was ordering, though...  All he could really make out of it was when he ate it, he felt really warm.  That, and that it tasted like chicken.
    It didn't take them long, even while walking slowly, to find an inn for her to stay at.
    Ayeseru sighed, and stopped.  "This is where I let you off, I guess..."

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Reiki of Darkness
    Reiki of Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Reiki of Darkness 28th November 2013, 7:43 am

Her smile had disappeared when they found an inn, she looked down at the floor, "y-yeah... I guess your right...." she muttered, she looked at him slowly, "Will I see you again?" her eyes softened with slight sadness. She stepped a little closer to him, closer than she had before, "I don't want this to be the last time I see you..." her cheeks reddened slightly.

She got a little bit closer, they were almost touching, looking into his eyes, her cheeks redder, "I sorta didn't what this day to end..."
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 28th November 2013, 8:21 am

Reiki edged really close to Ayeseru, so much so that her chest was almost touching his.  She seemed worried.  Worried about never seeing Ayeseru again.  He took a deep breath, and gently grabbed the back of her head, and leaned his closer to hers, so his forehead would be touching hers.  His red eyes took a brighter colour of red, almost turning pinkish.  He felt really calm.  "Of course this isn't the last time we meet, Reiki.  Even if we have no means of communicating with each other from a distance, I'll wander the land to find you.  So don't worry.  This is only our first meeting of many."
    He gave her half a smile to show confidence.  He also worried about the times of when he'd be able to see her, though, he truly believed in what he had said.

He stood there like that with Reiki for a few moments, waiting for her reaction before setting on back to Sabertooth, unless he'd be asked to stay. He was a sucker for these moments. His cheeks were very red, even though he hadn't realized it. He felt joy. Happy.

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 2:28 pm