Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Stolen Crystal [Reiki of Darkness and Chaotic]

Reiki of Darkness
    Reiki of Darkness

X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Position : None
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Amethyst Crystalia
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Stolen Crystal [Reiki of Darkness and Chaotic] Empty The Stolen Crystal [Reiki of Darkness and Chaotic]

Post by Reiki of Darkness 14th December 2013, 4:52 pm

In the dead of night.

Pitch black.

Cold.

Wet.

The sound of rain falling through the trees seemed to echo, the rain hit on the blood stained chains which were bound on a figure and around a tree. Blood dripping down the face of this figure. The figure slowly sat up, shaking from the cold, her clothes torn and blood stained, then only thing intact was her scarf, which was on the floor infront of her, collecting mud, water and blood.

Her eyes were closed, through fear and to keep blood out of her eyes. The wound on the top of her head not fatal, but was serious.

She heard footsteps and she back into the tree as close as she could, having heard the footsteps many times when she was younger. She let out a slight cry when a hand gripped her head and smashed it into the tree. "Your guardian can't save you now... he is dead..." a dark harsh scratchy voice spoke, his other hand gripped the clothes on her shoulder and pulled hard, tearing the shoulder off of the clothes aswell as the arm of the clothes revealing the scar from her shoulder to her hand. He pulled a knife out and came in close. Slowly reopening the scar.

All was heard was a blood curdling scream.

-12 hours previous-

She leaned her back against a tree, her arms folded and her face scowled, seemingly having a staring match the ground and loosing, or so it would seem by passerbys as she scowled deeper every minute.

"WHERE IS HE!!!????" she yelled, having promised to meet with a friend here, which was suprising as she had very little in the way of friends, but even still this one was special to her, he always kept her out of her dark place. But he was late and she was getting impatient, or was she early?

After about ten minutes she scowled, made a crystal sword sliced at the floor, but hitting it too hard and causing it to shatter, she gasped and looked at the tiny shard sparkle as they hit the floor. Seeing something in the corner of her eye, she gasped and turned, her eyes widened slightly in fear. She sighed in relief when she saw nothing, she sat on the floor, sighing, looking almost as if she had seen a ghost.
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Skill: N/A (for now)
    Third Skill:

The Stolen Crystal [Reiki of Darkness and Chaotic] Empty Re: The Stolen Crystal [Reiki of Darkness and Chaotic]

Post by Chaotic Rumble 16th December 2013, 11:43 am

Ayeseru stood at the "official" entrance of the Spooky Forest.  In truth, he was already partially in it.  It was pouring with rain, and Ayeseru was grasping on the shards of purple crystal he had found earlier.  He knew all too well whose it was; one of his new friends, and already one of his dearest - Reiki.  He met her in Magnolia Town when they were by chance having a parade, and showed her some more light.  The last events he could recall was tapping her head, but then, it became blurry.

Still, he had written her a letter to meet at her hometown, Oak Town, (If you ask how he got her address, he's VERY good at tracking people down...).  She accepted.  As he got there, however...

Eleven hours prior...

Ayeseru was crawling out of the train, with a comical, green head, as his cheeks appeared to be inflated with vomit.  He fell flat on his face as he finally got out of the train, all previous traits seemingly would vanish, and he took a lot of deep breaths.  The things I do for people...

Taking five or so minutes, Ayeseru was finally able to walk without the feeling of his food stirring and moving through his stomach, and so he set off to meet Reiki at the arranged area, a park.

Ayeseru hadn't really been in Oak Town much before; when he was, he was just skimming by it.  This time, however, he'd be spending a whole day there with someone...  I...  I wonder how this will be...  Ayeseru had "plans" in his mind that he quickly shook off.  He wasn't going to be like that.

Oak Town was also very lively and cheery, but far more quiet and calm than Magnolia Town, where cheery chaos is on a constant move.  Not that he minded it, though, it was actually nice strolling by a relatively quiet town.  Each passerby had a different destination, it was all very nice to see.

Ayeseru smelled Reiki from a mile away, and was quite excited, making him walk faster than he normally would bother.  It was rather odd for him to do that.  As the smell got closer and closer, and his anticipation grew, it was all shot down when he got there, and Reiki was nowhere to be found.

Confused, Ayeseru checked his lacrima watch to make sure he was on time.  No problem when it comes to the time...  I wonder where she is..?  It was quite obvious, though, however, Ayeseru being as stupid as he is, didn't initially see the cut in the ground and purple shards of crystal around it.

What..?  Ayeseru first looked at the soil.  A fresh cut, but it was there for at least an hour.  He picked up on another scent nearby, one of a powerful mage.  Ayeseru was starting to like less and less where this was going.

He picked up several crystal shards and began sniffing them; his eyes in a paranoid state, as he stared forward, his lips, however, forming no expression, but a glance in his eyes was all it took to see how he was doing.  He was afraid.  If what he thought he smelled was correct, Reiki was attacked, and possibly taken somewhere.

Grabbing as many of the crystal shards as he could, Ayeseru set off with a series of Shadow Steps, rushing to where the scent would take him.  He knew his magic would most likely be completely drained by the time he got there, but he didn't care.  He was going to get to Reiki.

Current time...

"Reiki..."  Ayeseru softly muttered.  "I'm coming to find you, and save you."

He set off into the dark, wet, and rainy Spooky Forest.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Stolen Crystal [Reiki of Darkness and Chaotic] V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Reiki of Darkness
    Reiki of Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Stolen Crystal [Reiki of Darkness and Chaotic] Empty Re: The Stolen Crystal [Reiki of Darkness and Chaotic]

Post by Reiki of Darkness 16th December 2013, 4:10 pm

After sitting down, she had felt a hand on her shoulder, she smiled, "Not going to scare me... Ayeseru..." She smiled and looked up, her eyes widened in fear, her lips parted to scream, but her vision blurred as a sharp blunt object hit her head, she fell unconscious, a male, long black hair which was greying, a large scar across his face carried her towards the dark forsaken wet, raining dark Spooky forest.

When she awoke, she found herself hanging from a tree upside down, her clothes all muddy already, she wiggled around, seeing how dark it was already, being in this forest, then she heard a snap as she wiggled too much, she fell to the floor with a large thud, the top of her head found a rock, causing a large cut on her head, she winched, grunting ever so slightly and closed her eyes, loosing consciousness once more.

ooc: sorry for the late reply, brain died.
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 22nd December 2013, 5:27 am

Screams.  Gurgled screams.  That was the first thing Ayeseru heard upon entering the forest.  They came from the same direction that the scent of Reiki and the other mage were.  The scariest part about all of the scenario was that they were Reiki's screams.  Ayeseru grasped the small crystal shards even harder; nearly piercing his skin.

Perhaps...  No...  It can't be...  If it's really him, then I need to hurry it up!!!  Ayeseru was remembering something Reiki had told him - her previous guardian, or rather, the evil guardian.  If he had kidnapped Reiki, then it'd mean bad news for everyone.  If only I hadn't set a place for her to stay at alone for such a long period of time...  Perhaps this could have been avoided...  He grit his teeth so hard that a crackling sound could be heard.

Ayeseru was traveling via tree branches, so he'd get an areal advantage if he were to encounter anything along the way.  The fact he was in such a hurry led him to jumping so hard off branches that they'd be ripped off the tree and fall down due to the force behind each jump, from branch to branch.

The scent got stronger and the screams got louder and louder as Ayeseru kept on jumping from tree to tree like a ninja.  He had to be a bit slower than normal due to the rain, he didn't want to slip, fall on his head, and be K.O.ed for the next few hours.  His eyes would glow a dark red, like all Slayers would get when they're emotionally hyped.  He saw a blinding light at the other end of the forest, which he quickly entered.

He was blinded for the next few seconds, but once his eyes adjusted, he entered what appeared to be an open area for the Spooky Forest.  It was far brighter than the other sections, mostly because the tree leaves weren't surrounding the area all too much.  In the middle, there would be a tree.  What could be seen...  Was not a pleasant sight for Ayeseru.

Reiki...  Reiki bleeding from her large scar.  It had been reopened by a rusty knife held by a cloaked figure.  The cloaked figure?  Exactly who you'd expect.  Her evil guardian.

"Ohhh, so you're the sucker she befriended, eh?  Heh...  You should've stayed away from her, kid.  I feel kinda sorry for you, cutting your life short.  I can tell you have great magical potential, but not anymore..."

The figure threw his knife to the side, and prepared his battle stance.  Ayeseru simply looked down; the shards piercing his skin from the strength he grasped it with, and his teeth nearly cracking.

"Let her go..." he whispered softly.  "Ehhh?  What's that, kid?"  Ayeseru's eyes glowed a darker red.  "I said..."

"LET HER GO!!!" Ayeseru shouted with a mixture of a human voice and that of a dragon.  He was pissed

Shadows were dragged to Ayeseru, like a black hole, fueling a new found shadow aura.  It radiated a black energy, one of anger.  The shadows kept on dragging to Ayeseru.  It wouldn't stop.  A green fire-like aura began to appear with the shadow aura.  Iron.

His skin began to fuse with the green flames as it touched his body.  His skin turned into a gray iron sheet; almost glued together.  The green flames were still in his aura to enhance his strength.  Meanwhile, the opposing mage laughed.

He was laughing so hard, he took his hand and had to hold his face from falling over.  "Oh god!  This is great!  Please don't tell me you're a real dragon slayer?!  I never thought I'd one day meet one only to ki-"  He was cut short.  Why?  Simple.

Ayeseru's fist was in the mages face.  It was actually going deeper than where his face actually was; allowing for possible plastic surgery with Ayeseru's fists.  The mage flew 15 meters into the air; stunned from the punch.  Ayeseru shadow stepped right above him to deliver a kick that would send him flying to the other side of the open area, creating a crater upon impact.

Ayeseru gathered an enormous amount of air and shadows, and pulled it into his lungs and mouth.  It was so much, that his cheeks and chest nearly exploded.  Ayeseru then threw it forward; releasing a powerful, concentrated beam of both shadows and tiny iron blades.  It hit the mage and exploded.

The shadows binded the mage and the iron blades exploded into a cloud of rapidly spinning tiny iron blades, shredding the mage inside.  Ayeseru looked away, and ran towards Reiki.  He untied her, and wrapped his arm around her back, staring at her face.

"Are you alright?!" he asked with concern, before looking at the scar again.  "I think I've taken care of that mage, but I can't say for sure!  He might come back at us...  Can you walk?  We need to get you to someplace safe!"  Ayeseru was rambling about many things at once.  He had a lot to say, but his concern overtook him and it all came out at once, in the incorrect order.

What worried him most, was the mage.  He wasn't sure of his power, and kept on his Iron Shadow Dragon Mode just for him.  He was expecting retaliation.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Reiki of Darkness
    Reiki of Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Reiki of Darkness 22nd December 2013, 7:31 am

Tears fell down her face, mixing with the blood on her face, she slowly lifted her left arm up and around the back of his neck, "Y-you... c-c-c-" she was shaking way to much, "C-came for me..." her voice was tiny. The blood pooled down onto the floor, but it didn't seem to pain her, she seemed to barely show pain. She kissed his lips softly, then did her best to stand up, she took a few steps but fell to kneeling, "I-I will walk..." she muttered, "It doesn't hurt... the only time I felt something... the first time I felt something with this arm since the first time it was cut open... was the pain of it opening up again... I don't feel anything in this arm..." she slowly stood back up, she wobbled starting to look very faint from blood loss.
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 25th December 2013, 11:48 am

Reiki's was stumbling with her words, it took her several moments to say something, though it was all for naught when she kissed Ayeseru.  He instantly forgot about what she had said.  When the embrace broke, Ayeseru wiped blood, mud and rain from her face.  He carried her like a prince would carry his princess.  His mode was still on.  He wasn't sure what to expect.  Just as he was calming down, about to end his mode, and opening his mouth to say something, he heard it.  The breathing and movement of the mage.

Ayeseru threw Reiki to the side, far away from where he stood.  He knew something was coming his way, and he wouldn't be able to dodge it.  As he was making a one hundred and eighty degree turn, passing the ninety degree, he was slammed with a powerful wave of water.  Seeing as how Ayeseru was on the floor, grasping his shoulder and ribs where the water hit him, it was hot water.

It was hotter than hot, it was boiling.  It was quite surprising it hadn't already turned to steam.  His knees and head on the ground whilst arms trying to cover his shoulder, arm, and ribs, he would kick the ground and yell out in pain.  Why isn't my iron absorbing the heat?!

Ayeseru turned his head so he could see who it was, and of course, who else would it be but the evil guardian?  He was walking forth, with ripped clothing and a ripped cloak, but not ripped enough to see his face.  He was laughing.  "Well...  You certainly pack a wallop.  I was actually kinda surprised when I saw that...  Monstrosity from you.  But of course...  Every monster must be tamed..."

Ayeseru grit his teeth as he heard this.  In a split second, he leaped into the air, leaving a small crater from where he took off, charging both his arms with shadows and iron to strike the mage.  As he got closer and closer to strike the mage, however, he was stopped.  How was he stopped?  He created a sphere in which he trapped Ayeseru in; flinging it to a tree as exploded like a bubble, Ayeseru sliding from the tree trunk.

His skin was fried.  Even through his iron skin sheet, it could be seen turning into a darker shade of gray.  Ayeseru was shaking.  He could barely move any of his limbs, and even when he did, they shook tremendously.  The guardian now standing on top of Ayeseru, grabbed his hair and lifted him up, face to face with him.

"It's a shame to see such potential go to waste...  Oh well...  This is what you get for allying yourself to...  Her..." he gave a wicked smile as he burst into laughter.  "Now...  Should we end this..?" he asked crookedly.

Ayeseru shifted his head, barely, with one eye closed, as the words barely came from his lips.  "Reiki...  Run...  Far..."

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Reiki of Darkness
    Reiki of Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Reiki of Darkness 25th December 2013, 12:10 pm

She kept her eyes on Ayeseru, listening to her words, she shook her head, "I-I am not going... anywhere... without you..." she slowly stood up, creating crystal swords and looked at the mage, "Kryn... you will pay for this..." her silvery eyes showed darkness in them. She staggered forward, the reopened scar on her arm trailed blood everywhere she went. She took deep breaths, trying to fight the pain.
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 27th December 2013, 3:57 pm

"Reiki... Stop it..." Ayeseru muttered under his breath. She created a beautiful blade made out of purple crystals, and looked at the opposing mage, whose name apparently was Kryn. "Reiki... Stop it... Go away..." he said it a bit louder this time, as she got closer and closer. Ayeseru grit his teeth at his helplessness. "REIKI, STOP IT! RUN NOW!"

Ayeseru yelled it out. He had to take a lot of deep breaths in order to stay concious. "Look... I'll be able to handle this guy... I promise! Trust me when I tell you, that I'll be right behind you when you leave this place!" Meanwhile, the Kryn was laughing. "BAHAHAHA! Oh god, this is like a very corny movie! You think the good guy with the most feelings will win? Think again!"

Ayeseru began to secretly take in a massive amount of darkness and shadows, eating it. He gave the best wink he could to Reiki, signaling to her that he'd be fine, and that she needed to get out of there pronto.

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Reiki of Darkness
    Reiki of Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Reiki of Darkness 27th December 2013, 4:27 pm

She shook her head, staggering slightly, she flinched at Kryn's laughter, she fell to kneeling, her crystal swords shatter due to not having the efficient energy to maintain them. She scowled, her eyes turned red, "KRYN!!!!" She stood up and created her swords again, they seemed slightly darker in colour.

Kryn's face curled into a smirk, "Trying to be like daddy are we... I don't think so..." He dropped Ayeseru and moved to her, punching her in the gut, blasting super heated water out of his fist and onto her, she cried out in pain and fell limp, the crystal swords hit the floor, he chucked her into a tree and picked up the swords, smashing them by hitting them together.
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 12th January 2014, 5:06 am

Ayeseru looked upon the scene transpire with a cold, icy gaze. He was pissed. No, far more than that. He was so angry that another crank turned in his head. As he stared with wide eyes of a madman, he began giggling. "Gehehehe....", he paused for a moment. "GEHEHEHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!" his eyes radiated a sinister red. A wide smile could be seen on Ayeseru's face, revealing his sharp dragon-like teeth. "GHEEHEHEHHEHE!" He was driven mad.

Instantly shadow stepping to Kryn. He would grab his collar as Ayeseru stared deep within his eyes with his red eyes meeting Kryn's. His stare was so intense it could be seen as though Ayeseru was peering into his soul. Kryn was very clearly slightly intimidated. Ayeseru lifted him up and threw him at a nearby tree which snapped when Kryn came into contact with it.

Ayeseru was no longer Ayeseru. Driven mad from the memories of his dead brother, he absolutely refused to see a similar scene. His sanity reduced to nearly nothing, and the true battle of a monster against a human begins.

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Reiki of Darkness
    Reiki of Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Reiki of Darkness 12th January 2014, 5:41 am

Upon opening her eyes again to the sound of a tree snapping, she slowly looked up, seeing Ayeseru. He looked different, he started scaring her, she slowly stood up, putting her hand to her incredibly scolded stomach. She slowly slowly walked up to him, tears flooded her eyes, she stopped in front of him, shaking from pain and fear, "Ayeseru..." it scared her seeing him like this, she turned and looked at Kryn, "Ayeseru... I need to finish him off... If I don't... I will live in fear all my life... knowing I was a coward... knowing... I can't fight my own battles..." She closed her eyes tears falling down her face, she ripped her scarf off her neck, putting it down to the floor.

"Kryn... I will not let you get the better of me anymore!!" she yelled.

Kryn looked at her, listening to her words.

She looked at the floor, "It's true... I have been scared of you all my life... but I got through... I had to... because of people I loved and people who wouldn't want me to give up... even if my life was hard... I have had some amazing people come into my life... Derek... my true guardian angel... and Ayeseru here... whom I love..." tears flooded her eyes even more.

"I wont let you harm anyone else... I wont let you kill anyone else that I love!!! I would save you if I could, but I can't, your too far gone... I won't give you forgiveness for what you have done to me or anyone else!!! You will live with the consequences!!! I will not kill you!! You don't deserve death!!!" Her eyes went red.

Kryn's eyes widened, slowly standing up, "And what are you going to do? You can't stop me..."

"I can stop you... you will never harm an innocent life again..." she created crystal swords once more.

He smirked, "That didn't work the last time how is it going to work this time?"

"BECAUSE I KNOW YOUR WEAKNESS!!!!" she yelled, running toward him at high speed, pain didn't seem to bother her anymore. His eyes widened.

"Wh-what..."

She sliced her swords at him, he dodged each move, smirking, until he cried out as a crystal sword went through his boot, pinning him to the ground. She backed away and put her hands to the floor, "CRYSTALIAN ERUPTION!!!!" The ground shook and Kryn panicked, mud and debre erupted from the ground. When the view was clear, large spikes were visible of where he had been, her eyes widened, seeing only his cloak had been caught on the spikes.

There was a laughter echoing around them, she looked down panting, "I am too weak... I can't do this..." she bowed her head.
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 12th January 2014, 7:00 am

Ayeseru knew he was scaring Reiki. He knew he wasn't good to see right now. He knew he shouldn't be the way he was. But he couldn't help it. He could see through his eyes and hear through his ears, but he could not control his body. As she had admit she loved him, Ayeseru froze for a moment, not making a move. You'd think that'd be enough to make him come back to his senses... But he was lost far back in his mind, and his anger took over completely.

As Reiki attacked Kryn beautifully, it was evident she wasn't going to be able to beat him. She wasn't doing something correctly. Meanwhile, Ayeseru had simply stood where he was for the past few minutes. His insanity was unsure what to do, but his body did. As he heard the laughter coming from all directions, one was stronger than the others. Ultra sensitive ears would pinpoint the location of the stronger laughter as Ayeseru moved at the speed of shadows (0.000001mph or so slower than light!) and moved behind Kryn, whose laughter was beginning to die down as he felt a presence behind him.

He turned around, only to find a maniac of a dragon slayer staring into his soul with a wide smile. "GEHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHA!" Now Ayeseru's laughter could be heard everywhere. Ayeseru cocked both his fist and head back and shot it forward, blasting Kryn's face, sending him flying and crashing and breaking into several trees and boulders. That wasn't the end of it, though. As Kryn was recovering, Ayeseru placed himself 10 feet away from him. Ayeseru advanced slowly, and his head was slightly hanging down so only his wicked smile was visible to Kryn. Kryn quickly cast a spell. "Hot Water Prison!!!!" he yelled out in terror.

Ayeseru's arms were now bound together by a water orb of hot water. Kryn gave a slight smile of relief as he saw Ayeseru's iron hands burning a darker shade of gray. However... It didn't move Ayeseru in the slightest. Using pure physical strength, Ayeseru pulled his harms in opposite directions, and the water orb burst. A face of disbelief could be seen on his face, and Ayeseru moved closer and closer. Kryn was crawling back, but ended up with nowhere to go as his back hit a tree. Ayeseru was directly above Kryn, staring down at him in the creepiest fashion possible. He rose his leg, and brought it down like an anchor on him, making a lot of dust and debris rise in the air as a large crater was made.

As the dust cleared, Ayeseru's foot could be seen laying on Kryn's chest, who was now groaning in pain. Ayeseru grabbed him by his throat and brought him slightly higher than Ayeseru, still holding Kryn's throat. Somehow, the great beast within Ayeseru knew words. "Gehehhe... GEHEHEHHE... Now now, Kryn... Do you have any last words to depart with?" As Ayeseru spoke, it was evident it wasn't him. A very dark and deep voice replaced his normal voice.

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Reiki of Darkness
    Reiki of Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Reiki of Darkness 12th January 2014, 7:17 am

Watching him, her eyes widened, "Ayeseru.... no... NO!!!!"  She pulled her sword off the ground and ran up to him, she created an orb of purple crystal in her free hand and it shot up in the air as she lifted it up. She then spun her crystal sword in the air also, it all shattered and 5 decent sized shards started falling down over Kryn and him. Before they could hit Ayeseru however, she tackled him out of the way, two of the shards hitting her, the three others, hit Kryn in the arms and stomach. He cried out. When he realized what spell it was, he gasped, "I-I can't move..."

She held on to Ayeseru, her lips touched his, tears fell down her face, she was out of energy now, she shouldn't have even been conscious with the amount of wounds and blood she had lost from her opened scar and everything else. She stayed on top of him, looking at him, "Stop this... please... he can't fight for a while now... he is poisoned by my Amethyst Crescent Rose Fall... if he tries anything... I will stop him... just snap out of it!!! I want the Ayeseru that I fell in love with back... please..." she buried her head in his chest, it was more of a thud of exhaustion really. She cried deeply, "Please come back to me..."
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 17th January 2014, 4:21 pm

Ayeseru was tackled out of the way of crystal shards that Reiki had created to bind Kryn. As his body hit the floor, he didn't move. He was completely immobile, and his face showed nothing but opened, glowing red eyes. He felt the warmth of Reiki's body on him, a kiss, and tears coming from her as well.
    She said some words that couldn't reach him. He was completely trapped within his own mind and thoughts.

In his mind, he was falling endlessly, head first. There was nothing around him, only darkness. He continued to fall an endless darkness. His eyes were only half opened and a small frown could be seen if you were also in his mind.
    Tch... It really does seem like I'm good for nothing. First, my brother dies... Now, Reiki is being attacked by that mage and I'm knocked out... Way to go, Ayeseru... Aren't you another let down?

He continued to fall deeper and deeper into his mind. It was as though he was embracing it, and didn't care what happened anymore. A lot of questions began rising in his mind, before... A voice?
    A faint voice... But it was one that called out to him. It kept calling his name out. That's what he heard. Nothing else. Is someone calling me..? As he continued to fall, he voice got stronger and stronger, eventually to the point where he recognized it. It was Reiki.
    She was calling out for him to return. Ayeseru's eyes widened, as tears rolled down his face.

That's right... I need to go back for her!!! Ayeseru looked down, to see a bright light. As he entered it, everything became bright for a moment, before Ayeseru entered the real world. As he did so, his Iron Shadow Dragon mode instantly ended, and drained nearly all of his energy.
    On him, he saw his beloved crying on him. He gave a small, upset grin, and rested his palm on the top of her head. "I'm here, my dear... I'm sorry for making you worry..."

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Reiki of Darkness
    Reiki of Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Reiki of Darkness 18th January 2014, 3:39 am

Her eyes widened slightly, looking at him, she smiled slightly, "Ayeseru... your back..." she rested her head on his chest, starting to loose consciousness, her blood covered his clothes. Her vision was starting to blur, she was starting to loose the fight of her consciousness. She slowly started closing her eyes, "I love you..." she whispered, going deep into unconsciousness.

Kryn couldn't move however hard he tried, he eventually gave up.

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 4:12 am