Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Girl in the Mountains (Private - Reiki Shikon)

The Girl in the Mountains (Private - Reiki Shikon) Empty The Girl in the Mountains (Private - Reiki Shikon)

Post by Guest 27th February 2014, 5:30 am

Three Years Ago

It had been almost a full day that the blizzard had been raging over the Phoenix Mountains and its surrounding plains of land before it had finally begun to ease off. The snow was about a foot deep, with no signs of it decreasing anytime soon. Thankfully the hazardous conditions were beginning to subside, and signs of life could be seen traversing through the winter wonderland. Of these figures, only two appeared to be human; Lucas Marce'el and his daughter, Bliss, lived and breathed in arctic conditions, and were currently headed towards a specific location deep in the heart of the mountains themselves on a cart that was being pulled along by a pair of large snow leopards.

Lucas was a fairly tall and powerful man, standing at around six feet and two inches with a body that had clearly been trained intensely. Despite the fierceness his body gave off, his facial features and general attitude seemed to be forever welcoming, with his ocean blue eyes catching people off-guard easily with their honesty, and his silvery-grey hair that was kept neat and of a medium length, stopping at his neck. He was a traveling merchant and a former Arctic Hunter, a mage specially trained for winter conditions. The armor and clothing he was wearing was further proof of that status, particularly the long, fleece-lined white coat he was wearing. He'd trained his daughter to be his apprentice at both of his occupations, becoming the first Winter Huntress in six generations. With this, and the skills they'd learned as a necessity to survive in such a potentially perilous job, the pair had been able to outlast the harsh conditions with relative ease despite Bliss being only eleven years of age.

"Looks like the weather's letting up Blissy. We may well reach our destination before nightfall after all." Lucas looked down at his little girl with a warm smile, which was returned by the happy grin of the young Winter Huntress. "Then we can meet lots of new people!" she exclaimed excitedly, causing her father to laugh heartily. "Yes! Of course!" The location they were headed to was a new guild that went by the name of Eclipse Soul. It was being run by an old friend of Lucas' named Zeno Sombras, and the ulterior motive of this job was for Lucas to finally meet with the man face-to-face and work alongside him to build up the guild's reputation and help in the day-to-day workings. Bliss would be joining alongside her father, being one of the first gifted mages to join. At least, this was the plan. The merchant's eyes looked up at the mountains that surrounded them, searching for any signs of this great building or of the magic that was contained within it. Naturally, there was no such luck. It was hidden from view for a reason. As expected from Zeno.

[Play 'Serious Battle Theme']

A sudden whistle, followed by a thud and then Bliss' scream broke the hunter from his thoughts. "DAD!" One of the leopards now lay dead on the ground. Just moments after, the second joined its companion.The arrows were being fired from the left side and so Lucas took Bliss up in his arms and dived to the right, ducking behind the cart as it came to a complete stop. Several thuds were heard as arrows hit the frame of the family's makeshift barrier, before silence fell and only voices were heard; voices that were getting progressively closer. Lucas placed Bliss onto the ground and put a finger to her lips. The young girl nodded showing that she understood to stay silent. He then rushed to the back of the cart and pulled out a small box, before tucking it into the large inner pocket of his long fleece-lined coat and returning to his daughter's side in time to hear more arrows hitting the cart and the snow behind him. "Bliss sweetie, we're gonna have to make a move. We can't stay here. Stay in front of me and do what you do best. I'll be right behind you." Bliss nodded again. "Okay..." She looked up at her father with uncertainty, to which he responded by kissing her gently on the forehead. "You can do it Blissy. Now come on, let's get moving."

Bliss rushed forwards, pulling her bow off of the front seat without stopping. As she ran she could hear arrows hurtling towards her, but didn't think to look. Instead she did was her father had said; she did what she did best. She held out her right hand and, in a split second, an arrow made entirely of ice appeared. She placed it upon her bow and glanced to her side. There were around eight threats in total, with one or two more probably closer to the cart by now. Her targets were the six men with bows who were raining arrows down on the pair. Arrows that were being deflected with precision by her father's ice throwing knives. She pulled back on the bow's string and released the arrow, catching her first target straight in the knee. He crumpled to the ground in agony immediately, his screams of pain being heard clearly over the silence of the battleground. "Good shot Bliss!" a call was heard behind her, inspiring and motivating her as she created another two arrows. She placed them both onto the bow and focused on her next targets.

"Skadi's Touch..."

The arrows flew through the air at astonishing speed. The initial target dodged, but was clearly unaware of the effects the spell had. The arrows traveled and struck the man behind him, hitting him in the chest and the throat, before splintering in all directions. The two men on either side of the struck target had their arms pierced. The man stood in front was slain as a shard pierced through the back of his head, killing him instantly. Whilst the move was a success, Bliss was beginning to feel lightheaded. She'd used a lot of her magical energy up in lasting throughout the day in the blizzard, leaving very little for an event such as this. She attempted to create more arrows, but as soon as they formed in her hand, her eyes rolled and she fell face-first into the snow.

Lucas immediately came up behind her and picked her up in his arms, carrying her as fast as his legs would carry him up the mountain path and away from the raining arrows. Due to his little girl's efforts, there were only two men left to fire arrows up at him, and neither could reach him. Were they not still under threat, he'd have told her how proud he was. As he reached the top of the mountain peak he was on, he turned around to see how many were left. The sight before him caused his stomach to drop; this wasn't a simple job by a small group of bandits after all. Below him were a group of purple-clad men and women, all glaring up with malicious intent, all of them after the one thing Lucas had that they cared about, and that was the package he'd been entrusted to deliver. Although he didn't know who they were, he could feel their collective magical power even from this distance. With him carrying Bliss, they'd catch them up in no time. The Arctic Hunter didn't have time to think rationally, nor did he have the power to take them all on and survive. He turned and ran as fast as he could, headed further up the mountains hoping, praying that he might find the guild he was headed for, or find someone who could help him...but no help came.

[Play 'Melancholy Moments']

After running for what felt like hours, Lucas finally fell to his knees, cradling Bliss tightly in his arms. He could hear the shouting of the magi still and, although they didn't seem any closer, he knew it was just a matter of time before they caught up to him. He looked down at his daughter and gently stroked her cheek. He had little choice now. He caught his breath and got back to his feet, before heading further into the mountains as fast as his weary legs would carry him, his eyes scanning the snow-covered environment for an alcove, a cave, anything that would be a good hiding place. After a few minutes he found the ideal spot; a small crevice in the face of the mountain big enough for one to hide safely at the back, and that, even from this distance, was overlooking the Silent Glaciers in the far-off horizon.

Lucas slipped into the gap and gently rested Bliss against the wall of the crevice, before pulling out the package from his pocket. Without a seconds hesitation he tore it open and pulled out its contents; a scale. Whilst the unknowing would question this action, most would understand entirely. The scale was from an Ice Dragon, and was a an Ice Dragon Lacrima. It held magic that would protect Bliss from the extreme cold even in her unconscious state. The doting father placed the scale in Bliss' hand, before gently stroking her hair and kissing her forehead. The young girl's eyes opened slightly and looked up at her father. "Daddy...? Are we safe now?" she asked in confusion. Lucas nodded gently. "Yeah Blissy...you're safe...get some rest. You deserve it...I'm proud of you sweetie." he replied softly, smiling warmly despite the decision he'd come to. Bliss smiled back sweetly, before losing consciousness again. Her magical power was still low. It was something that would increase as she got older and trained more, and Lucas was ensuring she would have this opportunity. He gave his daughter one last kiss on the forehead before getting to his feet and stepping out of the crevice. "You're safe..." he echoed, before putting out his hands. From that day onwards the crevice remained untouched, frozen shut by ice that even the sharpest picks and hottest flames were unable to make a dent in. Deep within the crevice, unseen from the outside, was the figure of a young girl, protected by her father to what is believed to have been his last moments, waiting for the day she would be found.
    Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250] - 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Shinigami Protection
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 87,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Girl in the Mountains (Private - Reiki Shikon) Empty Re: The Girl in the Mountains (Private - Reiki Shikon)

Post by Emilia Hawke 4th March 2014, 6:32 am

The Girl in the Mountains (Private - Reiki Shikon) Nye9nc

NOTES !

TAGS.

WORDS.
    “Freezer Burn All”

LYRICS.
    “Do the impossible, see the invisible.”

NOTES.

The Girl in the Mountains (Private - Reiki Shikon) Lhe9eo9
    "If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end."

The Girl in the Mountains (Private - Reiki Shikon) 1ew2ol

- Reiki

Present Day

Snowflakes majestically danced in their ballroom of the skies around the Phoenix Mountains. Through their dance cut the young Ice Dragon Slayer, on his hunt for some fresh meat for the guild. Accompanying him on this fine morning was his loyal new partner, Tsuki. In the time they had bonded, Tsuki had proved herself quite the hunting dog. She was the one responsible for catching the current trophy slung across her back; a massive ten point buck. The two were currently tracking another impressive buck that was managing to be quite elusive; even for Reiki.

Slippery little bastard, ain’t he, Tsuki? Reiki asked as they walked through the mountainous valleys. Tsuki responded with an agreeing bark while Reiki took in a large whiff of the crisp winter air. I should have just frozen him when I first saw him. I wasn’t intending to miss and simply injure the poor thing. Now I have to find him. I won’t let him suffer with that kind of injury. Reiki said aloud, clutching his home made bow tightly in his right hand. The bow was incredibly basic in it its nature, simply crafted by Reiki out of a tree near the Eclipse Soul guild hall. It was made simply for hunting, not for any sort of combat purposes. The arrows he used were simply sharpened sticks which he added ice magic to the tips of for effectiveness. It wasn’t exactly the most beautiful looking tool, but it got the job done.

Reiki came to a sudden stop, extending his arm out to stop Tsuki as well. He squinted through the snow fall to gaze upon his target, leaning up against a patch of ice on the face of the nearby mountain. In a heartbeat, Reiki quickly drew one of the sticks from his makeshift quiver and drew back his bow. The moment he released it, the arrow flew through the air until it found itself at home in the deers heart; causing the beast to collapse. Reiki and Tsuki quickly made their way over to the deer, Reiki checking its pulse to ensure that it was dead. Krosis, I did not mean to put you through such agony. No need to worry, you’re not going to become some kind of huraj for my wall. You’ll be put into the skerah of many of my comrades to sustain their lives. Reiki said to the dead animal, hoisting it up over his shoulders and throwing it on top of the other on Tsuki’s back.

Reiki then turned back to stare at the wall of ice that the deer was resting against. The rest of the mountain before him was covered in snow; why was this ice? This wasn’t the only strange thing that Reiki noticed. He felt something rather familiar emanating from behind the ice. The sensation was incredibly faint, but Reiki could sense a familiar form of magic power. Oi, Azrael….. That’s a lacrima of Bormah, isn’t it? Reiki asked aloud. Azrael pondered this curiously, as he no doubt felt the same connection Reiki did. Indeed, it’s identical to the lacrima of your father I had guarded for centuries. Strange, I thought the humans had only managed to procure the magic from one of his scales… perhaps our guest has some information? Azrael inquired, sensing a strange presence around the two.

Reiki picked up on the presence just as his uncle did. He spun around, placing the back of his leather jacket against the ice. He bent out his fingers in his usual fashion, bearing his refined kanines as his eyes darted around the surrounding landscape. The presence he felt was ghostly in nature; some kind of Dark Mage? Whatever it was, Reiki was prepared incase it tried to ambush him. The polar-beardog couldn’t feel the presence like Reiki could, but Tsuki prepared herself all the same as her master did. You might as well show yourself! Reiki exclaimed, all of his senses on full alert.

template by darkee of btn.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Girl in the Mountains (Private - Reiki Shikon) 471 The Girl in the Mountains (Private - Reiki Shikon) H05POqb The Girl in the Mountains (Private - Reiki Shikon) 471

The Girl in the Mountains (Private - Reiki Shikon) Empty Re: The Girl in the Mountains (Private - Reiki Shikon)

Post by Guest 4th March 2014, 10:41 am

Reiki's call almost took the spirit of the Arctic Hunter by surprise. He hadn't expected anyone to be so in tune with their surroundings and feel him around. No-one had in the past three years after all, so why should they suddenly pay attention now? Yet here was a young man who was stood just meters away from Lucas' daughter, who could sense her magic and the lacrima through the thick wall of ice and who could sense him guarding it. The Dragon Slayer was deserving of an audience with the not-quite-so departed for that alone. However, the uncanny resemblance that Reiki bore to Lucas in his youth had piqued the deceased man's interest. As Reiki looked forward, Lucas would slowly but surely come into view. Within a few seconds it seemed almost like an actual human being had appeared before the Eclipse Soul wizard.

"Well...this is a peculiar encounter...fate is a fickle beast." The man's voice seemed almost distant, yet still as audible as would be expected from where he was 'stood'. "So...you're one of Zeno's brood are you? Heh, you turned out alright...could've been better, but then again who am I to judge?" He laughed heartily before sighing and looking over at the ice covered crevice behind Reiki. "It's been three years you know...three years since I ended up here and since that crevice was filled. And in that time - my GODS - there were some real morons turning up here. So many people believe there's treasure behind that ice." The Arctic Hunter stepped over to the crevice now, placing his hand upon the wall of ice he'd created with that very hand three years before. "They were right of course. My greatest treasure lies behind here...treasure that they could never comprehend. I was hardly going to allow someone to find her and take her that easily...no. They tried pickaxes. They tried hammers, chisels, rock and fire magic. It would've been funny if it weren't so infuriating at the time...so I scared them away."

His hand lowered as he turned to face Reiki. A breeze came up behind him, blowing through him as his body remained untouched by the wind. "...and then you turned up...you who shares the same magical element as myself, who has very similar power to mine when I were alive. You who resides in the very guild I was supposed to help raise. Mmhmm...fate is indeed a fickle beast." As soon as he finished the sentence, Lucas froze up and simply stared at Reiki for a few moments before bringing his left hand up and slapping himself in the face with his palm. "I'm so sorry, I've not introduced myself have I? I suppose Zeno's not mentioned me either. Probably thought I'd turned my back on him...ah well, can't be helped I suppose." The Ice Wizard straightened himself up before smiling at Reiki. "I am...WAS, the Arctic Hunter, Lucas Marce'el."
    Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250] - 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Hawke 4th March 2014, 11:32 am

NOTES !

TAGS.

WORDS.
    “Freezer Burn All”

LYRICS.

NOTES.

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end."

- Reiki

Reiki remained fully alert as the spectral visage of a man stood before him. The visage was almost like looking into a future mirror for Reiki, minus the facial scars Reiki had. He eased up ever so slightly as the spirit mentioned Zeno’s name, seeming as though he knew Reiki’s guild master. He was slightly annoyed at the comment this spirit made, but he would let it slide for the time being; allowing the spirit to speak to him further.

Reiki’s eyes darted over to Tsuki as she growled when the spirit came near and placed his hand upon the ice. He nodded to his pet, as the two of them eased up on their guard whilst the spirit continued to speak. His was certainly an intriguing story, at least, from the information he had given so far. He introduced himself as Lucas Marce’el, supposedly a mage once known as the Arctic Hunter. Seeing no reason to not at least be courteous, Reiki gave a smirk to the spirit of Lucas Marce’el. Drem Yol Lok. Greetings, in the tongue of my ancestors. I’m Reiki Shikon, Iizdovah Kriid and Eclipse Soul’s Ace of Death. he said, his eyes rolling over to the wall of ice.

So, you have a great umriid hidden away here in the side of this mountain? Reiki asked, clenching his fist tight. In the blink of an eye, Reiki’s fist collided with the wall of ice, shattering it to pieces in front of Lucas’ eyes. The ice blasted its way into the crevice it was covering, bouncing off the walls and a peculiar shape in the middle. Reiki quickly reached out and grabbed a piece of ice, bringing it to his mouth and crushing it within his maw. Odd, didn’t you just say they couldn’t even melt this away with fire magic? The quality seems off for a nehfrein type of ice. I gotta hand it to ya though, tastes pretty damn good. Reiki said with his mouth full. This display of strength was his way of retaliation for Lucas’ earlier comment of how Reiki “could have turned out better.”

As he munched, Reiki turned to behold Lucas’ treasure within the once crevice. The treasure was a young girl, frozen solid in a chrysalis of ice to protect her from any harm and to preserve her body. The feeling of the magic from the lacrima was stronger now, but still quite faint. Her magic power as a whole seemed relatively low at the present moment; yet Reiki sensed much potential within her. He turned back to Lucas with a curious smile as he swallowed his snack. Your greatest umriid. Judging by her age, I think it’s safe for me to assume that she is your mon, your daughter? Reiki asked, turning to face the spirit and stare him directly in the eyes. You say you know Master Zeno and your mon contains within her the power of my Bormah, the Tundra King, Gellidus. I’m not exactly close to Master Zeno, but considering what I’m gathering from all this, something tells me I should have heard of you by now. I have quite a few questions for you, Mr. Marce’el.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Girl in the Mountains (Private - Reiki Shikon) 471 The Girl in the Mountains (Private - Reiki Shikon) H05POqb The Girl in the Mountains (Private - Reiki Shikon) 471

Post by Guest 4th March 2014, 1:24 pm

Reiki's strength was impressive. Of all the feats that Lucas had seen in his time, this young man was certainly stronger than his initial appearance gave off. His demeanour truly did remind the Ice mage of himself. "What can I say, you're much more like myself than I first thought...a dragon slayer...the power of a slayer runs through you in the same way a hunter's power runs through my veins...and through hers..." He looked down at the figure of his daughter as Reiki walked over to her and raised her up. "Yes...yes my greatest treasure. I was a merchant. A traveler. I've handled more valuable items than the greatest treasure hunter in the world would ever get to lay his own hands on. But none of that mattered. I had my daughter..." He walked over to Reiki, his eyes still fixed on his daughter's face. Were he not a spirit, tears would have been falling down the man's face as he kissed her on the forehead.

"She's just a child...but she's braver than most of the men and women I met in my lifetime." He muttered. He stepped away, before looking up at Reiki. "I'm assuming you've matured to the point where you can talk while you walk, so if you can permit my saying so - which you will - I'd like for you to take my daughter somewhere safe and revive her. Her waking here would only cause her to panic."

As the pair would begin their travel back to the guildhall, Lucas placed his hands in his pockets. "It's unsurprising that Zeno hasn't mentioned me. Last he heard from me was when I offered my services to helping build Eclipse Soul. He most likely thinks I turned my back on him and the guild before it was even built up.

I was friends with Zeno many, MANY years ago. But different life events took us in different directions. I had a family and moved to Iceberg, whilst Zeno stayed here in Fiore doing...whatever it was he was doing...he never actually told me."
    Lucas took his hand from his pocket, scratched his head and chuckled. "Never one to talk about himself that man."
    Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Hawke 6th March 2014, 10:09 am

NOTES !

TAGS.

WORDS.
    “Freezer Burn All”

LYRICS.

NOTES.

- Reiki

Reiki listened as Lucas compared himself to Reiki; walking over to the chrysalis that held the spirits daughter. He clenched his fist and brought it down upon the chrysalis, shattering it to pieces to reveal the young ice mage better. Reiki could clearly see that the girl wasn’t even thirteen years old. From the words that Lucas used to describe her, Reiki didn’t even have to guess that the two were extremely close. He felt quite sorry for Bliss. She had lost her father at quite a young age and she didn’t even know it yet.

Reik knelt down and picked the young ice mage up in his arms. He could feel the power of his fathers lacrima flowing throughout the girls body. While Reiki was still curious as to how the lacrima came to be into Lucas’ possession, he was at least thankful that Lucas had it. He could also sense how dangerously low her magic power currently was. Were it not for this lacrima freezing and merging with her, Bliss would have died in this crevice. [i] Even after all these years, you just keep popping up in my life one way or another… Thank you, Bormah, for whatever you went through in the creation of these lacrima. You saved this young kiir’s life...and my own.[/b] he thought to himself, Lucas walking over and placing a kiss upon the forehead of his daughter.

Disregarding the obvious insult he threw at Reiki’s maturity, Lucas’ suggestion of moving to a new location to wake Bliss was something Reiki agreed upon. Well that’s far from an issue. We can bring her back to the Eclipse Soul guild hall and wake her up there. he said, throwing Bliss over his shoulder and leading the way. Tsuki followed the two with both bucks slung across her back; beardog and master listening as Lucas further explained a part of his story. Heh, I’ve hardly heard Master Zeno talk much at all unless it was an emergency. He’s quite a digol man, holding more secrets than I had initially thought. Reiki chuckled a bit, turning towards the specter. I do have to ask, if you don’t mind me doing so, how exactly did you end up with a Dragon Lacrima; one from my Bormah no less? From your tey, the two of you here were on your way to Eclipse Soul. Did Master Zeno have some kind of plan for such a suleykaar magic item?

Post by Guest 7th March 2014, 12:39 pm

The young man's question was a good one, and it certainly wasn't one that Lucas would be able to give a definitive answer to. Instead he would simply have to inform Reiki of as many details as he could remember. "Well I was a merchant of sorts, although I was also like a glorified postman. Due to my reputation as a powerful mage, and as a reliable courier, I would often be hired to take precious goods from one location to another. Where the lacrima came from I can't be sure. The fact that I had it while on that specific journey suggests to me that it was fated, although I cannot be sure of course. Anyway, I was informed that the lacrima was to be delivered to one Zeno Sombras and I figured I could kill two birds with one stone. Maybe he got it because he predicted an ice mage of a caliber such as yourself would one day join the guild. Who knows?"

As much as he'd have loved to have more answers for the dragon slayer, the Arctic hunter had nothing left to say on the matter. Ironic when he considered the fact that, had he survived, he'd probably be able to answer any question Reiki had regarding the guild, it's guildmaster and its history. Instead it was Lucas who would have to ask about the guild. "So...what is Eclipse Soul like? I've seen many members pass by the crevice over the past few years, but none of them were able to interact with me." It was peculiar being curious about a place that, were he still alive, he would have most likely been a large part of.
    Emilia Hawke
    Emilia Hawke

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Ysmir Ddvansebrom

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Emilia Hawke 10th March 2014, 11:03 am

NOTES !

TAGS.

WORDS.
    “Freezer Burn All”

LYRICS.

NOTES.

- Reiki

Reiki listened well to Lucas’ answer to his question. Sadly, it wasn’t much of answer at all. This only served to peak Reiki’s interest in the matter further. Was Lucas being honest when he said that he didn’t know anything about the lacrima or was he withholding the truth? Reiki honestly couldn’t tell. Before he had a chance to further press the matter, he was the one on the receiving end of a question.

Ferviit… there’s plenty of people that can sense magical presences just as well as I can; if not better than I. Perhaps it has to do with our elements matching. After all, I am the most powerful ice mage in Fiore being among the Wizard Saints. As for your question, Eclipse Soul is a rather…. zurun… strange place. It’s mostly filled with mages who are on the borderline of being considered dark mages. While not all of us are, generally we all had some kind of event happen in our lives that made us at least think a little off kilter at times. Master Zeno created the guild as a place of alu’umend; a place of redemption. That’s all there is to say about it, at least, on paper. You’ll get a better sense of everything soon enough. he said, pointing with his free arm off in the distance. Through the gentle snowfall, the outer walls of Karakuri City could already be seen not too far in the distance. Looming over the back of the city was the massive castle that Eclipse Soul called its home. Very soon, they would be welcoming a new member into their fold.; one that Reiki was quite interested to oversee the growth of as a technical part of his Ice Dragon family.

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 3:12 am