Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Shadows... Fire... Dragons... Phoenixes?! (Phoenix Fire - Chaotic Rumble ; Kirahunter)

Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Corrupted King of Knights
    Position : King Of Kings
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sapphiron ; The Shadow
    Experience : 601,187

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Refraction : Sword King
    Second Magic: N/A (for now)
    Third Magic:

Shadows...  Fire...  Dragons...  Phoenixes?! (Phoenix Fire - Chaotic Rumble ; Kirahunter) Empty Shadows... Fire... Dragons... Phoenixes?! (Phoenix Fire - Chaotic Rumble ; Kirahunter)

Post by Chaotic Rumble 23rd November 2014, 7:07 pm

Spoiler:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shadows...  Fire...  Dragons...  Phoenixes?! (Phoenix Fire - Chaotic Rumble ; Kirahunter) V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Tournament Participation Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Shadows...  Fire...  Dragons...  Phoenixes?! (Phoenix Fire - Chaotic Rumble ; Kirahunter) Empty Re: Shadows... Fire... Dragons... Phoenixes?! (Phoenix Fire - Chaotic Rumble ; Kirahunter)

Post by Chaotic Rumble 23rd November 2014, 7:21 pm

Ayeseru sighed; being a lady was tough work.  Ever since she became, well...  A she, due to -that- curse, not only has Ayeseru begun to look like a woman, but behave as one, too.  This time, she was sighing at the fact that the Council had the nerve to call her to headquarters, explain the situation, and then make her wait for a partner who wasn't even present before setting off; she didn't know the details of the job very well, mostly because the Council didn't know the details of the job very well.  All they really knew was that some psychotic historian in Oak Town was spewing nonsense up and about, troubling the citizens, refusing to silence himself upon countless requests.  His demands were "powerful mages beyond comprehension".  Ultimately, the Council gave in, and Ayeseru was called upon.  Why they gave in, however, is something that truly puzzles me...  Though, I gotta admit, this other Wizard Saint has me curious...

The Council, had in fact, informed Ayeseru that her partner would be another Wizard Saint - makes sense.  It was another form of unimaginable power, exactly what the historian was requesting for; only problem was simple, and it was the problem in which Ayeseru knew nothing of this Wizard Saint.  "It's someone you don't know, but we've got a feeling you'll like him.  We know that we do."  Merely thinking about those sentences was enough to anger Ayeseru; with her new womanly ways, it was quite simple to trigger any form of annoyance.  It wasn't so much that she didn't know the said Saint that invoked the anger within her, it was the simple fact that the council had refused to inform her who it may be...  And why he was late. She sighed deeply, waiting outside of the Council's office, leaning against the wall, looking towards the floor with her eyes closed.

"He better be up to speed.", she muttered to herself.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Shadows...  Fire...  Dragons...  Phoenixes?! (Phoenix Fire - Chaotic Rumble ; Kirahunter) V4W5D0r

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Position : None
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Magic: Stardust
    Third Magic:

Shadows...  Fire...  Dragons...  Phoenixes?! (Phoenix Fire - Chaotic Rumble ; Kirahunter) Empty Re: Shadows... Fire... Dragons... Phoenixes?! (Phoenix Fire - Chaotic Rumble ; Kirahunter)

Post by Kirahunter 23rd November 2014, 7:37 pm

Simon couldn't tell if he was meant to be joyed, enraged, scared or what even. However he did feel slightly flattered. A job request for a mage of unimaginable power? When he got called in to play that role he was over joyed, until he was told he would be dealing with The Phoenix. It occured to him he was not being called in simply because of his ability, it was that this was his area of "expertise" as he was one of few to tango with The Phoenix before. He was running across the grass lands to his destination of the Phoenix Mountains using his incredible speed granted by his God Leg magic. Normally he would take to flying but he feared entering the territory of The Phoenix by taking the aerial route. It just seemed like a good idea to stay on the ground for a while.

He didn't know this other mage but he aware that the mage had worked with Simon's friend Sephiria. It had been a long time since he had seen the poison dragon slayer, he hoped that this other mage would have news about her. Simon was getting really tired of his friends up and vanishing, especially when.... The phoenix mage tripped and stumbled to the ground, he suddenly felt he magic power moving in side of him. It felt like the magic was trying to push out from him, to burst through his skin and escape into the sky. The experience was painful to say the least and by the end he was left sweating and breathing heavily. Simon pulled himself to his feet, grabbed his large blue feather coat from the ground where it had fallen and slung it back on his shoulders. Simon wasn't entirely sure what just happened but chalked it up that his magic was reacting to it's maker.

At this time he noticed a missed message on his communication lacrima. He pressed the button and a voice played "You forgot to let me finish. You aren't to go to the mountains directly, you are to meet Asyeru at the magic council head quarters." Simon blinked and stared at the communicator, the voice he recognized as his "manager." The small old guy the magic council had been given the hefty task of making sure Simon fulfilled his various duties.So with that Simon turned on his heels and sprinted off in the direction of Crocus. He would arrive only a few minutes later, gotta love god leg, and found Ayseru outside the magic council office. "Yo! Are you my partner on this whole phoenix thing?"

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 23rd November 2014, 8:07 pm

Ayeseru rose her head as she heard a voice come from in front of her; opening her eyes, she saw a...  Kid?  Not just any kid, but this kid appeared to be relatively young, too.  She sighed deeply once more, This guy is a Wizard Saint?  Ayeseru decided it'd be best not to question it; she used to be extremely powerful as a teenager as well, so she knew full well not to underestimate him.  She nodded, though gave him a somewhat squint look when he mentioned a phoenix.  So...  That historian is talking about phoenixes, eh?  That's something new to me...  She sighed once more; a terrible habit of hers, yet, she was unable to stop.  "I am that partner of yours, or so I'm assuming.  I'm going to guess that you're the other Wizard Saint that the Council has me waiting for, right?"  She scratched the back of her head - what was she to say?  Ayeseru, in her younger years prior to her brothers death, was a lively, charismatic and funny person, but ever since then, she had become somewhat antisocial, unable to properly interact with others.

The only exception to that rule was Sephiria, who is her girlfriend.  She still wondered how Sephiria would take the gender transformation, but didn't worry about it too much.  She had to think; how could she approach this new person?  Introductions, why, of course!  She extended her hand out for a handshake, with a light smile stretched across her lips.  "In case you don't know, my name is Ayeseru Suzumoto - a Wizard Saint, like yourself.  I'm very pleased to meet you!"  If the male shook her hand, her smile would ever so slightly widen, but if he didn't, it would fade slightly, but remain, even if only a small one.  "So, uh...  Do you have any idea what we're actually doing in this job?  No one told me anything this time around..."

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kirahunter 25th November 2014, 5:52 am

When Simon got a solid look of Asyeru he was tempted to blow himself up then and there. Most people couldn't identify a person's magic just by looking at them with magic sensory and Simon was no exception but he did have a good feel for slayer magic and this Ayseru fit the bill. Be it the muscle bound oaf Heero, the poison slayer Sephiria, fire slayer Mari, earth slayer Kaligos, fire slayer Krow, water slayer Chloe or sky slayer Marielle Simon in his time spent with them had picked up a distinct "slayer" trait that could be identified with magic sensory. Naturally Simon meant dragon slayers as his experiences with the other two were brief and painful, not very informative. But that wasn't why he felt like self destructing, nah the real reason was way more embarrassing. For you see the boy phoenix had this natural talent for falling for slayer girls on pretty much the eve of their respective unexplained disappearances. He didn't need or want a fourth person on that list.

That in mind Simon attempted for the first time in his life an incredible feat of mental strength and will power: to be professional. So in a timely fashion he replied to Asyeru's greeting "Yeah I'm a wizard saint, in this case THE wizard saint. Simon the Phoenix, nice to meet you." Simon turned around to look at the looming phoenix mountains "Well that up there is going to be our inevitable destination. I managed to get extra info on the job by being a pain in the butt for my contact. I've learned if they really need you on a job and you pretend to not be interested he tends to spill his guts to try and get me interested." Even from here Simon could feel hints of The Phoenix's power, it's magic was either just that incredible or Simon was just familiar with the magic signature as it was borderline identical to his own. "I'm just really glad I juiced him for all the facts he had first because damn this job is something else. We are retreating a phoenix feather from the big bird himself. I don't know how up to speed you are on the legends but I did an extreme amount of research on this guy. Read every bit of lore there was to be found."

He stretched a bit, at this point stalling productive movement "Big things to know: he's huge, made of fire, considered immortal, hates me and if we fight him we are going to die." That was the real elephant in the room for Simon, his last encounter with the bird had killed him. Literally he died. But the magic flames of the bird imprinted on his ashes and thinks to an artifact he had been carrying on him at the time his old magic was vaporized and the power to control the very flames that had reduced him to ash took it's place. Then Simon inherited it's gift of revival. It was only by chance that The Phoenix had long since moved on before he revived or he was certain the divine creature would have struck him down on the spot. "I had an encounter with him before and got killed. It's how I got my magic. I'm a lot stronger since then and I can tell you are a hell of a mage but I am concerned about two things. The first being the high probability he can turn my own magic against me and the fact that he is still too much for any one mage to fight alone. So regardless of the fact that I can't harm him with my primary magic I have to help anyway." He paused to catch his breath, running across the continent was easy but he easily wore himself out talking "Questions? Concerns? Dieing wishes?"

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 25th November 2014, 5:31 pm

Ayeseru cocked up an eyebrow with a small grin across her face as the young man, who presented himself as Simon the Phoenix.  Confidence...  I like it., she thought to herself.  She listened to Simon intently, almost excited to learn more about the phoenix creature; so, he had gone against it, died whilst simultaneously surviving and gaining its powers, not quite to the degree it possessed them, but had them regardless.  She laughed in a good fashion when he finished, patting his back.  "Man, are you a paradox!"  She covered her lips with her free hand as the laughter slowly went down to a giggle; she disliked it when others viewed her laughter or giggling directly.  When it came to a complete halt, Ayeseru took a deep breath, a smile still edged across her face, now able to answer Simon's 'questions'.  "Questions?  Yeah, we're gonna be fighting in the Phoenix Mountains...  Right?  I'm assuming that it was named after such a creature, yes?"

Ayeseru paused; she was getting extremely excited.  Her desire for combat against such a powerful adversary would finally be put to rest when they would go into battle with it; her blood coming from The Fallen was presumably acting up again; not just any fallen, The Fallen.  Ya'know, when you go to Hell, you have that big bad boss who rules with an iron fist?  Yeah, that Fallen.  "My only concern will be the state of the Phoenix once we are both through with him..."  She clenched her fist, a toothy Slayer smile now visible.  She began walking out towards the door, almost happy.  "Dying wishes?  Only to be able to have 'em."  Ayeseru began running outside, and in seemingly an instant, was able to reach the outside of the massive structure that made up the Magic Council.

Ayeseru sighed deeply, however, unlike her other sighs, this was one of relief and some joy, even. The Shadow Dragon Slayer expected for Simon to follow her, and if he did, she would ask, "I hope you both know the way towards the mountains and can get there quickly, 'cause if not, I'm gonna have to give you a piggy back ride, and I really hate giving people those.[/i] She would pause for a moment, before actually heading towards the mountains.

"So... You know of this creature very well, from what you boast. Tell me as we travel - what was your experience with such a magnificent species?"

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kirahunter 25th November 2014, 6:22 pm

Simon caught up with Asyeru easily however he was hesitant to go. Matching the speed of the slayer wasn't too hard as going fast was one of Simon's favorite things and greatest talents. When asked about his experience with The Phoenix Simon decided to start at the beginning, which was really a long while ago now that he thought about it. "Well it was really about a year ago between the events of Era and the Guildmaster's meeting." Simon considered throwing in his reasons for hunting the Phoenix but decided against that and jumped right into the hunt itself "After finding a touch of lore on the bird I felt it could be the answer to my problem. When I dug deeper and called in enough favors I started to find some interesting stuff. Apparently this guy only appears to the best of the best and the worst of the worst. At the time I was pretty far from either of that so I had to get some leverage on him. I hunted down this fabled relic that was once meant to steal the power of the ancient bird. Apparently a mutual enemy of me and the phoenix had once used the ring to steal some of it's fire."

As he recounted this Simon remembered that the ring had vanished after getting roasted alive. The wizard saint had no idea what had become of it but he figured The Phoenix had had it's way with it. "So I take this ring to the mountains. I do some angry shouting at the sky and apparently catch his attention. When he shows up the world is instantly painted red. Not like coated in blood or anything, it was the light of this guy. It was like heaven split open and shined down it's light upon the world. The Phoenix had some juice that is for sure. It's feathers were the most radiant things I had ever seen and it's size dwarfed the Castle of Crocus. Naturally I was like trespassing on sacred ground and such and it wanted to smite me. So I work my negotiation skills and we cut a deal, he obliterates me then goes home. So he did." With that Simon just stopped talking. Their running was bringing them closer to the mountains and Simon didn't resume speaking for a minute "Then some time later, don't know how long I woke up.At first I thought I had miraculously survived and made a break for it. I ran out of there as fast as possible. It wasn't until I noticed my attire had been burnt to dust and that all my battle scars from year pasts had completely vanished that I pieced together what had occurred. Got some voodoo doctor to confirm later. I had been killed and somehow the magic rubbed off on me and revived me. But I think I already covered all that." Simon looked up at the mountains as they drew nearer, in doing so he got a glimpse of his bangs and could have sworn for a second they were feathers but when he blinked it was just hair again. He passed it off as a minor case of seeing things, rather common in young wizards.

Trying to change the topic a little Simon added in "But my personal experiences probably aren't that helpful. You probably stand to learn more from my research. Want the run down on the lore?"

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 27th November 2014, 6:38 pm

Ayeseru sighed deeply; the history between Simon and the Phoenix did not seem to be a pleasant one.  Ayeseru barely heard Simon's question after he finished his sentences as she began wondering about the Phoenix - was it really that unfriendly?  Eh, it definitely couldn't be worse than being around The Fallen; with him, Ayeseru was oppressed, nearly killed over ten times, had her sanity taken from her...  And had to forcefully retrieve it, and then have her memory wiped so she knew nothing of it...  As a kid.  Still, it was because of that fact that Ayeseru believed that there could hardly be much worse.  She glanced over towards the scenery in the background; their running was now bringing them closely to the Phoenix Mountains, and already, Ayeseru felt a...  Presence?  Yes, however, it was something more than that; Ayeseru felt both extremely powerful strength and will - just the knowledge was enough to attempt to push her away ever so slight, and, Ayeseru being as powerful as she was, well...  The only way to interpret it was that the Phoenix was already there, or near, and Ayeseru finally got a feeling of what Simon meant when he described it as one of the most powerful beasts to ever live.

She sighed deeply once more, spacing out more than she had done previous; Simon probably thought that she was being quite rude, however, there was no helping it.  This strange and powerful entity had Ayeseru both concerned and excited, so she wasn't certain how to feel.  She shrugged it off in her mind, shaking her head as her mind decided to snap back to reality and be faced with Simon once more, and she didn't meant that in a negative way, either.  She rubbed her head gently after receiving a strange headache, flashing Simon a small smile.  "I'm terribly sorry about what appeared to be ignoring you for the past five minutes or so...  Something suddenly came to my mind, and the next thing I knew, I had blanked out.  Please, by all means, tell me anything you deem useful that you've learned from your studies and run-ins with the Phoenix."

Ayeseru felt it, too. Her... "Other side" was going to eventually interfere...

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kirahunter 4th December 2014, 6:29 am

As Simon kept pace with Ayeseru he did his best to pull from his studies anything he knew that could tie to the Phoenix's combat abilities, weaknesses and really anything that could keep them alive "There are several things we have to keep in mind. The Phoenix is giant entity of flame the very air around it seems to catch fire and the temperature sky rockets when he is around. I mean he looked like something come straight from heaven but he gives off heat like the gates of hell. Within minutes we will likely suffer from heat stroke and even if we manage to avoid all of his attacks we won't last long before dieing of dehydration. In short either we need a way to survive his heat or be able to end the fight in almost no time at all." Simon was never one for prophecies of doom and normally whenever given one he would flip it off, punch it in the face and carry on. Yet here he was rattling off one of his own. But who could blame him for being scared of going a second round against a god who killed him.

Trying to remain productive he continued his run down on the threats the phoenix possessed "On top of that after studying my own fire I've found that it tends to ignore typical rules regarding fire. Slayers can't eat it, heck I haven't seen any fire mage capable of absorbing it. So there is definitely something special about it in that regard. A potential weakness is that my magic becomes weak when I become wet, but given that this guy is capable of evaporating any water we throw at him I get the feeling it won't be too helpful. Unless we drop the entire country of Blizzard on him." Simon had seen only a single one of the phoenix's attacks, the one that killed him. The bird had called it the Giga Crush and it was aptly named, however Simon embarrassingly was killed in the first stage of the attack and never saw it's full destructive power himself, only the wreckage left behind. "As for his attacks I can only really go off the lore. He is said to be capable of making fire fall from the sky, attack with his voice, and fly real dang fast. I hate to say this but I get the feeling that just barging in and attack is sounding like a real poor idea right now. I think it would be in our best interest to find some way to survive the scorching heat and maybe some kind of phoenix bane item first." Simon was all about head on battles of brute strength as much as the next guy, but considering how bad the last one went this seemed mandatory.

OOC: and because a 100 post battle sounds like the longest fight in the history of ever

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 2nd January 2015, 3:50 pm

Ayeseru sighed; she was rather confused.  Simon appeared to be a guy who wasn't shy of boasting about his abilities - could he back them up?  She was not certain yet, though, the hope was that his title wasn't just for show.  Either way, she wondered why he kept on piling threats upon threats about its capabilities; sure, it had killed him, quite ruthlessly from what she could gather, however, wasn't he more powerful since then?  She sighed once more after several minutes, deeply this time around, shrugging off all of the threats; knowing her origins, she already had her own personal heat problem fixed, and she was confused as to why Simon couldn't just withstand the heat...  I mean, weren't their abilities similar, though in different scales of power?  Either way, as much as it hurt her pride to admit when she is outmatched, Simon did have a point; this thing was going to be powerful.  Something that could deaden the flames, even if slightly would prove to be a huge advantage; Excalibur would easily be enough to slay the beast, for it  was the Sword of Promised Victory, after all.

"A Phoenix Bane, eh?"  Ayeseru looked at the sky as she said this, a light smile creeping up upon her delicate face.  "That could be quite helpful, yes...  But, you see, there is only one thing I don't quite understand..."  She turned her head to face the young man, "...Aside from the fact that this beast killed you, why are you so afraid of it?  You should be able to survive virtually everything it shoves at you, seeing as how you both possess the same magic; given that he is far more powerful than you, no offense, but, you should know how it works...  Shouldn't you?"  The curiosity that burned within Ayeseru was more powerful than average as of that day, which made her a lot more...  "Ballsy", when it came to asking questions.

"That, and... Where the hell are we going to find something that acts as a Phoenix Bane?"

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kirahunter 5th January 2015, 4:23 pm

Simon caught himself rubbing the back of his neck and stopped immediately. Considering himself an expert body reader showing such an obvious sign of discomfort was embarrassing. Tempted as he was to try and play it off with the Phoenix Mountains now closing in before them he decided his best course of action was to just fess up and say it how it was "Aside from the fact that he killed me? What kind of shit have you endured to be able to say something like that? I mean yeah there is torture but man you did not see the crater. I wasn't the only thing destroyed in that blast, I didn't measure the hole but you could fit the Fairy Tail guild hall in the crater three times over easily and that's just the power he uses to stomp out a bug!" Every step forward Simon took the massive magic aura of The Phoenix grew out from the mountain sending shivers down his spine and making his hair stand on end. "I want to be brave I really do. I want to march up there tell that guy to kowtow to his better and make him with force if he refuses. But..."

Simon's head dropped because he just couldn't look forward. His feet kept moving but he couldn't bring himself to look at the mountains of Ayeseru or anything really "I've met so many people who can laugh in the face of impossible odds. They were always my heroes. For a time when I first got my title of Wizard Saint I thought I had become like those guys. I thought I was a hero who could face anything. I fought statue monsters, the man called king of fighters, hell I got bit in half by a 30 meter tall werewolf before getting up and finishing the fight myself. But when I feel it's magic power I feel like a scared little kid again." Simon's throat was dry as sand paper and he felt like he was on the brink of tears. He felt pathetic whining about his problems like a spoiled brat to a complete stranger of all people he was angry at himself, upset at how he was behaving and scare shitless of the coming battle. Fear, sadness, rage the trifecta emotions of the cornered animal this was supposed to be the part where Simon grit his teeth, balled his hand into a fist and yelled swear words into the sky before charging into battle like a berserker. Instead he slowed to a stop "I'm sorry. I'm being pathetic. Thanks for trying to help but I'm just a kid at the end of the day. I can't fight this guy and I don't know anything about a phoenix bane. Not even my own weaknesses will effect him. My biggest weakness is getting wet but water just evaporates when it gets near him. You should just go on without me. I'm no use to anyone like I am right now." Far from Simon's most glorious moment. Standing still as a corpse in the shadow of the Phoenix Mountains in that second he honestly believed he didn't deserve any of the respect or glory he had been given in his life. Not any of it.

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 6th January 2015, 1:39 pm

Ayeseru stared at the young boy with a very blank and emotionless expression; another terrible habit of hers.  She hoped that he could not gaze upon her face, for it would be the sign to one that she was not interested in any sob stories, or even cared, but it was the exact opposite of that.  She always had a strong feeling for people, including those whom she was unfamiliar with.  It was a strange thing about her; the feeling of intense care and worry for one in any compromise, whether it be physical, or emotional.  Very quickly did her warm smile turn into a frown, as she sighed deeply.  As he finished his small speech, Ayeseru simply  walked past him, but...  Eh?  She grabbed the collar of Simon's shirt, and dragged her with him, and would absolutely do so, even if he tried to free himself.  Not quite looking at him yet, she began making a small speech of her own.

"Quite the idols you have, I'd say.  Ayeseru sighed with content; there was once a time, where she too, had believed in such things.  Not anymore, however.  Regardless, she knew that wasn't what was appropriate to do.  Ayeseru began feeling a strange heat, though it wasn't physical, it was more of a...  Spiritual heat?  It was tough to describe, but she knew it was getting hotter, even though she didn't physically feel it.  Must be getting close...  As she thought to herself that, she continued speaking, "Either way, I'm not gonna lie - I'm honestly not sure what to tell ya.  I could try the whole 'oh, I know exactly how you feel' act, but that'd be bullshit of me, because I don't.  The one thing I can tell you, however..."  Ayeseru turned her head sideways, so half of her face could be seen by Simon; a warm smile embed on her face, "...is that we'll beat this guy with ease, and you're going to be the one to deliver the final blow to make it submit.  Don't be such a coward about it now.  Not after we've already traveled this far.  I'm definitely gonna need ya, because if I felt like I didn't, I'd have made sure long ago you wouldn't come with me."

Ayeseru looked back forward, and with her free hand, scratched one of her cheeks, "Thaaat...  And I also don't want to feel like I woke up for nothing today..."

What could she say?

Honesty was a virtue.

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kirahunter 10th January 2015, 9:09 am

Yeup he started crying. Needless to say he wasn't feeling like a grade A badass at the moment but what Ayeseru said kind of came through to him. Not because of any merit or truth behind the words(because Simon thought it was a load of bull) but because it sounded like something the guy he wanted to be would say. I've faked courage this far I can do it some more.... right? He bit his bottom lip and balled his hands into fists digging his nails into his palm a little. From his head to his toes he was shaking like a dog and from the look on his face it seemed he was about to wet himself but despite this he forced himself to smile and said "You're right. I'm going to kick this things ass! You can go home if you want because I will nail this guy solo!" Not wanting to wait for his fake courage to fail Simon broke into a dead on 400 mph sprint at the mountains I'm coming for you, you glorified bird. Then I'm going to make you hurt for destroying me like you did those years ago. At the base of the closest mountain Simon bounded into the air practically flying from the incredible power of his jump. The phoenix's magic presence seemed almost tangible as he catapulted through the air. Reaching the peak of his jump Simon was engulfed in a burst blue flames and came soaring out in his phoenix form. Too scared that he would run away if he looked back he would not even bother checking if Ayeseru was behind him as he neared the mountain's peak.

Then the sky split open. The wide blue expanse was dyed red as a opening into the heavens opened high in the sky above Simon. He had to squint his eyes to avoid being blinded by the brilliant light that shined down from the fissure. There was a sound like thunder that came rolling down to sweep over Simon and the world below. The sound was quickly followed by a shock wave that when it hit Simon knocked him right out of his phoenix form and sent him crashing like a meteorite to the ground below. Suddenly a very surprised human meteorite Simon had hardly a second to do something about crashing to his death. He was falling head first so he had to flip himself mid-air so that his feet were facing the ground. He pulled his feet up then shot them down trying to utilize his white walk ability to stop his decent but his efforts were only half successful as while his descent slowed dramatically he kept falling. Simon had lived through his share of death defying falls but as he was now an instant from becoming a pancake all he could think was SHIT!

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 18th January 2015, 4:33 pm

Ayeseru sighed, but chuckled lightly as Simon darted off; she could've probably given chase, however, decided to let him go ahead...  And that was when she remembered exactly what they were facing - a creature so powerful, that Ayeseru was uncertain whether or not she could take it on by herself.  Instantly, she increased her running speed to something more inhumane, however, Ayeseru was too late to actually prevent any damage, seeing as the sky suddenly appeared to have a rip in its form, a light brighter than the sun radiating down; a sound wave came blasting down, louder than any magical cannon possible.  Ayeseru was able to locate a small sight in the distance, falling from the sky in a blaze.  Ayeseru gasped as she squinted to properly make out what it was - Simon.  Worry suddenly overtaking her, and activating her Dark Step ability, she transported to the shadows nearest to Simon,and jumped up into the air, snatching him from any form of danger, and then transporting to where she assumed was a relatively safe spot...  Which was directly below where the sky split open.

Ayeseru had made sure to lay Simon on his feet the moment they reached the ground, and she simply looked up to the sky with a huge smile; she was jittering with excitement as the creature from within the rip of reality descended, beginning with its talons, advancing to its body, wings, and finally, head.  The phoenix was something out of the world, and anyone who came remotely close to it could finally understand that.  The golden flames that composed its entire existence were still quite hot for her, even compared to Hell's Flames, yet, at the same time, that hardly surprised her; she had almost expected it.  Ayeseru could feel the wing beat of the giant creature pounding down on her, though she still remained where she stood, smile just as broad as ever.

When the Phoenix landed its claws on two mountains, it felt as though the entire country had a temporary earthquake, and despite all that, Ayeseru simply remained as she always did. "Who dares face me during this age?" Its voice was so powerful that it sent out vibrations through the air itself, his voice so deep that it could literally shatter ones eardrum, yet, Ayeseru, all in all, only had one response. Bringing her thumb up to her chest, with a half, toothy grin, looked at the Phoenix dead on.

"Me."

OOC:
    Dark Step - 4 post DR
    Magical energy - 95% (5% consumed from step, natural regen in 5 posts)

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kirahunter 1st February 2015, 6:15 am

One minute Simon was preparing for impact with the ground at fifty times the speed of pain and the next he was being carried to safety by Ayeseru. NOPE raced through his mind, he was not playing the dragon game again, the moment he was set on his feet he scurried several meters away from Ayeseru. However his tiny bit of dragon slayer based angst was quickly overshadowed, or more accurately overholyshitthatsbrighted, by the far more pressing concern of the god descending from heaven that they were picking a fight with. The Phoenix was everything Simon remembered him to be down to the last detail as if their last encounter had burned an image into his eyes and considering how bright the creature was that was very much possible. With the crack in the heavens still blasting out light like a second sun Simon had to cover his eyes to really get a look at the giant bird. As the Phoenix challenged them Simon responded right after Ayeseru "And me! I hope you remember me because I sure as hell haven't forgotten you." Not exactly Simon's greatest trash talk but considering it was all he could do to stop his knees from shaking it was pretty good.

The Phoenix seemed to not even acknowledge him but rather it's focus was set on Ayeseru "Well then Son or should I say Daughter of the Fallen you may wish to rethink your words. I am The Phoenix, I have cast down heroes, demons, gods, dragons do you truly wish to stand against me?" His voice was calm and unwavering and somehow Simon could just tell he wasn't boasting, he was warning them. But that didn't matter to him hardly at all as more importantly Simon could tell he was being ignored, a sure fire way to piss off the half-pint wizard saint, and didn't hesistate to the give the Phoenix a piece of his mind. He flipped the bird to the bird and yelled at him "Hey you damn wannabe god pay attention to me! I'm the guy who stole your flame and is going to use it to kick your ass!" The Phoenix did not so much as look at him "That fire is not yours." As soon as the words left his beak Simon had wished he had never woken up this morning. For there was magic in them and when they hit Simon's ears he felt an intense burning pain at his very center and then in an instant everywhere. It felt like his entire body was on fire from his skin to his spleen every square inch was a raging inferno but there was no fire on the outside. The only evidence was bright light shining from inside of Simon that was so bright that it shown through him making him light up like a jack-o-lantern. When his will broke and he screamed all that escaped his mouth was a pillar of blue fire. Then just as quickly as it started it stopped. Simon fell onto his hands and knees taking in deep ragged breaths, he could feel he was physically unharmed but his mind was in a panic. The phoenix spoke again "So what shall it be child of the Fallen?" Insult to injury Simon was yet again being ignored but for the moment he was okay with that.

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 10th February 2015, 6:29 am

Ayeseru could only behold the sight that had transpired before her eyes - to put it in minimal wording, the Phoenix had shunned Simon.  Not only that, but he had done so in an extremely unpleasant way.  She looked at the Phoenix, then would rest her gaze upon Simon, and then, turned her gaze back towards the Phoenix, halfway.  The Phoenix had...  Done something, and she could only assume that if Simon wasn't there, she would've been affected, too, but that wasn't the case this time.

She was angry.

"Hoo...", Ayeseru almost mumbled, a great concentration of demonic energy surrounding her, causing some wind to scatter in multiple directions, "So, you know my origin, eh?  Well well, I'd like to be surprised, but honestly, I can't be...  Because, after all, it takes a God to know another God...", Ayeseru's body was now radiating so much demonic energy, that it had taken form around her.  Her hair was flying wildly, her clothes ripped to pieces (just enough remained to cover the important bits, barely), and it had manifested into dark wings, claws, a tail, and two horns, though, one was half broken.  At this point, it was almost as though a whirlwind was around her, however, that ended as soon as Ayeseru collected enough magical energy to withstand her power, and maintain it.  "...Right?"

Ayeseru gave the Phoenix a glare, though also a half grin, "Also, there is something to wonder about...  If your flames are so sacred and powerful, they must be special...  Not something just any human can have...  Right?"  Ayeseru pointed towards Simon, "The fact he was able to harness them, control them, and mold them into something useful for himself in the state of death means he's even more special than your petty fire!"  Ayeseru didn't look at Simon to see how he reacted to all of this, but the Phoenix had clearly taken a hit to his pride.  "You insolent being!  What makes you think that you can look down on me?!"

Ayeseru used her new-found speed and the fact that the Phoenix was underestimating them both to get the jump on him, instantly flying up to where what Ayeseru assumed was its torso, and was able to land a powerful blow on him, causing a momentary vibration in the area of impact, also in term making it screech out in pain.  Using her mobility of the shadows, she instantly placed herself next to Simon, her head turned towards the magnificent beast.

"And what makes you think that you can look down on us?"

OOC:
    Dark Step - 3 post DR
    Demonic Brutality (Lineage) - 8 post DR
    Magical energy - 95% (natural regen in 4 posts)

Phoenix HP - 3/10 S-Rank hits dealt (1 H-Rank = 3 S-Rank)
    Revives: 0/10

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kirahunter 12th February 2015, 5:42 pm

Simon struggled to his feet his breath still shaky. There were a lot of emotions bouncing around in Simon's head at the moment, if emotions had mass there was probably an entire metric ton in there. Being a high-level protagonist Simon understood the power of emotions, but being the kind of protagonist who had to rely on the power of emotions to win battles every other Tuesday he understood very well that one emotion was powerful and multiple made you a mess. So while Ayeseru was getting her badass on punching a god-level thing with her bare hands, apparently demonized looking hands but bare hands none the less, Simon reached out into his deep fried head grabbed onto something and refused to let go as countless thoughts and feelings thrashed about. He yanked it out of the confusion, set his sights on, focused on it and only it and came away with one thing on his mind: making one over sized pigeon eat his words. Said pigeon was trying to put some distance between itself and the apparent threat presented by Ayeseru's demon brutality by rapidly ascending into the air. In an attempt to knock it out of the sky Simon jumped after it, visualzied the back of it's neck, raised his arm up over his head and snapped his fingers. "Phoenix Rage!" Instantly in response an explosion of blue fire erupted right behind the Phoenix's head with what Simon a assumed was at least enough force to stun it.

He was wrong.

The explosion seemed to not even effect the giant bird who balked in reply to the attack "Don't you understand? Your fire is mine. You cannot harm me with it. Have you no power of your own?" Simon was getting real tired of this guy's smug attitude. However he did have a point, Simon needed an alternative method of attack and fast before the Phoenix flew out of his range. He shoved his hands into his pants pockets and pulled out a handful of scrap metal in each. He engulfed each hand in flame "You're right I don't have a power of my own. But I've stolen way more then yours!" Hidden in the flames Simon's hands were a blur, not even looking, he reshaped the heated metal utilizing his skills of metal working into a pair of long thin chains. He flicked his wrists as the flames vanished whipping the chains at the Phoenix. They wrapped around both of the fire bird's legs. Confused the Phoenix cawed "What are you doing?" Simon grunted with effort and heaved down on the chains as hard as he was able "Bringing you down to earth!" Caught off guard Simon was able to yank his foe out of the air and sent them both hurtling towards the ground. Ever agile Simon landed safely on his feet while the phoenix floundered just a few meters above the ground trying to right itself "Hit him Ayeseru!"

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 16th February 2015, 6:29 am

Even when his magic wasn't all too effective against this particular foe, Simon was able to come up with something clever.  It would appear that, at least for now, Ayeseru was going to be the one to deal the main source of damage.  As Simon brought both himself and the Phoenix closer and closer to the ground, Ayeseru was able to take off at stunning speeds, and use the momentum he had against the momentum the Phoenix had, and was able to deliver yet another strike to where Ayeseru assumed its torso would be.  She followed up by performing this breakdance-like kick; she spun and kicked the Phoenix, again, where she assumed its torso would be, as her head was parallel to the ground.  This was enough to send the Phoenix flying a few hundred meters back up into the air, and now, the finishing move was imminent.

Ayeseru began gathering the shadows into her mouth, storing it within, in a small, highly concentrated ball. The more shadows she gathered, the more her chest and cheeks would inflate; wind was now gathering around her mouth, as well, and any excessive shadows would litter the air. Just when Ayeseru looked like she was about to explode, she released a beam of highly concentrated shadows, its purpose to destroy anything in its path as the roar of the mighty Shadow Dragon, Sapphiron, raided the surroundings. Ayeseru's Roar of the Shadow Dragon pierced through the Phoenix, the creature letting out an amazingly loud screech before it would combust into ashes, as its plumes fell from the sky like flower petals on a good spring morning. Ayeseru smiled at Simon - they had done it! The Phoenix was defeated! "Boy, that sure was easy, huh? Guess he was all talk, after all."

What Ayeseru had forgotten in her moment of joy, however, was what the Phoenix was known for.

Just before Ayeseru could grab a plume out of the air, it flew... Upwards? Where the Phoenix's ashes first formed, his entire being was coming back together. Ayeseru could already feel it - the rage of the Phoenix was evident, even before it actually took form. As soon as all of its scattered parts recollected themselves, it formed, sending out a huge blast of fire as it let out a phoenix cry. It would seem like Ayeseru was the one to underestimate the creature, this time. Ayeseru had the pleasure of getting hit by the fire blast, and as soon as she did, she instantly hit the ground. There was no travel time, even, she just... Instantly found herself on the rocky terrain. It took her a moment, but then, she realized, she was in pain. She was burnt in more places than one, and was furiously trying to rub them in hopes of cooling them down as she let out a scream of agony. She glared at the Phoenix, as it looked down upon her, and Simon.

You will not succeed on making me fall once more."

For some reason, Ayeseru felt as though this would be a tough battle.

OOC:
    Dark Step - 2 post DR
    Demonic Brutality (Lineage) - 7 post DR
    Roar - 7 post CD
    Magical energy - 100% (magical energy from revive)

Phoenix HP - 0/10 S
    Revives: 1/10

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kirahunter 19th February 2015, 8:18 pm

The young saint turned his eyes up to take in the battle between Ayeseru and the Phoenix. Then his heart suddenly stopped. Simon couldn't believe it. When the shadow's dragon roar cleared there was naught but a cluster of falling feathers. The Phoenix had actually fallen. It seemed unreal for that which had long been the terror of his dreams to simply be defeated by a few blows from this random stranger. Grateful as he was for the improbably outcome Simon was wary normally when something seemed too good to be true it usually was Then it hit him "Wait Ayeseru!" Simon's words died in his mouth as he watched in horror as the ashes of the Phoenix reformed above them. "Damn. I should have seen it coming and grabbed a feather before he revived. Then he got hit by a wave of fire.

For a moment he thought he was dead again.

It was just like the last time the Phoenix had killed him, fire then pain and then Simon was on his ass. Except this time he wasn't dead and there wasn't a crater. Simon blinked a few times and sat up, even though he was resistant to fire he had some burns on him but his own healing flame was already slowly taking care of that. Simon laughed in relief "I'm not dead. Seen vulcan in a candy store I'm not dead." The Phoenix landed on the ground over Simon and looked down at him "That may be so. But that can quickly change worm." Simon knew a few things about nature, enough to know that when a bird calls you a worm that you get out of the way because it's about to stab you with it's beak. That in mind he rolled to the side as it's massive beak obliterated the ground he had been occupying a moment before. In the brief moment the bird's head was down Simon lashed his leg at it striking it in the eye. It screeched shutting it's eye and reeled back giving Simon some room to breath "Give a mouse a little power and they mistake themselves for a lion. Don't get confident power thief."

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 12th April 2015, 9:32 am

Ayeseru was frantically patting herself in multiple parts of her body, as though attempting to put out a fire.  She was shaking a lot because of the fiery pain; she had gotten hit with a blast of flames that came from the Phoenix as soon as it had brought itself back to full form.  Ayeseru looked over to Simon, to see how the young Wizard Saint was fairing, and, strangely enough, he was doing much better than the Shadow Dragon Slayer.  On weak knees, she stood up, and spit to the side, slightly disappointed in herself.  Phoenix's were renowned for their ability to return to life after they have become a pile of ashes.  How foolish of me..., she thought to herself.  This was the most amount of pain any flame had caused her up till that point; would appear as though the Phoenix wasn't all just talk.  It definitely had its bite.  Ayeseru wasn't moving too well, but she had no time to treat her wounds - the Phoenix was on the move again.  Rising to the sky, and diving onto where Simon previously stood, it had rammed its beak there, Simon retaliating by kicking its eyes!  The ground shook everywhere upon impact, and Ayeseru had to temporarily fly to avoid getting unbalanced.

Despite this, the Phoenix instantly rose from the ground once more, and headed twoards the clouds; they seemed to have appeared out of nowhere.  They couldn't see it, but the Phoenix was still there; the immense energy and heat it put off were the clear indicators.  Ayeseru was still midair, silent, attempting to follow its movements by somehow hearing them, but it was as quiet as a leaf blowing in the wind.  When she finally hear movement, her eyes widened.  The Phoenix was coming after her!  She was able to turn around in the nick of time to spot the Phoniex coming, and was just barely able to evade its talons which had made an attempting to grab ahold of her, her cheek still being grazed by the large creature.

She took ahold of its foot, and flew along with it for a short while as the Phoenix had frantically tried to shake her off of it.  She had a clear target, and it was right in front of her.  She took ahold of its claw with her other hand, and using the momentum she gained from thrusting her body back and forth, she let go of it, and put her legs and feet together to strike where the groin of the Phoenix should be, like a rocket.  She was successful in landing the hit, and used the giant bird as a platform to move off from, heading towards Simon.  Before she hit the ground with her head, however, she extended an arm above her head, and was able to cartwheel onto her feet, landing perfectly next to the young Wizard Saint.

She looked up at the Phoenix as it screeched in pain, and she decided to sit on her ass and hug her legs, still looking up to it.  "This is going to be problematic,", she blankly noted.  "Any ideas on how we can take this thing down?"

OOC:
    Dark Step - 1 post DR
    Demonic Brutality (Lineage) - 6 post DR
    Roar - 6 post CD
    Magical energy - 100%

Phoenix HP - 1/10 S (Single hit landed while in demonic brutality)

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kirahunter 13th April 2015, 5:25 am

Simon was still catching his breath recovering from almost being bird food as he watched Ayseru go for the highest level groin shot he had ever seen. The fairy tail wizard stared in disbelief, even rubbing his eyes not believing what he was seeing it was so perfect yet so absurd. When Ayseru came cart wheeling down to a seat Simon had to ask for clarification "Okay did I just watch you deliver a groin shot to the phoenix. THE phoenix. Mythical god bird of legend? Hit in the business?" Saying it out loud made him just keel over laughing "God that's rich." But every trying to balance his antics with action he realized he had a narrow window of opportunity "One second, hold that thought I can take advantage of this." Springing into the air towards the enraged Phoenix "White Walk!" Then like magic Simon was jumping on air closing the distance between him and his monstrous foe. Understandably reeling from Ayeseru's last attack the phoenix hardly took notice of the tiny wizard as he maneuvered around to it's back. With one final push off the air he launched himself on the back of the bird's neck.

Now he had it's attention "What are you doing?" Simon smiled a smile of mischief pulling from both his pocket a large bundle of metal coils "Remember these?" With a flick of his wrist he wrapped the coil around the front of the Phoenix's neck and grabbed the other end holding the length of metal-rope like reigns. "Let's go for a ride birdy." "Don't you even try!" The giant thrashed in the air trying to shake Simon off but he held tight pulling on his coil this way and that try to force the phoenix where he wanted it to go. However it seemed his control of the bird was almost non-existant as his various tugging and pulling did all but nothing. So he stomped his foot into the base of it's neck and dug his heel in for good measure. Now that had an effect. While not greatly damaged, or at all really, it sure had to sting as the phoenix began flying about wildly. Even without Simon ridding shot gun the bird was inches away from crashing into mountains at every turn. The experience was terrifying, the speed of the phoenix mid-flight was god-like and made it impossibly difficult for Simon to hold on. But never detered by the impossible he wrestled with the reigns the best he was able and after several minutes of hellish flight on "Enraged Phoenix Air," Simon was finally able to crash his plane into a mountain. The crash was violent and explosive to say the least. Simon himself was sent flying god knows where into the mountains meanwhile his vehicle toppled an entire mountain bringing it down on itself. That was good right?

OOC: I don't know how to rank the damage on that one, I'll let you make the call admin-sama

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Chaotic Rumble
    Chaotic Rumble

Dark Insanity

Dark Insanity

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Chaotic Rumble 13th April 2015, 3:55 pm

Ayeseru couldn't help but flash a half grin when Simon began laughing at what she had done to the Phoenix.  Before she could respond to him, however, he was off and onto the Phoenix.  The mighty beast didn't even notice the young Wizard Saint before he was already on his neck, but at that point, it was far too late; Simon had already gotten where he needed and wanted to be, and had used his...  Chains, so to speak, and wrapped them around the Phoenix's neck.  Needless to say, Ayeseru was amused, and that was putting it lightly.  Sure...  Her new friend was in danger...  Sure...  Simon had a high chance of dying...  Sure...  His "experiment" could've gone horribly wrong...  But Ayeseru found nothing more funny than an allmighty beast attempting to be ridden like a horse.  Ayeseru couldn't help but laugh out loud at the scene before her; the mage that was so deathly afraid of the creature that had killed him was now riding it like a steed going through the woods, granted he hardly had any control over it, but it was still a spectacular scene to behold.  Ayeseru instantly stopped, however, when Simon literally crashed the Phoenix into a mountain, sending him flying off into the far distance, seemingly unharmed, but the Phoenix...  Must have been terrible injured.

When the Phoniex hit the mountain, it was like an earthquake suddenly had hit Fiore; there was dust and debris everywhere in the location of impact, and the mountain was definitely not there anymore.  The Phoenix hadn't even moved for the first few minutes after it had gotten hit.  Ayeseru felt as though it was down for the count!  Nothing was guaranteed, but the Phoenix wasn't moving!  Simon also wasn't around, but she was certain that the young Wizard Saint wouldn't have done that without some sort of backup plan.  She began to lightly cheer.  Could it only revive itself once?  If that was the case, they were victorious!  The dust hadn't settled yet, but Ayeseru was too happy to even bother to notice; Simon had conquered one of his greatest fears, and the two of them managed to win.  The smoke began clearing, but all Ayeseru would see was a fallen Phoenix...

...Right...?

OOC:
    Dark Step - 4 post CD
    Demonic Brutality (Lineage) - 5 post DR
    Roar - 5 post CD
    Magical energy - 100%

Phoenix HP - 1/10 S

Kira: You decide, mate. I'm honestly not sure either xD I'd think that a Phoenix slamming into a mountain at crazy speed would damage it heavily, but putting it into rank damage... Honestly not sure. You make the call : D

Bank

Seru's Main Theme

Spoiler:

Seru's Battle theme

Spoiler:
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Kirahunter 24th April 2015, 5:03 am

There is something awe inspiring about being sent tumbling through the air as a mountain collapses on top of your enemies. Naturally there is also some rather terrifying aspects but Simon got to pass most of those because of his natural talent for being a human bird. So as he felt the arc of his flight was beginning to curve towards the ground he readied himself to transform- and crash into another mountain. His impact wasn't nearly as traumatic as that of when he crashed his private jet a minute ago but it was enough to bury him in a pile of rock near one of the mountain's summits. His first thoughts were naturally of pain but all things considered he practically got out without a scratch, all things considered meaning "you should see the other guy." He quickly found he wasn't able to move much and groaned "Well guess that makes two phoenix's stuck under mountains. I wonder if phoenix's are like fatally allergic to mountains or something? If so the phoenix mountains are rather ironic." Okay so maybe he hit his head pretty hard.

Regardless Simon was pretty happy with himself. Sure he was buried in rubble who knows where but he had just crashed the demon god bird of his nightmares into a mountain. If he had played his cards right and steered the bird into the base of the mountain as planned, which was hard to say for sure if he did, not only did he have the collision to worry about but the rest of the mountain would crash down on top of it. Simon was rather convinced that surely dropping a mountain on it would put it down, if not what would? Regardless of if that was true or not he wouldn't know until he dug himself up. A task that would prove both tiring and time consuming. It didn't occur to him as he shoved rocks off of himself that a normal person in his circumstances would be dead for sure, as being buried alive was generally a rather sure fire way to kill someone. Regardless he was able to work himself out of the rubble and came to sit on top of what had previously been his prison of rock. Seeing the phoenix struggling on the ground Simon felt a surge of victory. He really had done a serious number on it! Then it started getting up and he panic'd. His hands shot into his pockets and when they came out they were adorned with a pair of golden rings. Simon pointed them at The Phoenix and they started to glow "NOPE!" and at that very sophisticated command a blast of light shot from the rings. The blast was larger then Simon but as it neared it's target it suddenly seemed small in comparison. The light collided with the back of the giant bird's head and surprisingly enough it exploded. Simon had just enough time to say "Oh I guess it was like on it's-" before he was swept away by a wave of fire.

OOC: I hope I didn't overestimate the whole mountain attack, but at the same time dropping a mountain on birds usually kills them....

Phoenix HP - 10.0000001/10 S
    Revives: 2/10

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 7:00 pm