Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

I want cookies! The Bastion job.

Akryn
    Akryn

Quality Badge Level 1- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Aura
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Thorsfell, Gamara, Vishnu, Cytorakk, Botosai
    Experience : 1625

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Magic
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

I want cookies! The Bastion job. - Page 2 Empty Re: I want cookies! The Bastion job.

Post by Akryn 8th November 2013, 7:52 pm

Bastion's eyes widened as the lion rushed him, and he had no choice but to leap up, over the lion. Thankfully, he had yet to jump overit yet, so this sort of tactic certainly left the lion off balance and surprised, allowing Bastion to get over it and then roll back to his feet, spinning around to face off with the lion again. Problem was, the big cat had a better reaction time, much better in fact, and as Bastion turned to face the creature again, a claw came in, forcing him to spin back around away from it, spinning several feet away, yanking off his scarf and throwing it at the lion as a distraction while he rebalanced himself.

Damn this thing was fast for its size, he thought to himself, as he tested his balance by slowly rocking back and forth on the balls of his feet, taking just a moment to size up his opponent before it made its next move......

Last edited by Bastion on 13th November 2013, 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Prayne de crabug ahm keike rinedere be-yogt iglo kes gron!

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

I want cookies! The Bastion job. - Page 2 Empty Re: I want cookies! The Bastion job.

Post by NPC 8th November 2013, 7:52 pm

The member 'Bastion' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    I want cookies! The Bastion job. - Page 2 Attack

--------------------------------

#2 'Block Dice' :
    I want cookies! The Bastion job. - Page 2 Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    I want cookies! The Bastion job. - Page 2 Miss

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 8th November 2013, 8:01 pm

The scarf, shockingly, worked, distracting the lion long enough for Bastion to get some distance between himself and it.He could hear the child again, cheering him on, and he took heart. Maybe, just maybe, he could win this one after all....

He took a quick look around, spotting half of Bansuir and snatching it up before looking back up, just in time to see the lion shred the scarf, gonna have to replace that to he thought to himself, and stare him down, its eyes filled with pain and rage. Not a good combination in such powerful predators.

It slowly began to stalk around him, in a slow, ever tightening circle, watching him closely before suddenly rushing in. Unfortunatly for bastion, the damn thing had actually learned from this fight, and it stopped just short of tackling him to swipe a claw at him as Bastion swiped at the lion.

Last edited by Bastion on 13th November 2013, 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

"I came into this world, kicking, screaming, and covered in someone elses blood. I have little issue going out the same way."
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 8th November 2013, 8:01 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Block Dice' :

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    I want cookies! The Bastion job. - Page 2 Miss

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 8th November 2013, 8:18 pm

As Bastion swung, so did the cat, which forced Bastion to throw his hips back, narrowly dodging the claws, but also throwing off his own attack, putting the two at yet another stand off. Bastion quickly rebalanced himself, holding the broken bansuir like a fencer would hold his rapier as lion snarled and began stalking circles around him again, its vicious teeth bared. This battle had been hard on both combatants, and both were inded ready for this to end.

The Lion decided it would be the one to make the next move, displaying its impatience again, as it rushed in, swiping at his ankles this time! Bastion saw it coming though, having been watching and learning himself, and in a move of absolute desperation, he lifted one leg, activating his cricket legs spell as he did so. One shot here. "Time to test this spells power again. DIE KITTY DIE!"

Last edited by Bastion on 13th November 2013, 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 8th November 2013, 8:18 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Block Dice' :
    I want cookies! The Bastion job. - Page 2 FailedBlock

#3 'Damage Dice' :

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Akryn
    Akryn

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Akryn 8th November 2013, 8:35 pm

As the lion came in, so did Bastions magicly enhanced foot, right into, and then through, the lions face, sliding back several feet from its mometum. But thankfully, shockingly!, the thing was dead. There was no way it was coming back from that kick!

Bastion fell back onto his rump, taking several deep breathes. He was barely alive, and if not for timing and sheer dumb luck, that lion would have torn his throat out. Or worse, the kids! Bastion shook his head, looking over to see the child, and smiling as the little boy slowly walked over, looking pale and frightened. "A....are you ok?" the boy asked.

Bastion smiled, nodding as he slowly forced himself to his feet, offring his good arm to the boy. "Yes. I am. Now lets go get you your cookies." He said, leading the boy out of the forest and back home.

Once back to the village, it was easy to find the boys mother. Half of the village had been searching for him, and when a tattered, torn, bloodied wizard walked in to town holding the boys hand, word got to the boys mother fast.

When she got there, and Bastion explained what had happened, the woman clung to her son, crying and thanking Bastion profusely. And though Bastion tried to decline, the villagers insisted on rewarding him, one with jewels, and two with a kitchen knife. And though he doubted the usefullness of the knife, he took them with grace, and went on his way after having his wounds bandaged.

Akryns battle theme

Spoiler:

Dramatic moments

Spoiler:

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 12:48 pm