Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Primos aura magic

Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Position : None
    Guild : Black rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Shadow Dragon
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dragon Dynamo
    Second Skill: Hoblah i dont have it
    Third Skill:

Primos aura magic Empty Primos aura magic

Post by Add 3rd November 2013, 8:27 am

Primary Magic: Aura magic
    Secondary Magic: (Must be filled in later. Magic you bought at the store goes here)
    Caster or Holder: Caster
    Description: Primo  uses his power to make auras that increase his physical ability  by different ways. they can have positive effects and negative effects depending on what aura it is he uses.they manipulate his natural resources such as light wind earth and water and can almost create mass destruction if used with bad intention.it has it shares of bad effects but it can be good it just depend on how wise you use it.
    Strengths:
    -aura boost up eyesight and other physical body parts.
    -natural resources take the environment but magic will not be counted
    Weaknesses:
    -if used foolishly will be negative effects like pain
    -can mess with your senses
    -could be almost death consequences if not used wisely
    Abilities/Powers:
    -boost up all senses and physical slighty
    -can absorb somethings in the environment and boost up aura and power.

Name:wind aura
    Type: wind
    Description: primo create an gray aura that surrounds him and boost up his leg power and after absorbed he can move  50 mph. can move to anywhere waist down and if he has an broken part  from there he can shift the power and prevents braking by  holding it in place.
    Strengths:
    -is good when trying to get somewhere fast
    -stable for legs
    Weaknesses:
    -when using to much aura on one spot it starts to push down on the body part.
    -if tried to move to another body place it might hurt him.
    Duration/Cooldowns last for 2 post takes 3 post

Name: ground aura
    Type: earth
    Description: primo creates a brown aura and when absorbed aura goes to mind power and is able to bring 10 pieces of the ground about 5 feet wide up and launch the 20 feet away.then can attack the opponent and also break into smaller pieces and launch again for two more times
    Strengths:
    -good for when you opponent  is in a far but close distance away from you
    -good aim as the enemy is getting closer.
    Weaknesses:
    -can be broken so small that it is useless
    - can be so close that as he launches them the enemy can hit them.
    -can be stopped by air or wind magic
    Duration/Cooldowns last for 1 post takes 2 to recharge

Name: light aura
    Type: light
    Description: primo get under the sun and a white aura appears.when absorbed goes in to hands and arms and boost  them so he can fight with a better chance of winning.
    Strengths:
    - good in over powered matches
    -helpful when almost down in a battle
    Weaknesses:
    -can stop the process by attacking him
    -can be manipulated by dark magic
    Duration/Cooldowns last 2 post takes 3 post to cooldown

Name: water aura
    Type: water
    Description: Primo stands in water and creates an blue aura that heals.when absorbed the aura surrounds the body and allows primo to boost up every part in his body so primo can  make stronger attacks with the ability to control the water to cause extra damage. a minor  rate of healing speed still stays as the aura is active.
    Strengths:
    -is able to heal
    -boost up all body parts
    Weaknesses:
    -if uses to much everybody part except his heart will stop and he will faint
    -can be stopped by ice and attacks while in the process
    Duration/Cooldowns last 1-2 post(overall 1) takes 3 to recharge

Last edited by Vongola Primo 1 on 7th November 2013, 5:22 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ten No Kichi
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Primos aura magic Empty Re: Primos aura magic

Post by Rosetta Crawford 5th November 2013, 3:45 am

Vongola Primo 1 wrote:Primary Magic: Deathperation sky flame magic
    Secondary Magic: (Must be filled in later. Magic you bought at the store goes here)
    Caster or Holder: caster
    Description: A flame appears on Primos head and on his gloves to fight and can use the power of anything in the sky like cloud,sun,storms,thunder,mist/fog,and rain
    Strengths: anything in the sky such as cloud,sun,storms,thunder,and mist/fog
    Weaknesses: earth, bigger flames,darkness,poison
    Abilities/Powers: attack is increased along with agility,speed and muscles

Name: sky chariot
    Type: sky/cloud
    Description: primo  waves his hand at the sky and  a cloud appears its gets covered in flames and looks like flames in the air and shattered in tiny pieces and cut the enemy while burning them at the same time
    Strengths: clouds and flames
    Weaknesses: mist and water
    Duration/Cooldowns it last 3 post and takes 2 post

Name: sunny day
    Type: sky/sun
    Description:  primo blinds the enemy with a ray of sun and create flames on it and burns the enemy
    Strengths: daytime
    Weaknesses: eclipse, nighttime
    Duration/Cooldowns last for 1 to 2 post , takes 2 post to recharge

Name: surging sky
       Type: sky/rain
       Description: rain falls and makes a puddle and Primo uses the water to cover himself
    and when attacked he is not there but in a place to attack from behind
       Strengths: rain
       Weaknesses: ice
       Duration/Cooldowns last 3 post and takes 3 post to cool down

Name: storm sky
       Type: storm/sky
       Description: rain thunder and lightning come down and falls on the opponent and easy to get out and its trapped in a red place. the water creates a reflection of Primo and when the opponent attacks the reflection  it disappears and the enemy get trapped and lightning strikes him
       Strengths: rain thunder and lightning
       Weaknesses: ice,poison,and mist
       Duration/Cooldowns last for 4 post takes 5 posts to recharge
    I have one thing to say. Details are needed on everything. This is very sparse on them and it is not clear what things do. I will link you to an example application. I'd like you to try and get to that level of detail if possible. https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t4864-release-magic

If you can't quite get to that level then just up your detail. Also, try to give ranges, speeds, sizes and examples.

Also, as clouds and mist are basically cooled water, lightning is basically light as is sun. Storms is kind of a combination of lightning and wind. Our site doesn't have the flames of the sky, which your magic is based on. The way you have it makes it seem like you have a ridiculous amount of elements. However, with a bit of rephrasing you can make it seem a lot better. I would suggest you describe your magic as something similar to this:

When his magic is activated a flame appears on the forehead of Primo and also surrounds his hands. This is the symbol of the deathperation flame magic. A magic that gives the user control over the elements of fire, water, wind and light making them able to manipulate almost anything in the sky from rain and clouds to the light from the sun itself. They are also able to combine the elements for various effects whether it be the enhancement of a punch or launching lightning bolts. The flame will change colour depending on the element they are controlling: red for fire, blue for water, green for wind and white for light. Mixtures of colour show a combination attack. This can reveal the element of the spell the user will use, which is one of the main weaknesses of the magic.

Please do not copy this exactly and try to give some examples of how you will use the magic in the main description when writing it.

Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 5th November 2013, 6:18 am

updated
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 5th November 2013, 10:01 am

Vongola Primo 1 wrote:Primary Magic: Deathperation  flame magic
    Description: A flame appears on Primos head and on his gloves to fight and can use the power of anything his flame todefend attack or trap the opponent to cause damage to primo. it is activated by blood vision and/or physical contact with some one in punches and kicks.

What is blood vision. This seems a drastic change to what you had originally. Also this still isn't much detail
    Strengths: anything in his flames can make shields and they all can go inside primo and boost up his powers.it also serves as a flame shield because when he/she attacks they will be blocked and slightly burned. Could you please space these out and a flame shield should be a spell in my opinion. An aura that boosts defense slightly is fine, but not a burning shield. If you go for the aura please put it in abilities and not strengths.
    Weaknesses: earth, bigger flames,darkness,poison they cut off primos flame sheild and weaken his powers and renders some spells useless.they also can destroy the shield  of his and almost can critically hurt primo.
    Abilities/Powers:
    -attack:it is increased slighty
    -agility:same as above
    -defence:same as above

Type: flame/cloud
    Description: primo  waves his hand at the sky and  a cloud appears its gets covered in flames and looks like flames in the air and shattered in tiny pieces and cut the enemy while burning them at the same time and as they attack the flames increase with they burning rate. I have no idea what this spell does. I am assuming that you generate a cloud which gets coated in flames and then it rains down smaller flames to cut the enemy and burn them. If so please clarify this in greater detail. Give me a speed, give me a number of shards, give me the size of the spread.
    Strengths: clouds and flames they make primo only have to combine and attack.
    Weaknesses: mist and water they can block the spell and they can vaporize the spell as well.
    Duration/Cooldowns it last 1 post and takes 3 post

Type: flame/sun
    Description:  primo blinds the enemy with a ray of sun and create flames on it and burns the enemy coming or close it is activated by blood vision and if far primo has to see where the ray would go to get to the enemy or let the fire down and catch up to him/her [color=teal]You can't say something like 'primo blinds the enemy'. Instead you need to say stuff like 'Primo manipulates the light into a bright beam, of light that has the potential to blind enemies. However, this is just a decoy as the real attack are the flames that come shortly after the beam' Or something along those lines. You can never say how an opponent will react. You can only say what MAY happen if the spell works.'
    Strengths: daytime because without daytime the spell would be useless.
    Weaknesses: eclipse, nighttime,darkness if the sun is shaded the attack could be delayed or blocked from using it

Name: surging fire
       Type: flame
       Description: primo  puts a flame on the ground and 5 geysers appear the he disappears and as the enemy is not looking he is behind him/her ready to attack and attacks and is a slight chance it's critical and a slight chance it's not. Firstly as far as I am aware we don't have a critical hit system. Secondly, you can't say 'the opponent won't be looking' as they could react any number of ways to your spell. Creating geyers is fine and a pretty interesting way of using this magic. However, give me a size of the geysers, give me a distance you can make them from yourself, a distance they can launch.
       Strengths: flames it boost up his spell and gives him more power to strike him/her
       Weaknesses: ice could try to freeze the fire and find out that your behind them.
       Duration/Cooldowns last 1 post and takes 1 post to cool down

Name: flame bomb:Supernova
       Type: Fire
       Description: flames surround primo and when there are to many people  he puts all his fire into a giant ball and his blood vision activates and within his 100 feet of blood vision it destroys every thing within blood vision. Again what is blood vision. How big is 'a giant ball'. Also you aren't going to be destroying everything within your vision at D rank. You can say it explodes and those hit can get D rank blast damage and burn damage or something. However, the range of the explosion would have to make sense.
       Strengths: flames: they make his supernova bigger
       Weaknesses: water:i could stop the ball from growing or vaporize the giant ball.
       Duration/Cooldowns last for 4 post takes 6 posts to recharge

Please break your spells down into sentences rather than one big sentence of: it does this and this and this and this. More detail please. Also for strengths, we generally mean stuff like the positive aspects of the spell e.g. it has a high range, it has a large area of effect, it is highly effective against certain types of magic. We generally want three strengths and four weaknesses, or two strengths and three weaknesses. Please spread these out like you did with your likes and dislikes in your character application. Also, all D rank spells will have a minimum of a two post cooldown.

All comments are in the above colour. I do admire your creative use of the KHR style.
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 5th November 2013, 11:44 am

updated
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 5th November 2013, 1:43 pm

Vongola Primo 1 wrote:Primary Magic: Deathperation  flame magic
    Description: A flame appears on Primos head and on his gloves to fight and can use the power of anything his flame and can turn his flames to clouds and can set things on fire todefend attack or trap the opponent to cause damage to primo. it is activated by blood vision witch is his ability from his lineage,"viktors decent or physical contact with some one in punches and kicks. A definite improvement. However, with the way this is described it makes it seem like you only have fire and clouds as your magic whereas your spells include a lot more stuff. I would suggest not incorporating your lineage into your magic directly, but just using it clevery in actual role play.

So far all I know from this description is that you can use fire to defend, attack and trap opponents plus turn fire into clouds somehow. Currently, it seems like you are trying to go for a fire molding magic (like Gray's ice magic, but with fire). However, I believe you want to try and be like a combination of the flames of the sky from KHR, but want to make it suitable for fairy tail which is an admirable feat though i'd personally prefer more creative magics. However, as this is the way you want to go then I shall do my best to help

I suggest that you state in your magic that you are able to create and manipulate four elements: Fire, light, wind and water. State that you are able to combine these elements in various ways to create things like lightning, clouds, mist etc.

State that you can use these for offense, defense, traps and illusions. Give me a few examples of ways you might use it e.g. Primo is able to combine the powers of fire and water to create mist replicas of himself which are then altered using light to make them seem like exact copies.

By doing it this way rather than directly copying KHR you are more likely to be approved. Look at Fairy Tail itself and its magics and also look at some approved magics here. That should help.

Strengths: anything in his flames can make shields and they all can go inside primo and boost up his powers. This as a sentance makes no sense to me. I don't know what you are trying to say. An example of a strength for this magic would be: Versatility: The user has control over four elements and can combine them in various ways making him highly versatile. Those are the sort of strengths I expect
    Weaknesses: earth, bigger flames,darkness,poison they cut off primos flame sheild and weaken his powers and renders some spells useless.they also can destroy the shield  of his and almost can critically hurt primo. Please put these in a proper list like you did with your likes on your app. Also give reasons for all of them.
    Abilities/Powers:
    -attack:it is increased slighty
    -agility:same as above
    -defence:same as above
     -it has an aura to boost up his defence more that slightly

I would suggest you state that when he uses his magic he gains the 'aura of deathperation' which enhances his physical abilities slightly including his strength, speed and defense. We like reasons and explanations for things
    Type: flame/cloud
    Description: primo  waves his hand at the sky and  a cloud appears its gets covered in flames and looks like flames in the air and primo shatters it into tiny pieces. Then he sends them out and they cut the enemy while burning them at the same time and as they attack the flames increase with they burning rate. How many shards, how wide a spread. How fast do the shards go?
    Strengths:
    -it has good power in close range attacks
    -  
    Weaknesses: mist and water they can block the spell and they can vaporize the spell as well. I would just say that water can block it as mist is basically water.
    Duration/Cooldowns it last 1 post and takes 2 post I'd say 3 posts

Type: flame/sun
    Description:  primo takes a ray of the  sun a turns it in to a beam. primo later builds   flames on it and shoots. the fire come soon after the bean and burns the enemy coming or close it is activated by blood vision and if far primo has to see where the beam would go to get to the enemy. Please give a range and say how big the beam is.
    Strengths:
    -good with long range
    -better with close range
    Weaknesses:
    -can be negated
    -not that good with aim
    -can be stoped and attacked while building up the flames

Name: surging fire
       Type: flame
       Description: primo  puts a flame on the ground and 5 geysers that are 2 feet wide and 5 feet away from primo appear . primo disappears and as the enemy may be looking for him  he is behind him/her ready to attack and attacks. So essentially the geysers are distractions for you whilst you vanish and reappear behind the opponent. How do you vanish and reappear? Are you teleporting? Are you letting one geyser erupt around you and then you come out of another? I have no idea please explain. Also you have no guarantee you will get behind an opponent. I would also state that you can make them a maximum of 5ft away rather than saying they are 5ft. It gives you more control and versatility. Also, are the geysers actually damaging or are they just illusions to distract the opponent?
       Strengths:
    -its good for deceiving people with fire going everywhere
    -good range away from primo to get around
       Weaknesses:
    -not so good when going against an ice or water mage
    -not effective against some mages
    -sometimes burns primo
       Duration/Cooldowns last 1 post and takes 1 post to cool down

Name: flame bomb:Supernova
       Type: Fire
       Description: flames surround primo and when there are to many people  he puts all his fire into a giant ball that is the size of a small ball but bigger. Primos linage ability  blood vision activates but since hes using a lot of energy he can only use it in 30 feet of blood vision. it explodes a few seconds later within 10 feet  and can leave enemys  with a burn effect.
       Strengths:
    1.it has a high range for D rank
    2.it also gives time for primo not to be caught in the explosion.
       Weaknesses:
    -not very effective to water mages
    -can be stopped while the flames circle primo
    -uses a lot of energy from creating the ball so blood vision
       Duration/Cooldowns last for 1 post takes 2 posts to recharge I'd say 3 posts.
    Comments are in teal
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 5th November 2013, 5:31 pm

changed i think youll like it
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 6th November 2013, 6:03 am

Vongola Primo 1 wrote:Primary Magic: Aura magic
    Description: Primo  uses his power to make auras that increase his physical ability  by different ways. they can have positive effects and negative effects depending on what aura it is he uses.they manipulate his natural resources such as light wind earth and water and can almost create mass destruction if used with bad intention.it has it shares of bad effects but it can be good it just depend on how wise you use it.
    Strengths:
    Weaknesses:
    Abilities/Powers:
    -boost up all senses and physical Is this a slight boost? You aren't going to compare with slayers, but a slight boost is fine

Description: primo create an gray aura that surrounds him and boost up his leg power and after absorbed he can move fast. can move to anywhere leg down and if he has an broken part from there he can hold it in place from breaking. How fast can he move. Give it to me mph or kmh. Also...I assume you mean you can move the aura to anyplace below your waist and keep it on an area to prevent the bone breaking as easily? Just clarify it a little bit.
    Strengths:
    -stable for legs
    Weaknesses:

Description: primo creates a brown aura and when absorbed aura goes to mind power and is able to bring pieces of the ground up and launch the 20 feet away. then can attack the opponent and also break into smaller pieces and launch again. How many pieces of ground can you bring up? How big are these pieces? How many times can you launch them
    Strengths:
    Weaknesses:

Description: primo get under the sun and a white aura appears.when absorbed goes in to hands and arms and boost  them so he can fight with a better chance of winning of winning Remove the second of winning. As you say of winning of winning.
    Strengths:
    Weaknesses:

Description: Primo stands in water and creates an blue aura that heals.when absorbed the aura surrounds the body and boost up everything so primo can  make stronger attacks stronger kicks make things with water to attack all with an increased rate of healing. So this would be your most powerful spell at this stage i'd assume as it gives an all around boost to your body and gives healing. I would say gives a slight increase to healing rate just so we have a word definition.
    Strengths:
    -is able to heal
    -boost up all body parts
    Weaknesses:
    Overall a much better magic app. Just a few things to fix which are in teal as always.
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 6th November 2013, 1:54 pm

updated
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 7th November 2013, 3:43 am

Strengths:
    Weaknesses:
    Abilities/Powers:

Description: primo create an gray aura that surrounds him and boost up his leg power and after absorbed he can move  50 mph. can move to anywhere waist down and if he has an broken part  from there he can shift the power and prevents braking by  holding it in place.
    Strengths:
    -stable for legs
    Weaknesses:

Description: primo creates a brown aura and when absorbed aura goes to mind power and is able to bring 10 pieces of the ground about 5 feet wide up and launch the 20 feet away.then can attack the opponent and also break into smaller pieces and launch again for two more times
    Strengths:
    Weaknesses:

Description: primo get under the sun and a white aura appears.when absorbed goes in to hands and arms and boost  them so he can fight with a better chance of winning.
    Strengths:
    Weaknesses:

Description: Primo stands in water and creates an blue aura that heals.when absorbed the aura surrounds the body and boost up everything so primo can  make stronger attacks stronger kicks make things with water to attack all with an slightly increased rate of healing. [color=teal]I have no idea what you are trying to say. Please go over this and clarify. State something like: the aura surrounds the body boosting it allowing him to perform stronger attacks which are enhanced with the power of water. As an added benefit he gains a minor increase to healing speed whilst this aura is active.
    Strengths:
    -is able to heal
    -boost up all body parts
    Weaknesses:
    Just one last thing and you should be good
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 7th November 2013, 5:00 am

UPDATED
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 7th November 2013, 6:35 am

Strengths:
    Weaknesses:
    Abilities/Powers:

Strengths:
    -stable for legs
    Weaknesses:

Strengths:
    Weaknesses:

Strengths:
    Weaknesses:

Description: Primo stands in water and creates an blue aura that heals.when absorbed the aura surrounds the body and allows primo to boost up every part in his body so primo can  make stronger attacks with the ability to control the water and make various things Give some examples of things you can make then we are done I think. a minor  rate of healing speed still stays as the aura is active.
    Strengths:
    -is able to heal
    -boost up all body parts
    Weaknesses:
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 7th November 2013, 1:18 pm

updated
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 7th November 2013, 5:20 pm

Strengths:
    Weaknesses:
    Abilities/Powers:

Strengths:
    -stable for legs
    Weaknesses:

Strengths:
    Weaknesses:

Strengths:
    Weaknesses:

Description: Primo stands in water and creates an blue aura that heals.when absorbed the aura surrounds the body and allows primo to boost up every part in his body so primo can  make stronger attacks with the ability to control the water and make various things such as dragons, giants, and shields. I had a feeling you might go for this sort of level. Its far too powerful. I would suggest just having the water do extra damage rather than shaping it. Maybe at higher ranks you can shape it more. a minor  rate of healing speed still stays as the aura is active.
    Strengths:
    -is able to heal
    -boost up all body parts
    Weaknesses:
    Add
    Add

The Shadows Paradox

The Shadows Paradox

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Add 7th November 2013, 5:25 pm

updated i hope this is the last time
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 8th November 2013, 7:38 am

Primos aura magic GhqjI28

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Primos aura magic Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Primos aura magic Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Primos aura magic Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 6:51 pm