Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Tears of the Dragon (OPEN)

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Tears of the Dragon (OPEN) Empty Tears of the Dragon (OPEN)

Post by Haru-senpai 22nd October 2013, 7:44 pm

Two footsteps; brown open toe sandals, blue jeans. A blue jacket; and hoodie. Two puffs of dust moved off of the streets of Magnolia at the footsteps at the front gates. Heero had returned; from a long, long journey round Fiore; and the world at large. He'd visited Desierto, and Veronica. On his way home; he'd visited his parents graves off the coast of Magnolia and the Calm Sea. There he'd had a run in with his sister.

A lot had changed; he walked through the streets of Magnolia, hands in his pockets and eyes somewhat closed. Garfield flew over his right shoulder; wagging his tail. Although something was different; he wasn't quipping, or gibbering about. As a matter of fact; the orange cat had a somewhat serious expression on his face.

Heero on the other hand, had a look that didn't suit him at all. He was 'calm'; almost detatched. Emotionless.

As people began to recognize him; several people poured outside.

"All right!"
    "Yea Heero!"
    "Magnolia's safe again! Welcome home!"

'Pat.....pat....pat....pat....'

A sideways view of Heero walking by without so much as a word, or a smile; hands still in his pockets was shown as Garfield flew by mid-air; stopping; and bowing apologetically mid-flight before continuing on.

"W--what, but there's pizza in the oven...he didn't even ask for any..." a brown haired blue eyed man quipped as he watched the back of Heero continue towards Fairy Tail.

"Tsk, so full of hope." his brow furrowed as he continued onwards towards the Guild. Eventually; he stood in front of it, as the sun beamed overhead; shining across the building like a beacon. The recovery had gone well; he presumed. If Leonard had been around, everything would've been fine.

He'd heard that before his disappearance; and even their meeting Alye had stuck around and assisted. He wondered why.

'She only cares about herself.....'

The one soft spot in this newfound persona was Serene. He'd written her everyday; barraging her with letters; starting with his old self shining through in the words, and slowly evolving through his experiences in Desierto and Veronica to who he is now. He'd told her everything; even the fact that he'd begun to openly kill Dark Wizards, murderers, and rapists.

Other Fairy Tail wizards, light Ken; killed on jobs all the time. Heero always had chastised them; and his good had always shone like a beacon. However, something had changed him during his battle with Lichborne; accelerated during his travels across the world.

"I wonder who's here. Hopefully the Guild hasn't accepted too many weaklings." Heero pushed the doors open to the Guild as the sun shadowed his sillouette for about ten seconds before he stepped inside fully; followed by Garfield flying in behind him.

"We're back!!!!" Garfield announced loudly; as many awe stricken wizards stood to their feet and let out a huge Dynasty Warriors roar; raising their mugs.

Eventually, someone threw a beer at Heero. His eyes would flick too the right, and he would punch the glass beer mug, shattering it into a million pieces as the glass hit the floor all around him in the sudden silence that overtook the Guild Hall. Everyone stood around in shock, male and female alike. As Heero swept the glass out of his way with his foot.

"Where is Master Ebony?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

× Bio
    × Magic

Tears of the Dragon (OPEN) Rose

Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

Tears of the Dragon (OPEN) Empty Re: Tears of the Dragon (OPEN)

Post by Kirahunter 23rd October 2013, 8:04 pm

"Busy." Simon dropped from the ceiling and landed a few feet from Heero. The mage youth sized up Heero, "You have changed a lot." Simon himself was dressed in a cyan blue t-shirt that said in red bubble letters "Fight to Eat, Eat to Live" and black cargo shorts, he looked like he had either not taken a shower in weeks or had just been rolling in dirt, probably both.  "I can tell you don't feel like going into extreme detail about everything that you have recently been through, and even if you were I am probably not who you want to tell all about it. But can I help you with anything? You look like you've gone through hell." Hands in his pockets Simon looked around at all the people who were staring "OI! don't you guys have work to be doing?!"

For the most part the crowd ignored him and kept on as they were, but a few resumed their previous activity, and one or two people to Simon's delight instead of returning to slacking off actually went over to the job board. He returned his attention to Heero  "I feel like this place becomes more and more of a place people go to to drink their problems away every day. We aren't even allowed to fight in here anymore. Sorry the place is in such poor shape when you came back."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    Ikuto-san
    Ikuto-san

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Ikuto-san 24th October 2013, 10:19 pm

Glass breaking due to a man punching it, unusual indeed. Sadly, that was what seemed to happened one sunny bright morn in the guild hall of Fairy Tail. Ikuto was asleep as usual, until a din came from outside. He rushed towards the direction of the noise, wondering what could've created such a thing. Was it an attack? Did the dark guilds finally make their moves once again? But no such thing was shown, as Ikuto caught a quick glance at the soon over scene. Many people were standing out at a man, in Ikuto's opinion, the definition of swagger. Blue jeans. A blue jacket; and hoodie. Along with his hair, it seemed this individual extremely loved the color of the sea, a calm blue, yet at times could be harsh. At his feet, it was the culprit of the sound, millions and millions of pieces of glass, all of the wooden planked floor. Many eyes were in that direction, followed by a younger boy, Simon Baggons, walked over to the guy.

"I feel like this place becomes more and more of a place people go to to drink their problems away every day. We aren't even allowed to fight in here anymore."

Simon knew of this person, who dared even destroy utensils from the guild, and treats him that well? Ikuto was stunned, but along with the rest, he had to be polite. He walked over to the man, introduced himself to the guy, ending with a question for his name.
    Aiden Ainsley
    Aiden Ainsley

The Shadow King

The Shadow King

Developer/GFX Artist- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- God Slayer- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Experience : 587

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Sunstorm Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Aiden Ainsley 26th October 2013, 3:29 pm

Lance looked up from the table when he heard the sound of glass breaking "Huh?" he looked at where the sound came from and saw a man standing there. Lance had only met the guy once at the festival and it was a short meet so he got up and walked over to the man. The man asked where Ebony was and Lance shrugged "I'm not sure..." Lance said in a drunken voice. It was at this moment when Draco looked up from the table to see where Lance had gone and got exited.

"HEEEEEROOOOOO" Draco yelled as he flew really fast over to Lance's head and sat on it "How have you been!" Draco said laughing "A lot has changed, Griffon died and I flew to a mountain...." Draco was saying when Lance started to talk "My pet left me... and I found Draco. Now he is my new partner." Lance smirked as he looked up at Draco who obviously wasn't happy with Lance cutting him off.

Haru-senpai
    Haru-senpai

Moderator- Regular VIP Status- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Monkey King's Descendant
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 12
    Mentor : Igneel, & Noheme the Fox
    Experience : 11,106.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Dragon Force
    Third Skill:

Post by Haru-senpai 30th October 2013, 12:39 am

Heero stood amidst the glass he'd shattered; as through the silence a familiar voice cut through. Looking to his left; he saw a familiar face. Simon. He'd been at Fairy Tail for over a year now; he'd grown.

Heero would listen to Simon carefully; crossing his arms as Garfield flew up and landed on Heero's shoulder. Heero would cross the room and put a hand on Simon's head. Smiling at him; and only him.

He'd fought side by side with Heero in the last Grand Magic Tournament as one of his partners. His smile would soon fade as he still held a hand on Simon's head; for awhile, his golden eyes would drill into Simon's features.

"Simon, you haven't been keeping up with your training." the smile had completely faded as Heero took a hand off of Simon's head. "You should know better than to let the Guild fall into such disarray while I was gone. You have a lot of potential kid; I expected more from you."  

Heero's features looked up from Simon and around the room. As for once, Fairy Tail was mildly silent. He saw dozens of faces he recognized; including a white ball of scales flying full speed across the room towards him.

He caught the baby Dragon in his arms; and gave it a noogie with a fist, looking down. He released Draco quickly though; as serious expression passing over his face as he took a moment to remember Griffon. With nothing but a nod towards Draco as he flew around him, Garfield quickly joined him mid-air; white wings popping out. As the duo flew around Heero in circles playing like buzzing bees.

"You couldn't have a better one." he replied to Lance. "If you'd seen the way your brother and Draco used to fight; you'd know what I'm sayin' is true."

An unfamiliar voice. Heero's brow furrowed as he turned around an inspected a young man; blonde. He seemed to be much stronger than the other Fairy Tail wizards; maybe even stronger than Mari and Ken. When he was finished speaking; Heero leaned to the side and crossed his arms.

"You're asking my name? Inside these walls? Get lost bozo." he said without even opening his eyes.

"Like I said, where's Master Ebony; I have some important business to discuss with her. I'm losing patience; and considering beating the crap out of all of you until she gets here." Heero barked challengingly.

"......................Hm?" his voice cut through the silence once. "No one? I remember when I couldn't finish a sentence like that in here."

Disappointed, Heero would walk through a crowd of Fairy Tail wizards; still carrying his travelling pack on his back; clothes ripped; hair tied back into a long ponytail that carried down to his waist.

× Bio
    × Magic

Tears of the Dragon (OPEN) Rose

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 12:33 am