- Present Day: Ari's House:
- The day was still young, the sun looming near the horizon fighting back the moon to claim its dominance of the sky once more as it every day. In a remote region of East Forest on the out skirt's of Magnolia Town sat a small one bedroom house. The interior was a wreck, different treasures and other objects taken back from jobs done in the past decorating the entire house. The floors being mostly covered by clothes with the odd empty bowl of what was most like ramen, there were numerous large piles of empty cake boxes scattered throughout the apartment. On the bed located in the corner furthest from the home primary entrance overlooked by a large window which was left open lay a lone male.
The male in question was under what most would consider average height, his skin a very healthy darkly tan showing he hails from a place land blessed by the sun. The apparent youth's hair being spiky and jet black in hue, his eyes being a dark crimson red with black slitted dragon pupils. His bodies overall structure being surprisingly muscular and well-toned given his short stature and covered in tattoos. His left shoulder and deltoid bearing an intricate tribal semi-sleeve, a tribal band on his right forearm with a Forbidden Hunter seal being located on his right wrist. On his right shoulder is a black Fairy Tail guild emblem. At the moment, he wore a short pair of black boxers with red inverted crucifixis on the front. His sheets strewn messily over one leg as they hung mostly off the side of the bed. His arms were thrown up over his head and spread wide, his legs sprawled out in a similar aimlessly fashion as he thrashed about snoring loudly. He had cake frosting covering his face. On the ground at the foot of his bed lay a smushed cake with the same exact frosting.
- Flash Back: Hargeon Town:
- The night before in the neighboring town of Hargeon, at a small run down pub. Ari had stopped off for a few drinks. He'd downed five barrels of rum by the time some of the local hoodlums had decided to bother him. Ari being a rather violent drunk had been quick to indulge their desire for a brawl. A bar fight breaking out. The first hoodlum a scrawny gun with messy blond hair and a scar over his right eye charged Ari. The fire dragon simply side-stepping before swinging around to grab hold of the mans head and slam against the bar top knocking him out cold. "Oi, oi, its no fun if ya just come at me one after another. I'll take ya all at once." Ari taunted as he peered over his shoulder at the others, a devious grin playing upon his features. He watched with excitement as they all seemed to qucikly become angered by his slight display of arrogance.
Ari now turning to face them would finish stretching just as group of three rushed him. One in front, one to his left and one to his right. The one's to reach him first being one to his sides. He would simply jump into th air up above them letting them pass slightly before gripping the back their heads and slamming them together rendering them unconscious. His feet tapping down upon the hard wood floor just in time for him to catch the punch thrown by the man who had charged from the front. Ari grinning at him as he said, "The hell was that supposed to be? You punch slower than a girl." Ari said before swinging his right arm forth and nailing the man in the jaw with a powerful right hook just as he lt go of the mans fist. The left this attacker flying backwards a few feet. He wasn't knocked out, but chances were good his jaw had just been broken.
On came the third wave of attackers, the first two of this set opting out of melee to use guns instead. Ari just barely managing to dodge the bullets became enraged when they passed him only to impale and shatter a bottle of the more expensive hard liquor. "Oi, watch it asshole. People could have still drank that!" Ari snapped angrily before finally charging them. He jumped up kicking the one at his right to the side so he slammed into the other gun-wielding idiot which took care of them for the moment. He was now confronted by a much larger foe. The male was muscle-bound to say the very least and he stank of stale smoke and cheap booze. His weapon of choice being a massive axe. The large oaf swinging his axe down upon the fire dragon only to b surprised when the male caught it between his hands. The youth grinning would apply maximum pressure to the large blade until it gave way and shattered. "Stop underestimating me. Ya see them emblem, dumbass?" He questioned while pointing to his right shoulder with his left hand. "I'm a member of a guild ya shouldn't tick off." He said proudly before unleashing a barrag of punches upon the much larger male eventually rendering him unconscious.
Oncee all was said and done, Ari had sat back down and ended up drinking until last call at which time he had stumbled out of the bar and in his drunken stupper broken into a bakery. Ari had ended up stealing every last cake, most of which he had eaten on the way home and once he got home. The very last cake however, he had been getting ready to eat it when he was hit by his daily enemy narcolepsy, which had left him face planting into the cake fast asleep.
- Present Day: Magnolia Town:
- A few hours later, the sun now hung high upon the horizon bathing the town of Magnolia in it bright warming rays. Near the edge of town, a male dressed in a crimson red hoodie that had flames on the side of the hood, smiling ghost-face traveling along the lengths of the sleeves, and wing-like designs on the upper pectoral region of the hoodies torso. Under this he wore a brighter red short-sleeve shirt with the words, "Rise or Die Trying!!" on it. The lower portion his attire being a fiery orange belt-lik adornment with large pouches positioned at his sides. This belt eing slanted so it hung lower on the left side. His pants being baggy and black with red inverted crucifixis traveling along the length of them. His ffet being adorned by a pair of black sneakers.
The male grinned as he walked into Magnolia Town. He hadn't been back here in nearly a month now, he wondered if anyone from the guild would even remember him anymore. He was quick to dismiss such thoughts as his stomach began to grumble loudly. "Shut the hell up stomach. You'll get your meat after I get some more booze." Ari snapped at the organ before punching it with all his might. This only resulted in Ari kneeling over in an alley puking up his breakfast. Which had of course, per his usual, been nothing but a large assortment of desserts. The youth grumbled as he stumbled to his feet and continued onward towards the guild. He tried hard to ignore the comments from the towns folk about how he stank of booze. With the way he felt, he seriously didn't need their snide remarks to remind him of the very fact he was hungover.
- Magnolia Town: Fairy Tail Guildhall:
- A good ten minute walk later, Ari had finally reached the guildhall of the Fairy Tail Guild. He couldn't help but to grin excitedly as he took that final step forth before shoving the large wooden doors open and exclaiming, "Hey! You guys! I'm back! Did ya miss me!?" Before he started laughing excitedly. He had missed the guild and all of his friends, so he was quite glad to finally be home once more where he truly belonged.