Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Welcome Home (all welcome!)

Jackson Hyde
    Jackson Hyde

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 844

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Welcome Home (all welcome!) Empty Welcome Home (all welcome!)

Post by Jackson Hyde 4th February 2024, 7:32 am

it was a clear beautiful day in the ace of spades. The sun was bright and lively, the people of the city bustling around bring this entire area to life. Jackson had always loved it here since he was young, he grew up here. Jackson was able to finally join the guild many years ago. He had joined the guild when he was only 10. These last 6 years has been some of the best years of his life.  Jackson was a full member of the Sabertooth guild and he was so proud of it. The guild had reconnected Fiore with the rest of the realms and became the defenders of the world tree.

He knew that as a member of Sabertooth that he had to learn a lot and get stronger. His magic power was not on par with a lot of the members but that was alright with him. Jackson only wanted to do his best and work hard to get stronger. It was a huge secret to a lot of people about his magic but that is just how he was. He didnt want to let the world know about his magic just yet. The jobs that he has always taken was solo for this reason.

Sabertooth to Jackson was home and this is the main reason that he wanted to be in the guild at a young age. Jackson grew up here and was imbued with a lacrima to help him get better. Jackson was just a frail kid and the lacrima that was implanted within him had actually made him better. it was all thanks to the healers of Sabertooth. They took care of the city always wanting to help.

" Home at last" he said looking up and around the city of the Ace of Spades. " The city is just as insane as always and I couldnt ask for anything better." His voice was smooth and calm as he remembered the city.

Last edited by Jackson Hyde on 5th February 2024, 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jackson Hyde
    First Magic: Lightning Dragon Slayer

God Slayer Lacrima n694
    Ice Dragon Slayer Lacrima post n96
    Dragon slayer Lacrima n 706
    Proof of Dragon VIP n 322

"Okay, this is when I go back to my gay fish babies." -Cookie
    Victoria Sheridan
    Victoria Sheridan

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Shadows Of Anarchy
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Experience : 5,482,708

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Merces Letifer
    Second Skill: Combat Medic
    Third Skill:

Welcome Home (all welcome!) Empty Re: Welcome Home (all welcome!)

Post by Victoria Sheridan 5th February 2024, 2:12 am

Dressed in a green t-shirt and black skirt with black bike shorts on underneath it, Victoria's outfit was completed with white tennis shoes. She was going to pay a visit to the Red Dragon Inn after her most recent exploit in Silent Cemetery, which involved a clash with a demon-worshiping cult she had fought several times in the past. The cause of the most recent clash was one of its members burning down her friend Abigail Windstrider's house in Oak Town and causing her to lose everything except her family heirloom weapon the Sky Blade, her iLac, her iLac charging cord, and the clothes she had on her back. After helping her displaced friend settle in a guest room of the Sheridan Estate Victoria had set up rudimentary security measures around her home in case the arsonist tried to burn down her place.

After someone had left a scrap of black cloth behind in her back yard Victoria managed to follow the trail the culprit left from her home outside of Capital Crocus to Silent Cemetery and eventually found their hideout in a crypt. It was not until Victoria reached the bottom of the stairs that she learned that the arsonist was a member of a demon-worshiping cult. That did not deter her because the cult had made Abigail cry and the Sabertooth mage was not going to let them get away with that.

Victoria had fought her way through the hideout and killed a good number of cultists plus rescued a few young women whom the cult had abducted from Capital Crocus. She had safely returned them to their homes and a few days after the fact she was going to Red Dragon Inn to celebrate by getting a Screwdriver or two. If she did not want her favorite mixed drink she would gladly settle for a can or two of Cherry Charge soda. Before she settled on what beverage she was going to order at the inn Victoria needed to get to where she was going first, which might be a bit of a challenge due to the thick pedestrian traffic in the city. The brunette was not in too much of a hurry to get to her destination, though... for once time was not an issue.

[Post Word Count: 380]
    [Victoria's Word Count: 380]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jackson Hyde
    Jackson Hyde

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jackson Hyde 5th February 2024, 3:35 am

Jackson had done everything that he could to keep moving deciding to head to the Red Dragon inn. It has been a little while since he had a meal. His return home was just a little while ago after feeling better then ever. the streets where still busy on his way to the inn but he needed to figure out what he wanted to eat. Miso Ramen, Pork Ramen, Fish and chips.... There is so many options that Jackson needed to figure out and that was not even considering what he wanted to drink. Jackson continued to head down the streets and taking a couple of lefts followed by a right. Jackson was in his own little world not really paying attention when he would accidently bump into someone. " So sorry about that" he would say, his voice apologetic.

The woman he bumped into he didn't recognize but he knew that she was powerful. He didn't meant to run into her but he knew that he didn't want to make her mad. The teen was not that bad but he also really wanted to get stronger. " I should have paid more attention to where i was going." he really wanted to grab some food. his stomach would growl a bit really hungry.

The noise around them where not like normal as it seem to get quite to him. He really was hoping that he would be forgiven. His guild was a legal guild but he didnt want to know what would happen if this woman wanted to fight, he just wanted to be able to grab a bite to eat before heading to the main hall of the guild. This was his main thought knowing that he just wanted to get to the inn for food. " Im trying to get to the red dragon inn. its been a while since i was home and got turned around heading there" he would say looking at the woman. He wanted to make sure that there was some way he could get there after getting turned around trying to remember his way to the inn.

[overall word count:685]

Jackson Hyde

God Slayer Lacrima n694

Victoria Sheridan
    Victoria Sheridan

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Victoria Sheridan 8th February 2024, 12:36 am

Victoria was standing in place and waiting for a gap in the crowd that she could maneuver through when she felt a bump from behind. When she turned around she spotted a black-haired fellow who was a few inches taller than her. He was quick to apologize for the mishap, which the brunette took as a genuine mishap... she lived in Capital Crocus and dealt with the pedestrian traffic there on a regular basis, so she was accepting of the fact that accidents happened. Victoria made eye contact with the guy and spoke to him.

"It's no big deal, man. The city's crowded and things happen." Victoria cheerfully accepted the apology without making a fuss about the circumstances of their meeting and without harboring any thoughts of revenge for the slight. The brunette was an easygoing sort who preferred to live and let live... unless slavers or demon-worshiping cultists involved in human trafficking were in front of her. When dealing with those types she got angry and stayed angry until all of her enemies either fled beyond her reach or were lying dead on the ground.

Victoria could sense the guy's magic signature and could tell that he was still something of a novice mage but not a total novice. The brunette was in the same position a lifetime ago when she had first joined Black Rose... she had gotten off to a good start as a member of that guild, but Sabertooth was where Victoria had really hit her stride. After years of effort and a lot of challenges along the way she was as powerful as her guildmate and the Goddess Of Humility Samira Nassar... on paper, anyway. The teal-haired mage's magic was likely a lot more flexible and much more capable of finesse than Victoria's Merces Letifer Magic, which offered a lot of powerful Requip weapons that let her punch far above her weight but could cause a lot of collateral damage if she was not careful with its more powerful spells and weapons.

"So your destination's the Red Dragon Inn, huh?" Victoria casually asked the guy.

"As luck would have it, I was about to head there myself. You can follow me there if you'd like." Victoria offered to take the mage to their mutual destination... if he wanted. If he wanted to travel to the inn by himself she would not stop him. If he wanted to tag along with her she was willing to guide him.

[Post Word Count: 412]
    [Victoria's Word Count: 792]
    [Total Word Count: 1,097]

Jackson Hyde
    Jackson Hyde

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jackson Hyde 11th February 2024, 12:32 am

Jackson would smile looking at the  woman he bumped into. " The city is a bit busier then when i remember. Jackson would take a breath through his nose and pick up traces of her scent. Being a dragon slayer he did have the enhanced senses and was able to know for sure how to find someone just by scent alone. Jackson new that he had to work hard to relearn how the city was since he was not around during the time that the guild was redone. Jackson was just a kid the last time he was in the guild. He had lived in Magnolia for about 6 years before coming home.

Now he was a member of Sabertooth and he just wanted to make sure that he brought honor to the guild. "Thanks yeah lets head there together. I just got home after being away for the last 6 years. Things have changed so much. Even Sabertooth looks different....." Jackson would look away for a moment and notice that he was indeed lost

"Please lead the way as the city has changed so much that I think i am lost." Jackson sounded a bit defeated admitting that he was lost within his own hometown. He had to know what had happened in the last 6 years. "Do you know what has happened to the city in the last 6 years?" he would asking wanting to know what has really happened. The lightning/sky dragon slayer was utterly confused.

"Sorry I forgot to mention I'm Jackson Hyde of Sabertooth" He would smile looking at the woman before moving his right hand and arm out in a gesture of lead the way.

His time away from the city had been productive. Jackson was a sick boy that had little to no chance of recovery. His parents had searched high and low looking for a way to make him better and had used a huge chunk of the family jewels to help him. Jackson was a second generation dragon slayer but needed to be imbued with 2 Dragon Slayer lacrimas. Jackson, the Lightning and sky dragon slayer. This is what had made him better and stronger. His body had changed after the procedure was done to have fangs like other dragon slayers. The k9 teeth were in elongated a little more then the average person. Jackson had spent most of the time since he was 10 learning how to use his new found magic up till about 6 months ago when he joined Sabertooth.

"[color=gold]What's your name?" he would ask once he broke free of the memory of his live from the time he was 10 to now.

Total personal word count :1,131

Jackson Hyde

God Slayer Lacrima n694

Victoria Sheridan
    Victoria Sheridan

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Victoria Sheridan 13th February 2024, 11:29 pm

"Yeah, this city's got a lot going on. I'm a bit surprised that a city of this size is so busy, but it's nothing I can't handle." Victoria agreed with the guy's comment on the activity level in Ace Of Spades. The brunette had called here home ever since Black Rose had disbanded all those years ago and it had been a good place to live. Even after gaining custody of the Sheridan Estate in Capital Crocus and having a home of her own in the city she was born in the brunette had a certain fondness for Ace Of Spades, her second home.

"I know that this sounds trite, but things change over time. I should know. I was born in Capital Crocus and the city now isn't anything like the one I remembered." Victoria dropped a hint about her past and her life experience as a member of first Black Rose and then Sabertooth. When she first visited Rose Garden after her first guild had disbanded she had noticed how much that city had changed... a place she once called home was radically different from how it had been back in "her day." The brunette was certain that given enough time she would experience that again with another place, perhaps Capital Crocus for a third time. Speaking of change, she heard the guy's question and decided to answer it with honesty.

"I'm an older member of Sabertooth, but I wasn't always part of the guild. I joined Sabertooth a few years ago and still don't know much about it or Ace Of Spades, but that's because I'm usually out doing one job or another. If you want the full story I'd talk to Itori, Gaia, Imai, or Kite. All of them are better people to ask for that sort of information because they've been with the guild longer than I have." Victoria admitted her ignorance of the city and pointed her towards guild members with tenures much longer than her own who would be likely to know the answer to the guy's question. After that admission she heard the other mage give his name. Victoria would reciprocate.

"I'm Victoria Sheridan." Victoria introduced herself to the other mage. After that she would take a few steps forward before turning back to face Jackson and wait for him to follow her.

"I can't guarantee that we'll get to Red Dragon Inn fast because of the crowds, but we certainly won't get lost. I've been there so many times I could probably get there with my eyes closed." Victoria assured Jackson that she could guide them to where they needed to go even if she did not set a land speed record in the process.

[Post Word Count: 454]
    [Victoria's Word Count: 1,246]

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 11:11 am