Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Bonding (Leona)

Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Hired Help- Idolize- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500] - Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Nemean Lion
    Position : Saint of Courage
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Silver Wolf [Guild Master]
    Cosmic Coins : 215
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 11,529,025

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Strike Magic
    Second Skill: Wind Summon Magic
    Third Skill:

Bonding (Leona) - Page 4 Empty Re: Bonding (Leona)

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 2nd October 2023, 7:51 am

The blonde wondered why Medeia had not already starting binding her again... not that she was complaining about being free of the ropes. She had been pretty sure that the ultimatum had been given and that any sort of refusal would be a cue for the Warlord to do as she wanted. Medeia's pressure on the blonde was a gentle one and whether the former knew it or not being gentle was working a lot better than any brusque tone and dire threat she could make.

Why was Medeia so persistent?

Did she know how that she held the advantage in more ways than one?

Leona heard Medeia's words delivered in the form of a whisper and tried to ignore the promises no matter how reassuring the other mage tried to sound and how gentle her touch was. Talk was cheap and once she got what she wanted Medeia did not have to keep her word. Leona could not take that chance because their definitions of "healing" were obviously different. The blonde's idea did not involve ropes in any way.

Leona closed her eyes for a moment to try and actually think straight and when she opened them again Medeia was standing in front of her. The other mage started speaking more honeyed words and really put the pressure on by getting close to the Wizard Saint. Medeia's eyes were a lot different from how they had been earlier in the encounter, but no amount of batting her eyelashes would make Leona submit.

At least that would have been Leona's stance before now.

Now the Wizard Saint was feeling off-balance and was not sure what to do. Her first instinct was to resist to the end, but she was not sure if she could bear the cost like she could have earlier. Leona was ashamed of herself for hesitating to demonstrate the virtue in her title as the Wizard Saint of Courage. She should have been willing to bear any cost if it meant fighting a Warlord.

When Medeia made another push and leaned in before making an offer of help Leona blushed yet again. She had lost count of how many times she had blushed, but it was definitely in the double digits. Leona slowly turned her head away from her hostess and tried to say something, anything, in response. The Wizard Saint opened her mouth and tried to speak, but no words came out. Not even a noise vaguely resembling speech came out.

Leona could not even think straight enough to talk anymore. Her face was bright red and her eyes were looking at the ground in a desperate attempt to avoid Medeia's gaze. If she turned her head at all she would probably turn right back into meeting the other young woman's gaze and she did not want to do that if she could avoid doing so.

[Post Word Count: 480]
    [Leona's Word Count: 20,546]
    [Total Word Count: 38,551]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bonding (Leona) - Page 4 KjmbioC

Golden Lacrima is valid until 10/10/2024. The General Store: Page 10, Post Number 244 (Request), Page 10, Post Number 245 (Approval)

Post by Guest 2nd October 2023, 9:25 am

It honestly looked like Leona was having trouble doing much of anything at that point and Medeia pondered whether she had actually made the final breakthrough or whether Leona was still hanging on. The colour of the Wizard Saint’s cheeks could have been seen in the dark and as the angel looked at her, there was a thoughtful expression on her face. The blonde was so close to giving in and the Warlord believed that they both knew it. What would it take for Medeia to finally achieve what she so desired? How much further did she have to push? She could have taken Leona at any time during the encounter but that had never been Med’s way. The Warlord did not want to take, she wanted her captive to give, as that not only helped forge the bond but made what followed all the sweeter.

Incredibly aware of what happened between Leona and that horrible male and keeping it in mind, Medeia would very gently wrap around the waist of the Wizard Saint. “Do you have nothing left to say at all? We have spoken for so long and yet I have never seen you as lost for words as I do now. Has the well of self revulsion finally simmered away, Leona? Are you finally able to see past it? Let yourself enjoy the closeness between us. After everything you have done, it is about time that you were forcibly pulled away from your work for a night.”

She paused briefly, before adding with a smile. “You are the most stubborn, difficult and awkward woman that I have ever had in this room but at the same time, you might just be the most innocent. I have never felt as engaged in a story as I have been yours and I truly do hope that you get an ending that pleases you.”

Feeling the light that was starting to shine on her back, Medeia would sigh, knowing that her time was nearly up. It had been a frustrating night, in some ways, but a lovely one in others and an encounter that the Warlord would not be forgetting in a hurry and yet, there was still time for something more to come from it. “Look at me, Leona. A face as beautiful as yours should not be directed towards the ground. Our time together is reaching its end and I ask again for a kiss. No more than that, just one genuine kiss to make our night one to truly remember.”

(423 Words)
    (18376 Med WC)
    (38974 TWC)
    Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Hired Help- Idolize- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500] - Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 2nd October 2023, 10:28 am

Medeia was not stopping for anything and Leona was trying her best to hang on. The Warlord might have guessed that the gentle approach was eroding the blonde's ability to resist more than any threats or actual torture could. The Dark mage wrapping her arms around Leona's waist made the blonde physically tremble. She did not want to do that because that would likely encourage her hostess to keep at it, but Leona could not help herself.

In between that and the honeyed words delivered in the same gentle tone from earlier Leona had to do everything she could to keep from looking into the Warlord's eyes. If she dared look into the other young woman's eyes the blonde might not be able to resist any longer. The situation was getting to be unbearable and it likely showed in Leona's body language.

When requested to do so Leona resisted the urge to look into Medeia's eyes, but just barely. She focused on the ground and kept her eyes there, not daring to let them move from that safe point. The blonde had to grab onto her responsibilities as Wizard Saint and Guild Mistress and hang onto them for dear life to avoid throwing everything away to kiss the Warlord then and there. It sounded trite, but her responsibilities were a good part of what was keeping the blonde just strong enough to fend off Medeia's persistent requests.

The other part was Masha. Medeia was undeniably attractive, had a way with words, and knew how to be a comforting presence when she wanted to be, but what Medeia failed to understand was that Leona was not resisting just to deny the Warlord a full victory over the Wizard Saint. Leona was hanging on for Masha.

As the bearer of two honored titles Leona was not supposed to want anything for herself, but she had wanted Masha and had entered a relationship with the redhead because the latter offered comfort beyond just gentle kissing. Masha accepted the blonde for who she was: the poor social skills, the tendency to put her foot in her mouth when talking, none of that mattered to the redhead. Leona had already shown weakness to the Warlord's gentle touch and whispered words of affection on multiple occasions and she could not undo that, but she could deny Medeia a total victory.

Leona continued to look down and away from Medeia, denying the latter's wish. She badly wanted to state her refusal to kiss because Medeia had already gotten enough out of the blonde, but she could not utter a single syllable because she was so flustered and her resistance was nearly at its limit. if she spoke she might falter and the last of her resistance might crumble away. Instead of speaking Leona simply closed her eyes while hoping that her ordeal would end soon.

[Post Word Count: 478]
    [Leona's Word Count: 20,934]
    [Total Word Count: 39,452]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Golden Lacrima is valid until 10/10/2024. The General Store: Page 10, Post Number 244 (Request), Page 10, Post Number 245 (Approval)

Post by Guest 2nd October 2023, 11:58 am

Still there was no answer and the Warlord was now slightly puzzled as to the depth of Leona’s reaction. It was almost as if she had completely shut down and Medeia wondered if perhaps this was a coping mechanism for her pain. One thing was for certain, the angel had most definitely gotten to the root of the problem, the only issue now was what she should do now that she had. The blonde was on the brink of something and the dark mage was uncertain as to what pushing her much further might do. Would the Silver Wolf mage fall apart completely? That was not something that Medeia wanted and was enough to give her pause for thought. She needed to take great care about what she said and did next, in case she lost the woman forever. One more attempt was probably all that she felt she could try. That and the fact that the ever warming sun on her back was a countdown, one that was very close to being finished.

“Come on now.”She finally said gently. “Talk to me, Leona. You are starting to worry me now and I fear that perhaps your emotions have overwhelmed you completely. There is no reason for you to keep staring at the ground. You have looked me in the eye for our entire time together, why are you stopping now. If this is the end of our encounter then the least you could do is look me in the eye and answer my request. You have fought me at every turn, pushed away all my advances and here and now, when you are almost broken, I find myself trying to raise your spirits again. You are so frustrating but that is why I am fond of you, Leona.”

Moving around so that she was in her favourite spot again, behind Leona, the angel would embrace the woman from behind, her form pressed up against the woman’s back. “You have been the greatest challenge that I have ever faced Leona and I truly appreciate the time we have spent together but I am unsure if you have noticed but the sun is rising. Our deal was only until then and that means that very soon, it will come to an end. You have been so very strong for holding out for as long as you have but I am not sure if I can hold myself back any more. I want something to remember you by…”

Her words trailed off but her hands were still around Leona’s waist.

(428 Words)
    (18804 Med WC)
    (39880 TWC)
    Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 2nd October 2023, 1:14 pm

Leona wanted to say so much, but part of her was still trying to hang on for Masha's sake and her own sake. She did not romantically desire Medeia, but the comfort the latter was providing was getting to be too much for her to withstand any longer. The warmth of the other young woman was starting to melt her resistance and so were the former's gentle words. She had expected Medeia to simply take what she wanted from the blonde, but the Warlord had held off on claiming what she felt was her due.

The Wizard Saint trembled again when she was embraced from behind by Medeia. Medeia could likely feel it and even though trembling gave her way Leona could not stop herself from reacting that way. The Wizard Saint was ashamed, but she would just have to be ashamed because her hostess hugging her from behind felt too good to resist for much longer. Leona could not deny Medeia an answer any longer.

Taking a quiet breath, Leona looked straight ahead and opened her eyes.

"I can't kiss you, Medeia. Because of my girlfriend." Leona started explaining with genuine emotion, not a robotic voice. Once she started speaking she could not hold back any longer. The Warlord was welcome to think that Leona was lying, but the blonde was telling the truth.

"I'm not supposed to want anything for myself. Money, fame, other material things... I'm not supposed to want any of it. But after serving as a Wizard Saint for so long it turned out there was something I wanted and... well, it was her." Leona continued, referring to the young woman she was dating. She was not going to name her girlfriend because Medeia would likely go after her just to get back at the Wizard Saint for holding out against her for so long. Medeia would only get the name if she pried it out of the blonde by using extreme methods of coercion and even then Leona would not give it without the ordeal being a long one.

"She understands me. She sees and knows all of my flaws and still wants to be with me. She's chosen me to be the young woman who receives her affection. I can't turn my back on that kind of loyalty. That's why I can't kiss you willingly, Medeia." Leona concluded her explanation. Medeia could choose to believe Leona or she could choose not to. Medeia could choose to be calm after hearing what she had been told or she could choose to be angry. The blonde did not care because she had been completely honest with the Warlord. Now that the truth was out it was up to her hostess to decide what happened next.

[Post Word Count: 460]
    [Leona's Word Count: 21,394]
    [Total Word Count: 40,340]

Post by Guest 7th October 2023, 5:05 am

For a short time, Medeia did not reply at all, her arms still wrapped around the blonde’s waist. She listened to every single word, attempting to find just the slightest trace of a lie and yet, she could find anything amiss. Leona was being genuine and what was more, there was true emotion in the Wizard Saint’s voice that had been so lacking for the majority of the conversation. After all the efforts that she had made to try and open the blonde woman up, it was only now, at the end, that she had managed to achieve her goal which caused a smile to break out across Medeia’s face. She was satisfied with the answer and the hold that the Warlord would tighten just for a moment as the dark haired witch squeezed the Silver Wolf mage. Yet, it was not a sign of anger. No, it was one of understanding. Leona truly loved this woman, whoever she was and Medeia was not going to stand in the way of that. The blonde had found her rock, as the humans liked to say.

“What am I supposed to say in response to that?” The Warlord replied with a chuckle. “Alright, Leona, we can skip out on the lip lock today and I will make do with the memories that we have already made together. It has taken a long time for me to finally get through that armour of yours but I could have sworn that you sounded human then, as a woman rather than just a machine. I have been telling you all this time that you are so much more than your title and for the first time since we started talking, I believe that you have got the message. Even a creature of darkness such as myself knows the truth when she hears it.”

Pausing for a moment, she would then resume. “After all the work you have put into becoming a Wizard Saint, I doubt anyone would have any problem with you finding someone who makes you happy. On the contrary, I believe that even the Council, who are the most useless group of individuals I have ever known, would have no objection. There are many forms of courage and being able to confess your feelings is one of the most powerful, in my opinion.”

Her smile grew at that point, her tone becoming more humorous. “You truly must love her because I can tell you for a fact that there are not many women out there who have managed to hold out against me for the entire night.”

(434 Words)
    (19238 Med WC)
    (40774 TWC)
    Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 7th October 2023, 10:34 am

Leona looked straight ahead and did not respond to the tightening of the embrace as she listened to Medeia ramble, if only because there was no choice in the matter. She wondered if Medeia was going to break her own arm from patting herself on the back so hard for determining that the blonde was not lying about why she could not willingly kiss the Dark mage. The blonde said nothing because she was not out of the woods yet and the Warlord might alter the deal at the last moment if she took offense to anything that was said.

When Medeia brought up the subject of courage and how being able to express feelings was a demonstration of that virtue Leona wanted to laugh.

Of course the Dark mage would welcome Leona opening up about such a sensitive subject.

Even an idiot like Leona could figure out that Medeia wanted to get ammunition to use against her and the blonde had handed the former a giant mound of it. Leona had been so stupid. She had let herself express embarrassment over the slightest flirty word or gesture from Medeia and she had let herself show comfort in the Warlord's arms. Leona was an idiot who did not deserve to be a Wizard Saint. She was supposed to be brave and fight against anything her enemies did to her, but instead she had let herself be cowed by the Warlord's threats time and time again to avoid suffering even more embarrassment by possibly having her clothing taken, among other things.

Leona was an idiot and a coward with a fancy title.

The blonde listened to Medeia's last statement and did not bother to answer it. Love played a part, but so did spite. Leona had already given the Dark mage so much information for free that she wanted to make Medeia pay for some of it and she had accomplished that, but at a high cost. What she had made her hostess work for was insignificant compared to what the latter had already gotten from the issue of Sorcerer's Magazine with the interview of Leona in it.

Leona had been so stupid.

Medeia was now gleefully rubbing her triumph in the Wizard Saint's face and the latter could do nothing but stand there and take it because she had cracked multiple times when she should have been strong. Leona hated herself now more than ever and no amount of Medeia's attempts at offering advice, threats to humiliate her, or syrupy sweet talk delivered in a whisper could change that. She was disgusted with herself and she would feel that way for a long time.

To avoid a possible alteration of the deal Leona decided to speak.

"I care for her a lot." Leona replied with an economy of words. She did not care whether Medeia decided there was emotion in those words or not. The blonde did not need to deliver a lengthy monologue that was dripping with belief in her own superiority or loaded with emotion every time she wanted to say something.

[Post Word Count: 514]
    [Leona's Word Count: 21,908]
    [Total Word Count: 41,288]

Post by Guest 7th October 2023, 12:27 pm

It appeared that Leona’s sudden emotional outburst was just a one off deal, as the blonde started to talk again in the same monotone that she had for the majority of the encounter. It was a shame in a way but Medeia had already heard what she had needed to. The Warlord had achieved what she had wished to and in her mind at least, her victory had been pretty much total. The angel had been able to happily manipulate the woman in multiple different ways, all of which for the dark mages amusement. Yes, there was that part of her which had hoped to help the blonde but it was difficult to tell if Medeia was succeeding or not. She supposed that the result would be found later, once Leona had returned home and the two met again later but at the moment, the witch was uncertain.

“Mmm and yet you care so little about yourself. Such a pity.” The dark being replied, a slight sigh escaping her lips. “I hope that your girlfriend is able to do what I cannot and help you with your self esteem.” Whether she was genuine or not was anyone’s guess but her tone of voice would sound as though she was. “I hope that if you take anything from our time together, it is that you should stop being so hard on yourself as there are some scenarios where you just cannot win, no matter what you say or do.” If today did not prove that then nothing would.

Letting go of Leona, Medeia would turn around and walk across to the large window, where the sun was now clear to see. “Well, it looks like you have completed your part of the deal, Leona. You have managed to last the whole night without breaking nor have you annoyed me enough to consider keeping you a little longer. I confess that I was tempted at times to change the terms of our deal, especially when I held your arms but I have no intention of doing that now. I am certain that you have plenty to think about after the last few hours.”

“I suppose I should see about getting you home although it would be rude of me not to ask you whether you wanted some breakfast first.”
    The angel would then add with a smile. “It has been a long day not to mention night and I imagine your body must be needing some food and drink by now.”

(419 Words)
    (19657 Med WC)
    (41707 TWC)
    Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 8th October 2023, 12:33 am

The Wizard Saint heard the remark about her self-esteem and did not bother with a response because she would be wasting her breath and time. How she felt was her business and how she handed her emotional troubles was also her business. Medeia had already learned too much about the blonde today.

Leona listened to Medeia try to offer the former the vital lesson that there were some situations in which victory was just not attainable. The blonde had to do everything in her power not to audibly scoff at the idea or offer a rebuttal to it. The Warlord was likely trying to drop the hint that fighting her was an exercise in futility and that the sooner Leona accepted that fact the better off the latter would be. The Wizard Saint was never going to see the Dark mage as some unstoppable force no matter how hard Medeia tried to present herself as one.

Hearing the Warlord's confession that she had considered altering their agreement on a few occasions was only a mild surprise to Leona, who kept her expression neutral but felt a strong burst of disappointment for some reason. The blonde thought that there was more to the Warlord than just someone who liked to play the unpredictable trickster to keep people guessing which Medeia they were dealing with. Leona had seen flashes of someone who could actually care about other people and hold a thought-provoking conversation. The other mage made good points when she stopped with the mind games and spoke honestly, but apparently Medeia saw every conversation as an opportunity to play power games and show off her superiority instead of a chance to connect with others. That kind of behavior made Leona tune out the conversation even if the other mage was trying to be serious and actually tell her something important.

If Medeia had been straightforward from the start instead of trying to play mind games with the blonde before attempting to give honest advice Leona might have been more receptive to her points. As it stood the blonde considered Medeia's words of advice to be suspect. She could not really trust someone who made threats to punish her with humiliation in one breath then tried to be an older sister or mother figure the next.

Putting that issue aside, Leona heard the question that had been put to her and did not have to take very long to give an answer.

"No thank you, Medeia." Leona politely declined the offer without malice. She knew better than to accept it because there was a good chance that what was served to her might be tampered with in some way as a punishment for her defying Medeia. Telling her enemy her favorite beverage would be rather stupid, so the blonde would not dare ask for coffee no matter how much she wanted it. Leona was certainly dumb, but she was not that dumb.

[Post Word Count: 490]
    [Leona's Word Count: 22,398]
    [Total Word Count: 42,197]

Post by Guest 8th October 2023, 10:47 am

In all honesty, Medeia had not expected a yes in answer to her question but she felt that it had been only right to ask. She could not blame Leona for saying no and had the roles been reversed then she probably would have too. That being said, she was a tad disappointed that the blonde had not agreed to at least have a hot drink with her. After all they had been through together that day, poisoning Leona now would be rather daft in the dark mage’s opinion. She was just too invested in the Guild Mistress to do such a thing and had never desired the woman’s death, besides in those few moments during the fight where her anger had come to the surface. Other than that? No. She had not desired to end the woman before her.

Leona’s choice, however, meant that there was little else for the angel to do other than to prepare the Wizard Saint for travel before taking her home. There was no chance that Medeia was going to carry her unbound and the dirty minded part of her mind was actually looking forward to having the green eyed woman in her arms again during flight. She would not do anything untoward, having managed to hold herself together up until now and Medeia was more than satisfied with what she had learned during the encounter. Leona had been through enough and the Warlord was happy to let her get on her with her life. The dark mage knew that they would meet again someday, as she expected that the blonde would probably want a chance to redeem herself at some point, being the kind of woman she was. The angel would be ready for when that day came and no doubt Armina would be too. Medeia could quite easily imagine how enraged her maid would be when she finished regenerating.

“Suit yourself. I will make sure to leave you in a spot where you can get some refreshments, as I would hate for anyone to think that I just leave my guests in the middle of the street somewhere.” There were times where such occurrences did happen, generally when she was in a far more playful mood but having gone through so much, Medeia was in a more ponderous state of mind. The events of the night had certainly had an effect on her too and there would be time for some reflection later on, once her maid was back with her.

After a moment, she would pause and add. “You are going to be returning home in the same state that you came in and that is not something that I can negotiate with you. The safety of this place is important and I can hardly have you bringing your whole guild here in order to gain retribution for yourself.”

(478 Words)
    (20135 Med WC)
    (42675 TWC)
    Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 8th October 2023, 11:35 am

Leona did not care what her hostess thought of her declining the offer. She just wanted to get out of this place and get away from Medeia while the going was good. She had no plans for a last-second attempt at retribution and just wanted to leave while she still had her clothes and what was left of her dignity. The longer she stayed here the greater the temptation for Trickster Medeia to decide that the terms had changed might become.

When Leona heard that the travel arrangements out of here were the same as the ones that had been used to bring her here the blonde closed her eyes.

Of course there had to be ropes involved.

Leona supposed that she had been free for too long and now Medeia wanted to see her tied up again. She also supposed that despite her bravado Medeia might be concerned that Leona might take the chance to try and get revenge for everything the Wizard Saint had been put through. Medeia had piled on the humiliation just because she could and likely knew that the blonde was not going to let those insults go unanswered. Leona was certainly not going to let those insults go unanswered, but she was not going to attack Medeia now. She was just trying to get out of this place alive and with her clothes intact... besides, if she tried to fight now Medeia might either subdue her again and extend her stay indefinitely or decide to just kill her on the spot.

Not wanting either of those outcomes to happen to her now that she was so close to freedom, Leona decided to just go with what was happening.

"Fine." Leona said calmly. She supposed that Medeia did not know how to interact with anyone without the other party being bound in ropes. The whole bit about safety was likely another lie used to justify tying the Wizard Saint up for the fun of it, but Leona did not really care anymore. She just wanted to get out of here already.

Not seeing any point in delaying any longer, Leona turned away from Medeia and put her hands behind her back. She faced straight ahead and waited for Medeia to bring out the ropes. She thought about Medeia's offer of "healing" and decided that that too had been another big batch of lies. If Medeia was serious about it she would not have alternated between threats and offers of help, but that did not matter anymore.

Leona had been stupid enough to reveal a lot about herself and she would suffer the consequences. Medeia knew a lot about her and would likely exploit that information in the days to come. Leona would have to pick up the pieces and recover the best she could, preferably before she and the Warlord clashed again. However, getting the chance to punch Medeia in the face a time or two would do more to heal the blonde than any of Medeia's questionable "advice" or offers of help.

[Post Word Count: 508]
    [Leona's Word Count: 22,906]
    [Total Word Count: 43,183]

Post by Guest 8th October 2023, 12:31 pm

There was a part of her that had expected some form of complaint or refusal from the blonde but Medeia mused that perhaps Leona was simply ready to go home at that point. The Warlord had more than done her job and although the blonde had not been completely broken by the dark mage, the latter was sure that the former would not forget the encounter for a long time. There had been moments where the angel had seen Leona at her worst, her most embarrassed, her angriest and even a moment or two when her armour had crumbled completely. The Warlord had come to realise that underneath the Silver Wolf’s hard exterior was a woman who simply despised herself, which was rather sad in a way. If Medeia looked back upon her own past in the same way then she would probably spend all of her time moping about. Yet, that was not her way and she had spent enough time dwelling on her own past.

Clicking her fingers, the angel would summon another coil of rope, before approaching Leona from behind and starting to get to work on her arms. Even after all of the time they had spent in each other’s company, Medeia still felt rather fresh and there was certainly no slack in her knotwork as she bound the blonde’s hands behind her, yet, she was not overly fast doing it either, as though she was making the most of the situation. Her hands would brush against Leona’s on a regular basis, her soft touch a counter balance towards the tightness of the knots. That being said, she was not trying to harm the blonde, the tightness perhaps being a little uncomfortable but not overly so. Just enough for Leona to know who was in charge although by now that should have been more than clear.

Once she had finished with the woman’s hands and arms, Medeia would crouch down and get to work on her ankles and legs, her limbs working their magic as she further immobilised her captive. Her hands were rather more free spirited during that period and if Leona was paying enough attention, she might just have felt the dark mage taking advantage for a moment, the gentle touch of the Warlord running up the blonde’s well muscled legs. It was only brief but a sign of what might just have happened if Leona had displeased her during the encounter.

“I must say that it has been a pleasure having you here, Leona, feel free to lose to me again sometime so that we can have another session.”
    She uttered with a wicked chuckle. “Of course, if you have taken a liking to being tied up then perhaps we can get straight to that next time instead of fighting.”

It was at that point where she could have mentioned the camera but after a moment of thought, she decided against it. She could have some fun with that later.

“Would you like to confess anything else before we get going? You will not be able to say much of anything after this point.” Her meaning was obvious and already the dark mage was summoning a pair of clothes, in preparation for the next step.

(542 Words)
    (20677 Med WC)
    (43725 TWC)
    Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 8th October 2023, 11:25 pm

As Leona was being tied up by the Warlord she could not help but to notice that the latter was letting her hands roam. The blonde endured the touching of her hands without feeling anything, but when her legs were not only being touched but also being caressed by Medeia's hands the Wizard Saint shuddered in revulsion so hard that the Warlord could see and feel it if she was close enough and was paying attention. It felt like Joshua Hamlin was touching her all over again and Leona could do nothing but stand there and take it.

Leona was nothing but a plaything to Medeia.

Medeia's words about healing were lies. All of them were utter lies. The Warlord claimed to want to help Leona but was happily humiliating the Wizard Saint because the former felt she had a right to. It was bad enough that Leona had been tricked and cowed into giving up information about her personal life... now Medeia chose to pile on more humiliation just because she could. The blonde was disgusted with herself for giving away as much as she had and just wanted this to end.

Once that unwanted touching was over Leona listened to Medeia deliver a couple of taunts and did not dignify either of them with responses. The blonde was still feeling revulsion from her legs being caressed and she could not think of anything to say. Even if she did say something it would just be blithely ignored or spur the Warlord to either make more threats or carry out the ones she had already made. There was no point in saying anything because Medeia liked to play up her unpredictable side and Leona was unable to fight back either physically or verbally without getting into even more trouble than she was already in.

"No." Leona calmly replied to the question she had been asked. There was no point in saying anything. The Wizard Saint was not going to make dramatic threats of revenge, plead for what was left of her dignity, or anything else because there was just no reason to. All of it would fall on deaf ears anyway, so she was going to save her breath.

[Post Word Count: 370]
    [Leona's Word Count: 23,276]
    [Total Word Count: 44,095]

Post by Guest 9th October 2023, 9:52 am

Leona’s monosyllabic response was standard for her and so the dark witch was hardly surprised to hear it. There just did not seem to be anything more to say although the Warlord had most certainly felt her shudder when her legs had been touched. In a way, the angel was disappointed by the reaction, given that the blonde had seemed to have enjoyed their earlier contact but she supposed that she had been rather less subtle just now. Still, she did not regret her choice and if she could not get a kiss from the Wizard Saint then a massage of the woman’s legs would do.

Since her captive had nothing left to say, Medeia would proceed to finish off her bindings. She would wrap the first piece of cloth around Leona’s eyes, blinding her to the world again and taking just the smallest amount of pleasure from doing so. It felt just as good binding the blonde woman now as it had been earlier on and a small smile crossed her face as she tightened a knot around the back of the Silver Wolf’s head to keep the blindfold on tightly. Her captive would not be seeing much of anything for a while and by the time she could, Medeia would be long gone.

Once she was done with the blindfold, the Warlord would proceed to tie the second cloth over Leona’s mouth, silencing her once again and tying the material around the back of the Wizard Saint’s head as well, leaving her muted to go along with her newly found blindness. It was the final part of the blonde woman’s bindings and honestly, the part that Medeia enjoyed tying the most. There was just something about silencing her captive that gave her the greatest thrill and she always adored it more than any other form of restraint.

Now that Leona was ready for travel, the dark mage would briefly embrace the Wizard Saint one more time, her head leaning on the blonde’s shoulder, her lips inches from her captives ear. “I suppose this is goodbye for now, Leona. Do not worry though, I am sure that we will meet again one day.”

With that, she would then move over to the window and open it, before returning to her captive and picking her up in a damsel carry. Her wings would once more appear from her back and without any further words, she would head back towards the window, clutching on to the blonde tighter so that she would not drop her. Finally, she would leap into the sky and fly through the open window, carrying her captive away with her.

(443 Words)
    (21120 Med WC)
    (44538 TWC)

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 8:49 am