Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Bonding (Leona)

Bonding (Leona) - Page 3 Empty Re: Bonding (Leona)

Post by Guest 23rd September 2023, 11:36 am

The kiss would not last for an overly long time but enough for Medeia to try and get her feelings across. There seemed to be a communication block between the two women and since the angel had failed with her conversational skills, she was going to try a simpler method and one that she knew just as well. She could feel Leona squirm against her but that was simply how it would be, as the Warlord refused to hold back any more. The witch had been incredibly patient and now she was going to behave as she would with any other woman. Saying the gloves were off might have gone a little far but at the very least, she would no longer restrain herself so much.

When she finally pulled away, the angel would then proceed to pick the Wizard Saint up, before turning around and sitting in the chair herself, with Leona in her lap on top of her. A reversal from earlier and a position that Medeia often decided to take with her captives. Her hands would proceed to wrap around Leona’s waist and her head would gently rest against the blonde’s. The Warlord was changing the stakes so to speak and her hands would no longer keep to herself for long, if she wished them to move.

“Alright. You feel shame because of the Symposium, you feel shame because of our battle and you feel shame because of what happened to you as a young woman. You regret the fact that you were so busy travelling around the world that you did not forge the bonds that you should have and now those people are gone. I was listening to every word, Leona and I understand your pain but what I have been trying to tell you is that you cannot continue to live with all of that on your back. It will only break you in the end. You must move on.” She said gently, knowing that Leona would probably ignore her but the Warlord would try anyway. It was becoming a little disheartening to see the powerful Wizard Saint be reduced to a weary mess with no sign of her wishing to rebuild.

“You think that they have not made mistakes too?” She would go on to say, referring to Leona’s second point. “They are not better than you in any way shape or form and you are just as important to the world as any other Saint or powerful mage. You are their equal and if you ask them, I am certain they will say the same.”

“I am tired of playing the role of the playful and deceiving witch with you.”
    Medeia would then admit, gently squeezing the woman in her arms. “So, I am just going to sit here now and listen to you talk, until you finally run out of things to say and pass out in my arms.”

(488 Words)
    (12488 Med WC)
    (25876 TWC)
    Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Hired Help- Idolize- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500] - Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Nemean Lion
    Position : Saint of Courage
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Silver Wolf [Guild Master]
    Cosmic Coins : 215
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 11,529,025

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Strike Magic
    Second Skill: Wind Summon Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 24th September 2023, 1:01 am

Once the kiss was over the flustered Leona waited for the awkward feeling to fade and for the conversation to resume. Instead the blonde got another surprise when Medeia lifted her into her arms with surprising ease. Leona was hoping that she would not end up on the bed, but as it turned out her hostess had no such intention. Medeia simply maneuvered until she could sit down where Leona had been sitting, then gently placed the latter squarely in her lap, causing the blonde to look down while blushing. Medeia increased the awkwardness by relocating her hands to positions around the Wizard Saint's waist and followed up by making head-to-head contact before using the blonde's head as a headrest... those gestures caused Leona to yelp in surprise.

Leona soon calmed down and listened to Medeia speak, hearing the Warlord's suggestion to learn to let go of her numerous regrets before they consumed her. A little while ago Leona would have dismissed the suggestion as nonsense, but she was tired of going around and around in circles and just wanted to have the conversation make some sense. Now that the big surprise concerning some of the information Leona had tried to protect had been sprung the blonde was not sure if the conversation was going to be normal or if she was being set up for another unpleasant surprise, but she was moved to comment anyway.

"It's going to take some time to move on from the Ishgar Syposium or today because a lot of good people died and they shouldn't be forgotten." Leona commented in a serious voice that was devoid of exhaustion without trying to drag the conversation back to her with remarks about how she had suffered. She remembered Medeia's trick involving the cat girl look and felt indignation upon remembering some of the words the "cat girl" said, but maybe the trick had a point. Maybe Medeia was trying to goad Leona into remembering that the people of Joya had suffered too and had suffered a lot worse than the Wizard Saint, who was still alive and still had a place to live. Or maybe the Warlord really was trying to get a rise out of the blonde by exploiting a low point in the latter's life... it was hard to tell and the feeling of Medeia's warmth on her body made it hard to think over all of the possibilities.

"But maybe I can move on from some of the other regrets I have, ones where people didn't die because of what I did or didn't do." Leona added in the same serious tone of voice. This was not going to be the beginning of a miraculous recovery that would restore to her the optimism of her younger self, but she might start to move on from lesser regrets like not getting to know certain people better or her reluctance or important ones like not committing to Masha until it was almost too late. Those were real regrets of Leona's, but no one had died because of them.

"They likely made their share of mistakes too, but unlike me they didn't let their mistakes define them. I'm sure they got up, learned from what they did wrong, and moved on instead of thinking about it every waking moment." Leona commented on the likelihood of the people she aspired to be like being all too human despite her best efforts to place them on a pedestal. As far as her place in the world went the Wizard Saint was not entirely convinced that the Gods and Goddesses of Ishgar considered her to be a peer. She would worry about that question later... much later.

Leona felt Medeia gently embrace her and felt her face turn red again as she tried not to squirm because the other young woman was making her feel a bit more comfortable than she should feel considering they had been fighting not too long ago. Despite the oddly comfortable feeling Leona was going through she heard what was said and was not sure if Medeia was actually done with the trickster persona or not, but the blonde did not have much choice but to keep going and see what happened. Besides, this was the most civil and understandable the conversation between Warlord and Wizard Saint had been so far, so Leona wanted to keep that mood going for as long as she could.

[Post Word Count: 742]
    [Leona's Word Count: 14,078]
    [Total Word Count: 26,618]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bonding (Leona) - Page 3 KjmbioC

Golden Lacrima is valid until 10/10/2024. The General Store: Page 10, Post Number 244 (Request), Page 10, Post Number 245 (Approval)

Post by Guest 25th September 2023, 3:33 am

While Leona spoke, Medeia simply held her, deciding to remain silent instead of interrupting. At this stage, she was simply pleased that the blonde was speaking at all, given how topsy turvy the conversation had been. Confusion was what the dark haired angel had sought at first, attempting to befuddle the mind of the blonde Wizard Saint to such an extent that she would end up saying everything the witch wanted but that idea had faded with time. Why? Simple. Medeia did not believe that Leona would have opened up at all normally. The green eyed woman had the angel firmly viewed as a villain in her mind and so the only way that the latter could get around that was through her unusual form of conversing. Now though, she did not feel that was necessary which was why she had become more open herself. The crust of the woman seemed to have broken now and there no longer seemed to continue with her original plan. She could simply talk properly now and be herself. That was what had led her to taking the blonde into her arms as well, which was honestly something she usually did with her captives anyway.

Her hold on the Wizard Saint was not firm though and her intention was only to try and comfort the blonde, in the only other way besides talking that she could think of. Yes, she could have moved things to the bed but Medeia had promised not to do so and it was not a vow that she honestly wished to break. There were experiences that Leona were yet to have in her life and the Warlord did not wish to steal them for her. They were for the Wizard Saint and her girlfriend to experience together. Was she being rather considerate to her? Probably but again, Medeia did respect the woman in her arms in her own way. She had done what most could not.

“I never said that it would be easy to move on and encounters such as the Ishgar incident may never fully leave you.”
    Medeia answered evenly. “All you can do is make sure that you have learned something from the experience and carry it forward. The past cannot be erased, after all but it can build character, regardless of where you want it or not.”

The last comment made was rather similar to Medeia’s and she found herself smiling. “Then that is all the evidence you need. If your allies were able to move on from their mistakes then you can. You are as strong as them in every way and regardless of what they say, that is the honest truth. I have not only seen but fought against a God of Ishgar and you can take it from me, you are not inferior and I would go on to say that you were a tougher fight than he was.”

“The next time you see a copy of that magazine, try to think about what you would teach the woman on the front.” She suggested, trying to put a different spin on Leona’s downcast view.

(522 Words)
    (13010 Med WC)
    (27140 TWC)
    Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Hired Help- Idolize- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500] - Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 25th September 2023, 9:11 am

Leona found herself being confused by Medeia's embrace and her warmth almost as much as she had by the mind games. She had expected the Warlord to make one last attempt to break her mentally in a painful way such as using the coffin spell, but here they were in an embrace like they were best friends. Leona was not the one who had initiated this sort of contact, but the point remained... things were a lot friendlier than the blonde imagined they would be.

Choosing to move on from the Ishgar Symposium and the recent clash in Hargeon Town because they had been discussed to death, Leona decided to let things lie. Medeia was right in asserting that such moments could not be fully consigned to the past, but they did not have to occupy every waking moment of the blonde's life. Still, Leona did not feel that the dead should be brushed aside so easily. She was not going to build a memorial wall at Silver Wolf Guild Hall or learn all of their names, but the dead had hopes and dreams that were cut short by tragedy, tragedy that she could have prevented if she had been less stupid and more prepared.

When the topic of her peers was brought up the blonde's attention turned instantly to Medeia's claim that the fight with the Wizard Saint of Courage had been more of a challenge than a God of Ishgar. She could not conceal her surprise... she thought that a God of Ishgar would have pushed Medeia a lot harder than she had. There was definitely something that Leona was missing.

"Wait, you fought a God of Ishgar?" Leona inquired. She knew that it was a coin flip between Mura Kensho and Mythal Ragnos. The real question was which one of them the Warlord had clashed with and maybe her hostess would be willing to tell. Leona did not expect a play-by-play breakdown of the fight: she would be satisfied with hearing just the name.

"I'd definitely teach that woman some humility. And the value of being prepared." Leona replied to the third statement in a completely serious voice. Leona should have learned those lessons from the Ishgar Symposium, but she was feeling great after her clash with Odhran Aegisbane. She had been outnumbered by his retinue of helpers and was unable to use her full range of spells due to the fight taking place inside a village, but she had still managed to defeat him despite his clever choice of battleground and powerful retinue. Leona thought that she could score a win against Medeia despite being at a disadvantage, which was part of why she did not give up after the tentacle had been summoned.

As far as preparation went Leona had plenty of gear, including a ranged weapon. However, she had not fused with a summon before because she was saving that ability as a surprise, so taking to the sky using Tempest Avian's wings had been less than successful because she was not used to flying on her own and her fear of heights had kept her from her full potential until it was too late. Now the surprise had been ruined and Medeia would likely expect Leona to take to the air if it came to another aerial battle between them. The least Leona could do was learn to fly properly so that if she got into another aerial battle she was not hampered as much by her fear of heights.

"And I'd teach her to value her friends more. And to try harder to make new ones so that I can form a proper friendship circle. Believe it or not I do have friends, but that count is really low because of my actions, not anyone else's." Leona added in a serious voice. She had Masha and Samira as definite friends, Mercury Arsenault and Yuvon Mu-Myu as almost friends, and Aspen Azarov and Theo Silversong as acquaintances who could become almost friends. The Wizard Saint had taken most of them for granted and she was not sure if it was too late to try to befriend them. If she got out of here she might try harder to expand her social circle to more than just a handful of people she had known for years.

[Post Word Count: 722]
    [Leona's Word Count: 14,800]
    [Total Word Count: 27,862]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Golden Lacrima is valid until 10/10/2024. The General Store: Page 10, Post Number 244 (Request), Page 10, Post Number 245 (Approval)

Post by Guest 25th September 2023, 12:05 pm

“I did.” The angelic being replied with a small smile. “His name is Mura Kensho and I encountered him in Shirotsume. I was having a little fun with the locals and no, before you get upset, it was nothing that risked their lives or well being. It was simply a case of me getting to know some of the lovely people there, nothing more. He, however, did not agree and removed the spell that I had placed over the town. The villagers reacted rather strongly to their current situation and I suppose you could say that they tried to turn against me. I was unhappy with that result and so the two of us fought. He was decent and managed to deal some damage against me but then he unfortunately made the same mistake as you and fell for my bait. He forced Armina to regenerate and in response, I almost killed him, before leaving a reminder of just what I was capable of in the town. From what I hear, he managed to restore what was done but at the loss of an arm.” The angel was uncertain as to whether she had ruined the atmosphere again but if she had then it would have been accidental. She was simply answering Leona’s question honestly. “You are more powerful than him, Leona, I give you my word on that.”

Listening to the remainder of what Leona had to say, the witch would nod. “I believe that those four pieces of advice would definitely help her, as well as other young mages who you take under your wing. Perhaps try and impart such advice on those who come to your guild for shelter and guidance. I confess that I have come to enjoy playing the role of teacher for those in Errings Rising and I have had many students come and go over the years. You may too, if you give yourself a chance.”

On the point of Leona actually having friends, Medeia would chuckle slightly and softly run a hand through the blonde’s hair. She knew that it would probably cause her to blush but it was actually a sign of affection rather than an attempt to do so. “Not everyone is a social butterfly and would never suggest that you become something you are not but perhaps try and find a few more people out there to connect with. Believe it or not, you may have made another one, even if it does not seem apparent to you right now.” To suggest that she herself was now a friend of the Wizard Saint might have seemed rather bizarre but were Medeia and Nita not frenemies? It was doable.

(449 Words)
    (13459 Med WC)
    (28311 TWC)
    Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 25th September 2023, 2:21 pm

Leona listened with keen interest as Medeia told what had transpired between her and the God of Ishgar mentioned earlier, who turned out to be Mura Kensho. Leona knew his name but had met him only once or twice a few years back during the start of her career... she had forgotten the exact number of times. At any rate it could be counted on one hand.

"I know the name, but I haven't met Mura in person in a long time." Leona confessed. That was not anything that could come back to haunt her, so she did not need to keep that information out of her hostess' hands. The only peer she really knew was her close friend Samira Nassar... she had met Mura Kensho before, but Serilda Sinclair and Mythal Ragnos were total mysteries to her. She only knew them by name.

Leona had put a lot of focus on speed and power because she was not very good at prolonged battles. She had the physical endurance to last a while, but once her opponent had seen most of what she could do her effectiveness went down by quite a bit. That went double if she had to avoid property damage and harming innocent people. The Wizard Saint would have to rise to the challenge and find ways to either learn to go the distance or find ways to make the opening stages of a fight count so that she did not get dragged into a long struggle.

"And you're the strongest opponent I've ever faced. I mean it." Leona stated seriously, telling the truth. A bit of her grudging respect for Medeia was leaking through. That might be a murky middle ground between harmless talk and something that could endanger her, but she doubted that it could be any more harmful than evidence of Medeia being seated in Leona's lap and vice versa. Deep down inside Leona liked a good fight and Medeia had given her one of the best fights the blonde had had to date.

Leona calmly listened to Medeia talk about her role as an educator for the latter's guild and suggested that the blonde attempt to guide new members of Silver Wolf whenever they joined. Leona was not sure that that was a good idea. She was not a people person, so she did not have what it took to teach someone effectively without coming across as awkward or overbearing. She also believed in the values of Silver Wolf and did not want to infringe on anyone's liberty so that she could feel important. Leona might need to reevaluate her hands-off approach and start being a little more active, but she was not sure how to do that... maybe Guild Ace Mercury Arsenault had some ideas.

"I might have to try making a serious effort to teach some one some time. But only if they want my help, of course." Leona conceded that her hostess had another point. Medeia had an uncanny ability to make good points.

Moments later the blonde's face turned red as the Warlord's fingers went through her hair. Leona was still in that awkward stage between "Medeia being so close to me is awkward and I need to get away somehow" and "This doesn't feel so bad" and was still susceptible to showing how flustered she was by the seating arrangement and having her hair brushed. Instead of yelping and trying to move away she stayed still and quietly waited until she could think straight enough to speak.

"I don't think I'll ever be the life of the party, but I'll have to expand my horizons. Maybe actually go out more often." Leona said in a serious voice to acknowledge the point that had been made. Her social life was practically non-existent. The only people she regularly interacted with were Masha Dymonrel and Samira Nassar and most of the time they only met at festivals. Maybe Leona needed to do something other than go shopping for clothes that might appeal to Masha and go on jobs for Silver Wolf.

[Post Word Count: 680]
    [Leona's Word Count: 15,480]
    [Total Word Count: 28,991]

Post by Guest 26th September 2023, 11:10 am

The Wizard Saint might have been tense but if there was anything to be noticed from her captor, it was just how relaxed she was. Medeia was in a complete state of calm, with whatever traces of anger and annoyance that she had been feeling having been washed away. This was how she had honestly hoped that things would end up being between the two powerful women and now that it had reached that phase, the Warlord was pleased. There was no need to make threats or snarky comments anymore and Medeia was actually quite enjoying simply talking with Leona. It was so rare that she was able to talk to someone on a level relative to her own and the dark haired witch did not want a moment. Who knew when it would come again?

“He is an irritating little piece of filth and I would advise you to never bring up his name when Armina is around.” The angel joked with a chuckle, her tone more light and cheerful than it had probably been at any time during their encounter. “She has a picture of him up on her wall and uses it as target practice for her axe. My maid has made quite the mess of her quarters because of it.”

She raised an eyebrow when Leona admitted that Medeia was her toughest foe and the angel could not help but smile in response. “I am glad to hear that the feeling is mutual. It is rare that two beings who have reached our level of strength come to blows, after all and I am not going to be forgetting our fight for some time. Very few opponents have found themselves facing me in my strongest form and you are the only one who actually had the courage to strike at me while I was in it. Your title is well earned, Leona, even if you do not believe so at this moment.”

It was nice to hear that the blonde woman at least pondered about the idea of taking on a mentee and answered with a nod. “Of course. It is important for a mentor and mentee to both be in complete agreement and if you can try and find some common ground between you, even better. I have found that when the mentor is ready, the mentee will appear. You will find the right one for you, in time.”

The positivity seemed to continue and with a gentle squeeze of Leona’s waist, Medeia would reply to her last comment. “Just an occasional trip into the nearest town would help. A day out somewhen where you can just let your hair down a little and relax.”

(450 Words)
    (13909 Med WC)
    (29441 TWC)

Last edited by Medeia on 27th September 2023, 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 26th September 2023, 2:33 pm

Leona was so confused by what was going on. The mood had remained calm and relaxed and there was no tension in the air, not even barely concealed tension. It did not help that being near Medeia made her feel warm in a way that made her feel ashamed. The Wizard Saint should not be so comfortable being in the arms of a Warlord, but the blonde felt a level of comfort that before today only Masha could give her. Leona was ashamed to think that way, but it was the unpleasant truth, one she would have to accept just like she had to accept that her sacrificing people to the tentacle for one last shot at Medeia was the wrong choice.

Leona kept her mouth shut about Mura Kensho, especially when the warning to refrain from bringing up his name in the presence of Medeia's maid was given. Leona had respect for the God Of Ishgar, but she kept that to herself. The mood had continued to remain a calm and relaxed one and it was in her interest to keep it going for as long as possible.

"I'm far from the most skilled mage alive, but I try to live up to my title the best I can. It's an honor I'm grateful to have been granted." Leona replied in a serious voice to show Medeia that she was not making fun of her enemy's words. It was easy to be brave when the power gap between her and her enemy was a wide one, but fighting an equal had been a different story altogether. Medeia was both much smarter and much more skilled with ranged magic than Leona, two advantages which went a long way towards Medeia's victory. Leona had never met an opponent who could think circles around her as well as outfight her.

Speaking of thinking, Medeia offered some words of advice on finding the right student and Leona listened patiently. The Warlord had a way with words and what the other mage was saying made a lot of sense.

"I'll find the right student eventually. I might be mistaken, but that doesn't sound like something you can rush. When they do arrive I'll do everything I can to teach them the right way so that they don't make some of the mistakes I've made." Leona replied, not going into the mistakes she was referring to because Medeia likely knew what they were and they had already been discussed to death. Leona was going to try and put them behind her, but not in the "running away from them" sense like she had done in the past. She was going to try and put them behind her in the "they happened, but they don't have to define me" sense that was a step in moving on.

When Leona felt a gentle pressure around her waist the blonde yelped and hopped straight up a short distance... her backside barely cleared Medeia's lap before she returned to where she had been sitting. When she returned she squirmed a little after the fact and her face was red.

"Yeah, d-definitely. M-maybe go to a movie theater or something." Leona answered in a voice that clearly indicated that she was flustered by what had just happened to her. She did not dare tell Medeia about her tendency to go to Capital Crocus Mall for clothes shopping. Telling her hostess that might lead to uncomfortable questions about what she was buying and Medeia did not need to know about Leona's growing collection of tube tops and crop tops.

[Post Word Count: 598]
    [Leona's Word Count: 16,078]
    [Total Word Count: 30,039]

Post by Guest 27th September 2023, 4:46 am

“I do not think much of the Council but credit where it is due, they are decent when it comes to choosing who they wish to be their champions. Kensho, despite his flaws, is probably worthy of his, as you are of yours. I have not met any of the others face to face, so I cannot offer an opinion on them. I know that the two Rune Knights were on the same battlefield as I was during the latest battle in the war though but I did not meet either Sinclair or Ragnos. Their magical power is something to be admired though, as even from across the field, I could detect that. They are strong but I do not sense a real difference between them and yourself.” Medeia said after some thought, complementing Leona’s strength.

Agreeing with Leona’s thoughts on teaching, Medeia would nod. “Indeed. It is not something that you should rush and if you do not feel as if you are ready just yet then, by all means, do not push yourself into doing it. When the time comes, just teach them what you can, as I am sure that they will benefit greatly from what you have seen and accomplished in your time. Who knows? Maybe you will end up with a student who ends up as a Wizard Saint one day. Anything is possible. I will say that teaching is one of the most enjoyable experiences that a mage can experience and watching a student grow is wonderful. They will make mistakes of their own, argue with you until your patience is fried and may just drive you mad but in the end, it is all worth it.”

The angel had not expected Leona to yelp quite so loudly and Medeia had to stop herself from chuckling at the reaction. She had not meant to make the Wizard Saint jump and her tone was apologetic. “Forgive me if I hurt you or caught you by surprise, I was simply trying to comfort you. I regret that so much of our conversation ended up being such a mess, Leona, as I honestly only wished for us to be sitting and talking like this. I suppose that in my old age, I have forgotten how to be hospitable.”

Whether the fact she had Leona tied up in her lap could be classed as hospitable was anyone’s guess but for Medeia, it was about as close as she could get. The Warlord honestly believed that she could probably untie the blonde at this point, knowing that there was nowhere for the Wizard Saint to go but she had to be realistic and so did not at this point. She did say, however, one hand slipping between herself and Leona to gently examine the latter’s tied hands. “Are you feeling sore or anything like that?” There would be a touch of concern in her voice which was perfectly genuine. “I know that you have been like this for some time now and even my rope can sometimes chafe.”

(509 Words)
    (14418 Med WC)
    (30548 TWC)
    Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 27th September 2023, 9:39 am

"I definitely haven't met Mythal Ragnos. I can't remember if I've met Serilda Sinclair or not... I've been on the move so much that I really don't remember if I've met her." Leona stated about the Rune Knights who were her peers. It might have sounded dumb to say that she may or may not have met the white-haired mage, but the blonde had been on so many adventures over the years that sometimes she either got details mixed up or just forgot them altogether. Leona let that lie for the time being to address Medeia's next statement.

"I'm gonna have to wait awhile before I go looking for a possible apprentice. Unless someone approaches me first I'm not going to be in any big hurry." Leona reiterated her earlier point. It might have sounded like an excuse to drag her feet on making a real change, but it seemed like Medeia had her back on that one. If someone as smart as the Warlord suggested that taking things slow was a good idea, in this instance it might be a good idea to listen. Besides, Leona did not plan to teach someone in a cursory manner like her mother had done to her... if Leona was going to take an apprentice she was going to put her best effort into it.

The topic of the pressure on the blonde's waist was brought up and Leona had to think a moment about what she was going to say because she was still flustered from it and it showed on her face.

"It's n-no big deal. I j-just didn't expect it, that's all." Leona replied with a bit of the flustered sound on her voice. That statement was true. She did not expect Medeia to do that and she would have reacted in the same way even if Masha had been the one to gently squeeze her waist. However, there would have been much less discomfort with the redhead because Masha was her girlfriend and Leona was comfortable around her.

Still, Medeia was sort of beautiful... in a sinister way.

Wait.

Why was she thinking like that?

Leona's face remained red because of that thought as she answered the question pertaining to how she was holding up while still being bound by the rope she had been bound with before being carried from Hargeon Town to here.

"The rope's making me just a little sore around the wrists and ankles." Leona said truthfully, deliberately omitting the fact that this was the first time someone had ever tied her up. She did not want to dig herself deeper than she already was because she was fairly certain Medeia would capitalize on any overt admission that she had never been tied up before. Leona was also dimly aware of the possibility that Medeia had already figured that out and was just playing another game with her. Or maybe she was overthinking things again... Leona tended to do that from time to time whenever she actually focused enough on a subject to give it serious thought.

[Post Word Count: 512]
    [Leona's Word Count: 16,590]
    [Total Word Count: 31,060]

Post by Guest 27th September 2023, 11:04 am

It had to be said that Medeia found Leona’s nervousness regarding close contact quite attractive. The blonde woman was painted in a completely different light in those moments and the dark haired angel could not help but curse herself inwardly for having promised not to become too intimate with her captive. On another day, she might have just ignored her promise and done what she wished but the witch did not want to spoil the bond that was forming between herself and Leona, one that had taken so much time to form. They had gone about in a completely roundabout way but in the end, Medeia believed that she had eventually been able to help her fellow Guild Mistress, which had been her goal all along. She had managed to create that link which was so important to her, as the angel had with many mages across Earthland. Medeia had friends in almost every guild and whether they were aware or not, they were a part of her beloved circle.

Medeia did not feel the need to answer a couple of the Wizard Saint’s points, as the two women had seemed to come to an agreement regarding them. She did, however, respond when Leona spoke about the discomfort that she was in, leaving the witch silent for a few moments. The angel could easily heal the soreness, allowing Leona a modicum of comfort but there was always that risk that the blonde might just try and pull something. It seemed like a foolish thing to do but as she had found out in the past, captives sometimes did take stupid risks in order to be free. Still, Medeia also knew that by showing a little kindness, she might just be able to strengthen the growing bond between them further.

Eventually, the Warlord reached a decision and after taking Leona in her arms again, she would stand up, before placing the blonde on the carpet, holding her for a moment to make sure she was steady on her tied legs. When she was confident, Medeia would walk around the front of the blonde and look her in the eyes. “What I propose to do then is for me to untie you and ease the soreness around your limbs, which I can do through my healing magic. I will give you a chance to stretch and get the circulation going again while I am doing so but I need your word that you are not going to try and do something stupid.”

She took a step closer, her form and face rather close to the blonde haired woman, eyes looking into Leona’s lovely green eyes, fighting off the temptation to steal another kiss from her. “Do I have it?”

(458 Words)
    (14876 Med WC)
    (31518 TWC)
    Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 27th September 2023, 11:56 pm

When Leona had mentioned that she was uncomfortable around the wrists and ankles she had expected the statement to be shot down in a mocking manner or for Medeia to apply stronger restraints out of spite or a twisted sense of humor. Instead the Warlord seemed to take it seriously, which was a surprise for Leona. Before she could say or do anything else she was lifted up and out of the chair by Medeia, who walked over to a carpet and set the blonde down feet-first like she was setting up a tall lamp.

This was so humiliating.

Once the blonde was not going to fall to the ground Medeia began to move and soon stood in front of her. Medeia made eye contact right away, but Leona was looking at her feet. She soon looked up at the Warlord, if only to get a closer look at her enemy. Leona had never seen Medeia up close except for the brief time they faced each other after the Wizard Saint had handed her gear off to the Furies and surrendered to the Warlord to put a stop to the bloodshed in Hargeon Town before it got any worse.

Leona's eyes started at Medeia's legs and moved up her body until they stopped at the latter's chest for a moment. The blonde blushed and her eyes quickly moved on, moving up to give a more complete picture of Medeia. The Warlord was a few inches taller than Leona and the long, dark hair along with a striking eye color painted an image of sinister beauty that the blonde could not help but to notice, especially since Medeia was standing very close to her.

Leona finally made eye contact with her hostess and felt a sharp jolt of embarrassment. Medeia was going to draw the wrong impression from the blonde's wandering eyes and she was likely going to be humiliated in some way... again. Leona was desperately looking for any way to save herself from further embarrassment, so she quickly latched onto her hostess' offer. What was going to happen would be beneficial for Leona, but in exchange for that boon Medeia wanted an assurance that the blonde was not going to take the opportunity to attack, flee, or demonstrate poor judgment in other ways.

Leona blinked when she was asked for the assurance.

Did Medeia really think Leona was stupid enough to try anything at this point?

Or was Medeia concerned that she might not be able to easily handle Leona in close-range combat despite the latter not having any weapons and being badly beaten up from their earlier fight?

Leona chose to believe the latter but did not dare say it. Medeia had to have some level of concern if she had requested the blonde's word before proceeding any further. If the Warlord was confident she could handle Leona no matter what the latter did there would have been no need to extract a promise. That thought gave the Wizard Saint just enough confidence to stave off the embarrassment from earlier and give an answer to the question. Leona made eye contact before speaking.

"I won't try anything." Leona answered calmly. She was fairly certain that her newfound confidence would be ripped away from her soon enough, but for now she would take any boost that she could get. In a situation where her enemy held all the cards the Wizard Saint needed something to keep her going so that she could try to stay strong enough to get out of this mess with as much dignity as she could salvage. Considering everything that had happened up to this point that was going to be a tall order.

[Post Word Count: 620]
    [Leona's Word Count: 17,210]
    [Total Word Count: 32,138]

Post by Guest 28th September 2023, 5:12 am

As Medeia caught on to what or more appropriately where Leona was looking, a grin formed across her face. The angel recognised that gaze and it was one that the witch herself used whenever she was looking at someone that she found attractive. Yet, the blonde clearly lacked the confidence that the Warlord had when it came to such things and Medeia could not help but feel another tingle of attraction towards Leona. She rather liked the moments when the Wizard Saint became bashful, finding them appealing in an oddly sweet way. It was the same with any woman that she captured and honestly, she just found innocence and naivete to be traits that she enjoyed in other women.

Once Leona had given her word, Medeia would move around to the back of the blonde so that she could get at the blonde’s bonds but before she did so, the witch would suddenly and rather possessively, wrap her arms around the Wizard Saint, embracing her bound form from behind. Her tone when she spoke was teasing, almost deviously so. “You were staring at me just now, Leona, is that a sign that you want me to take things a little further? I know when someone fancies me and the look that you just gave me that kind of impression. Is there something you would like to tell me? Have you decided that you would like me to give you a peek into what you and your girlfriend may experience in the future?” It would seem as though she was joking but one could never quite tell with the witch, for she could say one thing and be thinking something completely different, such was her way.

Playfully, she would then let go of Leona and crouch down so that she could remove the woman’s bonds, briefly toying with the idea of perhaps tightening them instead. For now though, she would stick to what she agreed to and would remove the rope, her hands gracefully undoing her previous work. After a few moments, the rope would fall to the floor, first from the blonde’s hands and then from her legs. Medeia, however, could not quite help herself completely though and Leona would feel a pair of gentle hands, running up her well muscled legs.

“Oops. I got a little carried away there.”
    The dark mage uttered with a dark chuckle, before stepping back a little. “Stretch now and I will heal you in a minute.”

Medeia was no fool and she was more than ready if Leona decided to try something. Physical strength had never been considered to be her strongest suit but she was by no means a weakling in that regard either. She had spent so much time binding women that she had become particularly effective and knowing exactly where to apply pressure in such close encounters, a side effect of her hobby and one she was grateful for. That being said, she would take Leona at her word, figuring that any remaining hostility at long faded away by now.

(510 Words)
    (15386 Med WC)
    (32648 TWC)
    Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 28th September 2023, 9:13 am

If Leona was trying to save what was left of her dignity she was failing miserably. Medeia had obviously noticed where Leona's gaze had stopped during the blonde's examination of her hostess and now she had moved behind the Wizard Saint, something which made the latter uncomfortable. The blonde's discomfort skyrocketed when she was embraced from behind by Medeia, who then asked several questions in succession. The embarrassed blonde could hardly begin to answer them all, so she chose the two she could think straight enough to answer.

"N-no, there's n-nothing to tell, r-really. And I really don't want t-things to go any further." Leona awkwardly answered two of the questions that she had enough sense to answer coherently. It was obvious that she was seriously off-balance and Medeia could exploit that for the latter's own amusement if she chose. Aside from feeling off-balance Leona was also feeling disgusted with herself for looking at Medeia the way she had, but she kept that off of her face and voice only by the greatest of efforts. She was supposed to have eyes for only Masha, but something about Medeia drew the blonde's attention.

Maybe it was the fact that the mage who finally defeated her in battle was so beautiful.

Or maybe she was just really out of it from a combination of the battle and Medeia brushing her hair earlier.

Leona took a quiet breath when the rope binding her wrists and ankles finally let go. Her quiet breath was suddenly interrupted by the unpleasant sensation of Medeia's hands caressing her legs. In fact that quiet breath was expelled in a yelp and she jolted upright but through force of will did not actually jump... it was a good thing that her hands were free to help balance her or she might have fallen face-first onto the ground.

The embarrassed blonde then began to stretch very slowly to assure her hostess that a technique was not about to be used against the latter. None of Leona's techniques moved slowly, but she was fairly certain that Medeia was looking for any reason to tie up the blonde again. Leona continued to stretch her limbs slowly while trying to avoid embarrassing herself any further. Despite Medeia's attempt at a pep talk Leona's self-esteem was pretty low and was starting to sink.

Leona felt disgusted at herself for looking at Medeia like she welcomed the latter's advances and she felt humiliated for being touched by the Warlord and not doing anything to really discourage it other than words uttered while showing a blushing face. However, there was not a lot she could do about it right now because she was completely at Medeia's mercy. The blonde had seldom felt so helpless and despite her efforts to stay strong that feeling of helplessness was starting to slowly wear her down.

[Post Word Count: 476]
    [Leona's Word Count: 17,686]
    [Total Word Count: 33,124]

Post by Guest 28th September 2023, 11:36 am

Sensing blood in the water, Medeia was definitely starting to enjoy herself and honestly, she was not even trying awfully hard to embarrass the Wizard Saint. It was the simplest thing that seemed to set Leona off and that amused the Warlord more than anything. Who would have thought that such a powerful mage could be humiliated so easily? Now that she thought about it, Medeia inwardly joked that she might have ended the fight quicker if she had just flirted more with the blonde rather than exchange spells with her. It was an intriguing hypothesis and when the time came for them to fight again, perhaps she would try it.

Taking a seat in her favourite chair, Medeia would watch Leona as she stretched, her lust filled gaze never leaving the blonde. The look in her eyes was deliberate, to make certain that Leona understood just how strongly she was having to fight off the temptation to ignore her promise. It was incredibly difficult and even now, there was a voice in the angel’s head, telling her to tie Leona’s hands to the headboard of the bed and show her something new. It was as if her motherly and darker sides were starting to vie for control inside her head. Nature vs nurture. She could have just the hell with her promise and tossed it away, like most of the other guarantees that Medeia gave and yet, there was a part of her which was stating the opposite.

She was enjoying every moment of the spectacle though and that could not be missed, even by someone as oblivious as Leona could be. To see a woman of Leona’s stature be dragged down to the level of a nervous wreck was alluring in its own way and add to that the blonde’s natural beauty and shyness to the mix and you had quite the cocktail. For a moment, her eyes flicked upwards, where she could just about see the edge of her iLac sticking out, still recording every moment of the encounter. The dark mage mused that she could make a fortune if she sold it to the dark web. There must be millions of humans out there who would want to see a hero in such a poor state, after all.

For now, she tossed the thought aside and simply said. “Feel the burn, Leona and I do not mean your face either.” Her tone was annoyingly playful with an expression across her face to match. “Show me how flexible you are with those well honed muscles of yours.” A backhanded compliment if there ever was one.

She had revealed so many versions of herself tonight that she was beginning to lose track but it only made the situation more amusing for Medeia.

(464 Words)
    (15850 Med WC)
    (33588 TWC)
    Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 28th September 2023, 11:38 pm

Leona was dimly aware that her hostess had taken a keen interest in her movements, but the blonde was too busy thinking about what was going to happen to her once she was finally free from this place. She had bent over and touched her toes to keep Medeia placated while trying to mentally distance herself from her current situation, if only for a few moments. She did not even bother to respond to her hostess' command because she was fairly certain that it was yet another way to humiliate the Wizard Saint by calling attention to her body.

She was not sure if she would be able to keep her titles as the Wizard Saint of Courage and Guild Mistress of Silver Wolf after sacrificing innocent lives for one last effort to win against Medeia only for that attempt to amount to nothing. Leona was also not sure if Silver Wolf would even welcome her back as an ordinary member after this debacle. She would not blame any of them if they wanted her gone.

Leona was also not sure if Hargeon Town would ever want her to travel there again. If they declared her persona non grata she could not blame them after what she had done. She recalled Medeia's words about healing and frowned deeply. There was no healing going on here, only humiliation. She was taking orders from a Warlord who was clearly enjoying every moment.

How the Hell was this exercise supposed to help her?

Leona did not need a Warlord's help to humiliate herself... Samira Nassar and her summon Kukulkan could testify to that.

Unlike what had happened with Joshua Hamlin Leona could not punch her way out of this situation. First, she had given her word to Medeia and going back on it could lead to a host of unpleasant consequences ranging from being put in stronger restraints to something very humiliating happening to her to even being killed on the spot. Second, she was not in good enough physical shape to fight Medeia again... Leona would need time to actually heal before she considered challenging the Warlord.

Leona frowned as she stood up straight, then stood in place for a moment. She was feeling disgusted with herself for allowing herself to be humiliated like this. She had started out the "visit" so strong and after an unknown amount of time was now an utter mess, which was likely exactly how Medeia liked her. Leona began to seriously doubt that healing was ever part of the Warlord's plan for her.

That statement was probably a big lie.

Leona had no choice but to play along with the Warlord if she wanted to get out of here, so she continued to stretch. This time she moved her legs apart a bit before turning to the left and bending down to touch her toes. The blonde was so glad that she had worn bike shorts under her skirt before leaving the guild hall because that garment was preventing Medeia from seeing her underwear, which would have been yet another humiliation to throw onto the pile of humiliating things she had suffered so far. Leona was not sure how Medeia would take her silence, but she would deal with it if the latter cared to comment on it.

[Post Word Count: 552]
    [Leona's Word Count: 18,238]
    [Total Word Count: 34,140]

Last edited by Leona Jarnefeldt on 29th September 2023, 9:59 am; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest 29th September 2023, 6:13 am

As Leona continued to stretch for the Warlord’s amusement, Medeia’s gaze would, for the most part, follow the blonde’s movements. Relishing the feeling of dominance and control, the angel felt shivers of pleasure that would continually travel down her spine. She loved every moment of it and as the dark mage continued to fight off the temptation of simply grabbing the blonde woman and throwing her onto the bed, a smile crossed the witches’ face. Yet, she noticed a frown soon cross the beautiful features of her fellow Guild Mistress, resulting in Medeia raising an eyebrow at her. Here she was, allowing Leona to actually move around unbound and that was her response? Well, if that was not a sign of ungratefulness then she did not know what was. It amused her quite a bit and as she thought about what to say for a moment or two, a chuckle would escape her lips first.

“If you would rather be back in ropes again, Leona, then I will happily accommodate you. There are a few other ties that I would love to try out on you although they do tend to rub in certain spots.” Whether the blonde woman would understand her subtle jibe was anyone’s guess, as Leona had missed a few of them in the past but the look in Medeia’s eyes may just make that particular one a little bit easier to get.

As it was, Medeia would raise a hand and click her fingers, causing a crimson liquid to travel towards the blonde woman. It might have looked threatening but if the Wizard Saint had the sense to stand still, she would find that the blood was actually repairing the damage to her limbs, soothing and healing the damage done. The Warlord had meant what she had said in that regard and her spell was evidence of that. The red liquid would seep into the sore areas, tenderly repairing and renewing. It would not heal the Wizard Saint to full health, of course, as Medeia had no intention of doing that but it would at least prove that her words had been genuine.

“Do not fight against it. My spell is purely for healing.” The witch would say, watching Leona as she was surrounded by the liquid, chuckling a second time at the scene before her. “Consider this compensation for letting me see you work out for a bit, Leona.” Oddly enough, the blood would stain the carpet at all, only touching the blonde woman and nothing else.

(422 Words)
    (16272 Med WC)
    (34562 TWC)
    Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 29th September 2023, 9:57 am

"What do you mean by other ties?" Leona asked with her hands on her hips. She knew that that meant she would be tied up again, but she was not really getting what Medeia meant. She folded her arms over her chest and if the Warlord listened closely she could hear gears turning as the blonde pondered the meaning of the second part of the message.

Other ties.

Other ties...

Leona was drawing a blank until she looked down at her chest and what was said began to dawn on her. A look of growing embarrassment was evident as she finally put two and two together. When she finally got the meaning her small attempt to assert a little control over her situation was shut down cold and her face burned red for yet another time... she had lost count of how many times her face had turned red from embarrassment, but it had to be quite a few.

"N-never mind. You don't have to do that. Really." Leona admitted defeat... again. She looked down and saw blood heading towards her. Since she had seen one of Medeia's blood spells in the form of the blood clones she was not alarmed by the sight so much as she was curious. She stood in place with her arms folded across her chest and watched what was going on.

When the Wizard Saint was surrounded by the blood she found it to be a bit of unintended but appropriate symbolism. She was accustomed to blood ever since she had made her first kill in combat at twelve years old and she had seen a lot of it since then. Leona did not need Medeia's order to remain calm and let the process happen without any resistance. In this case her hostess had been telling the truth because the blonde was healed of her wounds to a considerable extent, but not to the point of a full recovery.

Leona took that as a sign her hostess was concerned about a possible escape attempt by the Wizard Saint. Medeia likely needed to keep the blonde constantly humiliated and unable to think because if she did not Leona might get tired enough of her predicament to seriously consider fighting back despite the risks. In a way that was true, but the Wizard Saint was not going to risk it. She would take the loss today and fight Medeia at a later date. Right now Leona was focused on keeping the tiny spark of resistance that had just been rekindled alive so that the Warlord would never fully conquer her.

[Post Word Count: 434]
    [Leona's Word Count: 18,672]
    [Total Word Count: 34,996]

Post by Guest 29th September 2023, 10:55 am

Once her spell was complete, the blood would simply disappear into nothing, leaving her captive feeling healthier than she had been before. Enough that she would not pass out before Medeia was finished with her and considering how often Leona was blushing, that could be a little while yet. The blonde’s delayed reaction to her previous comment raised a question in the Warlord’s mind, one that she was certain would be another jab at the woman’s innocence and naivete. Surely a woman such as Leona was not new to this kind of scenario? She had been a mage for quite some time, after all. Had she never found herself so helpless before? The angel wanted to know and she was going to find out, in her own humorous way, by straight up asking.

Standing up from the chair, Medeia would chuckle, once more looking over her captive for a moment, before she walked over and came to a stop in front of the blonde. “You are new to the concept of being tied up, are you not? In all your time as a mage, you have never once felt the feel of rope around your wrists before, have you? I suppose given how strong you are, I should not be surprised that you have not been lately but never…you surprise me. I imagine that there are many people out there who would love to see you in such a position.” There was, of course, a hidden meaning to that particular line, the source of which was the device that was still recording even now. If she wished, Medeia could destroy the blonde’s reputation, by simply uploading that footage for the world to see.

Walking around the back of the blonde, Medeia would then continue, her tone silky smooth. “There are many places where a rope can be attached and I do not just mean…here.” Her hands would briefly move around to the front of Leona although she did not actually touch her, her hands coming to a stop a few inches away from the blonde’s considerable bust. Every word she said was meant to humiliate the Wizard Saint even more and the second chuckle that escaped her was even more dirty than the last. She was in her element.

Her hands would move lower, until they paused in front of the woman’s skirt, a powerful message as to where her mind was drifting towards. “Here is a pretty good spot too.”

There was another reason for her speaking in such ways as well. A trap that she was setting for the woman before her. Could Leona retain control or would she take her new found freedom and try to lash out? Just where was the blonde’s mind now?

(458 Words)
    (16730 Med WC)
    (35454 TWC)
    Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 29th September 2023, 12:03 pm

Leona dropped her arms to her sides and listened to what was said to her and did not respond right away. The blonde was still trying to stay focused on keeping what little self-confidence she had alive in a situation where she had next to no control over her fate. She was at Medeia's mercy and both of them knew it.

Medeia began the mind games with renewed enthusiasm and circled around and behind the blonde while speaking about ropes. The first place Medeia pointed out was Leona's chest and the blonde kept a straight face, but just barely. The Wizard Saint was tapping into the power of her self-hatred, which was immense. That resource was fueled by the outcome of the Ishgar Symposium, her recent loss to Medeia, and the humiliations she had suffered at the Warlord's hands.

Leona could have done more to avoid being humiliated than she had, but her naivety had betrayed her time and time again. Masha was her first girlfriend and the blonde was still not used to romantic relationships with the same sex, so she was still easily flustered whenever Medeia said or did something risqué. She was also trapped by the expectations of her mother, who had constantly told Leona to get married to a man and have children.

The Wizard Saint had wanted something for herself, something that had not been required of her by her duties as a Wizard Saint or Guild Mistress. She had wanted something she had chosen for herself and that something was Masha. After finally committing to the redhead she thought she was comfortable with that choice, but apparently she was still not if Medeia could exploit her naivety in the area of romance.

Leona hated herself for falling prey to the Warlord's mind games and hated herself even more for letting herself feel physical comfort by being in her enemy's arms. Willingly or not she had betrayed Masha. Leona took a quiet but ragged breath as she channeled her self-hatred to try and lessen the effects of Medeia's prodding on her tired and conflicted mind.

When the Warlord's hand hovered in front of her skirt without actually making contact Leona finally commented.

"Please don't hold your hand over there." Leona requested of her hostess while keeping her arms at her sides. The blonde had deduced that her chest and above her skirt had been picked as target areas because Medeia was likely trying to exploit the trauma inflicted on her by Joshua to elicit a strong negative reaction. She was not taking the bait and would not swing at Medeia because the blonde's self-hatred was giving her enough focus to avoid doing something stupid. Tapping into that vast resource might give her what she needed to keep herself strong enough to avoid totally giving in to her enemy's games.

If there was one person in this world Leona hated more than Medeia it was herself.

[Post Word Count: 490]
    [Leona's Word Count: 19,162]
    [Total Word Count: 35,944]

Post by Guest 29th September 2023, 12:55 pm

“Why? Does it bring back memories of the past?” The Warlord asked, her voice as silky and soft as it had been before. They both knew what the witch was referring to and as much as Medeia hated the fact that she was having to use an incident with a male to her advantage, there was no other choice. She had heard enough already about that situation and knew how much suffering that it had caused Leona but the angel wondered if she could twist it to her own advantage. Her girlfriend had not appeared to have helped the blonde when it came to easing her self revulsion so perhaps the angel should try instead. The longer the encounter lasted, the more difficult it was becoming for Medeia to not just allow her instincts and desires to come forward.

The Warlord did eventually move her hand but only up to the blonde’s golden locks, which the angel would then once again begin to brush through. She was starting to push now at the core of Leona’s issues and the witch desired a reaction of some sort. Medeia believed that there was no choice now other than to continue to prod at the woman’s psyche. There was one final wall to break and she was determined to do so, no matter what it took.

“How about we forget about our deal and you let me help heal your pain in a way other than words?” She suggested, her other hand starting to move around Leona’s waist. “You are in such pain, Leona and it seems that no matter what I say, words are not going to work with you. Forget about everything that is going on outside this room for one night and let me take care of you. Your girlfriend will never know and what happens here will go further. There is no reason to beat yourself up anymore, you have done more than enough of that.” The camera hidden in the bookshelves would say different, on both counts.

She made a move then, leaning her head slightly and gently kissing Leona on her neck. “I can make it all go away if you just give me a chance. I know that deep down, you like me and have enjoyed the affection that I have given you. Stop fighting against me and just accept the fact. What other choice do you have?”

(402 Words)
    (17132 Med WC)
    (36346 TWC)
    Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 29th September 2023, 11:57 pm

Leona did not dignify Medeia's first question with a response because both of them already knew that answer. The blonde had been dumb enough to give that away to the Warlord and now the latter was likely going to exploit it if given half a chance. Leona should have known better than to hand her enemy that information, but her stupidity had won out and here they were.

After that Medeia started talking so much nonsense that Leona's focus almost got disrupted enough for her to risk laughing. The Warlord could be a world-class comedian when she put her mind to it.

What could Medeia possibly heal?

Medeia tried brushing Leona's hair with her fingers and the blonde did not flinch at all. The Warlord had played that card once too often for it to have much effect right now. Leona's self-hatred kept her from showing the same reaction that had drawn her enemy to start brushing her hair to begin with. The blonde certainly had plenty of self-hatred to fuel her resistance.

She listened to the "offer" that had been pitched to her and already knew what her answer was going to be. She had betrayed Masha enough by being so weak as to express comfort during Medeia's touching before. She was not going to cast the redhead aside for a fling with a bondage-obsessed mage who had delusions that Leona was just playing hard-to-get.

"I'd rather use words, thanks. And no restraints, please." Leona calmly replied to the new offer as she did not respond the sensation of a hand beginning to move in the vicinity of her waist. She was not going to voluntarily sleep with the Warlord or do whatever it was the other mage had planned for them. The blonde was disgusted with herself for feeling any comfort from Medeia and she was not going to let her hostess entrap her with more ropes, mind games, and threats based on an empty promise of healing that she could not deliver on.

Leona felt Medeia kiss her on the neck like they were already a couple and still did not lose her composure. Medeia was likely fishing for a way to get an extreme reaction out of Leona so that she could tie up the blonde again and do what she wanted anyway. The Wizard Saint kept her hands at her sides and kept her voice calm as she replied to the second question that had been put to her.

"I'm not going to abandon my girlfriend." Leona calmly replied. The blonde had already betrayed Masha to an extent and she could not undo that. She could not undo any of the mistakes she had made today. All she could do was try to limit the damage those mistakes did.

[Post Word Count: 464]
    [Leona's Word Count: 19,626]
    [Total Word Count: 36,810]

Post by Guest 30th September 2023, 11:56 am

“Who said anything about abandoning her?” The angel replied, a flicker of irritation briefly crossing Medeia’s face, her patience fading a little due to the woman’s stubbornness. ”I told you that everything that takes place here is just between us. Your girlfriend will be none the wiser, as I am certainly not going to tell her and it honestly seems that despite my efforts, I just cannot get through to you with words. You hate yourself and I cannot say that I am fond of seeing you this way, Leona. So, I will make you despise me more than you do yourself, if that is what I must do.”

“I am not sure if you can feel it or not but I am nearly at the end of my tether and if I cannot find a solution where I can help you with your permission then I will have to do so without it.” Her hands would move so that one was latched on to each of Leona’s arms for a few moments. “If I tie you again then there will be no further words between us, my dear, I will rebind you as you were at the start and do what I wish with you. I do not want to do such a thing but I am uncertain if there is another way now. For nothing I say seems to be getting through and your self revulsion runs so deeply.”

She sighed and added after a few moments. “You are so lucky, Leona. A guild to call your own, members who respect you and a girlfriend who is so desperate to help you. Yet, you push them all away and bottle up your doubts, when you should be releasing them. Humans like to say that is what friends are for, yes? I know that we have covered that you struggle to make friends but surely you could open up to just one? Surely it did not have to take me, of all people, that you have ended up speaking to at length? I bet that I know more about you from our conversation then most of your guild does.”

Playing on the idea of maybe binding Leona again, she would softly bring the blonde’s arms around so that they were crossed behind her back, her voice teasing. “So, am I going to have the pleasure of you in rope again or not?”

(403 Words)
    (17535 Med WC)
    (37213 TWC)
    Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 1st October 2023, 10:06 am

Leona took everything that was said to her in stride as Medeia began to talk to her. The blonde remained calm even as her hostess' hands made physical contact with her arms. She was not going to give her enemy the satisfaction of making her break her word nor was she going to give them the extra satisfaction of getting to tie her up because of an attempt to punch Medeia or deliver another physical rebuke.

That calm remained until Medeia began to lay out what would happen if things got to the point the ropes came out again. Once that point was reached further dialogue would fall on dear ears and the Warlord would proceed to have her way with the Wizard Saint. Leona suspected that soon she would have to make a choice and live with the consequences of it no matter how well or how badly that choice went for her. Leona listened as her hostess outlined how fortunate the blonde was to have the resources she possessed but did not make use of.

After being informed of her good fortune Leona's calm face slipped for a moment as her hands were gently maneuvered behind her back and were then crossed. She felt the gentle maneuvering of her arms and blushed a bit at how gentle Medeia was despite her earlier resolve. The blonde heard the question put to her and noticed the tone of voice her hostess used to ask the question. The time of decision had arrived.

Did she give in and hope Medeia would be merciful or did she stand her ground and endure whatever was about to happen to her?

Leona was not looking forward to being tied up again and was hoping to avoid things getting awkward while she was tied up. She had endured enough of that for one day, but the choice was out of her hands. The red-faced blonde took a quiet breath and tried to speak, but she was so flustered that no words would come out.

She took another quiet breath and opened her mouth to try and say something, anything, but she was so flustered that she could not talk at all. After two attempts she just gave up and looked ahead with a clearly embarrassed look on her face. Medeia's clever use of gently moving her hands behind her back paired with an ultimatum delivered in a gentle tone had managed to get through the armor of self-hatred Leona had tried to use to protect herself.

Leona had tried to be tough only to end up being betrayed by her body.

This was so awkward.

[Post Word Count: 440]
    [Leona's Word Count: 20,066]
    [Total Word Count: 37,653]

Post by Guest 2nd October 2023, 4:55 am

There was a touch of surprise when Leona did not reply, with the dark mage having expected another form of defensive posturing from the Wizard Saint and yet, that did not happen. The blonde did not utter a single word and Medeia briefly pondered as to just what that might mean. Was Leona simply too lost in thought over the angel’s previous ultimatum or was she simply unable to answer out of embarrassment? It was difficult to tell from where she was but the angel felt a slight warmth from the blonde’s hands, which would seem to suggest the latter. Maybe there was a part of the Silver Wolf who actually wanted what the dark mage was offering after all.

Keeping the woman’s hands as they were for the moment, Medeia would take half a step forward so that she was almost pressed up against the Wizard Saint, with the latter probably almost being able to feel the Warlord from behind. She was close enough that she could whisper into the woman’s ear, which was what she ended up doing. “What is wrong, Leona? One moment you were fiercely defending yourself and the next, you fell silent. Have you chosen to accept my proposal? I promise that I will be gentle, if you agree and afterwards, you will feel on top of the world.” Her words were gentle and soft, just as her hands were. “Your shields are breaking. Let them fall and let me in. I can soothe your pain, I promise.”

She would then release Leona’s hands, before moving around to the front of the Wizard Saint, up close and personal once more. Her eyes, which had once been so filled with lust and want, had changed, becoming far more tender, as though she was looking at her life partner rather than a captive. “I do not want to hurt you, I have not since you first entered this room. Give me a chance to prove it to you and show you how gentle I can be, no strings attached.” She inwardly cringed at that point, failing to realise the awful pun that had just come out of her mouth. The Warlord simply had to hope that the blonde missed it, she supposed.

Behind her, the first moments of the day were taking place, with the rays starting to shine through the large window.

Leaning forward, Medeia would place a hand on Leona’s cheek, her tone gentler still. “Kiss me now and let me help you.”

(418 Words)
    (17953 Med WC)
    (38071 TWC)

Last edited by Medeia on 2nd October 2023, 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 2:24 am