Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Arrival to the Top of the World (Intro - Open to Silver Wolf)

Noah Alston
    Noah Alston

Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Light God Slayer
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Arrival to the Top of the World (Intro - Open to Silver Wolf)  Empty Arrival to the Top of the World (Intro - Open to Silver Wolf)

Post by Noah Alston 22nd May 2023, 3:33 pm

So one more time. What exactly is a 'guild'

Noah walks in silence for a time before he sighs in audible frustration. Andros, the spirt who often guided him, had chosen the hear and now to go quiet. Follow the wolves, keep to the path. Don't stray or you'll be lost forever. That was the last bit of advice the spirit had offered before his cryptic silence began at the base of the mountain. He had been in Fiore a few days at most before being re-directed here by Andros with the promise of finding a guild that may help him. The spirt had always tried to help him so Noah thought little of it's request to go. Now as he watched the snow storm seem to get unendingly worse he began was wondering if he was actually prepared for this ascent. Nevertheless he climbed and soon found that the wolves began to appear walking only a few steps ahead at any given time; even as they came closer he could feel their warmth keeping the worst of the storm at bay.

So he did the only thing he could and followed the light of the wolves to wherever they would lead. Before long the wolves stopped, parting to let him through and he would find his answer in the form of a large building sat atop the peak of the mountain. Getting closer that same heat the wolves radiated seemed to spread to encompass the very mountaintop. Didn't take a genius to guess this was clearly the prize. Noah took a deep breath as he walked up to the door and gently pushed it aside as he calls out into the space inside

Hello? If anyone is here I intend you no harm. I am looking for... I've been told to come here. I'm looking for a guild.

Word Count: 309
    Personal Word Count: 309
    Total Word Count: 309

Last edited by Noah Alston on 25th May 2023, 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Hired Help- Idolize- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500] - Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Nemean Lion
    Position : Saint of Courage
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Silver Wolf [Guild Master]
    Cosmic Coins : 215
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 11,344,090

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Wind Strike Magic
    Second Magic: Wind Summon Magic
    Third Magic:

Arrival to the Top of the World (Intro - Open to Silver Wolf)  Empty Re: Arrival to the Top of the World (Intro - Open to Silver Wolf)

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 23rd May 2023, 2:49 pm

Sitting in the guild cafe at "her" table near the back with a mug of coffee in her right hand while dressed in an open olive green jacket over a matching olive green tank top and green, white and gold skirt with green, white, and gold boots, Leona's outfit was a mishmash of old and new clothing. Spending time with Masha had gotten the blonde to gradually lay to rest the body issues that had been plaguing her since she had been exiled from her desert home when she was sixteen. She had been covering up since that day because the last time someone had found her attractive they had gotten handsy with her and she introduced her fists to the offender's face. The offender happened to be the chief's son.

Spending time with Masha and seeing the redhead's confidence and hearing her encouragement had gotten Leona to relax a little. Now she was comfortable wearing a tank top in public and was starting to wear tube tops and crop tops, but she still had a few reservations, namely wearing short shorts in public. She took a sip of coffee and recalled Masha's wish to see the blonde wearing a crop top and short shorts.

That was a sight only the redhead would be privileged to see.

Leona took another sip of coffee and felt a magic signature in the guild hall. She took another sip, then got up and walked towards the foyer to see the source of the signature. When she arrived she saw a fellow who was several inches taller than her standing in the foyer. Leona moved her cup of coffee to her left hand and raised her right hand in greeting.

"Hi there. I'm Leona Jarnefeldt, Guild Mistress of Silver Wolf. How can I help you?" Leona asked the fellow, introducing herself with her title right off the bat with practiced ease. She had learned from her past experiences and was not going to waste time with long-winded introductions or save her title for later in the interaction. Leona let him know who she was up front so that there was no big reveal... despite her questionable fashion sense and casual clothing she was the leader of Silver Wolf.

[Post Word Count: 374]
    [Leona's Word Count: 374]
    [Total Word Count: 683]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Arrival to the Top of the World (Intro - Open to Silver Wolf)  KjmbioC

Golden Lacrima is valid until 10/10/2024. The General Store: Page 10, Post Number 244 (Request), Page 10, Post Number 245 (Approval)
    Noah Alston
    Noah Alston

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Arrival to the Top of the World (Intro - Open to Silver Wolf)  Empty Re: Arrival to the Top of the World (Intro - Open to Silver Wolf)

Post by Noah Alston 27th May 2023, 6:03 am

Noah's call was met by a woman roughly his own age dressed in a manner that seemed seriously out of place atop a frozen mountain. He was fairly sure the barrier was the only reason neither of them had begun to freeze. For his part he was dressed in the same armor he always kept on him with basic clothes underneath. His travels had left it somewhat less polished than he'd liked but it was still clearly well kept and maintained. The differences only continued from there. This blonde, clean kept young woman seemed in many ways his opposite. By fair the biggest difference was in power. The guildmaster was shorter than him, but her presence in comparison meant she may as well be the only person there; even without her being in any way hostile he could tell she was probably stronger than anyone he'd met to this point. It actually took him a second to regain composure standing face to face with the guildmaster. His first thought upon hearing her introduce herself was that he now very much wanted to be part of whatever this guild was. If humans like her existed within he had to know more.

I. My name is Noah. You said you're the guildmaster of this region? I apologize for intruding on your halls, your wolves led me here and I found this place. I was told that there was something called a guild waiting at the top. I have traveled a long way to get to Fiore and was told this place would help me with my goals. Though if I am being honest I don't understand what this place is or who you all are. I understand if you aren't open to sharing too much information with a stranger, but what is this place?

WC: 302
    PWC:611
    TWC: 985

Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Hired Help- Idolize- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500] - Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 29th May 2023, 10:33 pm

Leona listened to the tall fellow introduce himself as "Noah" and listened to him explain why he had come here. She did not mind explaining what Silver Wolf was or its purpose. As the Guild Mistress of Silver Wolf it was Leona's job to explain to potential newcomers what the guild was and how it functioned just like Leila Vergious had done for back in what seemed like a lifetime ago but was actually closer to a little over five years ago.

"Silver Wolf's a guild with three missions. We focus on magical research, conservation, and treasure hunting." Leona started off her explanation by giving a brief rundown on what the guild specialized in.

"We do research into magic and magical artifacts, which can be weapons, jewelry, or any object with magical properties. We conserve the artifacts so that future generations can learn from them. Finally, we don't just sit here and hope that those things come to us. Our members actively go out into the world in search of artifacts to research and treasure with which to fund the guild's work." Leona gave a brief summary of the overall guild mission.

"Silver Wolf has three divisions that work towards those goals. Those divisions are the Scholars, the Defenders, and the Hunters." Leona named the three divisions of Silver Wolf. It was at that point she chose to stop so that she did not beat Noah over the head with too much information at once. That was not intended as an insult to his intelligence and she hoped that Noah would not take it that way... it was just that there was a lot for her to talk about and she did not want to overwhelm him with it all.

"Do you have any questions about Silver Wolf so far, Noah?" Leona asked him, giving him the opportunity to ask for clarification on points he might have questions about. It had taken Leona quite a few tries before she had managed to get the explanation of Silver Wolf down to a form she could remember and one that made sense to potential members.

[Post Word Count: 354]
    [Leona's Word Count: 728]
    [Total Word Count: 1,339]

Golden Lacrima is valid until 10/10/2024. The General Store: Page 10, Post Number 244 (Request), Page 10, Post Number 245 (Approval)
    Noah Alston
    Noah Alston

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Noah Alston 10th June 2023, 9:55 am

The idea of a place that stored magical knowledge on such a grand scale excited Noah to no end. Magic was the reason he was here after all. A place like this was his paradise location, he could only imagine how much these people had in their halls and what it could mean for his own missions.

I want to know how to join you. He spoke the words in a moment without hesitating. This place was his best bet for becoming what he wanted to be and for regaining what he had lost. With that thought he suddenly remembered why he needed a teacher. Oh. But I can't currently do any magic. I have the potential for it I swear that much to you; I could in the past but.. At that he pauses, his past had been a bit of a mark to him and he didn't want to start by telling that story, but neither did he wish to lie and risk what might be his best chance of learning. Things happened near the start of my journey. My magic, it waned and eventually the magic I knew faded and burnt out altogether. I can't get it back now, or not yet. But I know I can get back to who I was with time. I do not know if magic is a requirement, but I assure I can be of use without it for a time. The way he spoke was quick, and while not fully desperate he was making no show of attempting to hide his desire to know more.

He thought of everything she'd said thus far, I have no questions thus far. I think I understand you.

WC: 284
    PWC: 895
    TWC: 1623

Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 16th June 2023, 2:09 am

Leona listened to Noah talk and learned that he was interested in joining Silver Wolf. She was glad to hear that, but she kept quiet and continued to listen until she learned that the tall fellow currently did not have any magical ability. Again she refrained from speaking and that silence was rewarded by the tale of how Noah lost his magic. She wished that he had provided a bit more information so that she might be able to start trying to figure out how to help him, but she figured that he either did not know all the details himself or he did not want to tell her for various reasons.

Leona could not turn Noah away even though he currently did not have magic. He might be able to regain it one day and Silver Wolf might be able to help him either by providing him the tools to learn what was needed to regain his magic or by giving him a safe place to stay and guildmates to protect him until he got it back through other means. Leona herself had not always been a magic powerhouse... before she started to really make use of her magic she had used one-handed edged weapons so often that it was a wonder people did not think she was not a mage, so it would be hypocritical to turn Noah away.

"You're welcome to join Silver Wolf, Noah. I don't see a lack of magic being a barrier to entry." Leona told Noah that he was welcome in the guild despite his current situation. Leona's logic was that the guild could learn from him as much as he could learn from it, possibly enabling Silver Wolf to help others in his predicament. However, pragmatism was not the only reason behind her decision. Another reason was that Leona was doing for Noah what Leila Vergious had done for her and let her join Silver Wolf when the latter just could not go any farther on her own and needed a helping hand to get to the next level.

"All you have to do to join Silver Wolf is get the guild tattoo. There's no elaborate trial to go through." Leona told Noah the only real requirement to join.

"You choose the color of the tattoo and its location. Just make sure that the location is one within reason, please." Leona requested of him.

[Post Word Count: 402]
    [Leona's Word Count: 1,130]
    [Total Word Count: 2,025]

Noah Alston
    Noah Alston

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Noah Alston 25th June 2023, 2:45 pm

As good natured as the once monk was even he had to raise an eyebrow at that offer; though in a moment that hesitant expression would fade as he offers her a sincere bow. You have here collected tomes and artifacts of magic which you are willing to allow me to use. I admit that is an act of generosity I wasn't truly expecting from those who neither know me, nor share any kind of real kinship with me. Yet still you would help me with the problem of my own design. My magic may hae faded but I can sense that someone like you is beyond needing help rom someone of my level. You have my deep gratitude Leona. I have absolutely no idea how I can be of use to you now, nor how I could hope to repay such free generosity. But regardless I would be honored to join you and your guild on whatever path you choose to take.

Noah thinks for a moment to her question as to where to place the guilds mark but it doesn't take long before Noah tilts his head as his hand moves slowly up to the side of his neck just above the collarbonee; as he moves Leonna may very well notice the bandages that peak out slightly from beneath his armor. If it can be anywhere then this place should work as well as any other yes?

WC: 239
    PWC: 1134
    TWC: 2264

Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 3rd July 2023, 11:38 pm

"It's no problem, Noah. I'm glad that you're willing to join us." Leona said to Noah in response to his statement of gratitude and she was not feigning magnanimity when she said that. She was genuinely glad that she would be able to provide Noah the safety and resources needed to possibly find a way to cure his condition. She was doing for him what Leila Vergious had done for her all those years ago when the blonde was a novice mage who was looking for a guild to join and Leila was the one who was in a position to help.

When Leona was granted the rank of Guild Mistress back in what seemed like a lifetime ago she was not sure if she had earned the right to lead a guild. Leona was still not sure if she had what it took because she was not much of a scientist and had only passable administrative skills, but she was still here. As long as she was Guild Mistress she would continue to do her best to give anyone who came to Silver Wolf Guild Hall and wanted to join the guild a helping hand.

The Guild Mistress went over to Noah to get a closer look at the area where he wanted the guild tattoo and noticed where he wanted it. It was well within reason, so she would place it there. But before she did there was one last detail that needed to be accounted for and that was the color of the guild mark.

"Yes, Noah. That location's just fine. But before I give you the guild mark, is there any particular color you'd like it to be?" Leona asked the tall fellow. If he looked closely at Leona's right bicep her guild mark was blue, but he could choose from any color imaginable.

[Post Word Count: 308]
    [Leona's Word Count: 1,438]
    [Total Word Count: 2,572]

Current date/time is 29th March 2024, 12:08 am