Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Train Derailed!

Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 7,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Magical Alchemy
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Train Derailed! Empty Train Derailed!

Post by Nadarr 5th December 2022, 11:18 am

Jiselle Would be at the site of a what could be described as a disaster zone. A train had been harshly derailed on the tracks. This wasnt just any train though, this train was carrying a very important diplomat that would further solitfy relationships with our allies. She didn't have all the details on the events in question, but the details She had were enough. Apparently a dark mage of some sort Had tried to comment assassinate the diplomat however they were unsuccessful as a maid for my other girl had been on the train and stopped them. The battle was rather destructive however And while so far there were no reported casualties in the battle the maid in the dark maid for nowhere to be seen, She could only assume not at the mage done his job he left and assume someone else would clean up the pieces. Though she had no way of really knowing what happened to what would have transpired beyond her initial assumptions and what the report said. Which led her to why she was here her primary objective was to make sure that diploma was stabilized and alive and healthy, our secondary objective was to provide relief for the disaster zone for any of the other patrons on the train. She would make sure both for her objectives were completed. She made her way to the area where the medical tent was set up carrying two cases worth her full of her potions and other concoctions that may be needed to help with curing the patients and the diplomat.

Jiselle Would walk into the tent that they were using for the injured from the trian derailment. Most in there were quiet minding the groans of pain from the train crash, except for one person and it was the diplomat shouting. She would look over to see him thrashing around as other doctors were trying to hold him down to apply medicine to him. It didn't take a genius to know that This would be affecting the other patience in attempts as their morale was already low. She immediately started walking over there with a quickness to her step over hearing the conversation.

Let me go! I need to find my daughter!

Sir your in no condition to-

Shut up and let me go l, none of you get it!

She finally approached him and from a cursory glance she could tell that if he kept moving like this that he would probably pass out and where there's a likelihood of undying, this could not be allowed to happen she tried her best to calm him down as she looked down at the man.

Sir my name is Doctor Kitaas I am with the Rune Knights, there are rescue squads looking for your daughter I need you to-

Shut up don't come here telling my what to do, I'll have your job you worthless-

She understood what kind of state the man was in, had it been her daughter if she had one she'd hoped to be in a similar state however enough was enough and this man need to be quiet in stay still. She would go over and hold down his are as the other doctors tried to hold him still pulling out a syringe from her lab coat pocket and filled with sleeping potion. She held down the man's wrist stabbings it into him injection him with the potion. He would thrash around for another moment or two before it slowed down and eventually he passed out snoring on the cot. She took a deep breath before looking at the other doctors in the tent.

Why don't you let me handle this one, why don't you go attempt to the other patients and then I'll come join you as soon as I get this one stabilized.

There wasn't much debate as the other doctors just simply gave a nod and left going to attend to other patients as it didn't need to be five of them there and clearly she had more ability to handle the situation than they did. When they left she began to look over the Diplomat and examine his wounds, not needed to take too much of an examination no because she could already tell there was some problems. Aside from the fact that there was obviously broken bones from the train crash that was nothing that she wasn't expecting her health potions would be more than adequate to start mending his broken bones and limbs back together and peering all these scrapes and bruises. The thought that concerned her a little bit more was the fact that there were spots where it was rather tender, and her experience that usually meant some sort of internal bleeding. While her health potions could have helped put this part of the issue she was facing now was all the fashion you'd had probably made it speed up more so she had to treat that part right away. Normally she just shoved a potion down in his mouth and called it a day however she did not control what the potion cured first it's just kind of cured things as it went throughout the body. She took a deep breath and we gotta wait a minute to do a more precise healing potion on this man, This wasn't a bad thing it's just she didn't fancy shoving you needle Weathers internal bleeding happening. This is because if she mis"d the bleeding was happening then she would just make the problem worse in the healing potion Would just go to the other point of the body it was needed and not where it was destined to be first. Though she was a professional at this so this shouldn't be too challenging for someone like her have she reached in a lab coat pulling out another savage she slowly took a bottle of our health potion put it in the syringe And slowly apply it to the internal bleeding areas what should I wear about three in total.

Fortunately for her this went off without a hitch and so long as a man didn't get up and move anytime soon without proper medical help. He would recover enough for her to end the start working on his bones but for now he needed let her health potions do their work and what demands internal bleeding cease and recover. She would say nearby the man just to make sure he didn't wake up and start fleeing about but went and started helping other non critical patients so she could stop at a moment's notice if she required it. It did feel rather nice to be able to help out and be useful around here people are very grateful to her as she helped several of the wounded train passengers start to get on the road to recovery, her potions made very quick work of many of the injuries and wounds that people had sustained. The doctors and other medic in the tent seemed rather great full that Jiselle had come with her potions to lighten the load, especially when she started passing them out to the doctors and medics for them to use as well. All was going well until one patient was brought in, a little girl the diplomat's daughter.

She went over to the daughter to find out she was in rather bad shape. this wouldn't do for multiple reasons. The first reason was either obvious because there was a little girl in trouble due to injuries from a train derailment. The second Reason was not quite as obvious but was so painfully present that if the diplomat woke up and found his daughter like this he would more than likely start throwing a fit and thrashing about. This will not do as her primary objective is to make sure these two stay alive. With a deep baited breath she started to look over The little girl's injuries hoping that they were not too severe and that this would be a quick fix, It was never a quick fix though. To add to the unfortunately of this she was so conscious though it was more of a passed out conscious she wasn't crying she wasn't upset she was just awake and in pain.

Jiselle Didn't take long to realize what the plainful obvious problem with the little girl was and there was Quite a bit of shrapnel metal lodged in her lower leg and it was bleeding profusely. Jiselle Looked at the little girl and even though the girl couldn't respond to her she still wanted to talk to her for a moment and let her know what was going to happen as at least she was in a calmer state that her father was though whether she was all here or not was a whole another matter together.

Hello my name is Doctor Kitaas, I'm going to help you okay, first thing I'm going to do is let you take a nap while I work on your okay.

The small child didn't say anything but just turned slightly looking at her breathing heavily quivering a little bit as she took out a needle and slowly dropped her arm making sure to make it as least painful as possible before injecting her with a sleep potion. It worked quickly as the child was slowly put to sleep. It was time for her to get to work without another moment to time the waste she reached over grabbing some tools we'll sterilized specifically some tweezers and a small scalpel and layer her on her side. She examined where the shop no wasn't her leg and found it about five pieces lodged in two of them were in very deep. She took a deep breath and started focusing on the shallow ones once she can get out without having to probably cut open her leg. She slowly and carefully started to cut around the shrapnel ever so slightly just enough to loosen it so she could pull him out with him twizzers not wanting to cause more damage and make sure she had a very steady hand for this. Over the years of her practicing and being a doctor she has learned to tune out the other voices around her when doing delicate things like this. She found it was very helpful that she was able to tune out only the monotonous things around her like the commodity and groaning of other patients and being a robot some important things like there's any stamps updates from other doctors around the her.

Minutes felt like hours as shebgot the three shallow pieces of metal out of the little girl's leg. But now there were two left deeper in her leg. There was no more avoiding she would have to cut into her leg a little bit to get to these, while this wasn't going to be a full on surgery… This was still going to be at least a minor surgery. She took a deep breath as she would need to be quick about this, she didn't have to watch you of being in a hospital or even A real medical facility, she was an a tent on the side of a train track. She didn't have a real good way of stabilizing on the if things went South with the surgery, she would just have to make sure it didn't go south. She started to make a small incision in her leg as blood sorry to come out she reached him with the tweezers and found worthy shrapnel was located, carefully and with a steady hand started slowly removing them from her leg. She wasn't going so slow as the fact that she would bleed out or any of that kind of thing but slow enough where she wouldn't knick another artery or make things worse. As she finally got the two pieces of strap shapnul of her leg now it's all I will see you to see all the wound so she dropped the tools she was using and reached in her lab coat pocket for a health potion. Quickly she held the wound shot for a moment and poured the health potion over it all you see in the potion starting to repair her skin and starting to seal the wound and stop the bleeding. She gave a small sigh of relief as it would appear the operation was a success as she finally stood up looking down at them looking behind her not knowing at the time she had a couple doctors watching. She must have spaced them out. However with this in mind she turned to them.

Alright I need her carefully moved over by her father both of them will wake up soon enough and if either then I'm gonna start flavoring about cause I can't find one another the wounds will reopen, make sure their movements are kept to a minimum and give each of them one of these bottles when they wake up.

She spoke in a surprisingly affordable tone despite being a low ranking Knight herself. She pulled out from her lab coat pocket two more healing potions for them to drink when they wake up as one of the doctors took them and the other one helped gently lift the little girl's cot and moving him over by the diplomat's. She didn't say anything more than that she simply walked outside to get some fresh air. She took a few deep breaths not having expected to do a surgery today, not that she wasn't able to or against doing it if it was necessary just wasn't expecting it today. She never did like surgery too many things to go away even with her healing potions that could instantly close a wound it was a dangerous game. She looked over towards where the train wreck was seeing the train and it's fully derailed form. They were getting close to the end of finding people there weren't many more passengers that would be accounted for someone being treated on the spot since I didn't need severe attention but somewhere soaking carded this way towards the medical tent. Her work here was just beginning however hopefully she won't have to do any more surgery on the lines of that one thing removing some sharp knoll was one thing but she didn't want to have to cut anyone open today. However bearing all that money she took one more deep breath of fresh air before heading back inside the time, there were other patients that needed her assistance along with the doctors and furthermore she had to make sure her two charges that she was sent here for originally were taking care of. It was going to be a long night but once she was prepared for and when she wasn't necessarily not looking forward to as she went back to work.

WC: 2,504

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 10:26 am