Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

✩ staff of la petit délice ✩ open ✩

ly
    ly

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Monk's Sacrifice
    Position : None
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : ❀ silver wolf ❀
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 7,938

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❀ aspect of valeriya ❀
    Second Skill: ❀ ❀
    Third Skill: ❀ ❀

✩ staff of la petit délice ✩ open ✩ Empty ✩ staff of la petit délice ✩ open ✩

Post by ly 13th March 2022, 9:56 pm

✩ staff of la petit délice ✩ open ✩ Dc2fbin-ebafc8dd-4a28-4007-a4d7-3b44f6408cfc.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzY1MmI3Nzc0LTI1ZWYtNGRiMS1iMTIxLTM5MGIzMTI3NTQzNVwvZGMyZmJpbi1lYmFmYzhkZC00YTI4LTQwMDctYTRkNy0zYjQ0ZjY0MDhjZmMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

✩ staff of la petit délice ✩ open ✩ 2Stp5S9

Pushing a small pair of crimson glasses up to meet her violet gaze, Evangeline had found herself delving into the pages of a few of the many tomes that had wandered into her collection- keeping herself up for almost two days on end, she had been searching for more extensive data pertaining to a mystical artifact she had recovered within one of her many journies within the first guild she had ever born the sigil for. While the staff of la petite délice was no longer in her possession, as she had turned the ethereal catalyst over to the guild of the Golden Phoenix for further studies, there was a possibility that it still remained within the rubble of the fallen guild's ruins deep under the sea. This was something that fascinated the girl of the heavenly void; while there was a good chance that the ruins had already been plundered of the treasure hunting guild that once shone from the depths, it was still possible that it would be down there, alongside other valuable artifacts and antique creations of magekind. Hopefully, today would finally be the day she would be able to visit her old home once more, and though she had missed calling herself a member of the guild of the flaming beast, she felt as though taking this nostalgic leap back into time would do nothing but reinforce the current grip that Silver Wolf had on the study of magical tools from this nation and beyond.

"Der stab des kleinen amuletts ist ein magisches konstrukt, das auf die größe einer nadel schrumpfen kann, aber ein unglaubliches potenzial besitzt," the scholar would quietly speak to herself as she would maintain the levitation of the book she was reading from before her deep optics, "hm, I don't recall the staff ever being able to do that, but.. that was so long ago, and I had no part in the catalyst's studies. How peculiar..." Reading this ancient text was something that was causing the sleepy librarian to experience quite a bit of confusion- there was no way she was mistaking this staff for another, that just wasn't how her brain functioned. Had she acquired this text prior to her discoveries years prior, perhaps things would have been different when it came to the old guild's findings.. but truth be told, as soon as she turned over the staff to her fellow guild members, she had not heard much about it ever again. Gently maneuvering her finger to signal a closing motion, the floating grimoire would quietly slam shut and float down to rest within Evangeline's arms, which would soon be followed by her raising up onto her feet and slipping her glasses into a small pocket of her cloak.

Looking around the guildhall of the wolves, the violet haired woman's vision would slightly blur as her focus would adjust- perhaps it was just the lack of sleep and the effects that would come from such a thing, though it would not be difficult to get some rest on the way to the ruins within the sea, especially for Evangeline. "I've.. done all the research I need, and I think I'm ready," she would exclaim to her violet exceed that would remain leaned up against one of the many walls of the snowy den, "hm, but where is Angel.. and Vy?" Sometimes when the violet-haired mother would delve into her thousands of grimoires with a goal in mind, it was difficult for her to stop or pay attention to the outside world. "Angel's cometh and wend all m'rning, but thou hast not did sight Vy f'r quite some timeth- thee w're too abs'rb'd in yond booketh to seeth all the crud angel wast bringing outside," Chai, the exceed, would decadently speak to her companion- hours earlier, she had spotted the daughter of the duo lugging a huge pile of things out into the snow alongside an extremely large cauldron. While it was not unusual to spot the potion-maker making potions, as that was her primary focus when it came to her magic, the extent of the pile of crap was.. a lot. Sighing to herself and tapping on the spine of the grimoire as she would look around in thought, the scholar would scan the guildhall to spot anyone that could potentially express interest in joining her on the adventure to the ruins- based on what she knew about her daughter and her habits, it would seem as if she would now need a form of damage control, as all of Chai's verbiage was heavily pointing to the fact that Angel was once again intoxicated.

"Oh mein gott! E- es brodelt zu sehr!" a young voice would squeal from the outside of the guildhall, accompanied by a smell of burning herbs and spices, "at least I have my blizzy~"

translations:
    "Der stab des kleinen amuletts ist ein magisches konstrukt, das auf die größe einer nadel schrumpfen kann, aber ein unglaubliches potenzial besitzt," -> The staff of la petite délice is a magical construct capable of shrinking to the size of a needle, but is capable of harnessing extreme magical potential.
    "Oh mein gott! E- es brodelt zu sehr!" -> Oh my god! I- it's bubbling too much!"

wc: 809

_____________________________________________________________________________________

✩ staff of la petit délice ✩ open ✩ ZyLEllh

Rodadnuf
    Rodadnuf

Player 
    Lineage : Anathema to Divinity
    Position : None
    Faction : The Ironheart Pact
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 100
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,561,089

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Rollins & Schwartz-Brand
    Second Skill: Heaven God Slayer
    Third Skill:

✩ staff of la petit délice ✩ open ✩ Empty Re: ✩ staff of la petit délice ✩ open ✩

Post by Rodadnuf 14th March 2022, 6:49 pm

“Evangeline Lore.” Tim memorized the name as the kitchen’s swivel doors swung open.

The young man had been asked by one of the staff members to send some food up to one of the more reclusive members of the guild. Tim, tray on hand, skillfully keeping it upright as he weaved around the wave of people walking towards him to the dining hall counter behind. His butler armor-slash-outfit complimented the tray he had been holding. The tray had a light breakfast on a plate covered with a cloche. Besides that, Tim had brewed some coffee and set it into a steel pitcher, it is complimented with one of the ceramic cups he had found in the dining hall along with its matching coaster and teaspoon.

Whenever Tim isn’t away on a job, he would be running around the guild hall looking for chores to do. It keeps his body busy and his head free of idle thought. This might be one of the reasons he had little social interaction with the mage members of the guild. Also, the fact he couldn’t differentiate them from the more enthusiastically dressed patrons and clients would also be a factor. Even now, the only information he had on Evangeline Lore was her reclusive nature and that she “needed someone to remind her eating meals are a thing”, as the head chef put it.

Tim was now purposefully walking towards the guildhall’s front desk to ask where her room is. But when he asked the staff, they all looked in a single direction. Their gazes locked to a purple haired girl wearing a very intricately ornate- was that her nightdress?

Tim blinked.

That’s no illusion. Even if it was so lavishly designed anyone could easily mistake it for someone’s regular outfit, Tim could tell it was a nightdress. Edna, Tim’s old boss, had a similar casual wardrobe minus the comically large mobcap. Even as he looked at her the girl was slightly slumped along the hall, darting her gaze around as if looking for someone, it didn’t look like she went out to get food.

But Tim wasn't paid to gawk, now was a good time as any.

Tim walked towards the girl, tray on hand and gave a small smile as he asked. “Would you happen to be Miss Lore? I have been asked to have your breakfast sent to your room.”

“But, if I may suggest,” He continued, as if talking to a child. “Provided you come along, why don’t I guide you to the dining hall and set your food there instead?”

Words:
    425/425

_____________________________________________________________________________________

✩ staff of la petit délice ✩ open ✩ M7VWYFe

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 1:00 pm