Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Staff Changes

Announcement Staff Changes

Post by Guest 11th January 2015, 2:53 pm

Hey errybody, Legacy here with a short announcement on some pretty huge staff changes.

As you can see, I'm an admin now and I will work as hard as I can for you guys and to make the site as great as possible for you all. Unfortunately however, Zeno and Kyll Vie have both stepped down, instead becoming the newly formed Event Team. While it's a shame to see them step down I think we can all agree that they deserve the break, and there'll surely be some excitement to come in the future site event with them in charge, so all is not bad!

Secondly congratulations to one Hikari Shirokawa who is now officially a full moderator having passed the trial basis! Make sure to throw lots of work at her! =D

And finally, but certainly not the least important, Akryn has been made Trial Moderator. Be nice and friendly to him but still throw lots of work at him too. Just not as much as Hikari :P

That's all for this announcement. Happy RPing!

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 3:09 pm