Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Challenger Approaches [Intro for Kai]

Kai Long
    Kai Long

Player 
    Lineage : Eagle Vision
    Position : None
    Guild : Plumed Serpent
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Challenger Approaches [Intro for Kai] Empty A Challenger Approaches [Intro for Kai]

Post by Kai Long 29th November 2021, 7:20 pm

The eye- and mind-twisting landscape of the Crossroads held no awe or splendor for the Blood Dragon. The realms of gods were something he had seen hundreds if not thousands of times, and each were as different as the gods that ruled them. This one was admittedly more... different than others, but Kai was not fazed. Chasing rumors, he had found himself in the ramshackle building that proclaimed itself the Drunken Monkey tavern. Upon hearing that he sought the guild known as Plumed Serpent, the bartender had delved his mind and shown him to the enormous Obsidian Mirror. Kai had stepped through without hesitation, finding himself in a place outside reality. Or perhaps within reality, but not the one he knew. Whichever it was held no curiosity for him. He strode confidently towards the city of Toltec, where the dark guild Plumed Serpent lay. And within that guild hopefully resided the guild master, whom Kai intended to challenge for ownership of the guild. For the man who killed a god, nothing less than true dominance could ever truly satisfy.

WC: 179
    Odhran Aegisbane
    Odhran Aegisbane

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Zodiac Key- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gods of the Celestial Spirit Realm
    Cosmic Coins : 35
    Experience : 786,120

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill: Ark of Embodiment
    Third Skill:

A Challenger Approaches [Intro for Kai] Empty Re: A Challenger Approaches [Intro for Kai]

Post by Odhran Aegisbane 30th November 2021, 2:10 pm

STATS & SUMMARY
    HP600/600
    MP600/600
    Speed120m/s
    Strength80 | (1.6x)
    (Melee Damage | (Summon))
    SP1 | (1.6)
    (Spell Power Multiplier | (Summon))

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

ACTIVE SUMMONS
    N/A

SPIRIT TEXT SUMMARY
    Odhran : #f37c98
    Arnaluuk #66fff
    Scorpio : #cc9900
    Noel: #00ccff
    Sweetie #ff33ff
    Sir Pudley #cccc66
    Atsuai #E14F76
    Amittai #7425B7
    Superbia #701B61
    Jin-Ho #cc9933
    Emperor #6D6FA2
    ~

The comings and goings of all peoples into the Crossroads hummed through Odhran's skin. He could not explain it, but as soon as this new soul entered into the Obsidian Mirror, a jolt of what felt like electricity ran up Odhran's arm. He stood up from his throne, one that had been fashioned by Quetzalcoatl himself, and began making his way from the palace where his throne sat towards the entrance to the city of Toltec. The twists and turns of the Crossroads had soon enough become a second nature to him, his mind able to shift and turn the city to his whims as he made his way towards the entrance, the city bending out of shape, upside down and inside out in order to leave the God of the Celestial Spirit Realm a path towards his ultimate location. He could already see the new arrival, a black haired man with a stern look on his face. He had a nibbling suspicion in the back of his mind that this man was not here just for the pursuit of power. Of course, all who entered into the Obsidian Mirror had some aspects of their lives that they wished to improve by any means necessary, but there was something else about this man in particular.

"I see you've made your way in here quite well," Odhran said with a smile, opening his arms up. "Welcome to Plumed Serpent and the Crossroads and Toltec and all of that introductory stuff. Look, I'm supposed to do this big old greeting for everyone who arrives into the Crossroads and apparently it's my goal as the guild master to greet people and make sure that they're all taken care of, all that nonsense."

He stood about ten feet away from the man, hands in his pockets, a yawn coming across his face. "So. What will it be? Money? Magical power? Your own mark on the world? I'm a generous god, and I will be happy to provide whatever it is that you want."

WC: 0339 | TWC: 0339

Template Made by Pokomon
    Edited by SlayerMathis

_____________________________________________________________________________________

A Challenger Approaches [Intro for Kai] SQB8HXg
    Kai Long
    Kai Long

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

A Challenger Approaches [Intro for Kai] Empty Re: A Challenger Approaches [Intro for Kai]

Post by Kai Long 1st December 2021, 2:49 pm

Kai couldn't help but feel... Disappointed as he looked the young male up and down. This was the fabled master of Plumed Serpent? He... was just a boy. A boy who gave off a distinct aura of craziness. He reminded Kai of a trickster god he met... Two hundred years ago? Reckoning such was difficult when most of his time had been spent in a realm where time flowed differently to the real world. At the boy's claim to be a god, the Blood Dragon snorted and crossed his arms, iron rings clinking on his wrists. "You are no god. I spent hundreds of years in the service of one that I eventually killed with my own hands. You are not half as powerful as she was. If you are truly the master of this place, this guild, then I challenge you. For the ownership and mastery of Plumed Serpent. I did not come all this way to serve a... a boy." he said disdainfully, finishing his statement by spitting to one side.

WC: 173 || TWC: 352
    Odhran Aegisbane
    Odhran Aegisbane

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Zodiac Key- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Odhran Aegisbane 2nd December 2021, 4:34 pm

STATS & SUMMARY
    HP600/600
    MP600/600
    Speed120m/s
    Strength80 | (1.6x)
    SP1 | (1.6)

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

ACTIVE SUMMONS
    N/A

SPIRIT TEXT SUMMARY
    Arnaluuk #66fff
    Sweetie #ff33ff
    Sir Pudley #cccc66
    Atsuai #E14F76
    Amittai #7425B7
    Superbia #701B61
    Jin-Ho #cc9933
    Emperor #6D6FA2
    ~

Odhran blinked a few times at his proposition. Someone who allegedly had truly killed a god. He guffawed at the thought.

"I see, I see. Well, at the very least, I appreciate your gusto. It's definitely damn impressive that you're that confident in yourself. Very well. I want to at least know your name."

He confidently walked closer, his guard completely down. He completely had no expectations for this person who claimed to kill a god. It was a weak attempt at trying to scare him.

"You think you can beat me? Well, I don't know if you really deserve it. I mean, you don't look like anything big, nothing that I'd be concerned about taking me down." He raised his hand, a throne coming up behind him as he took a seat. He snapped his finger, a golden cloud glimmering between the two. Stepping from the crowd, a skeleton walking between them. "Take on Amittai. If you can't beat Amittai, you won't have a chance at beating me."

Amittai scoffed, opening his arms wide. "Bring it on, cat. Ain't gonna be much if you can't beat a single Spirit. Much as other cats wanna say that the boss is a weakling, he's got some damn good moves." He did a motion with his hand, indicating for this person to bring it on, Amittai even granting his opponent the first strike.

WC: 0231 | TWC: 570

Template Made by Pokomon
    Edited by SlayerMathis

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kai Long
    Kai Long

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kai Long 2nd December 2021, 5:37 pm

Kai was irked by this boy so clearly disregarding his claim to have killed a god. Well, he would soon learn. The Blood Dragon rolled up his sleeves, baring the dragon tattoo twining around his left forearm and the large metal rings that dangled on his wrists. There were five on each arm, each bearing the look of ancient, time-worn bronze and intricate scrollwork around the circumference. The warrior snapped his arms to the side, the rings suddenly latching onto his forearms, laddering them from elbow to wrist. Each of the rings glowed a bright blue, traces of blue energy snaking through the skin beneath.

"By these hands was Althys, Goddess of Battle, slain. I guarded her door for untold centuries, until I killed her and took her power for my own. No mortal or his pet spirit will stand in the way of my glory." he declared in a voice that mixed confidence, arrogance and disdain in equal parts. He lunged forward, fist drawn back to strike the skeleton in the face...

It all happened in what seemed to be an instant. As he flew through the air, intent on beating down the suit-clad skeleton and then his master, when a cloud of darkness boiled out of the spirit's body and enveloped Kai entirely. Now he lay flat on his back, staring straight up at the shifting sky of the Crossroads, utterly defeated and wondering what had happened. Weakly, he lifted his arms and looked at the Ten Rings on his wrists. They had gone dormant, falling down his arms like the mundane iron rings he had trained with so long ago. It felt... as if the power had gone out of them. And out of him. And he had no idea why.

WC: 294 || TWC: 646
    Odhran Aegisbane
    Odhran Aegisbane

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Odhran Aegisbane 25th January 2022, 2:59 pm

STATS & SUMMARY
    HP600/600
    MP600/600
    Speed120m/s
    Strength80 | (1.6x)
    SP1 | (1.6)

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

ACTIVE SUMMONS
    N/A

SPIRIT TEXT SUMMARY
    Arnaluuk #66fff
    Sweetie #ff33ff
    Sir Pudley #cccc66
    Atsuai #E14F76
    Amittai #7425B7
    Superbia #701B61
    Jin-Ho #cc9933
    Emperor #6D6FA2
    ~

Odhran was excited to see this man in action. He certainly was someone that was confident. Claiming to kill a god? Plus the admittedly somewhat badass boast? He had to have been good. But then he just... stood there. Not menacingly at all. Amittai smiled and took a few casual steps towards the man standing there.

"Damn. Certainly ain't someone with too deep of worries, eh? Fear of defeat's pretty easy to deal with." He hummed to himself as he walked over, getting right in front of him. "Cat's real caught up in a nightmare, isn't he?" He chuckled, tossing the man over his shoulder, slamming him into the ground with some extreme force before stomping on his chest and walking back to Odhran.

"Hm. That was pretty disappointing." Odhran yawned and snapped his fingers, a pair of wings sprouting on his back. "Welcome to Plumed Serpent. We always are accepting members, no matter how strong or weak they may be. Feel free to look around the place or whatever. I have much better things to do. I'm rank seventy in Missile Association. Just two more ranks to go until I'm an absolute stud..." He laughed as he prepared to fly off, Amittai fluttering into nothingness.
    WC: 0206 | TWC: 776

Template Made by Pokomon
    Edited by SlayerMathis

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 8:26 pm