Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Ishgar Symposium (Group 3)

Magicite
    Magicite

Main Account- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Eevee- Job Creator- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Position : None
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Luminous Rose
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 25,299

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lineage Magic
    Second Skill: Cavern Slayer Magic
    Third Skill:

Ishgar Symposium (Group 3)  Empty Ishgar Symposium (Group 3)

Post by Magicite 3rd November 2021, 1:01 pm

Spirit sat, hand under chin, on the ledge of a lip overlooking a garden. He peered blankly at the garden, which was beginning to perish as a result of the cold weather. Looking forward, he noticed a single drop of water that had gotten on a flower petal. He concentrated his eyesight and saw himself, a handsome, blue-eyed, white-haired guy with a sad countenance, seemingly on the verge of tears. Emerald was snuggled up in Spirit's lap, so he didn't dare to get up. He couldn't bear the appearance of his unhappy self any longer as he peered forward. He'd shift his eyes to the section of the city that he could see. He knew he'd have to go protoling it and strolling the st soon. He didn't know why he was so sad and emotional. Something had set him off lately but he wasn't the type to cry or dwell on the whys so he was doing his best ot just bury his feelings.

Several tourists from other nations had flocked to Felidae City, either to celebrate the momentous occasion or to protest against other nations. The crowd had gotten thick on the streets of Felidae and that has provided ample opportunity for more dangerous people to act without being seen. There’s a rumor that a small group of rebellious and violent wizards from Joya had managed to sneak into Felidae City and were planning to set off a magical bomb, hoping to make a statement. Some of the protestors seemed to be in league with these villains as well, creating further obstacles to dismantling the plot. At least, that was the information that had been given to Spirit. He had been dispatched since he could both see magic but his Magic Sensory was on a level above others. He had the ability to identify another magic with a look and determine if it was good or evil, elements, and general nature. This would make identifying those from the rumors.

Reaching up he'd rub the temples on the sides of his head, the throb of pain starting to bug him. It reminded him that he needed breaks from time to time. Since joining the guild Luminous Rose he had been going non stop from job to job and when not on a job he was running the potion shop with his family, despite the family they could run it without him and had been for awhile. As the pain started to finally go away he began hugging himself tightly, he kept his eyes forward, eager to get to back to the guild hall or home and just rest. They hadn't been here long so he didn't know what kind of people he was going to possibly have to fight and he was worried that his magic definitely wouldn't be any good in a fight in a city where he might cause collateral damage.

Waking up Emerald he'd stand up and begin to descend down the stone stairs that lead from the gardens to the city streets. As he marched on he suddenly became aware that something dangerous was about to happen. It was brief but for just a moment he felt magic near him like lightning that vanished as quickly as it appeared. The sensation making him come to a sudden stop. Magical signature was appearing and vanishing, each time becoming stronger and getting louder as if it was thunder and not lightning. Out of instinct he spun to look behind him.

Emerald confused would fly up and start to search the area unsure what was going on. She observed, with wide, terrified eyes, that the blue flash she hadn't seen before was now rushing straight towards her. Fast! She was too terrified to move, her wings flapping madly in despair, she knew she was going to die and there was nothing she could do about it. The only thing she could do was hope for a swift death. She closed her eyes firmly, bracing herself for the impending deadly blow. However, lucky for her Spirit sprang up with swift legs, seizing her and bringing her down, avoiding a deathblow that would never come. While she wasn't extremely quick, he was, and he spotted it coming long before she did.

"Don't worry I got you Emerald!" Spirit would crouch and focus on his three hundred and sixty degree vision viewing everyone nearby within his Magic Sensory range. However or whatever had shot a blast of magic at Emerald was now gone or had the ability to mask their magical signature. Changing senses he'd sniff the air and listen intently with his Dragon Slayer gifted senses.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Magicite
    Magicite

Main Account- Custom Slayer- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Eevee- Job Creator- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Christmas Event Winner- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Ishgar Symposium (Group 3)  Empty Re: Ishgar Symposium (Group 3)

Post by Magicite 3rd November 2021, 2:58 pm

Esper and Emerald would stand their ground for at least ten minutes, merely watching with their senses, regardless of how it appeared to anybody strolling by. Following the rain the day before, there was a frigid chill in the air; the garden was too cold to go in without a coat, yet Esper was there nonetheless. He hadn't even barely started down the steps when he was attacked. At first, he felt it was an attack, but the more he thought about it, the less certain he became. Where had the attack come from? How come it was there and not again before a streak of magic almost hit Emerald? The thoughts were plaguing him as was the fact he wasn't picking up many people at all with magic nearby, after all, not everyone had magic or was a wizard.

Moving down the steps again, he'd finally make it to the city's main streets. Emerald would sit on his shoulder as he began to wander amid the crowds. A dragon, even one as little as Emerald, was a sight to behold, and many people would stop to stare, point, or even offer her goodies, which she gladly accepted.

The alert in his thoughts was deafening, like a shrieking griffon dropping from the sky in unending repetition, and Spirit had to make a deliberate effort not to cover his eyes with his hands, which would have done nothing to protect him. The magic signature he'd seen before was occurring again, and his eyes were capturing it all. It wasn't just one bolt, but a slew of them, affecting all of his senses. Only he could see them, like lightning bugs darting around in the sky. They had so many thunderous signatures that it was almost hard to see them all. It was a first for him to have his senses work against him, but he finally understood what was going on, he finally realized the truth, or at least he guessed he did. What had happened before wasn't an attack on them but that there was so much magic flying around that it had become coportal and solid, enough so to hurt or kill. It meant that there really was a bomb he surmised. The bomb was letting off such powerful magic that it was effecting the very surroundings it was hidden in. Spirit shuddered at the thought of the damage something like that could do. But how was he going to locate it? His senses were being bombarded like a person in darkness suddenly having light shine in his eyes. Surely other wizards also sensed the magic but they couldn't see it like he could. It would be up to him to fight through the pain and track where the streaks of magic were most concentrated.

"What's going on Spirit? Are you okay? I'm not a mind reader you know". For as scared as she was before she had all but forgotten her near death experience as was overjoyed to be in a bustling city with new sights, smells and things to observer. She'd be munching on what appeared to be a hard shell taco with most of it falling out of her mouth and onto his shoulder.

Moving to a corner that was less populated he'd speak to Emerald in more hushed tones. "My vision is being bombarded by sensory overload. There is so much magic flying around and I think it's from the magical bomb that has been placed, or is being placed. It's like a beam of light is being directed into my eyes. It hurts and it's blinding. I just need some time to get adjusted to it but I'm afraid that the closer we get to it the harder it will be. It's for sure going to hinder my ability to fight and that worries me."

Emerald would have a good thought as she listened to Spirit before she replied. "Well, I mean, it might not be guarded. I can't imagine those who are placing it want to die themselves right? My guess is they just finished activating it and are in the process of escaping. That means we are on a time crunch."

Patting her on the head. "You have a good point. It might not be guarded. That is unless they have a fanatic who stayed behind to ensure it does go off. It wouldn't be hard to find someone who lost a loved one to the war who is so bent on revenge he or she would sacrifice themselves. Although if that's the case, it might just be a normal person... ... Hey Emerald, what do your senses pick up?"

Tilting her head up she'd use her draconic sense to survey the area. Her own Magic Sensory guiding her. "I don't sense any magic, no one is really using anyone within my range and I smell and hear the city. Nothing out of the ordinary."

Scratching his head. "That was what I was afraid of. It seems I'm only able to sense it due to the Magician's Spirit in me. The gift he has bestowed enhancing my vision and senses in regards to magic. I was hoping that if others could sense it then we might have aid in looking for it and possibly stopping it. I guess it's just up to us. Come on, let's keep searching."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Magicite
    Magicite

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Magicite 3rd November 2021, 4:22 pm

While battling the discomfort, he'd try his best to follow the magic in the area, while Emerald maintained watch over him. As he walked around the city, he was reminded of a political book he once read. Given the context of a treaty being signed, it's not surprising that he was reminded of it.

Once upon a time, in a kingdom far, far away, reigned Agast Penny Hiccupsnookems the First. He dwelt in the Jade Palace for 100 years before slaughtering the economy and igniting uncontrollable conflicts in nations with no vowels in their names. Soon after, Agast Penny Hiccupsnookems the First I was booted out of the Jade Palace and replaced with a man from the kingdom who helped with the upheaval. This guy, now King Lamron, was not a particularly intriguing individual; he had been a peasant who happened to have strong magic. What was most striking about him was that he saved the kingdom's economy from implosion. He aided the people and enacted more stringent laws. He courted several of the Ladies in Waiting, including one princess who turned out to be a dragon disguised as a human, but that was a story for another day. Despite his greatest attempts to instill morality in his offspring, he died of old age, leaving his two sons to fight for the kingdom.

Soon the debates would happen and one child would promise to continue his father's practices and equalize the masses. He was kind, honorable and powerful but he lacked any real intelligence and would have to rely on the aid of advisors to really fulfil his promises. The other child was cunning, intelligent but selfish. He knew how to use his charisma to get the merchants on his side, who control most things. When it came time to vote the child who wanted to be king for the power was elected. Soon he would put in place laws that benefited only the merchants and soon the economy was put into shambles. A caste system was put into place and eventually the two brothers came to blows. Soon a great a civil war erupted and the whole kingdom was up in fire. After years of war the two brothers were put in a position where even if they lived there would be nothing left to rule. The two came together to sign a treaty. They would both step down and let a new ruler be elected. Another peasant who was like their father in hopes that he could do the repairs that their father once did.

Spirit actually didn't know much about this war or the politics behind it. He had lived blissfully unaware in Sakuramori with his family and their shop. He longed for Sakuramori compared to the city. While it may look like a regular forest from afar, if one took a closer look they would find out it’s anything but. The cherry blossom woods were home to many mysterious, powerful, and even dangerous creatures and spirits that can only be found there. Because of their exotic nature, and powerful magic affinity, beast tamers from all over the world traveled to the forest in order to claim one of these animals for themselves. It was there they would run into his shop of potions.

Magicite
    Magicite

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Magicite 3rd November 2021, 5:22 pm

As consciousness slowly returned to him, he felt a terrible hammering in his head. The following sensation was chilly, and his body was experiencing a microwave effect, but in reverse. His insides were burning, and he was very sure he had a fever, yet his skin felt damp and cool. Spirit recognized his lips had been closed when he tried to grunt in dissatisfaction and ask for Emerald... That was the moment he discovered he was in some basement. But how? He had just been on the streets a moment ago.

His eyes flicker open, only to close quickly in response to the blinding pain of light. Spirit pulled up his crystal blue eyes, blinked back the stinging tears, and took in his surroundings. He was only in a basement. He was tied to stone pillar, and his pants were on but nothing else. Emerald lay beside him with a gag on her and they were both being held by magic ropes that looked like vines. Just then the door to the room opened and several people filed in.

The first three people to arrive seemed to be triplets. They were all lovely ladies, but with the hairy lower bodies and cloven feet of goats, resembling sturdy female humans blessed or cursed by some mythical nature. He saw earth and grass magic that looked angry but not evil within them. Next two men entered, they appeared to be twins. However, their infernal heritage had left a clear imprint on their appearance. They had large horns that that were mostly straight and tall horns like a gazelle's. They had thick tails, four to five feet long, which lash about as they walked. Their canine teeth are sharply pointed, and their eyes are solid colors black but covered with glasses. THey were dressed quite well compared to the women who seemed like woodlenfolk. Last coming in where two catfolk, one male, one female. The male was a lion. He was tall, well armored and strong looking. Tawny fur covered his body, and his mane was thick and well groomed. Spirit didn't not fail to miss his retractable feline claws, that looked to be sharp enough to rend flesh from bone without issue. The woman on the other hand looked to be more like a humanoid house cat over a lion. She didn't wear armor but her magic was the strongest out of all of them. Spirit could see magic didn't have an element but was chaotic. He had only seen something like that once before and that was a wizard who used take over magic.

One thing that Spirit would take note of is that none of their magies were actually evil. They weren't good but not evil. Shaking his head it meant that they were people of righteousness who would do anything, no matter how horrible, to get what they wanted because their goals were good. But good for whom he wondered. Did the Joya people not want this treaty? They beastkin of the land were powerful and not many of them used magic since they didn't need to. But to go to these lengths...it saddened him. Just like the start at the garden he found himself on the verge of tears.

Magicite
    Magicite

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Magicite 4th November 2021, 10:27 am

Peering into the magic of the vines wrapping him they were high in strength and durability since there were 3 sets binding him, but they didn't seal his magic. What was most interesting about them was that they were dampening his magic, well most of it. He could still use his more unique abilities, but just not cast spells.

"How did I get here?" He wouldn't be overly demanding. He'd act calm, collected and like he knew something they didn't, which was true.

"You collapsed outside this place and we brought you in here. We didn't know if we could trust you or not so we make sure you wouldn't be a threat." It would be one of the triplets that would speak up and then get quickly pushed aside by the young feline woman. Her push was quite forceful showing how little she cared for the weaker of them. Spirit felt bad for them. They were probably just paws caught up in whatever was going on.

"How did you find our hideout-nyah!?" She was angry but the only thing Spirit heard was nyah, almost causing him to laugh a little. Still holding his composure it would seem this wasn't going to be something he could talk his way out of. He also didn't know how long he had been out and how soon the bomb was going to go off. He had to defeat the people in here and get to the bomb, which he figured was nearby based by the shining in his vision.

His hands that were behind his back were able to reach around the stone pillar he was tied too. It was acting as some support in the middle of the basement but wasn't too large, maybe a few inches thick. They were going to wish they had gagged him like Emerald. Arching his neck he'd open his mouth and take a comically giant chunk out of the pillar with his teeth and then gulp it down with one smooth action. The group of Joyaians stood there in stunned silence as he stood up. With the few inches of wiggle room he had afforded the vines fell off and the triplets began to cast their magic again. They would all start to spring to action now that their shock was over. What they weren't prepared for was Spirit's super speed. Raising his hand and crossing his finger he'd cast Unlimited Void. After casting the spell he'd generate a metaphysical environment that would spread throughout in the region. As they become trapped in the void they were constantly bombarded with stimuli and information, restraining their mental processes and behaviors, immobilizing them and reducing their speed. While restrained he'd point his finger at the first triplet and cast Chain Lightning, creating a bolt of lightning that arced from person to person in the room. The triplets would get knocked out and the rest would injured but still be awake, if not stunned.

Magicite
    Magicite

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Magicite 4th November 2021, 11:14 am

While the Unlimited Void spell he had cast was a powerful one, it wasn't one that locked an opponent out, it came in phases. So while they were stunned before, now they would be able to try to move around but slower as they were still being bombarded by stimuli. With them all slowed down and Spirit having such great speed he wanted to do his best to get Emerald to safety. Casting Gloves of the Lightning Dragon and Boots of the Lightning Dragon he'd nearly teleport to their eyes and carefully scoop up Emerald. Once she was safely in his hands he'd zip across the room to where his belongings were and place her in his satchel with the lip open so she could breath. He hadn't brought any potions with him and even if he had the two demonic guys would have taken them it seemed. Spirit would be forced to start running on the walls and jumping around as he jumped to avoid potions they were throwing at him. As they were all in a basement it was difficult for them to use any particular potion of range or risk hitting an alley, a fact that he was using to his advantage.

Knowing he could dodge the alchemists easily enough he wanted to go after the big guy so he could focus more on what he was deeming, the boss lady. Jumping across the room he'd duck under a swing from his axe and attack with his boots and gloves. The combined attacks were more than enough to send him reeling back into a wall embedding a few inches into it. However with his sturdy body he was still up and kicking so Spirit would be raise his hand and cast Blast of Solaria. Having mastered his lineage magic to a new degree lately he was now able to weave magic that didn't seem to effect his mana like his other spells. It was just a simply blast of non elemental energy but it was plenty powerful enough to finish knocking out the large lion.

Turning his gaze to the alchemists Spirit was caught off-guard by the boss lady who was now closely matching his speed and had somehow completely broken his unlimited void. Her arms appeared to be large tentacles all the studden that flailed about like whips. It would be more accurate to say her arms were moving as fast as he was and not her. Still the were attacking so indiscriminately that she would take out her own alchemists in a rage trying to hit Spirit who was now using all his speed just to stay one step ahead of the onslaught from her arms.

Magicite
    Magicite

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Magicite 4th November 2021, 11:35 am

Seeing just how fast Spirit was the woman would turn her transform her limbs again. "Transcendence-nyah!" She'd yell. The legs became hock-jointed—a cross between a horse and pterosaur. Her left arm became a giant claw, which transformed further into blades sprouting out of scaly, muscular limbs, losing the human-like form of the arm, and her right arm sprouted several blades. Her speed was more evenly matched compared to his which impressed him as he was laying all kinds of enchantments along with his magics natural properties to move as quickly as he did. Whatever take-over magic she was using, was powerful and it certainly registered. Eventually a claw would catch Spirit by the shoulder, clamping down hard and drawing blood. His vision was still being hindered by the magic from the bomb and it made dodging the attacks more difficult.

"How dare you get in the way of the Inquisitor of the People. I won't let you or anyone else get in my way of destroying the old regime and returning to the laws of nature. Long has Joya acted as a beneficial beacon of kindness and acceptance while the countries outside treat Joyans like second-class citizens. I and my movement will crush the peaceful lawmakers and then I will be the head of a strong, militarized government that will make the outside world pay for their racism and unjust acts".

Spirit didn't disagree with her but also didn't agree with her. She saw where her ideas could be right but her actions were all wrong. To the woman the world was black and white but he didnt' see things that way. He saw a world of color wrapped in grey. "I'm sorry, but I can't allow that. The people want this and you'll just have to adapt. Isn't that what the Joyans are most proud of, their ability to adapt and survive. You're stopping on that pride."

He felt bad for what he was going to have to do but it now that she was touching him, he could tell she was the link to the bomb. Her magic was fueling it, which meant that she was as weak as she was going to get. Casting Blinking Star he was about to go all out. Now out of her grasp he'd appear behind her, both hands stretched out and let out a magical bolt from either hand. One casting Comet of Solaria- Piercing Bullet and the other was casting Blast of Solaria. As both spells connected he'd then use his lightning boots and gloves to deliver two powerful strikes to the back in rapid succession. To finish off his combination attack he'd slide back and raise a hand again casting Chain Lightning as a bolt of lightning arced towards her, looping back again and again until it hit her a total of six times.

Magicite
    Magicite

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Magicite 4th November 2021, 11:39 am

With the enemies defeated Spirit would run upstairs to find the bomb slowly deactivating. It seemed it was at full power but with the one supplying it's power out it wasn't able to go off.

It would take some time but with the aid of Rune Knights the bomb would be dismantled and the Joyans would be apprehended. Being thanked for his services he'd cast Circle of Recall to bring Emerald back to the guild hall to get some healing magic done on her and so that they could just relax a bit. It was time to take it easy a bit.

Word Count: 4283

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 5:17 pm