Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A Shallow Dive

Kyran
    Kyran

Main Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Inner Presence
    Position : None
    Partner : Gaia
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : 1,126,081

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Mystic Blood Beasts
    Second Magic: Flame God Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Magic: Sky Demon Slayer 2nd Gen

A Shallow Dive Empty A Shallow Dive

Post by Kyran 4th August 2021, 1:16 pm

Kyran checked his calculations again. His fussing hadn't stopped as the hour for entering hell grew ever closer. They wouldn't be going far. A quick in and out mission to test the viability of his plan. He was confident enough to hire a couple of low level mages. Or perhaps that bit was more to comfort his wife. No more solo trips into hell.

The setup for thier expedition was in a dusty warehouse on the outskirts of Era. Kyran had aquired it quietly. The materials needed for the portal had been shipped here. Medea had overseen that part. The portal itself was an ugly thing. It was a mash of smooth bits and sharp angles. It looked as if Hell itself had warped the material. Lost souls appeared to be attempting to escape in various locations. It made Kyran shudder looking at it.

A desk had been set up for him not far away. Filing cabinets sat on either side. Everything else was a temporary set up. Massive pallets or boxes stacked with materials or goods intent on helping the party looking to enter Hell. It was a veritable maze to even approach the portal. Kyran grimaced, realizing he'd have to fix that soon.

A humanoid cloaked in a gold robe approached. She held a staff in one hand. A crow's skull gleamed from the top of the staff, its empty eye sockets holding glowing orbs. "Everything is ready, daddy. Shall I activate the portal?" Medea purred softly. Kyran looked at the papers one last time. It was good enough. It had to be. "We'll wait upon our guests first. No need to let anything out before they arrive." Maybe he should send a guide to the front door...

PWC: 291

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kyran
    Kyran

Main Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet

A Shallow Dive Empty Re: A Shallow Dive

Post by Kyran 31st August 2021, 7:28 pm

After an hour of waiting, Kyran threw in the towel. Those that had volunteered weren't coming anymore or had been killed or kidnapped. He'd look into it later. Maybe hire someone to look into later at least. His hands were full trying to map Hell and find the fragments of Annabelle's soul. Kyran shoved back from his desk with a growl. The chair clattered to the ground. He ignored it, except for an angry kick. Who left a little kid to be torn to shreds in the underworld?

"Medea, Eae, stay here. You're still recovering from our last jaunt. Ahriman? You ready to go hunting?" The black wolf demon materialized next to him. Kyran struggled to keep his reaction under control. His body had gone into attack mode. Perhaps that was why the demon used his new ability thus. Medea came around the side of the portal. Her body was tense beneath the nearly all concealing cloak. Kyran held up a hand forestalling the argument he could sense. "You always push past your limits, Medea. This isn't anything more than a test of the portal" Now, he added silently. Curses abounded in his head toward those that had abandoned him. "We'll be in and out in as little time as possible."

The cat hissed at him. Her tail lashed the ground. "I can fight. You need more than Ahriman to watch your back." Medea jabbed a claw at the wolf. He was licked the stone after scratching it. Kyran peered down in disbelief. The journey through Hell had made the wolf smarter... hadn't it? The wolf glanced up and winked at Kyran. The redhead let out a relieved breath. "Despite your misgivings, Eae is barely holding it together right now. I know you can fight. That's why you stay here. Guarding this side of the portal. Don't let anything through."

PWC: 310/601

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Lethe
    Lethe

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior Dragon
    Cosmic Coins : -
    Mentor : Cirven
    Experience : 2,234,036

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Iron Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic: Third Gen
    Third Magic:

Post by Lethe 13th September 2021, 9:01 pm

Leave the Future in the Past, We're Living in the Present now, Baby!

Lethe’s boots were pounding the pavement as she was rushing towards where her father was. “God damn it, dad, god damn it.” She hissed under her breath. ‘He should be fine still. Don’t worry yourself too much…’ The dragon honestly was annoyed. Lethe had been told rather late about Kyrans doings and knew this was moronic. Why would her mother let him do this? ‘There is no stopping your dad when he’s focused on things. Imagine what your other dad went through because he couldn’t get his other daughter?’ ‘Shut up. I’m already feeling sick knowing I have a sister in literal Hell.’ ‘Then be a good big sister and save her.’ ‘Little, technically I’m little.’ ‘Not by Gaia’s standards.’ It was hard to not hide the smirk on her lips as she kind of liked that Gaia already accepted her as her daughter again here.

It honestly took her a little bit, but she managed to kick open a side door to the warehouse that Kyran was in and she stormed in. “Dad!” She shouts, feeling his power and the portal. She shakes her head and storms around the boxes to come to the area where this portal to hell was. She was dressed in a blue spaghetti strapped top and some green shorts along with her boots. Her hair was pulled back into a long mess of a high ponytail. “Ma said you were trying to go back to hell to get your other child. Need some help?” She raised an eyebrow to the man and looked around to the demons that were present. A smirk slipped upon her face as she nodded.

“Want a second hand helping at hunting, dad?” She asks as she puts a hand on her hip. Her other hand went to her nose, tapping the tip of it slightly as she did so. She then pointed to Kyran and smirked. “Mom says that you better be careful or she’ll haunt you herself and tear you apart.” She said that casually as that was honestly a common phrase that Gaia told Kyran back in her own dimension when she knew of things happening.

|| Words: 359 || Thread Total: 959 || Job || Job Approval ||
    #98AFC7-Lethe || #669999-Veles || Olly #00ffff || Greyhound #ff7f0e
    Tag: @Kyran
    Enemies: ???

Kyran
    Kyran

Character Sheet

Post by Kyran 21st September 2021, 10:34 am

As Kyran tried to convince Medea to stay, a side door exploded into metal shrapnel. Kyran vaporized the majority of the shards with his newfound magic. Ahriman growled, whipping about. Kyran steadied him with a wave of his hand. A familiar scent proceeded a stomping daughter and her shouting. The redhead wasn't sure whether to smile or stare in disbelief. Lethe avoided him near religiously at the guild but when he's tucked out of the way in Era, she tracks him down. What was with this child?

Lethe asked if she could help, not once but twice. Kyran shot a triumphant look at Medea. Now he had a legitimate reason to leave every demon behind to recover. "I'm just testing the portal to hell today, Lee-lee. A quick jaunt into the Wastelands of Hell, picking a fight with a low level demon village and getting out. Proof of concept only. I..." Pain creased his features. He swallowed hard. "I haven't been able to find her yet. And I created the portal so your mother could find me if need be. I don't want a repeat of my last trip to Hell any more than she does." That time hadn't been his brightest moment. He'd researched how to get into Hell but forgotten he needed a way out. Kyran couldn't blame Gaia for worrying.

"By the way, that entrance was very Adalinda. She seemed to like casually destroying innocent doors." He teased, turning away from Lethe. Kyran waved a hand for Lethe to come closer. "Come meet your half-siblings. Adalinda is their mother, in a sense." Ahriman's ears perked up. He sniffed the air, his tail wagging rapidly. Kyran didn't think he'd ever seen the wolf wag his tail. "The black wolf-like one off to my right is called Ahriman. The one covering her face and holding a staff here is Medea. I'm not sure where Eae got off to unfortunately. She contracted a condition while we were in Hell. There were two others but..." He trailed off. Medea spit off to the side.

The redhead shook himself. Ahriman apparently took his introduction as permission. He launched himself toward Lethe. A low sound bubbled from his throat. "Sssssiiiisssstttteerrrrr" The black wolf attempted a clumsy hug with razer sharp talons. Medea approached Lethe slowly. Her head was held high. Blonde locks spilled from under the unnatural darkness of the hood. Delicate hands peppered with tufts of golden fur, clutched her staff. Kyran wanted to reassure the cat demon. She wanted acceptance but hid herself from the world. Her sudden growth had made Medea aware of how she had hurt Kyran, her family. The cat female worried she'd slip back into old ways.

"I'll let you three talk for a little bit. Let me see if I can find Eae." Kyran said finally. Winking at Lethe, since he was kind of throwing her under the wagon, the redhead disappeared. His final demon child worried him the most of the three. Her condition placed Eae in constant pain. She didn't want to be a burden and hid herself away when it got too painful. Kyran thought that had the opposite effect. Being unable to aid her or even offer a semblance of aid hurt them all more than Eae knew. It would take him a few minutes to check her usual hideouts. Hopefully, that time would be enough for Lethe to bond with her siblings. Fingers crossed.

WC: 573/ 1174

Lethe
    Lethe

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character Application Approved!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior Dragon
    Cosmic Coins : -
    Mentor : Cirven
    Experience : 2,234,036

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Iron Dragon Slayer
    Second Magic: Third Gen
    Third Magic:

Post by Lethe 23rd November 2021, 1:09 am

Leave the Future in the Past, We're Living in the Present now, Baby!

As the redhead called her ‘Lee-lee’ Lethe made the most disgusted face ever. “The fuck is up with that name? Ditch it. You will make your Lethe hate you for life. And I’ll let Ma know you were being reckless too if you call me that again.” Her face was deadpanned as she said that, shrugging her shoulders at the end. “And ma knows you made this so she knew, but she wanted me as backup to be sure your ass got home in one piece.” She crossed her arms over her chest as he continued to talk now. When he said that her entrance was very much like her egg donor’s entrance, she glared at him. He knew she hated that woman, and he knew Gaia did too now, enough that his wife would bloody her own hands on her for it. “Veles says that she was the father, and you were their mother.” Lethe snickers as she looked over to the wolf, enjoying his excitement.

Lethe let her own ears and her four tails be exposed as she did so, letting herself be tackled by the wolf and slightly wrestling with him till she was the victor and looked over towards Medea. She stood up and walked over to her. “I’ll let you know a secret. I’ve met you in my time. You are so beautiful, it’s a shame you’re a demon with my father and technically her.” She muses softly as she holds her hand out to the demon to see if she’d grab it. “So far, everyone I’ve met here, looks exactly like the way I know them, if not hotter ‘cause of their youth being in place.” She tilted her head and wondered what Medea would do seeing the child of Adalinda, especially with her ears and tails that looked like a mixture of a wolf and kitsunes being out for all to see within the warehouse. She usually didn’t like having them out in public, but these were people she was familiar with, mostly.

|| Words: 340 || Thread Total: 1872 || Job || Job Approval ||
    #98AFC7-Lethe || #669999-Veles || Olly #00ffff || Greyhound #ff7f0e
    Tag: @Kyran
    Enemies: ???

Kyran
    Kyran

Character Sheet

Post by Kyran 23rd November 2021, 9:19 pm

Lethe's abject hatred of the nickname spurred something in Kyran. He held his response as she threatened and then gave him a kind of backhanded 'You need back up'. The girl really was like Adalinda. It might be hard to tell them apart if you only looked at their mannerisms. "You're both my Lethe's now. I have to tell you apart somehow. If Lee-lee is out, how about, my special cupcake? Or pretty princess? I could always go with Sparkly Wonder of Absolute Gorgeousness, S.W.A.G. for short." Kyran held together up until the end when he snickered softly. He pulled himself together to get to his point. "All I want is to be a good dad to my kids, Lethe. All of my kids." His gaze slipped over to the demons. "I didn't have a good role model nor have I interacted with many fathers. Give me some time to figure it out, bad nicknames, dad puns and all that while I do."

The slayer cocked his head when Lethe glared at him. What had he said wrong this time? Simply staring wouldn't help him improve. Kyran scrubbed a hand over his cheek. The sullen silences weren't like Adalinda. It hadn't taken much to set that woman off. She always spoke her mind. It'd helped him navigate their relationship. If only Lethe had picked up that habit. When Lethe talked about Veles opinion of the demons' birth, Kyran let it go. Their birth had been such a mystery he didn't much care how the semantics worked out.

Ahriman clearly enjoyed the wrestling with Lethe. He lay on the floor after his defeat, panting. A wolfish smile spread across his face. "Ffffuuuunnn." Medea watched Lethe warily as the woman approached. Her ears flicked back and forth with Lethe's words. A harsh laugh spilled from the hood. The cat demon reached up and pulled the hood back from her face. Raised scars marked the demon's face. The scar tissue atop her head removed a good portion of her hair. Part of her upper lip had been removed. "I'm not beautiful. I never will be! This will never, never be fixed!" Medea spat. The hood came back up. Her ears were flattened against her head. "I don't need your pity either." The cat demon stomped off as Kyran returned.

"Medea?" He called but the demon ignored him. The slayer turned toward Lethe with a confused look. "I take it things didn't go well?" He scratched the back of his head. "I couldn't find Eae either. There are two others but they're in Hell. Maybe. Malinda betrayed us, handing us over to be executed by a demon lord. Erebus sacrificed himself to allow us to escape." Kyran sighed heavily. He hated that Erebus had tricked him into running through the portal. It needed to be done but Kyran would never like it.

"Shall we fire up the machine then? I bet you have better things to do then accompany your old man into Hell." Kyran asked. Lethe had been ordered to help by Gaia. It pained him that this was how they were finally spending time together. Unbeknownst to him, his pain was clear on his face before Kyran turned around. He started up the portal with a few flicks of his wrist. The portal whined loudly, snapping to life as a large red oval between the twisted machinery. "Ladies first? Or shall I be the protective father?" Kyran called over the sound of the portal. Everyone looking at the shimmering circle could see a dull red landscape, broken only by distant fuzzy shapes. No threats to be seen but it was Hell. Anything could be lurking around.

WC: 614/1788

Current date/time is 2nd December 2021, 6:46 pm