Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Advanced Assembly Magic

Sheen Overbuild
    Sheen Overbuild

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Assembly Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

In Progress Re: Advanced Assembly Magic

Post by Sheen Overbuild 26th October 2013, 9:07 pm

bump!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Advanced Assembly Magic - Page 2 U0CJK09

Link Core|Structure Core|Magnetic Core|Time Core|Illusion Core|Gravity Core

Experience: 0
    Jewels: 108,494
    TacticalFallacy
    TacticalFallacy

The Undefined Formula

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Spirit Warrior
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Master Hades (Deceased)
    Experience : 450

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Amaterasu Mudra Formula
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by TacticalFallacy 26th October 2013, 9:09 pm

Alright, approved!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Theme:
    Current Jobs:
    Felicity
    Felicity

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Dark Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Advertisement Achievement Badge- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Evil Angel
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Experience : 75987.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Toxic Scourge
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Felicity 24th January 2015, 6:26 am

Unlocked on the request of the user.

WE'LL HELP TONIGHT TO SPLIT ITS SEAMS
    GIVE THE BRUISES OUT LIKE GIFTS, YOU'LL GET THE PICTURE OF YOUR DREAMS
    Advanced Assembly Magic - Page 2 ObrztW

Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Infinity Crown

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Crown
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 24th January 2015, 6:48 pm

Spoiler:

The edits are in this color. Bump when done.

Advanced Assembly Magic - Page 2 QoRmBvD
    Sheen Overbuild
    Sheen Overbuild

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sheen Overbuild 26th January 2015, 3:39 am

First rule of Assembly Magic: Always obey the laws of Physics.

ill edit as soon as you comply with the laws of physics. Assembly magic is NOT assembly magic without the law.

Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Administrator- Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 26th January 2015, 8:28 am

Sheen Overbuild wrote:Primary Magic: Advanced Assembly Magic
    Secondary Magic:
    Caster or Holder: Caster
    Description:
    [Updated] Assembly magic is a kind of magic where Sheen is able to conjure and/or construct machines during the battle with the use of a Build Core. These machines have no life, however, it is an AI, which is an artificial intelligence, which will also do what Sheen orders with the use of a Tech Core. Each machine he constructed has its own purpose. The machines have different purposes, mainly: Offense, Defense, and Support. But technically, the machines can be all-in-one, depending on the purpose it has or what it is instructed to do. The machines are built from his mind, which the memory is like a blueprint of the machine, and he mainly builds the machine from his blueprint. Within the machines, they have special mechanisms which lets them sustain themselves without the use of Magic Power.

[New] The previous Assembly Magic utilizes BP, a backpack with 4 mechanical arms that helps him assemble machines. He needs BP because he hasn't unlocked the pinnacle of his power. But because the Sheen from the future took over his body, he doesn't need to utilize BP, as he has already mastered Assembly Magic. Though his future self now possesses his body via Time Core, Structure Core, and Link Core combination, his body is as it is.
    Strengths:

• The machines used serves different purposes, and it will remain until it is destroyed, unlike other summoning spells
    • These machines won't take orders from anyone except Sheen
    • Machines have a mind of their own as well, and it will also defy the command given by Sheen to do a more logical thing

Weaknesses:

• Water is mainly the most annoying weakness. It will cause them to malfunction and be destroyed.
    • Lightning can be a problem. If it is hit by lightning, it will explode.
    • Machines, when destroyed, will explode, and if Sheen is near it, he will be knocked back and take damage one rank higher than the machine.
    • Can be manipulated by a mage who can create magnetic forces
    • [New] Fire will melt the metal, unless he has a fireproofing machine

Abilities/Powers:

• [New] Laws of Physics - Assembly magic complies with the laws of physics. There are machines who can affect spells higher than their rank. Honestly, physics rarely apply here. Rank is what you have to look up to in here. Remember that.
    • [New] Build Core - The reason he is able to create machines is with the build core. With it, he can create machines from his mind. Not one of the 6 Power Cores of the World.
    • [New] Tech Core - With the Tech Core, he can manipulate machines with his will. He is only limited to controlling his machines, an NPC machine, or an electric-powered machine.
    • [New] Adept Swordsman - His future self is an adept swordsman while fighting the Zealots and Predators.

D Rank Machines:

Make the edits please.

Sheen Overbuild
    Sheen Overbuild

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sheen Overbuild 27th January 2015, 4:12 am

Of all the mods that checked my app, you are the first one who thinks machines require magic power.

First off, my machines don't require magic. It requires electricity. #PhysicsForLief
    Second, all machines require assembly before functioning, which includes the battery used (all machines I will make will utilize wet cells. On some cases, multiple dry cell batteries) but then again, i'll change my Link Core to Energy Core.
    Third, charging time. I dont mean the cool down. I'll consider the damage increase.
    Fourth- The duplicator has been approved before. y u strip it off? to make it approvable, i nerfed it.

Have you even seen a machine in real life which requires a miracle to operate without being connected to a plug? lol. #ILuvLawsofPhysics

For the other changes, I will consider. I changed the durability of others to ACTUALLY respond to elemental weaknesses.

also, ive been considering on letting another mod check it, preferrably the one who checked mine second/first.

Ive got too much complaining on my head -_-

Yvonne
    Yvonne

Holy Darkness

Holy Darkness

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Yvonne 30th January 2015, 5:33 am

Sheen, seeing as you don't listen to me at all and haven't made the edits I asked you to, I'm going to hand this app over to Kiba or Kihia. I have told you to edit the range on some of your machines and I told you some of your machines doesn't take more than one D rank to destroy. You haven't listened to me at all and all you have done is add the charging ability that Zack suggested. Now, either Kiba or Kihia will take this app.

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 
    Lineage : Godchild
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cosmic Mind
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 30th January 2015, 10:18 am

I will be Taking over your app. After reviewing Raven edit you will need to do all of them immediately. You may have you weapons deal less than D rank damage and increase to D the closer they get but that is as far as your going to get. A spell will never surpass its rank.

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    The Blade of War - Unmade Primary Magic - Unmade Secondary Magic
    Unmade Armor - Unmade items.
    Sheen Overbuild
    Sheen Overbuild

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sheen Overbuild 30th January 2015, 8:17 pm

Fine suggestion.

As for the durability, I will be changing it, seeing as the materials made are made of weak metals, except for that defensive spell.

Tōwa Lazmira
    Tōwa Lazmira

Judge and jury

Judge and jury

Moderator- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- Player 
    Lineage : Godchild
    Guild : Rune Knights
    Cosmic Coins : 5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cosmic Mind
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tōwa Lazmira 31st January 2015, 8:31 am

Think of this in terms of requip. the machines you make are weak weapons

Towa's Theme:

Ume's Theme:
    The Blade of War - Unmade Primary Magic - Unmade Secondary Magic
    Unmade Armor - Unmade items.
    Sheen Overbuild
    Sheen Overbuild

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sheen Overbuild 1st May 2015, 2:52 am

I requested that I change my magic and that I refund 2 of my D-Rank spells

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 4:32 am