Clover Town, 4:59 P.M.
Interior of the Guild Master's Hall
Stark silence fills the hallowed halls where the Legal Guildmasters of Fiore convene.
Preparations for the event have been completed.
Seven banners hung ornately over marble pillars.
At the far right, hung the light green banner dedicated to Lamia Scale.
- The seat of Lamia Scale's power is depicted as a swirling mass of water and emerald crystals molded to the form of a throne.
At the far left hung the mustard brown banner dedicated to Sabertooth.
- The seat of Sabertooth's power is depicted as a towering slab of obsidian cut in the elegant form of a throne, with shards of onyx dotted around it.
Next to Lamia Scale's banner is the deep blue tapestry dedicated to Blue Pegasus.
- The seat of Blue Pegasus' power is depicted as a gilded throne made entirely of sapphire that splays out at the ends with amethyst tendrils that resemble their fabled wings.
Aside Sabertooth's banner is the newly reformed legal guild known as Black Rose.
- The seat of Black Rose's power is a stark white throne made of incandescent pearls to exemplify their values on anonymity and balance.
The adjacent banner to the middle, on the left, belonged to another new legal guild. Infinity Hydra.
- The seat of Infinity Hydra's power is depicted as the fearsome maw of the many-headed Hydra - emblazoned in fiery ruby crystals.
The adjancent banner to the middle, on the right, belonged to the legal guild that was the most stepped in history. Fairy Tail.
- The Fairy Guild's seat of power is depicted as a simple hollowed out tree-trunk with strands of grass billowing in a unfelt breeze. However, it is accessorized with twinkling orange quartz crystals suspended in the air.
The final chair - the one in the middle - belonged to the representative sent from the Magic Council. The moderator, a member of the Rune Knights.
- The Rune Knight's seat is a simple wooden chair laced and studded with striking diamond gemstones.
The clock strikes 5 P.M.!
It is time.
The magic seals on the entrance hall doors dismiss themselves. The doors are unlocked.
Let the Annual Guild Master's Meeting Commence!
~ This is a private thread for the heads of the Legal Guilds and the representative Rune Knight sent by the Council.
~ Each Guildmaster is allowed to bring two guests. The guests must stand on either side of their patron for security purposes.
~ Even if you dislike each other, please be respectful to any and all members in this thread.
~ The posting order will be established on a first post basis unless someone needs to be skipped to to inactivity or conversation clarity.
~ If it is your turn to post, you have two days before you will be skipped.
- (Issues that may be covered by the Guildmaster's during the meeting):
- A moment of Silence will be held for the recently disbanded Eclipse Soul, for all of their contributions to Fiore and the world of Magic.
- Fiore's standing with other nations. Any information you have that can be helpful will be a bonus to the Light wizard community. If it is important enough, it will be brought before the Magic Council.
- Basilisk Fang, how dangerous are they? Several assassinations, dozens of towns have been poisoned and since healed; but the fact remains that they are terrorizing people in all corners of Fiore. Any information anyone has on them would be useful.
- Lamia Scale, who will show up to sit on the stage in Lamia's Throne? What has happened to them this past year? Zuo Cii missing? New Master?
- Tartarus and Savage Skull; vanished or plotting their next move?
- Black Rose, and Silvermoon Island. To be trusted? Or suspected?
- Laughing Coffin. Who are they? What are their goals? They seem to take jobs from Priests and Murderers alike. Do they have any morals whatsoever? Any information on them will be useful.
- Acnologia and the possibility of other Elder Dragons returning. Acnologia's whereabouts. He has not been seen in 4 years since he was revived by Tartarus and leveled Era.
- Figuring out who has stepped into leadership roles in the Dark wizard community with recent back to back defeats of many prominent Dark wizards, and the defeat of the Dark Guild, Priory of the Wyrm.
- What has happened to the Magic Council? Since Acnologia was revived, and 3 Council members were killed in the Battle of Era 4 years ago, another Council has not been publicly elected, and the Council has kept their doors closed to the public. What are they up too? Is there a new Chairman?
- Has the King of Fiore lost control of the Magic Council? The Council was created several millennia ago by the first King of Fiore. The Council reports directly to the King, and is responsible for any Magical dealings within the Kings nation. But with the Council remaining silent, does the King even know what's going on with them?
- Personal conflicts between the Guilds, calling out Members of other Guilds. Resolutions.Credit: @Heero-senpai