Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Introduction [Open]

Serena von Edelweiss
    Serena von Edelweiss

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Shiva
    Experience : 106,180

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Introduction [Open] Empty Introduction [Open]

Post by Serena von Edelweiss 24th January 2021, 7:01 pm

Rain was falling, the rhythmic pitter patter of the rain drops scattered over a large black umbrella held up my a tall handsome man. "Lady Vanhellsing we approach our destination." Announced the young man to a young woman whom he was holding the umbrella for. The young woman remained silent as her stoic gaze met the nearing island, the winds caused the lengthy black trench coat draped on the woman's shoulders to sway. Her crossed arms shifted away from each other and into the pockets of her black slacks.

"The island is lovely, is it not V?" Inquired the young woman absent mindedly as her eyes scanned the island in its entirety. Her voice was calm and soft yet it some how aired on the side of confidence. "The terrain makes it easy to guard form any in coming invasion...." Natalia mused to herself. V looked at the island with his crimson red eyes, a smile curled up on his lips reveal a charming smile.

"Indeed it is..." agreed the young man with a soft chuckle. He paused an pondered for but a moment before posing a question to his master. "Are you excited to meet our new associates?" The rain began to lighten up as the yacht drew closer to the island.

"You could say that... from what I have heard... they have quite a quiet a few powerful arcanists within their midst." lady Vanhellsing spoke at her own pace in no a rush or in a hurry. In reality she couldn't care any less, the guild lined up with her mission and her principles. Strength and eradication of dark mages was something Natalia respected.

The yacht eventually stopped at the islands dock, the captain of the medium sized nautical vessel called from the cabin. "Lady Vanhellsing we have arrived. Please be careful when stepping off the vessel."

"Thank you captain... I'll have V call you when we require you services again." Lady Vanhellsing smiled as her butler, V helped her step onto the docks. They began walking through the town, waving to the locals politely greeting whom ever they passed by. By the time they had made it to the main Guild hall the rain had ceased, the clouds began to part allowing the rain of sun to shine upon the island. V looked at his master waiting for her cue, lady Vanhellsing nodded signaling her butler to go ahead an knock.

"Excuse me, is there anyone?" V called out as he knocked on the giant doors of the guild hall. V's master remained silent as she fixed her gaze at the door silently rehearsing her introduction in her head. V folded the umbrella he was using to shelter his master form the rain.

"I will say my lady.... the architecture is just extraordinary! I wonder who was commissioned to build such a grandiose structure! Truly it encapsulates the mission and purpose of the famed Dies Irae."
    V said out loud as he admired the great guild hall.

"Focus V." The young mistress replied to her butler her expression calm, collected, and perhaps maybe even emotionless. Her tone of her voice remained calm matching her emotionless expression.

Player 
    Lineage : Curse of the White Witch
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Experience : 25,849

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Inquisition
    Second Skill: Cheesecake
    Third Skill:

Introduction [Open] Empty Re: Introduction [Open]

Post by Nathaniel Stratford 17th February 2021, 12:48 am

Lost was the feeling Nat had been experiencing these past few days. The feeling would only get worse when there was idle time such as today. That along with a myriad of negative emotions were something he cannot afford lest he be defeated by them and loose his way to what he once firmly believed to be the truly righteous path. As such, he had decided to keep himself busy however unusual his decided activity to accomplish such was. Normally, he would have been training or pursuing his personal vocation and advocacy of ridding any semblance of evil. But he thought that doing these things would only spiral him further to a darker mindset and path.

No, today the crusader was pacing strolling around the castle that they came to know as their guild hall. Hoping to find any form of inspiration for other activities or at least something he can incorporate to his already happy hobby of making cake. As the young man's plated greaves stomps would echo all through out the vast corridors, an object can be found floating behind him towards his right. It was a plate playfully hovering through telepathic means. On it was a slice of cake, a piece already taken off of it by a fork. Nathaniel had been experimenting with different kinds of cakes lately, this was one of many attempts at new flavor combinations with varying degrees of softness in order to create some amazing shapes and figures.

Walking with his left arm behind him while his right hand held a fork, he contemplated on the flavor of the cake that was floating and decided that it could work, which prompted him to go straight to the mess hall and work on a prototype. On his way to the other side of the castle, he would come across the main door, on which a knock was heard. He got stopped by this and slowly turned his head along with his gaze to a nearby window, from which he could deduce the pitter patter of rain. Who could it be? He thought as he approached it for there was no one else to get the door at that time.

With a snap of his finger, the plate, cake, and for vanished into dust. As he opened the door, a fair, beautiful lady awaited at the other side. With her was a companion but their relationship, he cannot ascertain. There was a professional elegance about her that made Nat think that she was here for business. A job maybe? If there were to be so, he wanted to direct her to the proper channels for such because he really doesn't want to go out right now. With all these assumptions, it was always better to just ask.

"Welcome to Dies Irae." Nathaniel said plainly. "Please, come in, and we can get to the business of your visit." he continued. When they had already came inside, he would gently close the door again and turn to their guests with a gentle single clap of his arms together and a huge inhale of breath before continuing. "So, how can the guild help you?" he said in a very polite and professional manner.

WC: 536
    Thread: 1,065
    @Noctis Rose

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Introduction [Open] Nat_siggy
    Exp to next rank:

#DDB649
    Serena von Edelweiss
    Serena von Edelweiss

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Shiva
    Experience : 106,180

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Introduction [Open] Empty Re: Introduction [Open]

Post by Serena von Edelweiss 2nd April 2021, 5:04 pm

Natalia and V were greeted by a young man man with stunning blonde hair. His welcoming aura was greatly appreciated. He inquired the two how he could be of assistance after welcoming Natalia and her butler inside. V was about to speak up to speak in behalf of Natalia, but before he could utter a single world his master raised her hand. A silent order signaling that she would be the one to speak.

"I thank you for your hospitality... I am Natalia Belmont Vanhellsing... I am a daughter of a small noble family.... this gentleman here is my personal aid... to keep things short.... I wish to join your ranks." Natalia spoke in a clear tone, she spoke with no verbal hiccups, each word carrying the weight of the message she wanted covey. She then bowed gracefully upon completing her introduction. Upon raising her head she fixated her warm golden honey colored iris' to Nathanial's gaze.

The smile that curled upon her lips were equally as sweet as her warm honey gaze. V followed his masters example, his towering figure bowed as well.

"Where my master goes I follow... so if she wishes to join your ranks, then I too, if permitted, would like to also join your ranks as well." V spoke, unlike his masters warm aura. He spoke in cool almost ice cold manner. The smile on his lips revealed his sharp canine teeth. His raven black hair contrasted seemingly sickly pale skin. His eye were crimson red, the color of blood. While Natalia seemed to shine like the sun, her companion was like the deep shadows cast by the bright light.

"We simply wish to be of help.... if we cannot join your guild, please tell us how we can be of assistance in anyway."
    upon speaking Natalia's warm glow immediately warmed the atmosphere after the cold impression her butler had left after his introductions.  "If there are any requirements that We will do our best to oblige and provide what is needed."

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 2:07 am