Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Singles Mingle at a Christmas Jingle

Danny
    Danny

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Achiever- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Herald of Destruction
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Masha
    Experience : 8,192

Singles Mingle at a Christmas Jingle Empty Singles Mingle at a Christmas Jingle

Post by Danny 5th December 2020, 2:41 am

tags: @Katsumi
    WC: 756 || TWC: 756/2000
    job link || job approval (Links)
    Winter time once again. And what was going on this year? Why no other than another festival! Danny was excited. He had hoped to see Dagda again, but alas, he seemed to be busy and wouldn’t be able to make it. The lithe, pink haired man assumed running a new guild was probably hard work to do. Of course the hot titan wouldn’t have time to see him again. Sammy was a bit bummed by it, but Danny still took him to the capital of Fiore to have fun at one of the many festivals that was going on around the place. He was wearing a red hoodie over what was actually a green long sleeved shirt, but the hoodie was covering it, a pair of tanned pants, and some black shoes. Sammy on the other hand, was dressed up in a puffy, green and red plaid jacket and had on some green pants as he was running around ahead of his father. Literally as soon as the two made it to the capital and were in view of the festival, the youngster got extremely excited and wanted nothing more than to run around and play the games.

“Daddy! Daddy! Look!” The little pink haired child cried out as he ran back to his father and grabbed his hand to tug him along. The taller man smiled before he looked up to follow his child's finger to see what he was pointing at. “Lets go sing!” He cries. Danny pales a bit. He wasn’t much of a singer… He honestly believed his voice wasn’t too great of a thing to hear, and here his child was, wanting to have him sing in front of others. With a deep sigh, Danny let himself be tugged along by his child but didn’t reject this regardless. “Alright. Alright! What are we going to sing?”Vive Le Vent, daddy! Vive Le Vent!” Of course the child wanted a Minstrelois song. Sammy was practically bouncing with excitement as he ran up the stairs onto the platform. He ran up to the DJ and requested the song before handing a microphone to his father, and held one himself. As soon as the music started playing, Danny nervously brought the mic to his face and began singing as best as he could.

“Sur le long chemin
    Tout blanc de neige blanche
    Un vieux monsieur s'avance
    Avec sa canne dans la main
    Et tout là-haut le vent
    Qui siffle dans les branches
    Lui souffle la romance
    Qu'il chantait petit enfant~”

His voice wasn’t as pretty as natural singers, but he could at least keep a tune. It probably helped his case as Sammy was singing merrily next to him, and his little kid voice just made the song sound even chipper while he happily belted out the lyrics.

“Vive le vent, vive le vent
    Vive le vent d'hiver
    Qui s'en va sifflant, soufflant
    Dans les grands sapins verts...
    Oh! Vive le temps, vive le temps
    Vive le temps d'hiver
    Boule de neige et jour de l'an
    Et bonne année grand-mère…”

After watching his son's joyous face while he sang, Danny smiled to himself. As long as he was having fun, he could suffer the embarrassment of his voice over these speakers. As soon as the song ended, Danny coaxed Sammy off the stage with the promise of going to get hot chocolate or something, but as he was doing so, Sammy was given a peppermint for singing by the DJ. Sammy was happily munching on his peppermint and Danny snorted as he walked with the child. Though, as he walked, he seemed a bit distracted by his happy son, he almost didn’t realize he was about to trip over someone, he gasped rather loudly as he instinctively reached his arms out to grab onto the person before slightly stumbling, but quickly catching himself and standing up straight with the person he caught on accident. “Ah! I’m so, so, so, sooo sorry!” He says and quickly lets go while he rubs the back of his head. Something above his head catches his eye, making him blink as he looks up, blushing rather deeply as he sees what it is.

“Daddy! You have to kiss!” Sammy laughs as he munches on his little peppermint candy. Danny’s face starts going a rather dark shade of red as he wasn’t prepared for this. Should he just quickly turn away and try to get out from under the mistletoe? Or should he follow through with the age old tradition?

Danny #ffccff & Arminius #cc9900
    Sammy #00ccff
    Notes:
    Christmas Karaoke - +1 Peppermint
    Mistletoe Mischief - ??? :3
    1/5 Peppermints

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Katsumi
    Katsumi

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Feeling Empty
    Guild : Luminous Rose
    Mentor : Shane
    Experience : 28,105

Singles Mingle at a Christmas Jingle Empty Re: Singles Mingle at a Christmas Jingle

Post by Katsumi 18th December 2020, 9:26 pm

Katsumi scowled at her invention as it flew away from her. The little metal circle had started out as a joke. A hottie magnet to potentially help her find a good looking guy. Though after the singles night debacle, she wasn't sure any guy would look her way. Who wanted a mess of a workaholic? One that didn't even have the ambition to climb the ranks? One that was completely ugly as it were? Katsumi yanked her thoughts away from that line. Her INT wasn't super high but she wouldn't wallow.

Her metal detector circle buzzed violently. Katsumi growled, jamming her fingers into the remote. It didn't do a thing. The inventor scowled. She wanted to stamp her foot. This thing had escaped from her lab. She was out in the cold in her casual outfit. A white t-shirt missing the sleeves that didn't quite cover her and a pair of black shorts that hugged her body. Sneakers had been hastily thrown on. The raven haired swordwoman was scared someone might snap a pic. This wasn't a flattering outfit.

The silver detector had clearly honed in on someone. Katsumi threw the remote in the trash can as she passed. This thing was being destroyed when she caught it. The Rune Knight seriously considered shooting it down. She had the gear. However, the shrapnel would shower the crowd. Injuring civilians over her disastrous invention didn't sit well with her. Katsumi hurried through the crowd. How to solve this problem?

The silver circle dropped to the street. Katsumi smiled, stopping next to it. She bent to pick it up only to be run into. Hands closed on her bare waist. The swordswoman went beet red instantly. The handsome pinkette apologized and glanced up. Katsumi was about to brush off the apology when a small child spoke up. She glanced up. Mistletoe. Just her luck. The raven haired woman looked down.

"You don't have to." she mumbled. She started tugging her shirt down over her stomach. It probably offended him. He'd touched her bare skin. Better give him some kind hand sanitizer. "I don't want to force you or anything. I know I don'tappeal to men." Katsumi stepped back. She carefully knelt to pick up her invention. A sad smile was given to the child. It wasn't his fault grown ups were strange and mean. "Cute kid. You're very lucky. Boy's day out? Giving mommy a break?"

WC: 405

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Danny
    Danny

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Achiever- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Singles Mingle at a Christmas Jingle Empty Re: Singles Mingle at a Christmas Jingle

Post by Danny 23rd December 2020, 11:55 pm

WC: 524 || TWC: 1280/2000
    job link || job approval
    As the woman began to start mumbling about not having to kiss her and started tugging on her shirt, he was about to tell her something. That was, till a line escaped her lips. He froze a bit. She didn’t appeal to men? He scoffed and knelt next to her to kiss her cheek, dangerously close to her lips, right under the mistletoe. He was smirking as he pulled away, raising an eyebrow. “I believe I saw you at the Singles Night. With a small group where a little person beat someone else up while cuffed in the last game? I can’t help but say, you looked quite appealing to me there, but I had been with someone else... I kinda wish I could have met you sooner and talked to you then now.” He muses to her as he smiles. “I’m Daniel, you can call me Danny though. And this is Samuel, or Sammy.”

“My mommy isn’t here.” Sammy blurted out after he realized she asked if his daddy was ‘giving mommy a break’, making Danny’s cheeks turn red as he cleared his throat. “S-she and I haven’t been together for a while.” He mumbles his correction while looking away from Sammy for a quick moment. He held his hand out to her to help her stand up and then shoved his hands in his pockets before he looked to her outfit again. He clears his throat and then pulls his hoodie up over his head. Of course the clothing stuck to his shirt, pulling it up with the hoodie a bit, and exposing his not so muscular chest and abdomen. He physically stiffened as the cold kissed his skin, before he handed his sweater to the girl and pulled down his shirt, laughing a bit nervously. “You must be colder than I am. Don’t worry about returning it, I have a couple and am used to the cold. Do you care to join us for the festival?”

Sammy smiles up to her as he holds his hand out to her, smiling brightly. “Join us! Join us! Everything is better with more people to have fun with~!” He giggles as he sways from side to side. “Sammy, calm down just a little bit. She may not want to. Remember what I said about-” “I knoooow daddy!” The little boy whines as he leans his head back some. “Respect peoples spaces and don’t keep pushing if they say they don’t want to do something. And it isn’t nice to pester someone to do something for you.” It sounded like it was nearly recorded to the boy. Danny smiles and ruffles his sons hair as he chuckles. “Atta boy.” He says as he looks back to the woman again. “Sorry. As you see, he’s had sugar, and a little hyper. He also likes going to festivals.” Sammy beamed happily as he was working on trying to dwindle down the peppermint still. “I was debating on going to guess the gift, or to decorate a tree if you do wish to join.” He took a step back as he kept a soft smile on his face.

Sammy #00ccff
    Notes: 2/5 Peppermints
    Christmas Karaoke - 1 Peppermint
    Mistletoe Mischief - 1 Peppermint

Last edited by Danny on 1st January 2021, 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a space for punctuation :p)

Katsumi
    Katsumi

Post by Katsumi 1st January 2021, 12:34 pm

Katsumi blushed at Danny's compliments. She didn't quite believe them though. Men seemed to run away from her. Her mind intimidated them. When it didn't, her strong obsession with video games, the melding of fantasy and reality for her, usually did the job. Danny was being nice cause he didn't know her. Probably cause his kid was here too. The memory of his lips near her scar made Katsumi's face burn brighter. That was another point. Who would want a scarred freak, the only mar to her beauty as some had put it. Still, it was nice to think somebody found her attractive. Lost in her thoughts, the Rune Knight didn't even think to answer Danny.

Sammy's outburst had Katsumi clapping a hand over her mouth. She tried not to laugh or gasp. Little noises escaped her mouth though as she shivered. It made Katsumi look as if she was laughing. When it was under control, she took Danny's hand and got up. Before she could apologize or say anything, the pinkette was removing his sweatshirt. The brief glimpse of Danny's chest got an appraising look from Katsumi. He might not have much for a STR stat but his CHA stat was outstanding. The gamer girl caught herself imagining what he looked like getting out of the shower. Mmm she wanted a lick... wait, what? Her face flamed. His kid was standing right there! Accepting the sweatshirt after that thought was difficult but she managed. Katsumi was just glad it fit over her boobs. It was embarrassing to borrow something and then have to return it cause of that.

The Rune Knight opened her mouth to respond to Danny's offer when Sammy cut in. The exchange between father and son that followed was too cute. Katsumi bit her lip watching them. What would it be like to have a family like that? The Rune Knight opened her mouth. A realization hit her. "OMG I am such a ditz! I forgot to introduce myself. I'm uh Katsumi. I'm a Rune Knight. Single. Engineering Corp. Gamer girl. Survivor of LAO." She was rambling now. Crap. She said all kinds of unnecessary stuff when rambling. Katsumi took a deep breath to steady herself. "I'd love to see some events with-"

She stopped speaking, her expression becoming sharp. A young woman in all white was floating over the crowd. As she passed, bystanders were confronted with walls of ice. Most screamed, falling to their knees. The ice creeped forward, looking to envelop those people. Katsumi turned toward Danny. "Are you a mage? Can you protect your son?" she asked quickly. Her hands had already grabbed the Rose Henken. It transformed into a massive scythe. Katsumi debated it for a moment. Did she really want to be in close combat with this creature? There was no way to tell what the victims were seeing in that ice. The Rose Henken transformed again becoming a sniper rifle. Better safe then sorry. Katsumi braced the rifle on her shoulder. As she fired at the ice walls, the Rune Knight addressed Danny. "Gather as many people as you can and evacuate them, please. I'll give you the authority of a consultant with the Rune Knights." She didn't actually have that authority but it was more important to get people out of here. The sniper rifle barked again. Another ice wall shattered.

The cracks of the sniper rifle and tinkling sound of the ice had drawn the attacker's attention. She was much younger than Katsumi originally thought. The girl couldn't be more than eleven or twelve. Her body was also see through. Yay. A classic ghost enemy. Her bullets probably wouldn't have much effect. Given that revelation, the ghost was likely using illusion magic too. Katsumi ejected her mag and slid another into place. Last magazine. Damn. Close combat looked like the only choice. There was no telling how many ghosts were about.

Katsumi's magic wrapped around her as she darted forward. The ghost threw up a wall of ice. Slice Ice wall gone. Katsumi prepared to strike down the ghost. A familiar face pleaded with her instead. "Sinon?" She breathed in disbelief. Sinon had died in that ill fated raid. The girl couldn't be here! A slash of movement had Katsumi's body reacting. Ice sliced through the edge of Danny's sweatshirt. Damn. Spell broken, Katsumi swung her scythe through the ghost. A screech accompanied it on its way out.

The Rune Knight collapsed to her knees. No damage had been done but seeing her friend again... that had been too much. Katsumi didn't think she could stand. The scythe shrank back to a silver handle. Tears welled in Katsumi's eyes. Her head swung forward shadowing her face with her hair. "Sinon, I'm so sorry"

WC: 798
    PWC: 1203

Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny 1st January 2021, 10:58 pm

rolling for Tree Decorating Contest

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 1st January 2021, 10:58 pm

The member 'Danny' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Singles Mingle at a Christmas Jingle OdAaNwh
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny 1st January 2021, 11:42 pm

WC: 2030 || TWC: 3310/2000 (1310 extra)
    job link || job approval
    The pink haired man raised an eyebrow as the woman seemed to laugh a little at the little bit of information he and his son shared with her. He wasn’t sure if he misheard or not. He hoped he did, that would make this very awkward. He decided to offer his sweater, and hoped for a better impression of her afterwards. She seemed to be distracted though after he had removed his sweater, wondering if he did choose the right thing till she grabbed it. After she had it on her, a sweet smile was on his face. “I’m glad you look warmer already. Like I said, keep it.” He sweetly smiles. After he and Sammy had their little chatter, he looked to the woman as she introduced herself. “Katsumi. That’s a pretty name. It is an honor to meet you, Katsumi. It’s also nice to know you’re single as well.” He winked at her after that. Sammy was giggling through his peppermint as he leaned his head. “You talk a lot. What’s LAO?” He asks just as the white woman was floating above the crowd.

Danny saw as well, and he felt himself getting pale. “Shit… there’s more…” He groans aloud. He could sense the other ghosts as this one showed up. Then the ice hit, and he froze some himself. Why now of all times?! Then Katsumi asked if he was a mage, he pinched his nose. He never told her. “I’m a mage of Dies Irae. Daniel von Weiss. Of course I can protect him.” He turned around and saw Sammy calling out to people. “He’s only seven…” He groans. This was one thing he hated about being a mage. Quickly he ran and yelled towards people to get them away from the ghost person and out of the festival, or at least to safety. “This way! C’mon!” “This way! This way!” Sammy was bouncing as he was helping his father out. He then moved to slip under a table as Arminius materialized next to them. “I’ll protect squirt here. You go help her… I don’t think my strength will help with these… whatevers…” His twin ghost mutters annoyed.

The more alive twin shook his head as he really didn’t care. He turned himself on his heels to be met with a man who was grinning rather devilishly under his white hat that covered his eyes from others. “My show.” He cackles at him before he simply stepped inside of Danny and was possessing his body. His hands were the first to change, turning paper white before gloves materialized on them, then his feet followed suit, sporting pointed white penny loafers before the rest of his body changed to match the man's appearance, wearing the man's preacher outfit. “Come here my pretties! Come to Nostradamus!” The man cackled, making Danny’s voice sound rather gastly as he started running forward to the area Katsumi was last. He saw her just as she was going to attack the ghost, but she said someone’s name. “Ahhh… Illusions…” He muses as Katsumi sliced the little ghost girl.

He cackles as he claps his hands. “Bravo! But let a professional deal with these ghosts! Nostradamus is here to do his duties to god and rid the world of the terrible ghosts as the sole person named the Phantom Priest!” He looked down at her as she was crying, and sighs as he crouches down in front of her. “The host of this body does not like seeing a flower as yourself crying. As a guardian of Fiore, I would suggest you gather yourself together and fight to protect the others around here. Let me handle the ghosts.” He grins before he stands up and turns around as a woman riding a skeletal reindeer in a dress comes riding up while forming a sword of ice out of her chest. “Ahh…” Nostradamus Danny sighs happily. “My dear sinner! Let me cleanse you of your sins and deliver you happily to god!” He coos and holds his arms out. Various spirits were starting to show themselves to him, and he grins rather devilishly. “Yes… The sins of your lost souls are to perish!”

As he was laughing, the woman on the reindeer ran up at him and sliced at his arm. Images of a fancy woman and pink haired man frowning as they looked at a picture of the host of the body he was inhabiting. “Oh… Spirit of Christmas Present. Your younger sister, Spirit of Christmas Past, is no match for Katsumi and the words of god. Do you think you are, my dear?” He stomped a foot on the ground and held his hand up at shoulder height before a book came out of the ground with various chains and locks on it. “Christmas Present! You are sinning for aligning yourself with the likes of Duke Scrooge!” He cries out before pulling a holy looking crossbow from the book. He put it up and aimed just as the reindeer started running towards him. The ghost of Christmas Present had also pulled out a crossbow of ice and aimed it at him. Nostradamus jumped out of the way as she fired her bolt first, using this as his chance to fire at her without looking. To his dismay, he misses this time, the bolt going into the post of a vendor's stall. “Tsk!” He let out before he took another aim. As the reindeer ran towards him again, he didn’t run out of the way till he let loose his bolt at her. It hit her head dead on, making the reindeer vear off to the side and run away.

“One spirit down… another to go.” Nostradamus turned around to be face to face with a cloaked ghost and sighs. “Spirit of Christmas Future… You are destined to change. You could have avoided this by not aligning yourself with him too… Such a sweet soul.” He muses sadly. “I know you have no control over the future… but you can use it for good inste-” He was cut off as the world around him went black for a moment.

“With a face like yours, you’ll never find someone to really love.”

“What? You can’t talk to those ghosts of yours anymore? Maybe it’s for the best.”

“Such a shit… can’t even wield a sword. And you call yourself a von Weiss? Hah… Not with moves like those.”

“Danny! What did you do?! What happened to Sammy?! Oh god… Daniel… Daniel! He’s… You hurt him!”

“Daniel! You stupid piece of shit! You got yourself high off of drugs and you left Samuel all on his own?! Now look what has happened! You lost your son! You can’t even protect him on your own! It should have been your life instead of his!”

“Why do you even bother living anymore? You lost everything. Your parents don’t even want to see your face. Why not just lie in the dirt and become one with the ghosts that you loved so much.”

Nostradamus didn’t know the people who were scolding him, this future was actually rather blurry, but the words hit the host rather hard as he seemed to freeze up inside of him. Nostradamus still had his crossbow out as he held it up. “Spirit… you have sinned… You must perish by the light of God. I hope you repent well.” He says in a rather monotonous voice before he let the bolt go and it stabbed in the center of her heart. As soon as it hit, the spell ended and he had tears running down his cheeks. “Katsumi, please take care of Duke Scrooge and have him repent for his sins. I would like to do it, but I appear to not have the ability as I thought I would to do so. Daniel von Weiss has to desperately see his child now.” After he said that, he turned his attention away from her. The tips of his hairs were already turning pink just before he took off running.

While Nostradamus ran, he began fading away from Danny’s body, letting him have control of himself again. “Sammy!” He shouts as he runs to the other side of the festival. He needed his son. If Katsumi was a Rune Knight, she definitely would be able to take care of the Duke on her own. He hoped she wouldn’t be mad at her though. The little boy peeked his head out from under the table and grinned to his father. “Did you do it again daddy!” The purple eyed youth cried excitedly. Danny smiles as he picks up his son and hugs him to him rather tightly. “Yeah! I did it. We’re safe again…” “If only Dagda was here to help again! That would have been great!” “It would have bud… but not always can we be with others like that…" He put his forehead against his son’s and took a deep breath. “I love you, Samuel…” He breathed. He saw all that Nostradamus saw, and honestly, he was terrified of that type of future. He needed to get stronger, learn how to use a sword, and maybe cut back on some parties…

“Daddy, is Katsumi going to join us in Tree Decorating?”

Daniel blinked a bit, but nervously smiled. “She… might?” He wasn’t sure if he was honest. Turning around, Danny wondered if he’d see Katsumi. Regardless if he did or not. “Let's make sure it’s safe before we invite her… let's get a bit farther from over there…” The ice from the ghost was melting and guards were easing the situation now. He held Sammy in his arms, hugging him as tight as he could as he walked towards the tree decorating contest thing. He set his son down. Thoughts were swirling in his mind. He needed to start learning how to fight better, without ghosts taking him over… “I pick this box, daddy!” Sammy cries as he picks one of the decorations boxes.

After they got to their tree and opened their box, Danny was impressed. The stuff wasn’t too bad. He needed to distract himself temporarily, this would do it. “You want to hang the stuff?” He looked up and noticed a staff member looking curiously in the direction that he had been fighting the christmas ghosts. “Excuse me, if you’re going to check over there, can you ask the young lady, Katsumi, of the Rune Knights, if she’d come join us…? Or if she’d like to?” He asks as he stopped the person from going immediately to the area. They had paused and then quickly nodded after Danny gave a quick description of her and what she was wearing, confusing the person a bit with the outfit. Danny hoped she got his message, and was able to deal with Duke Scrooge…

Sammy started decorating the tree happily, putting ornaments here and there where he pleased, Danny helping from time to time to get the ornaments up a little higher. Overall, it was definitely the decorating of a child. The star was set to the side for Danny to help Sammy to put it on, or if Katsumi came back, for her to do so. Maybe sending someone to ask her to join them was a bad idea. He should have gone himself… Goddamn… that Ghost of Christmas Future really messed him up now… He wanted to crawl under a rock and disappear for a little while, or just go into hiding with Sammy to make sure he was safe from whatever it could have been he would do in the future.

Arminius sighs as he sits on the ground near the two. He had been there the whole time, not saying a word, observing his brother. He was wondering what in the world the pink haired brother of his honestly did back there to make him seem like… well this. While he was gone, Arminius didn’t have to do anything with Sammy as Danny and Katsumi had seemed to steer the danger away from them and kept it in one area at the very least. That was a plus at least.

Sammy #00ccff
    Nostradamus #00cc00
    Notes: 5/5 peppermints (almost)
    Christmas Karaoke - 1 Peppermint
    Mistletoe Mischief - 1 Peppermint
    Tree Decorating Contest - 3 Peppermints (almost)

Ghost of Christmas Past - Katsumi got
    Ghost of Christmas Present - Danny got
    Ghost of Christmas Future - Danny got
    Duke Scrooge of Humbug - Alive as of this post

Katsumi
    Katsumi

Post by Katsumi 5th January 2021, 10:08 pm

Katsumi's face resembled a tomato after Danny winked at her. She simultaneously wished for more clothing and less. Instead, she hid inside his sweater. Collar up over her chin, sleeves over her hands. Sammy's question was a welcome distraction. She partially emerged like a turtle. Unfortunately, she couldn't answer as the ghost came.

The world seemed to blur. Memories were crashing down. Lacrima Arts Online. Her personal nightmare. The game she had helped create. Yet it had also been the best time of her life, where she had found friends for the first time. Katsumi choked on her tears. What an arrogant fool she'd been. What a coward.

A Danny look alike popped into her vision. Katsumi jumped, falling backward. His words helped pierce her dark shroud of despair. Help. Yes. She could still help others. The past would foever haunt her but the Rune Knight could learn from her mistakes. She scrubbed away her tears. No more. Save them for later.

Katsumi leapt to her feet. A well dressed gentleman was watching the Danny look alike battle two new ghosts. When he saw her watching, the man smiled. He tipped his top hat to her. Snowflakes swirled about him, nearly blending into his white suit. Katsumi's brow furrowed. There was something wrong with that one. She snatched up the Rose Henkan. Best to investigate.

The man's smile vanished when Katsumi charged. "Bah, humbug. Blasted Rune Knights. Take your holiday cheer with you!" he shouted flinging out a hand. Three ever growing snowflakes erupted from his palm. They transformed into the three ghosts. Katsumi scowled. Blast it all. A silver handle smacked into her palm. It elongated into a black blade. The Rune Knight let a battle trance take her.

Ice skidded off her blade. The edge ripped into warm fur. An outflung hand threw a shimmering shield before a rush of decay. Fear attempted to penetrate her trance. A small smile curved her lips. These foes weren't Heathcliff. They couldn't compare to that terror. Katsumi flowed through the first two ghosts, her blade flashing. They shrieked briefly before bursting apart. A black cloaked ghost and the gentleman remained. Another silver handle was pulled from her belt. This one became a staff. A swing of it brought lightning down upon their heads. Still they attempted to cruch her with ice, ash, fear and decay. Katsumi merely laughed at their attempts. When the lightning ceased, only the gentleman remained.

The Rune Knight sheathed her weapons. Stepping over the fool, she cuffed his wrists together. "The spirit of the holidays will never be defeated by the likes of you." she muttered viciously. Then she dragged him to a wall and propped him up. Let him stay there until she was done with her holiday.

An attendant found her. Danny apparently would like to decorate trees with her. Katsumi blushed and followed the man. Along the way, the slayer realized Danny's sweater had been ruined. One sleeve had taken the brunt of a decay blast. Ice had torn through it in several places. There was likely a hoof print where the damned deer kicked her. She fussed over the fabric, ignoring the wounds underneath. Katsumi didn't know how to sew. She couldn't fix it up. That made her feel awful.

Katsumi arrived to see that most of the decorating was done. Only the star remained. Still the Rune Knight crouched beside Sammy. "You haven't left me much to do." The swordswoman chided teasingly. [color:5cd4=light coral]"In fact, it seems only one thing needs to be done." Katsumi snatched up the star. She'd always been a little too competitive. As she stretched to put the star on, the sweater fell apart. Katsumi pouted, barely managing to finish her decorating. She didn't realize the white t-shirt underneath was soaked in her blood. The attendant appeared with three peppermints. Katsumi thanked him, missing his expression. Then she handed the peppermints out to Sammy and Danny. One she popped into her own mouth. "So what do we do next?" she asked innocently.

WC: 675
    PWC: 1878

Current date/time is 26th July 2024, 6:52 pm