Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Divert The Great Flood (Indar & Ikuto-san)

Ikuto-san
    Ikuto-san

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Divert The Great Flood (Indar & Ikuto-san) Empty Divert The Great Flood (Indar & Ikuto-san)

Post by Ikuto-san 2nd August 2013, 4:23 pm

Job Information:

Ikuto and Yoru had walked down through the gates of the Mountain Village and found a tree to sleep in to wait for his friend, Indar. "This is my first job with a partner, Yoru. I wonder how it will go. Hope it's not a hard job or at least nothing goes wrong." Little did Ikuto know, he jinxed the situation of his job.
    While waiting for Indar to come, Ikuto found many ways to entertain himself. First off was training. He punched a tree, though that was hard to find in the mountains. Leaves fell off, and Ikuto attempted to grab them all before they fell to the floor. Unfortunately, he gathered thirteen out of fifteen. But Ikuto continually tried again and again, catching more leaves each time.
    After the punching trees started to hurt Ikuto's knuckles, he played his violin. Yoru even managed to fall asleep because of the sound his magical instrument produced. Ikuto played many of his favorite pieces. In that time, he even managed to compose a new piece.
    His arm got tired after playing for three hours. So Ikuto fell asleep on a tree, with Yoru on his arms. He dreamed of meeting his father. All these happy things started happening in his dream. Then his father's voice got farther away. His father vanished...into thin air. Waking up, he wondered "Was that an omen? Hopefully it's just a bad dream."
    Ikuto stared into the horizon, looking for any sign of a man who could be Indar. "Does it take the guy this long to appear? I know I only got up thanks to Yoru's Lynx Character Change, but he has Mythral Magic, from what I remember. He should be able to get up here with ease." Again, no Indar appeared. Ikuto had a bad feeling. He looked at his electronic watch and it told him the date. He was a day early. "CRAPPPPPPPP!" echoed throughout the land
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarök
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Divert The Great Flood (Indar & Ikuto-san) Empty Re: Divert The Great Flood (Indar & Ikuto-san)

Post by Indiana Jones 3rd August 2013, 9:42 am

Walking towards the village of Scion, Indar was just in his world. He didn't pay attention to anything or anyone. How do we divert a flood and fix the dam. Just the two of us. Well i hope we figure something out and don't bring shame to Sabertooth.
    Reaching the end of the road, which happened to be a mountain. Um there is no road here. Am i supposed to climb this over sized rock. Damn i hate climbing. Mythryl Gauntlets. Using the gauntlets as climbing cloves Indar kept going higher. The gauntlets left a trail of holes onto the mountain but, well Indar didn't care about that.
    Reaching the top, Indar looked around but there were no people or even a town. Hm, i was sure they would be up here, now where did i go wrong. Looking to his right side he saw a different mountain only more bigger and it had more vegetation. Did i climb the wrong hill. This kinda thing can only happen to me.
    Well not going back down, the cap between the two mountains seems small enough to. Indar took a step back and ran towards the cap, but before jumping he stopped at the ledge almost falling off. Damn this cap is a lot bigger that it looked from afar. There has to be a way over. Seeing a tree in the distance, Indar had an idea. He ran to the tree and climbed on top of it. Now from here i can make the jump. Indar took a deep breath and made a leap of faith. He alomst missed the ledge but grabbed ahold of it.
    Pulling himself up he saw Ikuto sitting next to a tree. Guess he made it here earlier than me. Walking towards his friend he yelled at him, Hey Ikuto, Let's get this job started.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Divert The Great Flood (Indar & Ikuto-san) 18jWfhn

Character
    Main Theme Battle Theme 1 Battle Theme 2
    Ikuto-san
    Ikuto-san

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Demonic Mask
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Divert The Great Flood (Indar & Ikuto-san) Empty Re: Divert The Great Flood (Indar & Ikuto-san)

Post by Ikuto-san 4th August 2013, 9:20 am

"Hey Ikuto, Let's get this job started." was what woke the lazy kid and his assistant. Ikuto spotted Indar and shouted out to his fellow guild mate "Yo Indar. About time!", although Ikuto was the one who came too early. Yoru, yawning from just waking up, spoke " 'Ello Mr. Indar! Ikuto-kun has told me a lot about you. Nice to meet you, sir." Ikuto thought about there job/quest for a while, thinking of a possible solution to solve is ASAP. Although he knew little information on the job, he thought hard of many possibilities available. For a few minutes of hardcore assumptions and thinking, he got nothing. Ikuto gave up at a point but then he said, "I need the money though." and tried again. Suddenly, he had an idea! "We should check out the village first. Maybe see what enemies and foes we might face. We already know of some information. Just act like a spy for a while and snoop around. Maybe that way, we could finish this job faster. Just maybe though. I am not 100% sure that it will."
    Yoru didn't understand a lot of the 'human talk' and ignored them for a while. In the meantime, he searched for fish, hoping there would be a nearby lake or any body of water for the least. With no luck, he got nothing. But continued searching he must! Yoru started thinking aloud "I think it would be best for me to get fish for Ikuto-kun and Sir Indar. Maybe Ikuto will give me more food, or maybe even respect. That's what I deserve right? I always save his so-called ass." Yoru came to a forest and went inside. "Maybe some exotic birds will come to me!" But no birds came. He decided to get out of there. But, there was no way out! He tried walking straight, thinking it will lead to an opening. But it didn't. "HELPPP!" Yoru shouted at the top of his lungs.
    Indiana Jones
    Indiana Jones

Void Tyrant

Void Tyrant

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- God Slayer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Savage Skull
    Cosmic Coins : 1
    Experience : 350

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarök
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Indiana Jones 6th August 2013, 8:37 am

Reaching Ikuto and Yoru, Indar sits down beside the tree and rests for a little while. I climbed the wrong mountain, things can only go better from now on. But saying that Indar didn't now what kinda of misfortune lay ahead on their guest.
    Ikuto so what kinda plan should we make, this is gonna be really hard without a plan. Hearing Ikuto say "We should check out the village first. Maybe see what enemies and foes we might face. We already know of some information. Just act like a spy for a while and snoop around. Maybe that way, we could finish this job faster. Just maybe though. I am not 100% sure that it will.", gave Indar an idea. You know Ikuto if you check out the village and talk to the client i'll go and see the dam and what needs fixing there. Also we need to find a wasy to direct the flood and i think i may have an idea. Indar starts getting up while explaining his plan to Ikuto. We could maybe cut down some trees with our magic and also gather some rocks. Using the rocks and trees we could build a temporary blockade near the village which would lead the water further away.
    While explaining his plan to Ikuto, a sudden cry for help came from the forest. That must be Yoru, Ikuto said while looking worried. Then we need to go and help him fast. Both of them started to run towards the forest. Reaching it they didn't see Yoru right away but in a little bit Yoru came running out of the forest screaming for help. Yoru ran to Ikuto and he made him feel better. While Indar was looking at the forest and getting closer to it. What scared Yoru like that.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Divert The Great Flood (Indar & Ikuto-san) 18jWfhn

Character
    Main Theme Battle Theme 1 Battle Theme 2

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 4:57 am