Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Divert The Great Flood [chelvaric & jozef]

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Marksman's Aim
    Position : None
    Guild : Baselisk Fang
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Spirit Of Chelvaric Vhalru
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ragnarok Phoenix
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Divert The Great Flood [chelvaric & jozef] Empty Divert The Great Flood [chelvaric & jozef]

Post by Chelvaric 23rd January 2013, 9:25 am

chelvaric was walking up the hill. He was send here to help a village being over flood. And find the criminal that did this. He reached the top of the hill. before him was a great valley stretched out. In the middle of it there was a village surrounded by water. Most of the buildings were made out of stone. He could see many people busy packing their stuff to run away if needed. He started to walk down the hill he hadn’t much time the dams could break any minute. He arrived at the big gate of the village. A messenger was awaiting him. Are you the rune knight that was send. Yes I am, I replied. Come quickly follow me and he ran off. I quickly followed him through the people that were busy packing and making everything prepared. He didn’t seem to concern him If I could follow him or not, chelvaric taught. They arrived at a large building made out of stone and wood with lots of detailed figures hanging to the walls. The messenger brought him inside and let him sit down in a waiting room. Theirs a mage coming also so please wait here, the guy said. Chelvaric took a place on one of the chairs that filled the room as he began to wonder who this mage could be.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Divert The Great Flood [chelvaric & jozef] Bakugou.Katsuki.600.1932217

It is a man’s heart which sets the world aflame..

magic bank /Character

Divert The Great Flood [chelvaric & jozef] Beigecat
    Tuna
    Tuna

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Armored Beast
    Guild : Tartarus
    Experience : 300

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Hihiirogane (日色金) - Sun-Colored Metal
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Divert The Great Flood [chelvaric & jozef] Empty Re: Divert The Great Flood [chelvaric & jozef]

Post by Tuna 23rd January 2013, 9:36 am

Ganz was pulled by his arm, all the way to a small hut in which the villager said they'll be informed of some kind of tactics. As soon as he had seen the water masses slowly flooding the village, he wanted to flee. Then a villager grabbed his arm and started to pull him towards the small hut. The guild symbol, of course. Ganz thought to himself. At the top of his spine under his hairline at the back of his head, the black guild symbol of Savage Skull was to be seen. The villager must have mistook him for a legal mage. Ganz didn't want to cause any more trouble than he already did.
    The door opened and a person was sitting in it. "Here is another mage that can help!" The villager hauled out. Ganz shivered. The person was a Rune Mage. His clothes told the whole story. Immediately Ganz opened his pony tail, letting his hair fall over the guild symbol over his spine. "I... I.. Yeah, I'm a mage and such.... I will help where help is needed." This was going to be annoying, Ganz thought as they would probably have to stop the rapidly growing water masses, slowly pushing their way through the dam.
    "I'll explain the tactics to you, so listen well..." Ganz heard the villager say, as he was more focused on the glance of the Rune Mage.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Demon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Divert The Great Flood [chelvaric & jozef] Empty Re: Divert The Great Flood [chelvaric & jozef]

Post by Chelvaric 23rd January 2013, 10:21 am

Chelvaric saw the other mage standing next to him. His jacket was open revealing an naked body. He seems strong enough his long hair he just untied. I wonder what magic he uses and what guild he belongs to I can’t really see a guild tattoo. Chelvaric was pulled out of his thoughts bye the villager. What the hell took you so long the water could destroy everything any moment!, the mad villager yelled. Then don’t waste time at yelling at us what’s the plan. Oke so 2 levees are destroyed one is south of the village another is 3 miles west from it. 3 guys will come with you that have the materials to fix the holes. You have to protect them from any wild animal that should cross you’re paths. When you’re done with the fixing you should search for any clue’s that the enemy could have left, said the villager quick. Oke will get the job done as quick as we can. Chelvaric stepped outside 3 men and a cart pulled by a horse were waiting for them. Oke so well do the levee south first and then go to the other if everything goes good we should be done by night fall. Then me and the mage will look for the traitor. so what’s your name mage? Mine is Chelvaric.

magic bank /Character

Tuna
    Tuna

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tuna 23rd January 2013, 10:51 am

Ganz quickly followed the orders, nervously. His thoughts were just not to be revealed as a dark guild member. But maybe it was the best for him to get caught, much easier that way. Maybe he could even defeat this Chevalric. But that was not of matter in the moment. He would just try and act to the situation and if he got caught then so be it.
    "My name is Ganz, I am a mage, though not in a guild. I was just here for a visit. I kind of got bored hanging out alone." He said in a calm voice, trying to keep his cool. Ganz hoped this would be over quickly. Stopping the flood shouldn't display a major problem for him. He hoped that being done by nightfall was a bit exaggerated, knowing it probably wasn't.
    But there was somebody who actually caused this? Well he had to be strong. Searching for him and fighting him didn't sound like such an bad idea. That motivated him to quickly finish this and then search for the culprit. Ganz decided to go with the flow of events.
    "Depending on the damage, this should be over quicker than we think." He tried to sound confident and reassuringly as he stepped on the cart, making sure the Rune Mage would have the impression of him being a legal mage, without a guild, wandering around handing out generosity to the people.
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 23rd January 2013, 11:30 am

Ah gantz nice to meet you. So a guild less mage ah well he’s a nice help to have. They were traveling at a bit of good pace trough the village. Most of the people were already gone to the shelter. Here and there you saw a lone villager not willing to leave the house alone. they left the village heading in to the woods. You could hear many animal sounds sounding from the area. So what kind of animals walk around here, chelvaric asked. Any information about their enemies would make their fight easier. Well urion monkeys are the most common to find here they most of the time travel in groups of 2 or 3 and are pretty quick but they don’t really are a dangerous. Night gale cats you’ll mostly only see at night but there so black you won’t see them when their standing still be weary for them. The villager took a breath. Hmm cats I hope I don’t have to kill them, chelvaric taught. Then the most dangerous we could encounter is the tynarall bull but we don’t have any women so it most likely to leave us alone. ah were here. Chelvaric heard a noise in the bushes. Gantz get ready I think we got company!, chelvaric yelled.

magic bank /Character

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 23rd January 2013, 11:30 am

The member 'chelvaric' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
    Divert The Great Flood [chelvaric & jozef] Boss
    Tuna
    Tuna

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tuna 23rd January 2013, 11:51 am

Ganz' glane swept over to a thick layer of forest that was rumbling and making ground shaking noises. A giant taurus-like creature came charging out of the bushes. A deep cry crawled out of the gigantic bull's throat, sounding like a warcry. "It's a tynarall bull! Everybody, stop what you're doing and get down! It won't attack us, since it only has interest in young women." The leading villager said in a whispering but very forceful voice. Ganz didn't move out of his seat and glanced over to the bull. It was standing in the middle of the way, not moving an inch. Either it was going to move in ten seconds or Ganz would need to step out and move it himself. He was counting,... 4...3...2...1. Ganz got up from his seat. The bull was not noticing him at all. He looked over to Chelvaric, who also hadn't moved. The villagers were anxious, but they seemed to know that without a girl the bull wouldn't do anything. "I'll go and move it. But since I don't want to die here, I'll need backup just in case." Ganz said in a serious tone. He jumped off of the cart and started walking towards the bull. It still didn't react to him at all. Ganz was standing only about 3 yards away and was staring at the gigantic creature standing in the middle of the road. It was at least twice as tall as him and was at least 4 yards long. Moving such a big thing would be no simple task but Ganz was confident. In the moment Ganz was preparing in stance to summon his spell the bull turned around, visibly upset. A grin swept over Ganz' face. "Hey, Rune Mage, try to distract the bull for like 20 seconds."
    He looked back at Chelvaric and gave him a grin, slowly going backwards, summoning his spell.

Tuna
    Tuna

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tuna 23rd January 2013, 12:00 pm

1st roll: my attack
    2nd roll: enemies block
    3rd roll: enemies attack
    4th roll: my block
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 23rd January 2013, 12:00 pm

The member 'Josef Ganz' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Divert The Great Flood [chelvaric & jozef] Miss

--------------------------------

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Divert The Great Flood [chelvaric & jozef] FailedBlock

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    Divert The Great Flood [chelvaric & jozef] Attack

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Divert The Great Flood [chelvaric & jozef] Block
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 23rd January 2013, 12:10 pm

The giant bull turned around at the noise of gantz coming towards it. You’re no women! I don’t need filthy men! Go away. The bull was ready to charge. Is he gone crazy we need to repair the dam as quick as possible but hey I can’t get him killed. He stretch his left arm out and puts the palm open in front of him. He takes the left elbow with his right hand in a good grip. And began to recite his holy words.
    Oh Vertir Whom protects me
    I ask of you
    Bring forth the fire from you’re hearth
    I call upon Xiluh and Ziluh
    Kittens of Fire Come before me

The symbol on his chest lights up. A magic circle with the symbol shows in front of his hand. From their xiluh and ziluh come out. They look like 2 kittens on fire but their body has a more demonic form and they have the Vertir symbol on top of their heads. The tails end in a round ending with a blue fire burning in it. They tangle their tales together. Xiluh and Ziluh lets do this. Xiluh go left! ziluh go right! Hold him busy while I cast my spell. Chelvarics left hand was on fire because he took the element of his summon. He crosses his arms. His arms began pulling fire from the air around him to his arms. No Men!, yells the bull and storms forward

dice 1: xiluh and ziluh attak
    dice 2 : xiluh and ziluh def
    dice 3: bull attack
    dice 4: bull def

magic bank /Character

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 23rd January 2013, 12:10 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Divert The Great Flood [chelvaric & jozef] Attack Divert The Great Flood [chelvaric & jozef] Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Divert The Great Flood [chelvaric & jozef] Block Divert The Great Flood [chelvaric & jozef] FailedBlock

#3 'Damage Dice' :

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Tuna
    Tuna

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tuna 23rd January 2013, 12:24 pm

The bull was faster than Ganz had imagined. It charged forward, as the Rune Mage had managed to get its attention. The attacks of his spirits seemed strong but somehow the Bull had immense dexterity, shaking off one attack and letting the attack that hit bounce off with little effect, except some scorched fur. It tumbled to the side and had to grasp its stance again. It was standing not far away from the cart right now but charged towards the summoned spirits of the Rune Mage again. The cats managed to evade tha attack by jumping to the side and now the Bull's charge was directed towards Ganz. "Crap, I hope this works out." Ganz said to himself contracting his muscles getting ready for an attack. He would crack it's head open if this hit. "Earth Hammer!" Ganz hauled out. He swung his arms towards the bull and just before he made contact the Bull jumped over Ganz' head landing behind him in a sideway stance, scooching over the floor grasping his stance again. A round wave of glowing light emitted from Ganz' cupped hands shaking the ground up. He turned around to see the animal charging towards him again.

1st roll: Enemie's attack
    2nd roll: My block
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 23rd January 2013, 12:24 pm

The member 'Josef Ganz' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 23rd January 2013, 12:47 pm

Xilluh was running around the bull. He looked for an opening. Their it is! He jumped forward trying to bite him. But the bull easily blocked with his arm. This was the change for ziluh who was going from the right he jumped and clawed him his attack was pretty weak but the bulls skin was on fire a bit it wouldn’t do much damage but anything extra is better than nothing. The bull was stopped and pointed his rage at ziluh he tried to hit him with his fist but ziluh easily dodged it. The bull then screamed his anger out. And turned around for a charge to gantz. Gantz jumped out of the way and the bull hit the cart with his horns he pulled a great piece of wood from the cart. Chelvaric was done with charging elemental crass he screamed Elemental Cross! While the spell was searing toward his enemy. he yelled at his spirits to go attack him again. Try to confuse him. You could see that the fire from the claw wound was trying to burn a way trough. Chelvaric spread his arms and make a half circle movement while screaming metal claws reinforcement. A magic circle appears and his summons paws were reinforced with long metal blades like normal daggers.
    dcie 1 = attack mine (elemental cross fire burn xiluh ziluh
    dice 2 = def bull
    dice 3= attack bull
    dice 4= def mine

magic bank /Character

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 23rd January 2013, 12:47 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Divert The Great Flood [chelvaric & jozef] Miss Divert The Great Flood [chelvaric & jozef] Miss Divert The Great Flood [chelvaric & jozef] Attack Divert The Great Flood [chelvaric & jozef] Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    Divert The Great Flood [chelvaric & jozef] FailedBlock Divert The Great Flood [chelvaric & jozef] FailedBlock Divert The Great Flood [chelvaric & jozef] Block Divert The Great Flood [chelvaric & jozef] FailedBlock

#3 'Damage Dice' :

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Divert The Great Flood [chelvaric & jozef] FailedBlock
    Tuna
    Tuna

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tuna 23rd January 2013, 1:01 pm

Ganz was more concerned about the cart when the bull rammed it with its horns. Completely destroyed the villagers trembled in fear. The bull was directly over them, but turned around looking for a new target again. "Stop pissing yourself!" Ganz shouted at them. After he shouted, they started crawling up and running away. "We'll find a way to the dam, don't worry!" Ganz yelled after them as he saw them searching for safety. This was not a good situation, the bull had extreme dexterity and was able to attack quickly and evade on reflex. Ganz turned to the bull and saw it was fighting against the Rune Mage. Ganz cast his Vibration spells and sprinted to help, stopping a few yards before getting in stance again. He pulled his arms behind him and cupped them over one another leaving a space in between. He started casting a spell again watching the fight closely. He move himself into position and looked for a chance to attack. Chelvaric was now charging his way towards the bull again. Assuming the bulls fighting capability, it barely was leaving any openings, where an attack would really make a clean hit. Ganz was too far to try a surprise attack. He decided to position himself and wait for the attack of the Rune Mage to end. In a unattentive moment he would barge in to try and destroy the bull.

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 23rd January 2013, 1:30 pm

The two kittens were faster than the spell at the bull. Their claws were strengthen with the blades. Ziluh was the first to charge in. He tried to claw at the feet of the bull. But the bulls speed was too great for him he just pulled his feet up. The attack missed. The bull stamped his foot down and hit ziluh so hard that he flew away. The fire on the skin of the bull didn’t do any damage. In the meantime xiluh was behind him he jumped up tried to hit him. The bull put his arm for him and blocked the attack without any trouble. The bull looked in font of him. A cross of fire was right before his face. Nooo!!,yelled the bull. It was his last words. the cross hit him right on. In a flash of light the bull was thrown backwards on the ground. His body was covered in second degree burns. The bull wasn’t dead of course their fore he was to strong. But he was out of commission and thath was the only thing that counted. We’re going now, well need to rest a bit so don’t call us again to quickly, it was ziluh voice in his head. Hey gantz you ok, chelvaric shouted.

magic bank /Character

Tuna
    Tuna

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tuna 23rd January 2013, 2:20 pm

Ganz stopped summoning his spell. The boy was rather strong and seemed to know his fighting tactics well. He looked at him, barely out of breath. He was impressed by the boy's skills, maybe he was a worthy opponent after they found the culprit. "I'm fine. That thing was pretty fast. And I guess it was a nice clean defeat you did there." Ganz glanced over to the bull, which was lying on the ground on its back, passed out. He looked around, seeing the destroyed carriage, the small crate he had made on the ground and the footsteps of the bull in the ground. Ganz looked back at Chelvaric. "That wasn't so bad, would love to fight that thing again." He said with a serious look on his face. "But anyway, that thing looks like it's in pain, or it will be when it wakes up. Don't you want to put it out of its misery? I mean that thing pretty much attacked provoked the fight." Ganz said, forgetting that some people fought matches not over death but only over win or loss.
    Even though he didn't want to admit it, he would have had problems fighting against that thing. He would have won, but he would have needed to concentrate on the fight extremely. However, he was still pissed off that he couldn't fight the thing on his own. But maybe this was for the better, and didn't cause as much trouble for him.

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 24th January 2013, 12:57 am

He was thinking deeply what to do with the bull. Gantz wanted to kill it. What Gantz didn’t know was that his last spell took a lot of his energy. They were lucky that it even took out the bull. So it wouldn’t stay out for too long. If this bull gets awake well have to fight again and that means time we lose to repair the dam. He was against it but we had no other choice. Oke you can kill it but only for this once, it would get too much in our way if it wakes up. Hey villagers come back the danger is away. One by one the scared villager’s came back from between the tree’s. they were sweated from fear. Forgive my partner attacking the beast but I don’t think we had any choice. Yeah well we lost a lot of time and now the cart even broke!!,the villager yeld. Calm down we still have time. Bind everything that can on the back of the horse. All the other things well have to carry. He heard a noise of piercing flesh behind him and a last moo. The villagers quickly started to load everything on the horse that they could. When they were done the horse was loaded with all kind of boxes on his back and sides. Gantz were leaving!, He shouted. And off they walked.

magic bank /Character

Tuna
    Tuna

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tuna 24th January 2013, 9:55 am

Ganz decided to agree doing the dirty work. But how could he even agree to receive commands from a Rune Mage?! He was dissapointed and angry at himself. This would not make a good appearance in the guild if word got 'round. After the bull died Ganz helped carrying everything, having picked up 3 bundles of wood under one arm and a giant set of tools in the other. Complaints were running through his head, because he was carrying the most, but he thought it would be better to say nothing.
    After seeing the boy in action he frowned because he was actually impressed by the boy's tactictal and economic way of thinking. Something he could never do. But before he being impressed turned into admiration, Ganz snapped out of it and started walking. But why was he carrying things anyway? He would just try and break off a natural dam as soon as they got to the spot. But not wanting to make anything more complicated, he decided to say nothing. After half a mile of quick walking, the dam was in sight. The water was pressing against the huge wooden planks of the levee. The wood was visibly bending and you could hear the creaking of the wood. As soon as Ganz saw the dam he started sprinting. "That old thing is going to break any minute! Chelvaric... Let's go, quickly!" Directing towards the levee he ran off, still carrying the wood and the tools with him.

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 24th January 2013, 11:19 am

Before he even saw how critical the situation was gantz was already running forward and yelling for his help. The levee was crunching under the pressure. He grabbed the horse and pulled it with him. He runs next to gantz and pulled out a log. He placed it in an angle so that the wall was supported. Do this along the whole wall. I’ll look after the gap. He ran along the wall for a couple of minutes till he saw water pouring out of the gap. Dam this is very bad. He ran back as fast as he could. gantz you stand here and look for clues I’ll go with some workers to the gap a minute or 2 from here. He took the horse with him and run back to the gap with the other villagers. We have to fix this as quick as possible. he took some planks out and start fighting against the current to get to the gap. He tried to put that plank against hole but the current was to strong. Common guys lets help the rune knight. 3 pair of hands also started to push against the plank. He took out some nails and began to nailing the plank to it. After some time they finally finished closing the gap with the planks. Fiew good job guys. He looked down to take a big breath. He saw something red laying in in the corner. He took it up. It was a red glove with a symbol of a circle with a zigzagging line through it. Hmm let’s see what gantz did when I was here. And he started walking back.

magic bank /Character

Tuna
    Tuna

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tuna 24th January 2013, 11:52 am

"Get me when you're done!" Ganz yelled after them as the Rune Mage ran down to the crack in the dam. The crack was severe but Ganz could see several fissures in the wood. He supported the dam at places and started to fix the fissures with mud and logs. It took him a while but shortly after, Chelvaric came running along again. He fixed the last crack and looked over to them. "Seems good to go!" Ganz hauled at them from a distance.
    The Rune Mage seemed to have something he wanted to show him. Ganz was just about to ask as he noticed the density of the clouds. A drop of water landed right before his feet. He looked up and heard rolling thunder. After only a few seconds it started pouring. Masses of rain were crashing down. Ganz looked in the sky, thinking for a bit. Then it hit him. "Guys.... GUYS! This is a cloudburst. Torrential rain!! In about five minutes water equivalent of a river is going to crash down here. The dam is severly damaged. It won't hold!" 2 minutes later, lightning rumbled in the sky.
    The villagers had immediately reacted. But nobody knew what to do right now. "We've never face such a situation.... These downpours are the reason for us building the dam, but we've never faced such a situation." Ganz had looked over to the Rune Mage. They still had a chance to make it. 2"We'll need to break the basin and let the gravel form a natural dam." Ganz had said and now they were on their way to both sides of the basin.

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 24th January 2013, 12:29 pm

He heard gantz plan. What does he want to achieve with this was in chelvaric’s thought’s. If we both go to the sides of the basin. And we use spells on the edge’s. than the rocks would fall and it would make a dam of for the water! He ran as hard as he could. The ground was getting muddy from the rains. Oh yeah that glove. I’m going to put this in a good place before we gone a do this. His clothes were getting drenched of the water. They were sticking to his skin. Ah I hate this feeling. He was getting closer to the wall. The only dry spot was his shoulder under his shoulder pad. Suddenly he slipped and fell In the mud. Dammed stupid rain now I’ll look terrible. He felt at his pants wait! Something was missing. His cat key chain! The last gift he got from his mom before the dark guild destroyed his village. He hadn’t much time but he wouldn’t care about deign without it. Even the village could be destroyed and he wouldn’t care about it. He looked and looked. The dam was cracking under the pressure. Water was pouring out of the gaps. His hand felt something in the mud! He had found it. He quickly walked closer to the wall. He crosses his arms he began charging you can see power transforming from the air around him to his arm’s at the same time they begin brimming with more light of the element I hope gantz made it! I really start to like that guy in a friendly way that is.

magic bank /Character

Tuna
    Tuna

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tuna 24th January 2013, 12:50 pm

Ganz was standing on the edge of the river side looking down towards the river. The sound of thunder and pouring rain, made it almost impossible to hear. If this would go on, a land slide would be a danger for the people of the town. The dam was breaking here and there, letting water push through. On the other side he saw the Rune Mage looking for something. Finally, he got up after a while and started summoning a spell. Ganz hoped this would work. He positioned himself and cupped his hands behind his back. To completely break off a part of the river bank, he would need to put a lot of strength into this. A white glow was beginning to surround his hands and grew bigger by the second. Ganz started to shut off his senses and concentrated. The air was wavering under the pressure of Ganz' summon. He glanced over to Chelvaric and saw that after a short amount of time he was finished. The dam was about to break when he put all of his strength into shouting. "We have to do it now! No more waiting!" He waited one last second making sure the Rune Mage had received his signal. Ganz tensed up his whole body and leaped up into the air. He swung his arms towards the ground and slowly pressed the glowing orb against the earth. The ground started to shake and a fissuring crate was forming around him. The damp sound of cracking earth got louder and louder. Rocks were breaking and flying around the air. The river bank was starting to crumble under his feet and a landslide was about to take place, blocking off the water and supporting the dam. Ganz pushed with all his might and swept his arms over the ground, making big piles of rocks and boulders soar through the air. The ground under him was sliding into the river and one side of the dam was almost completely blocked off by piles of rock, dirt, gravel and brittle rock.

Chelvaric
    Chelvaric

Kitty Avenger

Kitty Avenger

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Chelvaric 24th January 2013, 1:32 pm

he heard gantz screaming from afar. I’ll give everything that I got into this! His arms were soaring from the energy. ELEMENTAL CROSS! The cross of pure white light flew towards the cliff. It was pierced trough the wall and then exploded. Rocks flew over his head toward the dam. But it didn’t matter anymore the wall was collapsing under its weight the top rolled toward the basin. At gantz size a big explosion also found place. The rocks came tumbling toward each other. This was bigger than expected. He started to run away. On the place he just stood a rock came falling down. Water flew over the rocks. A huge dust cloud was settling to the ground. The earth stopped trembling. The rocks stood still and the water stopped. He stepped toward the place were gantz was supposed to be. He could see the villagers here and their crawling from the beneath the ruble. He couldn’t find gantz. Where is he? He began turning rocks over. But he couldn’t find him. He looked up. Ah their he was standing on the cliff looking over the new dam. He climbed up to the top. Hey gantz good work! Ah I also found a clue for our next part of the job. He shows the glove with the strange symbol on it. What you think?

magic bank /Character

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 8:33 am