Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Job: Divert The Great Flood (Roxas & Eve)

Job: Divert The Great Flood (Roxas & Eve) Empty Job: Divert The Great Flood (Roxas & Eve)

Post by Guest 14th January 2013, 5:41 pm

Eve walked into town, she usually waits for her Allies to show up, but because of the urgency of the mission, she couldn't afford to do that. She ran up to the Towns people. She turned her head and saw the hols in the 2 levees. She saw the run to the right had a bigger whole, and gushing out the most water. Before any of the towns people could ask her how she would help, she flew up to the Levee. Lineage! her body glowed blue and her outfit changed to a swimsuit. Ariels Descent! She moved her hands in almost an artistic format, bending the water to her will.
    Apollo
    Apollo

Storm Prince

Storm Prince

VIP- God Slayer- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Position : None
    Guild : N/a
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : No one
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Tempest God Slayer
    Second Magic: n/a
    Third Magic:

Job: Divert The Great Flood (Roxas & Eve) Empty Re: Job: Divert The Great Flood (Roxas & Eve)

Post by Apollo 14th January 2013, 5:57 pm

Roxas was running late he was to meet Eve an hour ago.In the Cart he could see a Glowing blue light.He then requested that the cart driver to stop,getting out saying thank you for the drive he then started to run the side of the of the cliff he then bent down in a position to jump.Jumping up in the direction of the glowing he went flying down the cliff.He then sent static into his hand forcing it on to the wall Slowing him self down.He soon found him self at the bottom of the cliff in a town he then noticed it was Eve she was using her special power that allowed her to control water.He started saying "Eve I am here sorry for being late,what Do you need me to do?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Job: Divert The Great Flood (Roxas & Eve) 2hyum0x
    Job: Divert The Great Flood (Roxas & Eve) Roxassiggy_by_gramcrackers-d5xcq96
    Job: Divert The Great Flood (Roxas & Eve) Apollo_zpsa035684a
    Jobs:
    Exp:115%
    D(1)C(3)B(0)A(0)S(0)

God force theme
    Spoiler:

Theme Song
    Spoiler:

Job: Divert The Great Flood (Roxas & Eve) Empty Re: Job: Divert The Great Flood (Roxas & Eve)

Post by Guest 14th January 2013, 6:01 pm

Eve Turned towards Roxas. Do what ever it is you can with that other Levee. she said moving her head towards it.As she looked back towards the Levee that she was working on, she got an idea. Everyone get back! she said yelling at the villagers far below. She tossed her Ice crystals into the air and compacted them into her Cross bow. She aimed it towards the hole in the Levee. Prey this works! She fired the arrow into the levee. Wind Explosion! she yelled. The water began to bubble for a few seconds, then insistently froze. The cold air that had bubbled out had turned a solid ice.
    Apollo
    Apollo

Storm Prince

Storm Prince

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Apollo 14th January 2013, 6:18 pm

Following what Eve said He looked in the direction of the other Levee thinking,I don't have any move that can stop the crack but maybe I can make vacuum that will force the water back or maybe I can make a shield and Bind it to the walk thinking of the Ideas to do he was realizing the best thing I can do now was to get the people to safety.He then yelled Storm protection he started to Spin his right hand in the sky making a Shield of wind he then throw it at the Levee hoping it will delay it.He then Said Eve I think it will hold for now but if you could shoot an arrow into it the water stopping it? We can then talk to the Leader of the village about how this started.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jobs:
    D(1)C(3)B(0)A(0)S(0)

God force theme
    Spoiler:

Theme Song
    Spoiler:

Post by Guest 14th January 2013, 6:25 pm

Eve Looked over at Roxas. I Got a better Idea. She said. Take, where are you! The harpie demon flew down from the sky. How may i help you ma'am. She pointed towards the giant pieces of rocks that where on the ground, left as residue from the explosion. Can you chop that up at little as you can? She asked him. The harpie shook his head and turned into his original, male form. He began to chop up the rocks and when he finished, he reported back to Eve. Thank you she said using the winds to put the rocks back over to the whole in the wall. She then made the wind move so fast that the temperature was hotter then hell. The Clay formed back into a levee and the wall was whole once again. She turned to Roxas. Coming.
    Apollo
    Apollo

Storm Prince

Storm Prince

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Apollo 14th January 2013, 6:41 pm

Roxas said thank you as he saw Eve help him with that problem. Roxas was staring at the people who were in fear of what could have happened to their town.He started saying" Hi I am Roxas White and this is Eve we are here to help you stop the flood that could happen and find who ever may have started it or caused it"."I need to speak with the leader of the village so we can get information about how this may have started and when it started.Looking as the Leader stepped forward a old man with a cane Saying I am the town elder If we need to talk we should talk now in my shack i feel the levee may not hold out if there is a person who is willing to wipe us out come now.

Jobs:
    D(1)C(3)B(0)A(0)S(0)

God force theme
    Spoiler:

Theme Song
    Spoiler:

Post by Guest 14th January 2013, 6:46 pm

Eve wanted to pay attention to the village elder and the Roxas, but she had to finish up with this last Levee. She was about to finish it when she heard a noise. What is that? she thought. Then a giant rock flew at her, She used a wind current to stop the rock in its tracks, watching it hit the ground. She looked and saw what looked like a cat, but it was about the size and shape of a human. Roxas, we've got a problem. She said. We can figure out who caused this trouble later, but i cant block rocks and stop this Levee, She looked at Roxas. So while I focus on this, mind getting that thing for me?

Last edited by Reapers Muse on 14th January 2013, 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 14th January 2013, 6:46 pm

The member 'Reapers Muse' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    Job: Divert The Great Flood (Roxas & Eve) NormalMonster

--------------------------------

#2 'Damage Dice' :
    Job: Divert The Great Flood (Roxas & Eve) Attack

#3 'Block Dice' :
    Job: Divert The Great Flood (Roxas & Eve) Block
    Apollo
    Apollo

Storm Prince

Storm Prince

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Apollo 14th January 2013, 7:10 pm

When Roxas herd Eve say we got a problem he then looked at her seeing her blowing the bolder away he then noticed a Cat like monster he then started to run in the direction of the monster cat it was jumping from tree to tree it moved fast in it seemed like it Disappeared into the woods.He then started to think it may have ran off Roxas was thinking this may have been a trick the cat then came flying at him the Cat missed but Roxas was taking cation not being able to see the cat made him more of a treat in the dark.He had to take it slow and watch what this cat is going to do.Thinking he may be able to notice it's movements so he can strike back at him.

Last edited by Roxas on 14th January 2013, 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jobs:
    D(1)C(3)B(0)A(0)S(0)

God force theme
    Spoiler:

Theme Song
    Spoiler:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 14th January 2013, 7:10 pm

The member 'Roxas' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Job: Divert The Great Flood (Roxas & Eve) Miss

#2 'Block Dice' :

Post by Guest 14th January 2013, 7:47 pm

Alice had just finished up with the last of the two levees. She rushed over to help Roxas. Roxas I'm here... She heard a giant roar. She turned around and saw the monster, she then let a little chuckle slip her lips. It was just a Urion Monkey. The Little thing leaped towards her, but Eve knew that These monkeys where Weak monsters. She took 1 step to the right, making the monkey miss completely. Air began to sworn around her hands. She leaped towards the Urion Monkey. Sky Demons Fury! she yelled as the 6 claws slid towards the Monkey. The monkey was faster then she anticipated, but not fast enough. The monkey dodged on that would have cut its waist, but in return, it flew right into another one, which in return cut its head off. The monkey fell to the ground, first the body then the head. Roxas, you need help over there?

Last edited by Reapers Muse on 14th January 2013, 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 14th January 2013, 7:47 pm

#1 'Monster Dice' :
    Job: Divert The Great Flood (Roxas & Eve) WeakMonster

#2 'Damage Dice' :

#3 'Block Dice' :
    Job: Divert The Great Flood (Roxas & Eve) FailedBlock

#4 'Damage Dice' :
    Job: Divert The Great Flood (Roxas & Eve) Miss Job: Divert The Great Flood (Roxas & Eve) Miss Job: Divert The Great Flood (Roxas & Eve) Miss Job: Divert The Great Flood (Roxas & Eve) Miss Job: Divert The Great Flood (Roxas & Eve) Attack Job: Divert The Great Flood (Roxas & Eve) Attack

#5 'Block Dice' :
    Job: Divert The Great Flood (Roxas & Eve) Block Job: Divert The Great Flood (Roxas & Eve) Block Job: Divert The Great Flood (Roxas & Eve) Block Job: Divert The Great Flood (Roxas & Eve) FailedBlock Job: Divert The Great Flood (Roxas & Eve) Block Job: Divert The Great Flood (Roxas & Eve) FailedBlock
    Apollo
    Apollo

Storm Prince

Storm Prince

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Apollo 14th January 2013, 7:58 pm

Roxas saw Eve cut the head off the monkey.He then got focused on his target this cat was not playing it jumped at him using his sharp claws.His claws hit Roxas but he was able to block them before it did damge that would have really hurt he then used Slashing Storm winds and kicked a slash of wind at the cat it moved to fast out of the blast back into the darkness he then said Eve If you could help me find him i would like that i will then be able to cut it down if you do."He was still in his brawler mode for the spell his defensive property was down he was hoping Eve will help him.

Last edited by Roxas on 14th January 2013, 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jobs:
    D(1)C(3)B(0)A(0)S(0)

God force theme
    Spoiler:

Theme Song
    Spoiler:
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 14th January 2013, 7:58 pm

The member 'Roxas' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    Job: Divert The Great Flood (Roxas & Eve) Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :

#3 'Damage Dice' :

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Job: Divert The Great Flood (Roxas & Eve) FailedBlock

Post by Guest 14th January 2013, 8:10 pm

Got it. She closed her eyes and focused. This cat was a demon, no doubt about it. That put her at an advantage. It took her about 10 seconds before she got a lock on the Demon location. Her eyes popped open. Found you. She slammed her fist down, calling on the winds above the cat to crush down on the Cats back. The cat was not stuck under 3 times its own weight. I should put it out of its misery she said. Taka, her harpie, flew down. Taka, kill it. the harpie bowed and sent all 3 of its claws down at the demon. Sense the demon was being crushed it could not dodge, blood splat on the floor as 2 of Takas Claws sliced it open. Eve turned to the village elder. The monster situation and the Levee situation are taken care of, so, do you have any leads on the suspect?

Last edited by Reapers Muse on 14th January 2013, 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Magic:
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by NPC 14th January 2013, 8:10 pm

'Damage Dice' :
    Job: Divert The Great Flood (Roxas & Eve) Attack Job: Divert The Great Flood (Roxas & Eve) Miss Job: Divert The Great Flood (Roxas & Eve) Attack
    Apollo
    Apollo

Storm Prince

Storm Prince

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Apollo 15th January 2013, 3:32 pm

Roxas then walked forward seeing that the cat was truly dead.He walked back to the village seeing Eve and the town elder about to talk he walked up.Eve then said The monster situation and the Levee situation are taken care of, so, do you have any leads on the suspect? The town elder then said Well first off thank you fro helping me people,now I can't think of any one in the town who would try to do something like this?.They must have a plan to get out of the village before the water was to hit or they all ready left.We are not a powerful village not many wizards live here."Roxas then looked around at the rest of the people they were walking back to there houses].Let's take this conversation inside your hut this is not a safe place to saying things the person who did this may be around us.They all then walked into the elders hut.

Jobs:
    D(1)C(3)B(0)A(0)S(0)

God force theme
    Spoiler:

Theme Song
    Spoiler:

Post by Guest 15th January 2013, 3:48 pm

Eve followed the old man and Roxas into the hut. Can you explain what happened? The old man shook his head. Right before he started talking Eve turned towards Roxas. I'm going to go outside and make sure no one tries to sneak off. she got back up and left. She looked outside. I'm going to need everyone to stay here, and stay calm. she told them. We are going to find out who did this, It might take awhile, but we will do it As soon as she spoke a knife was thrown at her head. She stopped it in mid air and flew over to the thrower. The man, yes a man, tried to run away. Sky Demons Barrier. The winds collapsed him. She managed to catch him. I'm going to go ahead and guess you aren't the only one who destroyed the barriers She let off the air flow and Put him in cuffs. "How did you know???" he asked her. Easy, you just told me.
    Apollo
    Apollo

Storm Prince

Storm Prince

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Apollo 15th January 2013, 4:06 pm

Well i don't know who would this.The old man was sitting in his seat thinking when was doing that Roxas heard a big thump in his right ear he then said i will be right back getting up from his seat walking outside he then saw Eve holding a man with Cuffs on his hands Roxas then said this must have been the guy who was destroying the Levees and could have killed countless lives but there is more then one person in this plan not just one person can not do this alone.We need to get information out of him.Roxas then motined his hand to pull out jinx his demon card summoning him he then said Jinx i need you to get information from his head anything about the levees and people he have seen in a few past days.Jinx eyes glowed yellow the information was then being sent to Roxas when his eyes glowed yellow.

Jobs:
    D(1)C(3)B(0)A(0)S(0)

God force theme
    Spoiler:

Theme Song
    Spoiler:

Post by Guest 15th January 2013, 4:18 pm

Eve looked around. 2 more men, looked like construction workers or something, started running away. Eve smiled. I don't think so! she yelled as she ran towards them. She stuck out her hands. 2 Anti-Oxygen balls appeared. She trusted them both at the 2 construction workers and they went down, hard. She put hand cuffs on them and took of the anti-oxygen orbs. Thanks for giving your self away, you made my life so much more easier. she said pushing them towards their body, the one who threw the knife. She then connected there hand coffs and dragged them into the village elders hut. She tossed them to the ground I got them all. she smiled at the 2 men.
    Apollo
    Apollo

Storm Prince

Storm Prince

Character Sheet
    Third Magic:

Post by Apollo 15th January 2013, 4:35 pm

When Roxas saw Eve run after the two guys who ran away he knew she was going to get he then walked back into the hut and said elder we have solved this case my partner should be walking in with the other two man who help do this .A few seconds she walked in with the two men in cuffs she then throw them down.The town elder was in shock He then said Thank you for helping us in out time in need please come we have something for you"They both walked outside seeing the town villagers gathered around they then picked both Eve and Roxas up they soon had a big feast in the honer of the Rune knights. Roxas then said you can send the money to the Magic council they will give us our pay .Roxas and Eve then started to walk up the path out of the village heading back to Era.

Jobs:
    D(1)C(3)B(0)A(0)S(0)

God force theme
    Spoiler:

Theme Song
    Spoiler:
    Rosetta Crawford
    Rosetta Crawford

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Villain- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Embodiment of the 13th
    Guild : Blue Pegasus
    Mentor : Sky Emperor Shangdi
    Experience : 367,824.5

Character Sheet
    First Magic: Ten No Kichi
    Second Magic:
    Third Magic:

Post by Rosetta Crawford 16th January 2013, 4:37 am

Seems good enough though you two always seem to rush your missions I'm an idiot who cannot type real words.

Anyway approved

Job: Divert The Great Flood (Roxas & Eve) Zack2_by_gramcrackers-d8ker96

Job: Divert The Great Flood (Roxas & Eve) Zack_by_ravenart5-d8j23c0

Job: Divert The Great Flood (Roxas & Eve) Zackrose_zpse9a22d85
    Current missions(4/6):  get the squid A, King of Fighters(S), Village Protection(A), Repair the House(D)

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 2:47 pm