Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Price to Pay [Guild Exit Thread]

King Zenshin
    King Zenshin

The judge

The judge

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Aspect of Neptune
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Dungeon Tokens : 9
    Experience : 263,160

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Knight of Space
    Second Skill: Paladin's Armaments
    Third Skill:

The Price to Pay [Guild Exit Thread] Empty The Price to Pay [Guild Exit Thread]

Post by King Zenshin 25th July 2013, 9:32 am

It had been a few days since Zenshin's meet with the guild master of Sabertooth, Aegis Bright, who had agreed to teach him the ways of recreation magic. Because of this, he felt as though it was a bit strange to be the apprentice of another guild's master, always competing against his guild, contributing to another one. Out of an unwritten code he had for such matters, his need to sate his curiosity overcame his memories and time in the guild, especially since he was thought to be dead to most, or at least that's what he thought. There were no bags or things, as he didn't live inside the guild hall, though he did pass by his counter one last time, running his hand all along it with a sigh. When he reached the end, he left a note that he had written the previous day, back when he was debating with himself if this was the correct choice, a question only he could answer.

Looks like I'll be the first to leave the guild. Formally, anyways. To think I was about to start trying to rebuild it... A fleeting dream from the looks of things he thought as he looked to the increasing faded walls and dirty tables around the bar. To think this was once the biggest guild in Fiore, not reduced to... to this. I remember back when this was full of people, laughing, partying, having a great time. Not anymore though, it looks like those days are over and I have to move on. The note he had left on the end of his counter read, "dear remaining guild members, it seems like our once proud guild has been reduced to nothing more than a wasteland. Sure, we have a new member or two, but that doesn't change the fact that our guild has been reduced to something that is beyond repair. I can't continue with this either, so I leave you this note. If you need me, I'll be in a different guild, but I doubt you will. Hey, at least I'll be the first to actually leave with a proper goodbye. ~Zenshin"

There wasn't much else to do aside to take one last look for anyone that might come down the stairs and tell him not to go, but of course, that possibility was very, very small. In the end, no one came to see him off, so he made his silent exit from the large guild hall that was in as good a state as the Haunted Castle. As soon as he stepped out into the frozen tundra outside, he knew that it was over, his time in the guild, he had already passed the point of no return and there was no looking back. Maybe with my note... they'll start at least trying to get the guild back to its former glory. But probably not. Oh well, I can always hope for the best

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Missions Completed
    100 Year: 1
    10 Year: 1
    S-Ranked: 1
    A-Ranked: 4
    B-Ranked: 4
    D-Ranked: 3
    Event Experience: 57,562.5
    Dungeon Experience: 2,325
    Total Experience: 263,160

Character / Vincent Gauss
    Primary Magic / Knight of Space
    Secondary Magic / Paladin's Armaments
    History & Notebook | Bank
    Golden Lacrima | Expires 7/9/2019
    Alye
    Alye

The Windrider

The Windrider

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- God Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Disparity
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 337500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Storm Magic
    Second Skill: Wind Healing Magic
    Third Skill:

The Price to Pay [Guild Exit Thread] Empty Re: The Price to Pay [Guild Exit Thread]

Post by Alye 31st July 2013, 2:22 pm

Alye awoke the next morning and wiped the sleep from her eyes. A fleeting feeling entered her mind as she looked around her room. Something felt...different. She pulled the covers from over herself and tended to a bath and hairbrush before she walked down to the lobby. She pushed some hair from her eyes and looked around. Light gently touched all the empty chairs in the seating areas. "So quiet...", she muttered before she began to walk forward. She wrapped her arms around herself as she walked through the empty aisles. "With sacrifice comes strength. We will get stronger", the woman thought to herself as she walked by the bar.

The piece of paper sitting on the end of the counter caught her eye. With a flick of her hand, the paper was entwined in a gentle gust of wind. The paper flipped and fluttered through the air until it eventually ended up in Alye's hand. She brought it up to the light and read it. Her face was emotionless. Stone, cold. She closed her hand around the paper and watched it burn in blue light as a flash of lightning in her palm reduced the note to ashes. "Weak", she said simply before she moved to go unlock the guildhall doors for the day.

Current date/time is 15th May 2024, 1:22 am