Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Maiden and the Vulcan!(Paresse and Maerko)

Paresse
    Paresse

Coming Storms- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Backed by Prophecy
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit magic
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

The Maiden and the Vulcan!(Paresse and Maerko) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Maiden and the Vulcan!(Paresse and Maerko)

Post by Paresse 20th July 2013, 11:20 am

(OOC: Okay so I was wrong, after this post, we each need to do 1 more. So… Yeah xD sorry)

As Jin began to walk with the girl in his hands, he stopped. As he turned around, he awaited for Usagi to finish. As he said good bye to his spirit, causing the some what over sized bunny women to disappear, Jin looked back forward. “We shall continue now.” He stated, walking further out of the cave.

About 1 or 2 minutes later he saw the light at the end of the cave, and stepped out. He fliched a bit, being unable to shield the light away from his eyes for there was a women in his arms. However, he wouldn’t drop her, it was his duty as a gentleman to protect the women. As he continued walking, the girl looked up. “Whats your name?” she asked him, sniffing through her words. Jin looked down upon the girl and smiled. “my name is Jin Paresse. The women who was originally there to help you was my sister, Jun.” he stated. The girl smiled. “I hope you don’t mind me asking but…” he face turned red with embarrassment. “Are you male or female?” she asked him.

Jin smiled down at her and smiled. “Currently, I am a male.” He told her, wondering wen they were going to exit the forest. “Okay.... uhm.. so… would you go out with me?” the girl asked. She must have been about 16 or 17, so around Jins age. However, he had to decline. “I’m sorry ma’am. I am afraid I do not like girls in the way that most men do.” He smiled. “Oh, so… your gay?” she asked.

“Yes ma’am.” He stated, still trying to find an exit. 

Word Count: 274/250

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Exp: 175/750
    Maerko
    Maerko

Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Maiden and the Vulcan!(Paresse and Maerko) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Maiden and the Vulcan!(Paresse and Maerko)

Post by Maerko 20th July 2013, 1:42 pm

Did his goodbyes and waved too his spirit, seeing her off as she made her quick trip back to the Celestial Spirit World and what not. As he did this, the Rookie Wizard expected to have to sprint to catch up to Jin as he knew he would want to go collect his reward. But luckily he waited for him, he smiled lightly and walked further into the cave and muttered a lowly "Thank you" towards Jin in his signature low sounding, girly voice somewhat tired from all the magic power used he was wobbling slightly, but was able to in the end to catch himself and made it out of the cave, where the sheer bright light beamed brighter then one of his Spirit's blinding attacks. He groaned and covered his eyes, allowing them to slowly adjust to them, though he felt sorry for Jin having to carry the women, he could not feel somewhat envious of him..He was caring the women and he looked so cool out there..And what did he do? Nothing but hide behind his spirit, he was so sure after this that Jun was going to hate him..maybe even Jin, it didn't seem like he was saying much to the male anyways.

In his mind it felt like failure, so he again was rather quiet as they walked in the forest once again, which it looked like Jin knew where he was going..But surprises upon surprises were given to him as it seemed..the Maiden was interested in Jin...And the offer to date hit the his ego so hard, it felt like a cannon ball hitting his gut at full force..But he didn't feel so bad or envious so much as confused after Jin had stated his sexual orientation."I..What..?" he questioned to himself, under his breath and making it hard to hear..He could not help but blush furiously at that..He sorta thought back at the 'Sama' comment he made.

Word Count: 334/250
    Paresse
    Paresse

Coming Storms- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Backed by Prophecy
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit magic
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Paresse 20th July 2013, 2:09 pm

Jin paid no attention to the Usagis blushing. He wasn’t trying to be rude, however, after Jin mentioned he was gay,  he heard usage mumble. “Are you alright back there usage?’ he asked. He then shrugged. “You don’t have to answer.” He told him. Jin then looked down towards the girl. ‘How are you?” he asked her. “I still never got your name.” he asked her. At this comment the girl blushed and turned her head. “My… my name is Sara.” He told her. “That’s a pretty name.” he told her, still walking. “I only hope we meet again.” He said, looking around the forest. “Well, under better circumstances that is.” He told her.

A few seconds later, they were out of the forest. The light hit jin and he placed the girl on her legs. “I think you can walk, right?” he asked the girl. She shook her head and took his hand. “Lets go!” she said, beginning to walk forward and take Jin with her. I hope Usagi can keep up. He asked himself.  

It was long till they made it to the mans house. Sarah ran up the stairs and towards the door. In less then a second she was banging on it. “What!?” said a loud, angrey voice of a man. As the door opened, the eyes of the person widened. With out saying anything, he hugged Sarah. “Hi dad.” She told him. As tears dripped down his eyes he looked at Jin, and possibly Usagi if he was there. “You, you brought my little girl back.” He said, still crying. “Here,” he reached into his back pocket and walked down the stairs, Sarah not clinging onto him anyways. “This is the reward. Please, take it.” He said handing it to Jin. He then turned around and walked back in, Sarah waving goodbye. “Please have a safe journey home.” He told Jin and Usagi before closing the door.

Word Count: 322/250

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Exp: 175/750

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 6:38 am