Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Great Hargeon Bake Off! (Kari, Maerko, DMC and Ebony) (Spectators Welcome!)

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

The Great Hargeon Bake Off! (Kari, Maerko, DMC and Ebony) (Spectators Welcome!) Empty The Great Hargeon Bake Off! (Kari, Maerko, DMC and Ebony) (Spectators Welcome!)

Post by Leapflight 17th July 2013, 1:37 am

Today was the day. The day of the Great Hargeon Town Bake Off. Ebony looked around as camera's swirled around her, zooming in on ever little facial feature. Showing her baffled expression on a large screen. Ebony tried to smile as she looked around the restaurant. Everything was ready, ready for the contestants to arrive. She turned her head, looking at the millions of mages standing, looking through the windows to catch a glimpse of the Cooking Master and her trainee delinquents. Tapping the microphone to check it as working once more the director nodded, indicating it was time to start.
    Lights, Camera, Action.
    "Hello and welcome to.... THE GREAT HARGEON BAKE OFF! My name is Ebony Matsuna, commonly known as the Guild Master of Fairy Tail! As you all know, I absolutely adore food, cooking and baking. So today, I am your judge and commentator!  
     The crowds went wild as Ebony waved, waiting for the Three Contests to arrive. She had everything ready, the aprons lay ready on the Three Benches. Pink for Usagimaru Pear. Purple for Hikari Shirokawa and Yellow for Aegis Bright. Ebony herself wore a Red Apron, one to match her Crimson Coloured hair. As she walked up to the benches she saw the Director waving at her, shouting her name. Turning around, she saw someone walk in the door. Someone who was not a fan. It was one of the contestants.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Maerko
    Maerko

Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Great Hargeon Bake Off! (Kari, Maerko, DMC and Ebony) (Spectators Welcome!) Empty Re: The Great Hargeon Bake Off! (Kari, Maerko, DMC and Ebony) (Spectators Welcome!)

Post by Maerko 17th July 2013, 2:51 am

The Rookie Wizard was quite nervous..He wasn't sure how exactly he got himself into this, but from all the way from the Mountains the boy found himself in Hargeon for a bake off..Baking was one of his hobbies, one his father scolded him for..But one he could enjoy with his mother atleast..The only problem was how nervous he was not only being on a crowd of people..But on TV..! Even though this wasn't a magical like event..He still had to put on a good face for Eclipse Soul!

He took in a deep breath and unlike the normal person, didn't wave at the crowd he tried to hide more behind the others ones, and even out in the open..He would try to act like they're was nothing worth of attention.

"So that the guildmaster for Fairy Tail..She seems...Nice..I hope...Oh god, I'm nervous!..I wonder if she'll favor someone in her guild..If they entered..No..I don't think she'll do that..Her red hair..Maybe she's a strawberry person?"
    TehDMCmaniac
    TehDMCmaniac

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Musashi's Descent
    Guild : None.
    Mentor : None.
    Experience : 75,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction: Moonlight
    Second Skill: Refraction: Final Hour
    Third Skill:

The Great Hargeon Bake Off! (Kari, Maerko, DMC and Ebony) (Spectators Welcome!) Empty Re: The Great Hargeon Bake Off! (Kari, Maerko, DMC and Ebony) (Spectators Welcome!)

Post by TehDMCmaniac 17th July 2013, 8:31 am

"I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing here."
    A cheer.
    "...I honestly have no idea what I am doing here."
    The words "Oh, look at his striking modesty, a true knight indeed!" were heard, then a second cheer.
    "I am telling you... I literally have ABSOLUTELY and COMPLETELY no idea what I am doing here. Zero. Nul. Nothing. At all. None."
    "My, my, how admirable. Such saintly modesty!" and then a third cheer.
    "I'm a trained murderer, damn it! A swordsman knowledgeable in over several hundred methods for combat and killing people easily... not a bloody cook!"
    "I'm sure you'll be able to use your 'killer' skills then, right? Yahaha!"
    "Someone shoot me.... please..."

Walking through the crowds of people while exhibiting a double facepalm was none other than Aegis himself who sadly had become the guild master of Sabertooth recently, meaning that absolutely everyone knew who he was and what he looked like. In other words, there was no way to avoid going to the competition he completely jokingly said he'll be part of. And thus the brave knight was left without choice, and he had embarked on the daunting journey to challenge the very essence of his own incompetence and try to cook something that is not considered poisonous or radioactive.

Armed with those thoughts and heavy sighs, the "killer" cook entered the restaurant, his entrance signified by the ridiculous amount of people watching and surrounding the place as they screamed their minds out for whatever reason.
    "Do they really expect me to make something right, I wonder."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Great Hargeon Bake Off! (Kari, Maerko, DMC and Ebony) (Spectators Welcome!) 14n37n9

Hikachu
    Hikachu

Grand Duelist

Grand Duelist

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Rainbow- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Destiny
    Guild : ɢᴀʀᴏᴜ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛs
    Cosmic Coins : 6
    Experience : 212.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ❅ ᴀʀᴄᴛɪᴄ ɴᴇᴍᴇsɪs
    Second Skill: ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
    Third Skill:

Post by Hikachu 18th July 2013, 12:43 am

Hikari was really nervous and her whole body was trembling. The crowd cheered and went wild when she entered the restaurant, with her head down. Her heart was beating very fast, it made a lump in her throat. The crowd was making her feel extremely uneasy. Hikari had never liked packed areas since they suffocate her and make her angry. My god, I just wanna die. Why did I come here?, Hikari wondered. She had no idea why she signed up for this baking contest, but she was determined to win this. Hikari was already pretty late. She could see the other contestants standing before the camera, ready to be filmed.

Hikari glanced up to see a young girl with bright red hair, and claimed that she would be the judge of this contest. Her eyes scanned around the place again. There, she caught sight of the cyan knight and a young-looking boy. Wait ... Cyan knight? Is it my guildmaster? Aegis?, Hikari questioned and squinted her eyes to have a clearer view. She flipped the back of her hair and stood beside the judge, waving at the crowds shyly.

The Great Hargeon Bake Off! (Kari, Maerko, DMC and Ebony) (Spectators Welcome!) JhB4MAf

Profile | Magic | History | Vault

theme | battle theme

Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 19th July 2013, 12:27 am

Cameras swerved around the three contestants as they entered the restaurant. Ebony was lucky to even use this venue, but hey, she was a Guildmaster, she had connections. She smiled as she was the first person enter the door. He was an average sized by the name of Usagimaru Pear. He had black hair, and glasses on his head. She smiled as she waved to him, grabbing the microphone. "Ladies and Gentlemen, I welcome you the first contestant. All the way from Eclipse Soul, Usagimaru Pear!" The crowd went wild as he walked inside followed by the Impeccable Swordsman, Aegis. She smiled as she saw a fellow Guildmaster! One who she knew could not cook to save himself. She couldn't believe he actually agreed to this, but hey, this would be hilarious after all. "And now, for all you crazy ladies out there, Aegis Bright, the Sabertooth Guildmaster!" Ebony laughed as she saw some girls faint while others tried to smash through the window and doors. At least security was having fun! She grinned as she saw the last contestant enter. Hikari, that's her name. A shy girl she seemed to be, again from Sabertooth. She had beautiful long white hair,  like nothing she had seen before. "And finally, our third and final contestant, HIkari Shirokawa, again, from Sabertooth!" she smiled as she held the microphone in her hand walking up to each of them, telling them to put on their aprons and stand behind their benches. "Well well well, it's already time to begin! Your first challenge will be simple. Cook me, the finest cookies you have ever made! The winner will get an advantage for the next challenge! Good luck!" Ebony yelled as she blew the whistle. The was a great clock on the wall that marked how long they had. 30 minutes was all they had (1 post). Good luck guys... she thought, licking her lips. Cookies better be good. Oh they better be great. A cheeky grin was upon her face as she looked at the clock.

Maerko
    Maerko

Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Maerko 25th July 2013, 12:39 am

The Rookie wizard gave a very half hearted wave back, he didn't look like he was ready at all, he looked like he was on the verge of a mental break down, which only worsen when the crowd cheered for him...He wasn't sure why they were cheering for such a new, unknown wizard. But he was rather tense, in moment his hood went up and his head lowered, as if he were a turtle hiding within his shell.

The Male made way over to the table and stared down at his new attire for the cooking contest, a pink apron..a bright blush formed upon the soles of his cheeks as he slowly placed it on. "I feel so..girly.." he thought, despite it fitting his appearance perfectly, he felt like it didn't. A couple deep breaths were taken, to calm his nerves and a fake smile to ease it even more. He headed straight for the ovens and pulled out a tray, he quickly covered it up with a somewhat clear sheet of wax paper, and pulled out a bowl. "I wonder what the next challenge is.." he murmured to himself and took a bar of chocolate and began unwrapping it, to make it interesting he pulled out a grater and began grating the cooking chocolate, grinning as he ready to show off his grandma's very special recipe in order to win this contest, he was no expert beaker, but he did it some in his free time.

He transferred the grated chocolate into a pot and turned the heat on medium, allowing the mixture within minutes to melt down into a fine gooey substance, just perfect for him and at the point he lowered it onto low heat, just to keep it warm and still liquidy. "Time for the mixture.." he thought as he began mixing up the flour, and egg, which he he accident dropped a tiny piece of shell into, lowly he murmured and removed it with his finger, "I suck at this.." he stated lowly to himself, and mixed the mixture till it was all liquidy, but still he had a few little lumps, which would make his cookies look just a tiny bit more odd then usual, he'd slip the things into the oven after coating them in each in the gooey stuff and slipped them into the oven to cook, and just a few minutes before time up he placed it on the small plate, and topped it not so artistically with a mint plant to go along with the thing mints, they're nice looking but had a few little odd lumps and bubbles to make it look strange, the taste was abit overbearing it could certainly use less mint, but a fair effort on his part doing it with his grandma..

Reference(Looks Worse IC):

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 10:06 pm