Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The Maiden and the Vulcan!(Paresse and Maerko)

Maerko
    Maerko

Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Position : None
    Guild : Eclipse Soul
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : None
    Experience : 100

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Maiden and the Vulcan!(Paresse and Maerko) Empty The Maiden and the Vulcan!(Paresse and Maerko)

Post by Maerko 17th July 2013, 4:29 pm

Usagimaru, before he could even speak his mind about how dangerous this mission was to take on for just being new members was totally and udderly ignored by the women dragging her, slowly he was starting to miss the calm and collect Jin, as Jun was just SO out of control. After awhile of whining, he gave up and accepted his fate and two left the mountains on foot to find the nearest Cart ride to Magnolia luckily they got one that would be paid for by the male and their in for a very long cart ride! (-500 or so jewels would be reasonable, I think.)

He didn't say much when he was traveling, he seemed so focused on traveling but all the way, the paranoid boy had his hands on his silver keys, which he took the time to polish neatly with a cleaning rag, they were atleast thirty minutes from their location to meet with their client.

"I'm...Umh..I'm umm. very scared... of this..job.."

Uttered the rookie wizard in a very low tone, almost as if he mumbled it so it coulden't be heard..but it was probably hearable, he said this as he had not even bothered to look at the mission and read it..he could tell from the cover, styling a monstrous Vulcan, that this mission was no good to him..Thinking of the possibly of a big..furious...Bulky...Ten times his size monster was MORE then enough to strike fear into the wizard, it was quite clear...he wasn't the bravest!

(Mission Start!)

261/250 Words!

Last edited by Maerko on 20th July 2013, 1:46 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Paresse
    Paresse

Coming Storms- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Backed by Prophecy
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit magic
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

The Maiden and the Vulcan!(Paresse and Maerko) Empty Re: The Maiden and the Vulcan!(Paresse and Maerko)

Post by Paresse 17th July 2013, 4:54 pm

“Your scared?” Jun asked the boy, her legs crossed and her arms crossed. “You don’t have to be scared. You have your spirits to fight with you right?” she asked him. “Please don’t tell me you are one of those people that just use their spirits and don’t even fight along side them…” she said, clenching her fist. She then let out a sigh, hoping the boy wouldn’t answer. “Huh, my point is, you don’t have to be scared. I’ll be by your side one hundred percent, not to mention your keys. I won’t let anything happen to you, Me or Jin. I promise” she said giving him a smile filled with kindness and promise.

As the train stopped, Jun stood up. She had to listen to the boy complain the whole train ride, well, at least half way through. She kind of toned out at that point. As she brushed her hair to the side of her face, she smiled as she walked. “Come on Usa,” she said, giving she boy a little nickname, for she didn’t feel like pronouncing the whole thing. “We have women to save.” She said continuing her walk out of the train station, and into Magnolia. “We have to make our way to the east forest. We don’t have to meet with the client till we have completed the mission.” She told Usa.

Jun had pretty much studied the mission on the ride over. “Basically we are defeating one or two Vulcans, and taking back a girl that they have kidnapped.” She said, now in magnolia and hoping that the boy was following her. “If you have any plans on how to find such a place,” she continued, “Thatwould be great.She said with a smile, continuing on walking and not really expecting an answer

Word Count: 302/250

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Exp: 175/750
    Maerko
    Maerko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

The Maiden and the Vulcan!(Paresse and Maerko) Empty Re: The Maiden and the Vulcan!(Paresse and Maerko)

Post by Maerko 17th July 2013, 5:16 pm

Usagi gave off a light nod to answer the women's question, confirming again..he was indeed scared of what was ahead of them, he didn't even feel ready to take on a dangerous mission, infact he was hoping for the most relaxing entertaining mission for the patients..But he was now stuck saving a maiden. After some reassuring the boy actually FINALLY smiled and nodded, atleast he knew he had his spirits by his side..Seeing her expression and distaste for Celestial Spirits that fight alone..Made him sad..He wasn't that kind of person..Well..He didn't know..! He's never ever been in a fight like that, he managed to get one of his closer spirits to actually ward off any of the people so far, so he's been safe.. "I don't know how to fight..I've never fought in my life..." he mentioned, hoping..maybe this answer would do him so justice..But how could he fight with his spirits if he doesn't know how?!

Now with a normal expression, he had calmed down and relaxed, and actually began his adjustment to Jun and Jin, the two..had this thing about them, made it easy to be friendly with them, and he felt safe with Jun promises. He nodded, accepting his nickname it seems as he followed behind the girl like a lost little lamb. "Um...I think we should see the client to get a description...Unless it somehow included on the uh...paper thingy..." he mentioned, trying his hardest to be polite, he didn't want to offend her. "I didn't get to see! So please don't get mad! I'm sorry for questioning!" he shouted..Seemed like guilt..reached him..rather..quick when didn't even really insult you at all!

Word Count: 293/250

Last edited by Maerko on 17th July 2013, 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Paresse
    Paresse

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Paresse 17th July 2013, 6:09 pm

As Jun continued walking, she realized that Usa blew up. He was pretty much just yelling at her about hoe she didn’t give him the paper. Now, Jin was usually a pretty calm person, He would asses situations, and handel them as peacefully as possible. However, Jun was not that way. She had anger issues and as she turned around, listen to the boy yell, her eyes narrows. Turning around her eyes glaring at the boy as if she was pearing into his soul.

“I’m sorry, did you ever ask for said fucking paper?” she said in a calm, yet serious tone of voice. “If you had, I would have gladly giving it to you.” She said, her face looking like she would pounce at any moment. “However, if you want to keep being a 3rd degree little twat, I will sneak into you room at night, and feed you fucking little teddy bear to the ghosts that haunt the ‘spooky forest’.” She then turned around, heading towards the forest of magnolia to find this Vulcan. “Understand.” She said, not even facing Usagi anymore.

A few minutes lader the sun was down. She wasn’t even sure if Usagi-san was still following her or not. She would have understood if he had stopped. She did go a little over board. She took a deep sigh as the sun set and began to turn around, starting to apologize. “Look, I’m so-“ before she could finish, she saw the ground getting further away, and trees obscuring her vision. “Wait, what.” She said, feeling something wrap around her. “Who that f-“ she then looked up, seeing what was an unmistakably huge Vulcan running away with her.

281/250

Last edited by Paresse on 17th July 2013, 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 17th July 2013, 6:09 pm

The member 'Paresse' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
    The Maiden and the Vulcan!(Paresse and Maerko) NormalMonster
    Maerko
    Maerko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Maerko 17th July 2013, 6:24 pm

Usagimaru didn't even mean to blow up like that to Jun, but it was like a storm of guilt building up inside of him, and unlike normal people, it built up very fast and it was something he always needed to let out, Usa was very emotional like that, it was a bad habit that always stuck to him. He didn't even mean in that way, he just wanted to stay on Jun's good side. Suddenly at the glare he cowered, looking like a dog with a tail between it's legs..He was probably more afraid then a Angry Jun then a big ol' Vulcan that could rip him in half! There was a overwhelming sense of failure, something he was use too..Something he didn't like.

"Ah-" he tried to respond as she kept going on and even somehow..knew one of his deepest darkest secrets?! "N..No..it has to be a coincidence ..There no way she knows about Bonkers Snuggle-Bottom Cuddle Pants the 5th.." was screamed inside his head, but that was the least of his worries..Before she apologized the boy was already tearing up, rubbing his eyes, but not sobbing, it was hard ot walk when he was so upset, so there was no doubt she got ahead, and she cut herself off before she apologized to thin air..There was no Usa to be found!

"S-She hates me.." he muttered to himself, luckily being alone in the forest, he was in a safer spot..and didn't have a battle to face himself..But he was alone, and defenseless

Word Count: 264/250

Last edited by Maerko on 17th July 2013, 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Paresse
    Paresse

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Paresse 17th July 2013, 6:40 pm

As Jun was being dragged away, she attempted to break herself free. “Let me go you piece of shit ape!” she shouted, pounding away at his arms. The Vulcan laughed and looked down at her, still climbing through the trees. “No no no. Stupid women.” He said. “I no let women free.” He said with a chuckle. “I put you with others. Safe and sound, no worry.” It then hit her. This dumb ape is the one who kidnapped that girl. She then just fell silent as she let the ape lead her right towards her destination.

I wonder if Usagi is going to find me? She thought to herself. No, he probably isn’t even looking for me… Who can blaim him. Her eyes lightly watered for a split second, then she snapped out of it. Pull your self together you weak piece of shit! She screamed in side of her head.

“My Ape person thing, how much longer is this going to be?” she asked him.
    “Oh, girl stop resisiting to much?” he asked her. A grin like no other entered his face. “Not much longer. I think.” He said in a dumb voice, he sounded like a man in his early 30s who was an alcoholic, and so was his mother when she was pregnant. His white fur kept brushing her and it was starting to get annoying. Worst. Mission. ever. She thought to herself. Is this really my punishment for plowing up at Usagi? No…. “This isn’t bad enough to equal what I deserve... I bet I made the little guy cry.” She said, a tear dripping down her cheek.

Word Count: 273/250

Maerko
    Maerko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Maerko 17th July 2013, 6:53 pm

Jun had to be atleast a good distance away from him, enough for the wizard to not even see her within his sight..But it was an entire forest with 30 feet tall trees and leaves blocking alot of the path ahead. The sun's low beams barely cut through the leaves and shined through, but it was setting and a very orangish color, "Already..? It's getting d-dark..I'm scared." Usagi was just unable to hold in his feeling within his heart and began wailing lightly like the little twat he was and rubbing his eyes as they become overflown with tears easily his vision was blurry and they dripped onto the ground from his cheek, unbeknownst to him his partner was very far away and captured by a Vulcan.

"She's gonna hate me! I'm the worst, I'm so weak! I can't even fight!" he scolded himself, shouting to himself as he scolded himself, sniffling as after a few minutes he stopped and was breathing heavily, his vision cleared somewhat..he was calming down and trying to think of what to do.

"Forgive me..Jun..I..I just want a friend..I didn't want to hurt make you mad.." he whimpered afterward, again to himself..as Jun was caught up in a bad situation! He took in heavy, deep breaths and began calming himself again. "Calm..and collect...Calm and collect...think of...think of...Bonkers Snuggle-Bottom Cuddle Pants the fifth!" was thought very loudly, and luckily this was something that helped him calm him down..And now..he could think of what he could possibly do next..he felt like he should be doing something!

Word Count: 275/250
    Paresse
    Paresse

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Paresse 18th July 2013, 3:46 pm

As Jun continued being carried, the Vulcan paid no attention to the tears in her eyes. “looks like I’m on my own…” she said under breath, giving a great sighI should have been nicer. She told herself. She then shook her head. “No, no time for that.” She muttered as she could feel the concealment of something around her. As she looked up, she saw they were going deep into a cave. Darkness slowly surrounded them and Jun clinched her fists tight. She was tempted to just pull out her blade and kill the beast right now, however, she couldn’t. She needed to find the girl. It was then that the Vulcan stopped. Light refilled the room as he tossed Jun onto the ground.

Jun slowly got up, and realized she had landed on something soft. Looking down, she tilted her head. “Hay?” she asked the Vulcan. Looking next to her, she saw something startling. A girl was curled up in the corner of the room, crying. “Is she okay!?” Jun shouted, getting up to rush to herside, however, the Vulcan lifted up its foot and slammed down on top of Juns back. As she fell back to the ground, the Vulcan putting strength on his foot to stop her from moving, he laughed. “damn it.” She muttered.

“That girl over there just needs alone time.” He said shaking his head. ‘So leave her be.” He then put more pressure on Juns back, causing her to scream in pain. “You should not startle her.” He told her. “If so, Vulcan can break back real good.” He said, then emitting a laughter almost horrifying. “Damn it.” She muttered. “Usagi… Please.. help me…”

282/250

Maerko
    Maerko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Maerko 18th July 2013, 4:02 pm

Usagimaru wiped the remaining tears that were left over and violently flicked them away, he didn't want to appear weak in the eye of Jun already, he wanted to be strong..As well as he had this sinking feeling, this bad feeling that something could happen to her..After all a big scary Vulcan were all around, and much much stronger then a single, D-Rank Wizard. Despite shaking in his boots he stood up straight and began walking briskly in the direction that Jun was last heading before she snapped at him.

"Jun..Please be okay...Please don't run into that thing!" chanted the rookie as he had his hands constantly on his keys, he was always on guard..and very paranoid..So paranoid that went a strange little ground hog thing popped out of the ground he let out the most girly, shrill shriek that even Jun would hear in the distance! The boy flung back a few feet, falling onto his ass due to the scare the groundhog brought to him..Again he could feel his heart pounding!

"Stop being such a baby, Usagi..." he scolded himself, whimpering as he stood up.which seemed to snicker and dived into his haven, and continued doing his thing underground. Sighing as he began looking once again. He picked up the pace, so scared something would happen. "J-Jun? I'm sorry...Please come out..." he called out lowly as he searched around, going as far to weave his hand through the brushes to check for stuff..But all he found were bugs and most likely poison berries.

Word Count: 265/250

Last edited by Maerko on 18th July 2013, 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Paresse
    Paresse

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Paresse 18th July 2013, 6:43 pm

As the beasts foot crammed into Juns back. She could barely breath. She attempted to scream for help, however, she could barely whisper as it was. “off.” She managed to mumbled as she struggled, attempting to get out from beneath the monsters foot. As she struggled to move her arm, she managed to grab onto her dagger. With out even changing it to a katana she swung it at the beasts’ foot. "Get the fuck off I said!” she shouted. As she swung, she beasts lifted up, dodging the swing however taking her foot out from under Jun.

Jun had no time to take a breather as she rolled out from under. “I’m going to save you.” She shouted as the beast looked at her. “Stupid women.” He shouted. “You a stupid women.” It was obvious that the Vulcan was stupid him self, however, pretty smart for a beast. “Jin, now would be a great time to take control!” she shouted, pointing the dagger towards the beast. “You better at transforming this thing into a katana then I am.” She then looked in startlment as she leaped to the side, she slammed her head against the side of a rock, however, it only hurt, no real damage. The beast had charged towards her, however, she managed to dodge it. As she slowly got up, she rubbed the side of her head.

“I see I have three options here.” She said, beginning to feel woozy as her head was hurting. Lifting her hand down she realized her head was bleeding. However, she didn’t pay attention. “Either I die, Jin takes over, Or Usagi comes and he-“ before she finished talking, the beast once again threw his body on top of her. Pinning her to the ground he looked dont at her with malicious intent. “Stupid women, I make useful yes?” he asked her. 

Word Count: 312/250

Last edited by Paresse on 18th July 2013, 6:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 18th July 2013, 6:43 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    The Maiden and the Vulcan!(Paresse and Maerko) Attack

--------------------------------

#2 'Block Dice' :
    The Maiden and the Vulcan!(Paresse and Maerko) Block

#3 'Damage Dice' :

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Maerko
    Maerko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Maerko 18th July 2013, 7:12 pm

Usagi kept pressing forward and finally caught a glimpse of the hairy creature, he couldn't quite make it out but he was sure it was the target, despite his conscious screaming at him not to go, he still needed to know if Jun was okay..and finally he heard Jun's voice shouting..It couldn't be good. Both of them would hear the rattling of bushes as he came into the area, the Vulcan could very well mistake the boy for a girl, being how he looked and the known intelligence of the thing, but that's not important!
    He stared upon Jun and swiftly reached for his key as he cried "Jun! I'm sorry!" whilst going through his three keys, he selected the Silver Key which had a rabbit's head engraved into the metal, raising his hands he focused his energies and began to call it around him as he swiped it around. "Gate of the Rabbit, I open thee...! Usa!" was shouted at the top of his lungs, he was desperate to save his friends only friend.

Suddenly ina flash of light appeared in the air and the silhouette of a middle aged women appeared before them she stood about six feet..she was HUGE for a women, once the light faded it appeared to be the spirit, human looking save the rabbit ears in which gave her the name, and wear rather suggestive black battle armor her legs looked fairly long as well..Despite this her expression was serious, almost angry yet reliable..Able to assess the situation easily and see that finally she got some action around here.

"...Well then...Seems you've gotten yourself into some real trouble, eh, Chibi?"

The Spirit spoke and gave a brief glance behind her, still with the serious look as she brought her red optics upon the boy. That was the last bit of stalling she'd bother to do, she knew someone was in pain however, and wouldn't stand for this, as it seemed to be an ally. With some impressive speed, one you would expect of a rabbit she dashed forward and with her powerful legs she aimed to send her powerful kick towards the leg that was crushing Jun, and sweep the Vulcan onto his back, as a experienced kickboxer she knew she had a good chance of freeing the girl. "Chibi-Chan, Get ready to pull her out..I'll handle this since you're weak.." was shouted before she went in for her strike!

Usa, the Spirit actually managed to get the thing to stumble back but he didn't go as off balance as intended, but luckily his foot was removed from the girl and allowed some breathe and while the Vulcan was distracted, Usagi dashed towards Jun and aimed to pull her away a good few feet to watch the fight between the Spirit and the Vulcan."I've been really itching for a fight..But you just don't get that when you make a contract with Chibi here..Maybe..Thing'll change.." stated the rabbit as she managed to block an incoming giant fist from the Vulcan, she grinned at this and forced his hand back. "This'll be over quick..~"

Word Count: 529/250

Last edited by Maerko on 18th July 2013, 7:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 18th July 2013, 7:12 pm

The member 'Maerko' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Block Dice' :

#3 'Damage Dice' :

#4 'Damage Dice' :
    Paresse
    Paresse

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Paresse 18th July 2013, 7:41 pm

It wasn’t till just a few short seconds after the Vulcan attacked her that she heard the crying sound of Usagi saing he was sorry. As she turned around, the beast still on top of her, she smiled with joy. “Its okay.” She smiled. “We’re a team, I can’t be mad at you. Besides.” As he summoned a giant women. As the women with white hair and bunny ears, dark skin, and a black short dress began to insult Usagi, Jun was tempted to butt in, however, she realized she didn’t need too.

“Good Job!” Jun shouted as the bunny managed to cause the Vulcan to move out of the way, as she leaped in the air, Her body began to glow. “It took you long enough.” Jun said just loud enough for anyone to hear. As she landed on the ground, It was Jin who looked up. His short blonde hair and noblemen-like outfit looked up. He pointed the dagger at the beast, and it quickly morphed. Ice and metal particles formed from his memory and surrounded it, turning it into a 5 foot long katana.

“You attempted to hurt my sister, this young women, and my allie.” He told the Vulcan. “Wait, women not a women?” he asked enraged. Before Jin knew it the beast was slamming into his gut. He flew back a few meters, however, slamming his sword into the ground he managed to stop himself from hitting the wall. “Well then.” He said, lifting up his hand. His head began to glow as 7, small, electrical tornado bullets formed in front of him. “Storm Bullets Cascade.” He said with much elegance. The 7 bullets flew towards the Vulcan. He managed to dodge the first few, however, 2 of them struck him. He yelled in pain as the electrical shock coursed through left arm, and gut, the two area hit. As he stumbled back, Jin looked at him. “If you would like to continue, I offer that you take this time to rethink this.” He then looked at Usagi. “Please, help the women behind me. I shall try my best to hold off this beast.”
    ---------------------------
    Word Count: 359/250
    Spells Used: 
    Spell Used:

Last edited by Paresse on 18th July 2013, 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 18th July 2013, 7:41 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Block Dice' :
    The Maiden and the Vulcan!(Paresse and Maerko) FailedBlock

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    The Maiden and the Vulcan!(Paresse and Maerko) Attack The Maiden and the Vulcan!(Paresse and Maerko) Attack The Maiden and the Vulcan!(Paresse and Maerko) Attack The Maiden and the Vulcan!(Paresse and Maerko) Attack The Maiden and the Vulcan!(Paresse and Maerko) Miss The Maiden and the Vulcan!(Paresse and Maerko) Attack The Maiden and the Vulcan!(Paresse and Maerko) Miss

#4 'Block Dice' :
    The Maiden and the Vulcan!(Paresse and Maerko) Block The Maiden and the Vulcan!(Paresse and Maerko) Block The Maiden and the Vulcan!(Paresse and Maerko) FailedBlock The Maiden and the Vulcan!(Paresse and Maerko) Block The Maiden and the Vulcan!(Paresse and Maerko) Block The Maiden and the Vulcan!(Paresse and Maerko) FailedBlock The Maiden and the Vulcan!(Paresse and Maerko) FailedBlock
    Maerko
    Maerko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Maerko 18th July 2013, 7:58 pm

Usagimaru was relieved to see Jun was saved by his spirit and he helped her onto her feet, he didn't say much again, but he was sniffling in the emotional moment of forgiveness she brought upon him..Not to mention her declaration of a team, he could not help but be so happy right now that it sent the boy into tears. "I was so worried..I...L-Let's win..." he murmured but in seconds she began glowing, he was questioning if he even heard his last statement but Jin appeared before him and he backed up only to see him taking charge, like the man he wasn't...He looked so cool as he used his rather powerful magic on the Vulcan and he even landed some damage, he didn't know what to do himself, he was much too scared to send a punch at such a large thing.

Usa looked over at the duo who seemed have so magic around changing genders, it was like..they knew what it was like to be a spirit, though different. "Interesting.." she said, normally she would've protested against having help, but she'd make a special exception just for them. She lunged towards the Vulcan, strutting in a special kickboxxing stance in order to send a kick towards his side after the attack launched, "Haaaaah!" was screamed as she made impact upon his forearm and sent in another grizzly fist of his own in which she circled around him and managed to block as well, they seemed to be at another clear stand off and the women was just upset by this knowing the nature of Jin's attack now, she'd expect for him to go in for another one so she jumped back a few feet and was probably taking in aggro from the Vulcan as she was pissing him off with her swift, quick hits, not to mention she was the only womanly women out right now, it might just catch his attention!

"Is that the best you can do? Are you really a Vulcan?"

Word Count: 342/250

Last edited by Maerko on 18th July 2013, 8:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 18th July 2013, 7:58 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Block Dice' :

#3 'Damage Dice' :

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Paresse
    Paresse

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Paresse 19th July 2013, 6:01 am

Jin watched as the bunny stated to piss off the Vulcan. That’s not the best idea.” He said, charging forward and attempting to slice into the Vulcans back as he was distracted. As he charged, the Vulcan must have sensed something was off because he turned around, he blocked the blade and made a motion to hit Jin. He managed to block it but that only sent him flying into a cave wall. ‘This is hopeless.” He muttered.

As he looked around, he saw the grl still crying in the corner, however, she looked up. “You here to help me?” she asked Jin. “I am here to rescue you, yes.” He told her. “I can not just sit by and watch as something like this steals a girl, or any person, away from their homes. My partner over there shall try and get you out of here, the quicker the better.” He then charged forward, attempting to jam the sword into the creatures gut. However, he was fast. He spun around, dodging the attack and turning back around to face Jin.

“You dirty dirty person.” He told him. “You already take away pretty blondy.” He told her. I guess he is referring to Jun. he thought to himself. “But now, now you try and take away mu other pretty.” He said, “So I guess I can kill you for stealing my treasures, yes?” he asked. “I am not dignifying that with a related response.” Jin responded, lifting his sword eye level with the beast in front of him.
     258/250

Last edited by Paresse on 19th July 2013, 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 19th July 2013, 6:01 am

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    The Maiden and the Vulcan!(Paresse and Maerko) Attack The Maiden and the Vulcan!(Paresse and Maerko) Attack The Maiden and the Vulcan!(Paresse and Maerko) Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    The Maiden and the Vulcan!(Paresse and Maerko) Block The Maiden and the Vulcan!(Paresse and Maerko) Block The Maiden and the Vulcan!(Paresse and Maerko) Block
    Maerko
    Maerko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Maerko 19th July 2013, 4:25 pm

Usagimaru was merely was standing in the background quite aways from the fight itself as he knew how weak he really was when it came to actual combat, looking down he realize was just kinda there to feed Usa, the giant spirit infront of him, magical power to be out and use her ability while she is out of the Celestial Spirit World! "I don't want to be one of those people Jun was mad at..I gotta do something...To help..." the boy whimpered to himself, already the Rookie wizard kinda appeared to start feeling the fatigue of having one out for so long. But he would press on as their ally seemed to need it just incase. It seemed as if the Vulcan was weakening and maybe Jin could handle it on his own, but for safe measures he kept the Spirit out.

Usagi realizing that the three were in the midst of battle, he could still be useful to the team and do something to contribute he realized. While they fought the Celestial Mage began to attempt to sneak past the three and head straight for the maiden in the corner hopefully, the Vulcan would not even notice him as he held out his hand towards the pretty maiden. "W-We need..to get going..." he murmured, he was half tempted to just snatch her..But he waited for her hand like a gentlemen.

Meanwhile as spirit saw the pretty boy go in for a strike towards the creatures gut she began to spring into action and aimed to jump and deliver a swift, mighty kick to the creatures leg aiming to once again to knock it off balance...and finally the women's expertise in kickboxing and sweeps had shown, the Vulcan was swept off his feet and tumbled over onto the ground, possibly allowing Jin to get a free strike while he was down!

"Human! Now! Finish it!"

Word Count: 321/250

Last edited by Maerko on 19th July 2013, 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 19th July 2013, 4:25 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :

#2 'Block Dice' :
    The Maiden and the Vulcan!(Paresse and Maerko) FailedBlock

#3 'Damage Dice' :
    The Maiden and the Vulcan!(Paresse and Maerko) Miss

#4 'Block Dice' :
    Paresse
    Paresse

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Paresse 19th July 2013, 5:00 pm

Jin noticed that the boy, Usagi, had swooped in to help the girl after a short delay. “Bad child!” the Vulcan shouted as he took one step towards the boy. It was then that the spirit managed to get him off his feet. Jin wasn’t really sure how exactly it had happened, however, he didn’t ask question.

‘Its time for a cascade of frozen tears.” Jin said, holding the sword parallel to his face. Frozen Rose petals, fifty to be exact, appeared from no where and flew around his word. As the Vulcan fell down, he pointed his sword. “Frozen Petal dance.” He spoke, the 50 petals flying towards the Vulcan. Somehow, even from such a close range, about 30 of the petals missed, however, 15 or 20 managed to sink there blades into the Vulcan.  As he bashed into the ground, the petals causing him to bleed, Jin looked at the spirit. “Look out!” he shouted, jumping forward and leaping onto the spirit, causing them both to take a fall on the ground. However, it was just in good time because the shake of the Vulcan hitting the ground caused a giant rock from the roof to collapse.

As Jin turned around, he saw that the rock had landed on the Vulcan. As blood began to poor from out the rock, Jin walked over to Usagi. “Usagi-sama.” He told him. “Our work here is done.” He then bent down, picking up the girl and turning around. The girl was still crying, however, jin continued to walk. “We shall make our way to the clients house, we must return her.”
     -------------------------------
    Word count: 270/250
    Spell used:

(OOC: your next post should be your last one, just talk about getting to the clients house. I will use my last post in order to get our reward)

Last edited by Paresse on 19th July 2013, 5:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

NPC
    NPC

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 19th July 2013, 5:00 pm

#1 'Damage Dice' :
    The Maiden and the Vulcan!(Paresse and Maerko) Miss The Maiden and the Vulcan!(Paresse and Maerko) Attack The Maiden and the Vulcan!(Paresse and Maerko) Attack The Maiden and the Vulcan!(Paresse and Maerko) Miss The Maiden and the Vulcan!(Paresse and Maerko) Attack

#2 'Block Dice' :
    The Maiden and the Vulcan!(Paresse and Maerko) FailedBlock The Maiden and the Vulcan!(Paresse and Maerko) Block The Maiden and the Vulcan!(Paresse and Maerko) Block The Maiden and the Vulcan!(Paresse and Maerko) FailedBlock The Maiden and the Vulcan!(Paresse and Maerko) Block
    Maerko
    Maerko

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Maerko 19th July 2013, 9:31 pm

Usagimaru was suddenly scolded by the Vulcan itself as he went into range to attempt to pick up the girl, who for some reason was too scared or something to take his hand, Instead she cowered in fear and Usagi was the type of person to just grab onto someone he didn't know despite this, the Vulcan made him jump and cringe in fear, he wasn't able ot move at the moment. The beautiful, tall, and strong Spirit come to known as Usa didn't let this stand, she showed excellent expertise with her kickboxing and sweeps, that she managed to even send a Vulcan onto it's back. Usagi was happy to see this and Usa still looked at the male, he was alot braver then he usually was..and that to her was very admirable to the spirit, though she did most of the work. The rookie Wizard didn't feel like he was strong at all, he felt weak and like the person that Jun feared and was angered..He wanted to fight with Usa..But the Vulcan was too scary, and he had no other magic or weapons to aid against such a thing.

Usa didn't pay too much attention to Usagi, she was very much focused on the battle at hand the Vulcan was down and she called for the Human to attack, though she rolled her red eyes at him as he was being overly dramatic with his words, instead of just doing the attack. Though it seemed she had to get out of the way of a big attack, and she did she began to channel her magical power into her feet and all of the sudden the magic circle appeared below her and she dashed in a series of little bunny hops, until she pushed onto the ground with such force that dented it, in order to propel herself into the air, sky high! It was inhuman jump that got her safely away from the barrage of attack that finished the Vulcan and she landed safely to nod at Jin.

She walked over to Usagi as soon as it looked over, and at the same time as Jin, looking at the too she remained quiet silent until she noticed how tired he looked, it was his first battle she supposed, she's never been out much more then a span of a few minute in order to do minor things for him, or to scare off some drunks he accidentally angered. "You did a good job lasting, Chibi...I'll close the gate for you.." she teased as she suddenly exploded into a bit of light. "Ciao..~" she finished as she suddenly was gone and back at her world. "Bye..Usa.." he murmured as he began to do as Jin had ordered. "Let's get her back home and talk to our client, Jin.." he said as he got behind him, expecting him to lead!

Word Count: 487/250

Current date/time is 18th April 2024, 11:44 pm